๐“œ๐“˜๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“ค๐“›๐“ž๐“ค๐“ข ๐“ข๐“—๐“ž๐“ก...

By chattypoo

Sex, Love, and secrets... 18+ Miraculous Ladybug Short stories All Ships: Adrienette, Marichat, Mariblanc... More

- 1 ~ Sex on top of the city -
- 2 ~ Kidnapped by my psycho ex
- 3 ~ In love with my sis-in-law
- 11 ~ In love with my bro-in-law -
- 13 ~ Truth or Dare -
- 17 ~You're Mine -
- 20 ~ Mouse For Dinner -
- 21 ~ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•Š๐•œ๐•ช-
-25 ~ Holding On To Him (Pt. 1)

-26 ~ Holding on to Him Pt.2-

849 7 1
By chattypoo

It's been 5 years since Luka left, I've finally been able to accept what happened and now it's time to move on...

There is this guy I like... his name is Adrien, he's smart... and funny. We've been friends since I came back from my trip actually, he was a new guy in school, we didn't talk much back then, but now I know he's my best friend and I'm his.

School was the same, teens being teens, school work. Confusing and frustrating at times, but I've managed to find a few hobbies, I love baking, so I baked from time to time.

I also love drawing, I can sketch a bit, but I mostly just doodle. I write stories, just short ones, to pass time, it's pretty fun...

''Hey Princess.'' Adrien smiled as he sat down beside me in the school library. ''Hello.'' I replied. ''What are you working on?'' he asked peeking over my arm and into my book. ''Homework.'' I responded. ''Ah that sucks...'' he mumbled back.

''Hey Mari?'' Adrien asked. ''Mhm?'' I mumbled back, my head still in my book. ''Do you want to go out with me? It could be something small... like the movies... or a picnic... just the two of us, maybe?'' he asked. ''L-Like a date?'' I asked. ''Y-Yeah I guess so.''

''Adrien-'' ''You don't have to say yes or anything, I won't-'' ''A picnic sounds nice,'' I replied with a smile. ''Are you sure? You don't have to-'' ''Mhm, how about this Saturday?'' I asked. ''Yeah sure, I'll pick you up.'' The blonde boy said before he took out his book...

The date...

Adrien took me to a park... I used to stay away from parks ever since... him. So today I finally was going to face my fears. We set up a nice spot under a large tree, he even got us champagne. ''You are really fancy aren't you, chocolate covered strawberries, and champagne, this feels like a proposal,'' I replied.

''Do you want it to be?'' he asked with a grin. ''I don't know,'' I replied crossing my legs. ''Hm, well, I wanted to make it special, after all... this is our... fifth date.'' He replied...

After a while we just sat there, looking at the dogs that played in the green grass... while I drew in my book. ''I love when you are quiet like this... you look so different when you draw, you are calm, and peaceful, beautiful.'' He whispered. Then there was the feeling again... the one in my stomach, the one that made me lean in.

It's been so long since my first kiss, I've never kissed anyone else, or held another boy's hand for that matter, but. I told myself it was time to move on so that's why I leaned in...

But as he leaned in closer, his lips nearly on mine... I saw Luka's lips closing in on mine... I saw his blue eyes. I looked at Adrien's green eyes and blonde hair and I couldn't do it...

I pulled away and moved away, hugging my legs. ''I can't I'm sorry.'' I whispered. ''It's okay, I understand, we'll drop it okay.'' I nodded and he smiled at me...

Time skip~

Date number 10 was here... Again... we went to a park... but this one was different... we held hands and walked down a path, it was getting darker, and I was staring at the lamp poles until he pulled me over to a bridge.

''Marinette...'' he whispered. ''Adrien...'' I mocked and he chuckled. ''I got you something.'' He added. ''Oh- '' before I could finish, he pulled out a box. ''It's a necklace. For you. I love you...'' he whispered and my stomach dropped... my heart skipped a beat.

I was lost for words... Adrien smiled and took my hand putting the box in my hand.

''I can't.'' I said pulling away. ''Marinette- '' ''I have to go.''

I was at the bottom of the bridge when he shouted. ''What are you so afraid of Marinette?'' I stopped and clenched my fists as I heard the skies rumble and soon, I felt the tears of the grey dark clouds fall on me. ''Tell me why, why are you doing this? It's our tenth date... you lean it to kiss me and pull away, you hold my hand, you flirt with me and when I do it back, you get scared and leave, it's the tenth time! What are you so- ''

''You Adrien. I am afraid of you, because you'll say you love me and then just like everyone else. You'll leave. Just now we have to leave for college, what happens then? We both have different paths and you will never stick around, you are just going to leave me... all alone... I'll be all alone... again, I'm never letting that happen again, never again Adrien.'' And with that last statement I left, I ran away, just kept on running till I stopped at a lake.

I approached the dock slowly and carefully... my lip quivering. I stood at the edge and looked out at the water. A small boat on the other side...

I thought that if I kissed Adrien, Luka would disappear from my mind... if I held his hand... and flirt... my heart will move on, my memories of him would disappear.

But it never worked... everywhere I turn I hear music and remember him... Whenever I see a rose, I remember him. I see him everywhere his face even haunts my fucking dreams... those dream of a happy life... but then I wake up and he isn't there. He's the reason my head is always buried in a book... why I was always scared to date... why I hate lakes... and beaches... why I hate life itself...

