Devil's eyes [Michael Myers x...

By D4rkwxrlds

Story in progress, being written and coming soon!! Female!Reader x Michael Myers fanfiction This story is bas... More

introduction
Chapter 2. || An accident
Chapter 3. || Crazy
Chapter 4. || An old friend.
Chapter 5. || Growing closer
Chapter 6. || interviews
Chapter 7. || Flowers
Chapter 8. || Guards
Chapter 9. || Aftermath
Chapter 10. || tough talk
Chapter 11. || Separation
Chapter 12. || New place, new plans
Chapter 13. || Strange
chapter 14. || michaels realisations
Chapter 15. || The truth
Chapter 16. || A memory
Chapter 17. || Childhood
Chapter 18. || Unwanted friends
Chapter 19. || Realisations
Chapter 20. || What next?

Chapter 1. || The party

2.2K 32 13
By D4rkwxrlds

[Y/N] = Your name
Mention of abuse/alcohol. Trigger warning.

Years she spent here, locked up in a house with someone who didn't even care one bit about her. He despised her and hated her in every way you could imagine. She knew he did, but she stayed because she had no place to go otherwise. She was trapped.

So she tried her best for him, she tried not to hate him despite the things he had done to her.. Despite the things that happened between them, the fights, the bruises she had gotten and the way he had ruined her whole childhood with his abuse. No matter how many arguments they had, she always tried to stay obedient, she adapted to his rules and she did whatever he wanted her to do. She kept on acting.. Just to make him love her the way she wanted her father to. Just to feel some of that fatherly love, even if it meant that she had to put up with his abuse daily.

It was the only thing she wanted. To be loved, to have a happy ending.

Or wasn't it?

Would there be a day she'd quit the act and snap?

. . .

[31 October 2000. 7 years before Michael Myers escapes Smith's Groves sanitarium.]

You walked down the stairs, holding 3 school books in your arms as the sound of your footsteps hitting the wood was heard. "Morning, Dad." You said, entering the living room and placing the heavy books on the table. He stayed silent, holding a beer bottle while reading a newspaper at the end of the table. You rolled your eyes and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. You took a bite as you stared out the window, the Halloween decorations of your neighbour instantly catching your attention. While you were staring at the little pumpkins and skeletons, you suddenly remembered that there was a Halloween party at your friend's house tonight. You took a quick glance at your father, hesitating if you should tell him about it again. You already told him a week ago, and he didn't seem to care that you were going... But that was when he was drunk. 'What if he had forgotten it by now?'  Your inner voice spoke. You didn't want to get into trouble so you decided to ask again, just to be sure.

He wouldn't care, right? He never does.'  He'll probably let you go like all the other times. A deep breath left your lips as you mustered up all your courage to ask him. You just hoped he hadn't changed his mind.

"Dad, uhm, you know I'm going to be home a bit later today, right? I'm going to that Halloween party I told you about." You said in a soft-spoken voice and took another bite out of your apple, still looking out the window, avoiding eye contact.

Your father lowered his newspaper and looked at you, raising a brow. Your face was heating up, just because you could feel his eyes piercing into your soul right now. "And who told you that?" He asked. You turned your head to him with confusion. "What do you mean?" You asked, looking at him with a puzzled expression. "Who told you that you could go huh? Are the chores going to do themselves? Is the food going to?" He said with narrowed eyes.

"Dad, you told me I could go? You- You didn't tell me about me having to do chores or cook today? I-- Well, maybe I can figure something out so I'll be able to go, I won't be home too late either, I promise I'll finish all the chores then." You said, trying to look for solutions and hoping he would let you go tonight. "No. You won't be going anywhere unless every chore in this house is done." He spoke, he was getting mad, you could hear it in his tone. "Dad, come on. I can't do that right now I-I've got school in 20 minutes! After school, I can maybe order some food for you and after the party, I'll do everything!" You said with slight frustration in your voice. You had already made plans with your friends the moment he told you you were allowed to go, how could he just suddenly change his mind? You had behaved yourself the whole week, did everything he asked you to and now you get this? You couldn't cancel your plans last minute.

"Do not raise your fucking voice at me!" Your father said in an angered tone.

