_Ananessa_[ DISCONTINUED ]

By hellohithere1234

"Shhh~ don't cry. It's all right. Your brother is here. Don't cry" _____________________________ TUTTI GLI OC... More

❤️AUTHOR'S NOTE❤️
Characters
Prologue
Loss of our happiness
Abused
To the school
She wants or not
Time to meet the family
Family-Mafia
Afraid of them
Mother's Warmth
Makes me cry
We are dirty
First day with family.
Overprotective brothers
Shopping
Attacked
Monsters
Escaped
Missing Granny
Caught?
It's a sin
Sweet-bitter relation
School
Father's apology.
Alejandro
Guests
Decided
Valentina
You are not weak
Shocking news
Dante and Luca
Friends and Lorenzo

Cosa Nostra

1.1K 29 1
By hellohithere1234

Ananessa POV:-

I was seriously exhausted from today's class. I couldn't even properly focus on anything because my mind was roaming here and there and many events that has happened were frustrating me. Amber and we became more close and I was genuinely surprised when she realised that I was in tension even though when we didn't even spend much time.

"Young miss, Your family is waiting for you downstairs and expecting you to be there under 10 mins."

I nodded at the maid and dismissed her.

Quickly changing into comfy clothes, I head downstairs with one question in mind, 'Why suddenly they all wanna talk about...with me?'

"Here, sit." Dante got up from his seat and pointed me to sit there.

I sat nervously as all of their serious face was making me a bit scared of them.

Father and mother was sat infront of me. Xavier was talking more like whispering something with Liam. Alejandro was quietly sitting beside father with a laptop in his hands. His fingers were smoothly doing works on the laptop but soon he closed it and kept it aside.

Damien who was sitting beside me was sighing again and again like he was thinking about something frustrating.

Elijah just stood there looking at me with his bloodshot eyes. He was the one who scared me most.

Luca was playing with the gun in his hand like some toy which had me sweats in my forehead.

"So......We are here to tell you something or moreover discuss about something...very important"
Father spoke with his usual husky voice.

"What's that?"

"Well ..You are engaged...."

"Oh.......WAIT WHATTT!!"

A loud voice filled with shock erupted from my throat.

Mother smiled and continued,"But you are our small baby. So we are not planning marriage so soon."

I was confused.. I didn't understand anything like when , how , with whom I' m engaged.

"What are you all telling. I am engaged? B-But with whom?"

"Lorenzo." Luca spoke from behind..

Wh-Wait..HE???? NOOOO

"NO! i reject it. I am not marrying someone you all choose. I will marry the person who would win my heart. And also I am too small so not think of it."

"Ana baby, first listen properly." Mother spoke with her unusual soft tone.

"Listen? What to listen? I am declining and there's is where it's end of discussion."
I got up and was about to go when Damien spoke," Sit here back. Don't be a disrespectful person."

I sighed annoyingly and sat back.
" Please accept it Ana. For the sake of the promise we made."Father requested which made me gasp.How can this man request?

"No. I am not playing along with your promise. You can't just decided my future with that bad boy." I replied back..coldly.

"Listen here," Liam starts. "He is not a bad person essa baby. We know him from a very long time. He might act like brat but he is not. He is not like other boys or even like your own brothers. He is way more than us. He would always keep you happy and keep you like a queen. Just try to understand him and yo-"

I immediately interrupted him in mid," Wait.Wait. Wait... Why in the world would I understand him? He need to understand me because I am not satisfied."

"I mean that only you silly" Liam spoke and chuckled.

"So agree?"Mother asked looking at me with a hopeful eyes.

I scanned mother's and father's faces. They both were looking scared for my answer.

"FINE!!!" I shouted and got up from the sofa. They both squealed with happiness which made me chuckle. They were not someone who would chuckle and laugh genuinely.

Elijah dashed out of there to God knows where and he looks..... infuriated...

"But...."

Their face turned into frown and formed a questioning look.
"But?"

"But..I need sometime to observe him , think about and many more."

"Okay..if that's your wish then "

"Ana?" Dante asked.

"Yes?"

"Go and get ready. We are visiting our different departments of Cosa Nostra. "

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion."B-But why ? What it has to do with me?"

"Don't be dumb. You are a mafia princess and you need to know about everything. Somethings you would see would be very dark so be prepared."

I nervously nodded.

*****************

"Here comes our main organization!"
A skyscraper it was .

I was led inside the building. My eyes were already round with the unexplainable beauty its interior held. Each and every corner screamed luxury, money and power.

Many men in black were spread across that corridor each holding big guns.

All the people or I could say employees were in rich formal clothes.

Their attentions turned towards us......me and my seven brothers as we entered.

They froze on their places and immediately bowed their heads down inorder to give respect.

A loud gasp escaped from my mouth but I immediately replaced it with a heavy exhale.

"Princess, lets get going. We need to make you aware of Cosa Nostra." Hearing Damien, I nodded nervously.

Am I really accepting this life? Am I really getting myself ready to be a mafia princess? Is my innerself actually agree with me being like them...or is it due to the blood in my veins?

Luca clicked on the 20 th floor, the elevator pulled up. I sighed inaudibly making myself ready for what was coming next.

The door opened with a bell and I found myself on another luxurious but deserted floor.