I hugged myself and cried right there as I fell to my knees, looking up at the skies, while it rained down on me. I closed my eyes tightly and I swear I could feel him... hear his voice singing that song... I looked in my hands to see the gift Adrien gave me... A necklace... then I remembered the gift Luka gave me... the one I buried right after I deleted all his pictures... and burnt all the letters...

A week had past since that day... I've avoided Adrien. Muted his calls and texts... I thought he would just give up and move on. But apparently, we both had trouble moving on because-

''Please just give me five minutes!'' He asked from outside my bedroom door. ''No!'' I yelled using all my weight to try and close the door. ''Marinette, I don't want to hurt you, you know I'm stronger than you, don't make me force my way in.'' He responded.

A minute later I gave in...

''What do you want?'' I asked. ''I would like to talk.'' He responded. ''Okay. Sit.'' He sat on my bed and I sat down on the floor of my room on my fluffy mat...

''Who hurt you Marinette?'' he asked calmly. ''No one did.'' I replied. ''I know you are lying. Someone hurt you, why else would you be scared to date, who left you? Please tell me, help me understand why you keep pushing me away.'' He pleaded sitting on the floor with me.

''Okay fine... A-A long time ago I met a boy- ''

I tell him the entire story about what happened (everything in part 1)

And his face lit up. ''I... ship... it. And I know I sound like Rose right now but that was... amazing, it sounds like a story if I'm being honest.'' He responded. ''Y-Yeah...'' I responded shooting him a smile.

''Why aren't you two dating, or even engaged or something.'' The blonde questioned confused. ''B-Because we separated...'' I replied. ''Well then, we'll put you back together, I can take you to his house, does he still live there? Maybe we can talk to his sister, you can give me her social media- ''

I could hear him rambling on and on while I covered my ears before I yelled. ''Stop!'' He shut his mouth and looked at me confused as a single tear rolled down my cheek. ''A-Adrien I can't... I can't talk about this, please don't ever bring it up again- ''

''But Marinette... you love him? Are you just gonna hide for the rest of your life?'' I nodded and he scoffed. ''You are selfish.'' He responded. ''You don't know what you are talking about.'' I responded. ''You lead people on and then walk away, you said you loved this guy and now you want even talk to him, Marinette just- ''

''He fucking died Adrien!!!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs....

''W-What...'' he whispered. ''I-I can't be with him b-because a-a few years ago... he died.'' I whispered before getting up. ''Marinette...''

''I've told people... and they all said the same thing... 'oh... I'm sorry' a-and then life continues... Now please just don't ever bring this up again, Y-You can't ship me with him, and it hurts when you say it. Because I know, that it will never, ever happen.''

''Marinette... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up- '' ''It's fine Adrien...'' I whispered back staring out the window. ''Do you remember- '' ''What happened? How could I forget...''

''I-It was a Sunday... I had just received a package, a-and I found a bear... he had a yellow t-shirt on with a B on it... I remembered the teddy from at his home... it was his favorite and I had teased him about having a teddy bear on his bed...

I was so happy I got it... and it came with a note... A letter he wrote. And then that night... I got a phone call... it was his older sister...

I couldn't clearly hear what she said but I know that I dropped the phone... it shattered when it fell down the stairs. I held on to the rails and cried... I cried for so long I spent a month after that doing a facial routine... I barely ate as well... just cheese really... and I never wanted it to happen again... so like you said I pushed you away, there, I even wanted to end it... life itself... just go into the blue sea, and drown in it... maybe go back to that lake, dive in and never come back up... Do you think I would have ended up with him? I sure thought so... well... now you know, the story of my life~'' I said forcing a smile.

He just got up and hugged me...

''H-He promised me, he said we'd get married, that he'd be the one who takes my virginity a-and he'll be the father of my kids a-and he left me, j-just abandoned me, a-and he never even said goodbye... if he loved me... why did he leave?! I- '' I bawled into his chest when he held me that day, I looked at the teddy on my bed and just cried. I missed him so fucking much it hurts, Iv'e tried to forget... I had therapy, but nothing worked, our memories are forever embedded in my mind, and I'll never be free...

A month later...

After a long wait... I was doing better with Adrien as my therapist... he's helped me a great deal, and I'm finally able to say his name without bursting into tears. And I still missed him but now I love someone else...

''Hey, Adrien?'' I asked as he hugged me from behind. ''Yes Princess?'' he whispered. ''Do you want to go on a date? I want to host it this time and I promise it'd make up for all the others I ruined.'' I replied holding his hand that wrapped around my stomach.

''Okay, I accept, but only if you take my gift, it's been on your desk for so long now it's hurting me.'' He said reaching over and grabbing it. ''Yes,'' I held up my hair and he placed it around my neck and hooked it at the back. ''It looks so beautiful...'' he whispered looking at me. ''Marinette would you- ''

Without hesitating I stood on my tiptoes and locked my lips with his. ''Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Adrien Agreste.'' He smiled widely and swung me around before putting his lips on mine once more...

Word count~ 2053

Chattypoo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 734 18
This is a miraculous One Shots stories where you can find five ships (Adrienette, Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Lukanette) Note: i'm planning for a...
103K 2.9K 50
The two richest families in all France: the Agreste and the Dupain Cheng decided to arrange a marriage for their lonely child. Adrien and Marinette w...
543K 6.4K 31
โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ - This story will include sex, profanity, alcohol, marijuana, and activities that are considered to be for readers 18 and over. *All Cha...
408K 5.8K 45
แƒฆMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsแƒฆ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!