"But it's just--"

"I said no! Fucking listen to me, you stupid child! Im the adult here!" He yelled, suddenly standing up and slamming the beer bottle to the ground. You flinched. Your eyes widened as the broken pieces of glass flew everywhere. "I tell you one simple goddamn thing and even that is hard for you to understand! How come that you are so fucking dumb!?" He said angrily, stepping closer to you as he yelled right in your face. You became quiet, feeling that weird pricking feeling in your throat again while you stared at him with shock. You closed your moist eyes, took a deep breath and turned around to grab your books from the table in silence. You threw the apple in the trashcan while you walked to the hall and grabbed your coat and bag. Before heading out the door, you looked at your father with disgust. "I sometimes wish you were different." You mumbled and slammed the door behind you.

As you walked out of the house you suddenly heard the door open behind you. "You wish I was different!? I wish that you were different! Even better, couldn't you just drop dead the same way your mother did huh!?" Your father screamed at the top of his lungs. You turned around the second he began to speak of your mother that way, and looked at him with furious eyes, hiding the fact that deep inside, he hurt you, he hurt you like he always did. You had the urge to scream back at him for saying something like that, how dare he talk about your mother like that?
You were deeply hurt by his words..

But then, the longer you stared at him and listened to his insults, the more you started to feel something.. Unusual awakening in you. Something other than just anger or hurt. Rage

Rage started to form inside your body, asif the feeling was just starting to consume you all of a sudden like never before. You clenched your fists and without even noticing, your nails started to dig into your palms, almost making yourself bleed. The emotions were so intense that it was starting to overwhelm you. You suddenly got this wild urge to-- to hurt him. To run towards him and slam his head against the wall until his breathing stops. 

'What am I thinking?--'

Your eyes widened at your own sick thoughts, but the urge to do it started to grow bigger, you wanted to do it, you wanted to run up to him and-- kill him. 

That's when you snapped yourself out of your thoughts. Your eyes were filled with shock yet you quickly took a deep breath to hopefully calm yourself. You turned around as your father continued screaming at you, you ignored him, not letting yourself listen to the nonsense that was leaving his lips. The rage slowly disappeared when you looked around and saw people staring at you, your rage quickly turned into embarrassment as the only thing you were now feeling was humiliation. You could feel their eyes on you, the shocked looks on their faces... You started to awkwardly walk away from your house, hearing your father's voice fade away the further you walked. Luckily, there weren't many people who saw that, yet the feeling of embarrassment from that moment was still inside you. You rubbed your eyes and sighed disappointedly, trying to speed up your walking pace.

. . .

[ After school ]

"So, should we head to my house?" Your friend, Sarah excitedly asked while walking next you. "Oh, and I got the costume you wanted! The party begins at 5 pm so if we'll be quick enough we'll make it in time." She added as she continued blabbering happily.

You looked at her and shook your head. "I don't think that that's a good idea. My father got pissed again and I don't want any other problems with him." You said, rolling your eyes at the thought of your father. "Hopefully he will even forgive me for talking back at him." You scoffed with irritation in your voice. Your friend looked at you, surprised, yet she was showing a tint of sympathy for you in her expression. "That's strange, since when does he want you to stay home? The man mostly wants you as far away from him as possible?" Sarah said confusedly as she pressed her lips together. "Exactly, I thought the same thing." You spoke, looking at her while shrugging. "But that doesn't matter. I'm not going, I honestly dont wanna risk getting myself in trouble again." You explained, letting out a sigh.

Your friend looked at you with pity while you looked away, tilting your head slightly down to the ground as you continued to walk in silence. "Listen [Y/N] You can't just let him control your life like that while you do literally everything for him. The only thing he does is sit in his chair and drink the whole day while you do shit he's supposed to do! And besides that, you're already 18. Honestly, if you were my daughter I would've let you go! Like come on, you're supposed to have a bit of fun in these years of your life!" Sarah spoke while moving her hands dramatically.

You looked at her and scoffed while smiling. "Well, I wish he'd have your mindset." You said in a joking way as your friend stared back at you, letting out a chuckle while shaking her head. "But I still don't know, he'll still be mad." You said, already getting annoyed by the thought of your father scolding you again. "Come onnn, I'll make sure to back you up if he gets mad, blame it on me! Not like the old man is gonna do anything to me right?" She said with a slight grin while you stared at her with a hesitating look on your face. "Pleaaasee? I promise I'll back you up." She begged, looking at you with her ridiculously funny puppy eyes. After a moment of thinking you let out a deep sigh while rolling your eyes. "Alright alright, you win." You said, laughing in defeat as a smile crept onto her lips.