"C'mon. Let's go." Elijah snaked his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I could see, he was still angry which was making me scared.

All pairs of 8 footsteps went towards the end of the corridor. There was a very big and massive gate and beside it, there was a code pad.

Alejandro entered the code and slowly the gate or I could say door slid open.

There, I saw was a very long stairs. We climbed those stairs. I was being extra careful unlike my brothers because it was dark and I was afraid,if I would fall.

We were in half way when I heard sound of machines and faint voice of many people.

"What's those sound?" I asked confusedly getting stopped on the track.

"Get  down and you would know." I nodded at Xavier and we finally reached downstairs.

My eyes bulged out after what I saw. The area was madly big. Uncountable people were scattered around the area. There were massive machines working on something. At the very corner, I saw many bags with powdery  substance in it were kept as final product.

It didn't tooke long to realise what those were .
Drugs.

"W-Wha-"

"This is WDO...World Drug organization..... From here, all the drugs are supplied worldwide." Damien said with a proud smirk.

My mouth was agape. "So, this is that secret area of drug formation which police trying to search from God knows how many years?"

They all chuckled and nodded.
"You all are criminal.... Dangerous one. Police would never inspect you all. Never ever."

"We know." They all replied in unison and laughed .

"S-So? Why am I here?" I asked wanting to know the reason of them for bringing me there.

"Why you are here? Is that even a question. Of course you need to know everything about our organization."

I nodded whereas my eyes were fixed on that particular man who was working like a pro.

Next, I was led to 40 th floor.

I was confused why directly to 40 after 20 but afterwards I got to know, all the floors in between were used for drug generation.

I got to knew from Liam that first 20 floor was basically like a normal company where paperwork goes on but of course, those paperworks were all about, dealings, shippings of drugs. Gain and Loss of Cosa Nostra, etc...

At 40 th floor, I was at terrace. And I realised that, it was the same terrace from where I was caught from my family itself.

They all chuckled seeing my shocked reaction.

There was a massive helicopter stood.

"Get on it." Dante pushed me little towards it.

We sat inside it and slowly the helicopter flew up. I was feeling heaven. I loved sitting there. It was my first time sitting inside a helicopter.

The helicopter almost flew for 25 mins and then it landed on terrace of another huge building.

"Essa,. Now here everything you would see is not sun and stars. So be prepared." Liam said holding my shoulder gently.

I nodded nervously. I knew what he meant.

As we climbed downstairs, I was welcomed by luxurious floors again..

But,

There were many....many men spread in each floor.

"Here comes cells"

Cells?!!?

With a screech noise, the metallic gate got pushed and I was welcomed by dim surrounding.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Thump

My hear was beating loudly. I felt like crying. I felt like vomiting. I felt like dying.

People inside cells were in disgustingly pitiful condition.

A man , looked like was starved to death that he was eating his own flesh as the most delicious food ever.

A woman was sitting at corner of another cell . Her both eyes were not anymore....looked like it was taken out  with a barbecue metal stick.

I cried seeing her.

A little girl was sitting beside her.
Her eyes were puffy and she looked on the verge of crying.

She immediately looked at me with a hopeful gaze making my heart clench.

Why the fuck would they keep a kid?

"why?"

"What why?" Elijah asked .

"WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU KEEP AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL INSIDE THE CELL??"

"Innocent?" Elijah laughed.
"This girl is daughter of that fucker...who once tried to kill mom."

I looked at him in disbelief. " "Then what's her fault .?"

"Her fault is to be daughter of him "

Are they mad?? How could someone possibly this cruel.

Liam ordered men to open the cell which made me think that he would release the girl.

He slowly took his long strike towards that little girl who was barely of 10.

Bending towards her level, he smiled.

He smiled????

He indicated something to a man who seemed to be keeper of cells and in just seconds, he brought many tasty and delicious dishes.
The food was kept infront of the girl.

The girl happily ate the the food like she was craving for it for years.

"Keep giving food to her. I don't want her to be starved. She is indeed innocent." Ordered Liam and the men nodded.

In next moment, I was taken to another god knows which floor where there was many men who were practicing fighting and shooting . The place wasn't scary unlike previous one.

I was shown many things.

Soon I was led to 2nd floor and there again I saw something that made me disgusted.

"It's auction center." Alejandro spoke like most common thing in the world .

I felt pity seeing many people not more than age of 25 were forcefully shoved out with the highest bidder.

"Are you all insane. Don't you feel pity on them?
I asked giving them a lowkey look.

"We are not taught to feel pity. Thus, we don't feel like."
They all replied in unison.

****************

"So, all those were share of Vastellos and Massimos??" I asked my final question recieving a nod from my brothers.

******

Chapter didn't hold much... I know...

Hehehehe!!! Sorry for so late. But I would be more late than this. I am keeping the story on hold due to my upcoming exam. But I assure you, I would continue.

Till then ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.4K 63
"You know, I always thought that this situation would play out differently." I said and their heads snapped up. Their jaws dropped and I gave them a...
38.4K 997 33
Divine; Godlike. Characteristic of or befitting a deity Little Divine was once born to a wealthy family by a mother. She was special to them as they...
210K 3.1K 35
Kiara Athena Carpenter, 16, mentally ill and quite traumatized. The youngest of the Carpenter siblings and also the only girl which makes her the maf...