"Yes! So? What are we waiting for? Let's go to my house!" Sarah said happily while dragging you with her. You looked at her with a slight tint of hesitance in your eyes before shaking your head and following after her "Hey hey slow down!" You laughed.

. . .

[8 PM ]

You had decided to still go after your friend had begged you to, and you were glad you did, you had fun at the party. You and your friends danced, drank and talked, yet you still reminded yourself to make sure to get home early and well due to your father, he'd probably get upset anyways. Oh well, at least you had fun, right?

You finally sat down at a chair in the kitchen and rested after Sarah had dragged you onto the dancefloor and forced you to dance with her. You were on your phone now, distracting yourself a little. You were too focused on your phone so you didn't realise that a guy, wearing a Chucky mask and costume suddenly stood motionlessly in front of you. When you looked up from your phone again, a startled gasp left your lips as you accidentally let go of your phone but the man in front of you managed to catch it just in time. You looked up at him with surprise as he handed you your phone back. "God- You scared me you prick!" You said while slightly chuckling in an embarrassing way and grabbing your phone, giving him a small 'thank you' nod. The guy took off his mask and a familiar face smiled back at you. It was one of your old friends, Pete McCabe. "Long time no see [Y/N]" He said. A smile formed on your face as you instantly remembered him. "I could say the same. How have you been?" You asked him. "Ah you know, chill as always." He winked as you laughed. "So how'd you like my costume huh?" He asked while he posed. "You look horrible." You joked at him. "Wow, okay rude. Thanks a lot, friend." He said back in a sarcastic and joking tone as you let out a chuckle. "And, who are you dressed as?" He asked.

"Padme Amidala" ((The white attack of the clone's outfit, pretend the movie came out in 2000)) You said with a smile as Pete Looked at you up and down. "You look very good, and besides, it's one of my favourite movies so I can tell you have good taste." Pete said, his eyes still on your costume, looking at you intensely asif he were a jury in a costume contest. "Really huh?" You laughed while he looked at you with a smile and nodded. "Yes, I'm serious! Most of the people in here have such boring costumes. Like the classic devil or vampire outfit almost everyone wears, it's refreshing to see someone who has actual taste" Your friend said while you laughed at him again and thanked him.

"By the way..." Pete spoke as you stared at him, waiting for him to go on. "Do you remember the scary guy from elementary?" You raised an eyebrow at him while slightly tilting your head, not knowing who he is talking about. "Yknow, Mikey, the guy who my mom forced me to hang out with that one time?" He said. You suddenly realised who he was talking about as you heard those names. He's talking about Michael, Michael Myers. You both used to be in the same class as Michael, most people disliked him, but you didn't though, not at all. You never knew why they were so mean to him in the first place, you knew he wasn't the most normal kid out there but that didn't give them a reason to treat him so badly.

"Remember how he killed his sister?" He asked as your smile faded a little. Yes, you did remember. You never expected him to actually kill someone, but you understood him in some way, his sister was the absolute worst. You remember how she tugged your hair in the hallway, each time you fell flat on your back while she and her friends laughed at you. His sister was not only a bully to people in your old school but she was also an absolute whore and a horrible sister.

"Yea, I do." You said, a little blankly. "Today is the 10th anniversary of his killings. And he's been in that crazy mental facility for over 10 years now, can you believe that? 10 years!" Your friend said, sounding like he was mocking his situation. "Mhm." You said while looking back at your phone, uninterested in wanting to continue the conversation you had about Michael. Pete instantly noticed the change in your behaviour as he snorted and you raised a brow at him. "Oh come on [Y/N], don't tell me you still have a crush on that guy." He laughed as your eyes widened out of embarrassment. "What? No- What do you mean a crush? I never even had a crush on him!" You said quickly while looking at him. "Yea yea [Y/N], no need to get so defensive! I believe you, don't worry." He winked jokingly.

"You're going nuts, Pete." You said while rolling your eyes and laughing at him. But he was right. You did indeed have the biggest crush on the guy. You wondered what he looked like now, and what he was like. Did he go full-on psycho? Or is he still the cute introverted boy you knew?

Suddenly you heard someone scream, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Huh, what's happening there?" You said as you turned your head to where the sound came from, the living room. "I dunno, come on, let's check it out." Your friend said. You quickly hopped off the chair and went to the living room filled with people while Pete followed you. As you entered the room you saw a crowd standing around two men fighting. When you took a closer look... You gasped in horror.

"Dad! Get off of him!" You screamed as you pushed everyone aside to run to your father. You crouched down beside him and tried to get him off of the boy he was beating. "What are you doing!? Dad get off!" You screamed in panic, trying your best to pull your father off even if he showed no sign of letting you. You wanted to yell at him again but before you could, he hit you right in the face. A soft grunt left your lips as you fell back, into someone. You held your hand over your nose while you felt thick blood running over your mouth. "Fucking hell, dad!" You screamed madly as you wiped the blood away, smudging the blood over your lips and jaw, but you couldn't care less now, you had to get your father off of that poor guy on the ground. You quickly stood up, grabbing your father roughly while Sarah and another person came to help you get your dad off. As he finally got off, you snapped back to reality when you looked around and realised everyone was standing around you with their phones out. 'Shit.' The boy on the ground was bleeding. "I-I'm so sorry." You said with guilt, embarrassment and shock before turning to your dad.

"Dad come on let's go home." You mumbled as you put his arm around your shoulder. He instantly fought back to get out of your grip but you weren't letting him go, he wasn't going to embarrass you again. "Now." You said demandingly and dragged him out of your friend's house.
You felt everyone's eyes on you as you left. it was humiliating. Your own father... Embarrassing you in front of basically half of the school... You wanted to run away and wait for this to be over. But you couldn't, you had to bring your drunk father home.

As you were walking over a bridge, using it as a shortcut, your father went crazy. He pushed you away and stared at you with madness written all over his face. "You fucking brat! You didn't listen to me! How fucking dare you!?" He screamed while waving his arms around like a crazy person. You could tell he was incredibly drunk by the way his words were slurred and how his body was swaying as he walked. "Dad stop screaming! you're drunk and it's dark and cold out here, we need to get home now!" You said as you tried to pull him with you.

"No! I'm the goddamn adult here! You should fucking listen to me! You piece of filthy shit!" He yelled as he pulled away, almost stumbling over his own feet. "Dad for god's sake please-" You said but he interrupted you once again, "Couldn't you just die instead of your mother!? Then I wouldn't have to put up with this stupid dumb thing that came out of her! God, you're even dumber than her!" He screamed as he pushed you, causing you to stumble back. You heard him mumble something under his breath, using the name Layla... But before you could even question him about it, he pushed you back once again as you only came closer and closer to the edge of the bridge. "Dad look out, we're on a bridge you got to be fucking careful!" You screamed as he continued pushing you and you tried to keep your balance. "What the fuck did you just say!?" He screamed.

"What did you say!?" *He screamed at the top of his lunges before charging at you.*

Suddenly, he pushed you so hard that you fell backwards. It happened too fast for you before you could even process it. All of a sudden, you lost balance and fell over the bridge's small railings.

Your life flashed before your eyes as the last thing you saw was your dad, pushing you off a bridge. And when you hit the ground, everything went black.

______________________________

Authors note.

Hello everyone. Hoping all of you enjoyed the first chapter! There is a lot more to come and I'm trying my best to start uploading the chapters that r already done but due to school and this book being quite long, having lots of chapters and me also having to add things that add up to the future chapters it may take a little longer. But I will be continuing to write the chapters on my free days and try not to let yall wait too long.

So thank all of you for reading and keep an eye out for the other chapters that will be coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 949 11
Halloween is supposed to be a day filled with treats, costumes, and fun. You would have never expected your Halloween to be the complete opposite. La...
36.6K 960 8
In early November, you find a strange, severely wounded man out in the forest. Refusing to go to the hospital, you have to take care of him yourself...
132 0 8
Nearly two decades after being committed to a mental institution for killing his older sister, Michael Myers breaks out, intent on returning to the t...
451K 12.6K 111
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways" Some of my older imagines I made for Michael when I was just starting ou...