Author's Note (The Villain Se...

By wintertelle

The Villain Series No. 1 Due to Zero almost wiping out the fictional dimension, Fictosa's system malfunctione... More

Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 42
Kabanata 43
Kabanata 44
Kabanata 45
Kabanata 46
Kabanata 47
Winty's Note
Spotify Playlist

The Villain Series

27.2K 663 86
By wintertelle

Content warning: This story contains suicide, suicide attempt, depression, self-harm, violence, blood, trauma, miscarriage, death, strong language, curses, explicit scenes and detailed killings that may bring discomfort for some readers. Please be advised. Prioritize one's state of mind all the time. Thank you.

The Villain Series is dedicated to the ill society. Get well soon.

The first installment is specifically to the hurt, the unnoticed, the dreamer, and the encourager. May you heal, be seen, conquer the stars and continue to shine bright.

Due to Zero almost wiping the fictional dimention, Fictosa's system malfunctioned. It has failed to distinguish the boundary between two dimensions, leading the villains from the most grossing and award-winning books step into the real world.

The Villain Series

0

Author's Note (The Villain Series 1)

Virgin Villain (The Villain Series 2)

Love, Death (The Villain Series 3)

Penniless Billionaire (The Villain Series 4)

He Is a Woman (The Villain Series 5)

Gangster Scientist (The Villain Series 6)

Malthusian Theory (The Villain Series 7)

Copyright ©️ 2022 by wintertelle

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Any reproduction, distribution or usage of this work in whole or excerpt in any means including photocopying, recording, softcopy are forbidden without the permission of the author.

Do not steal, copy or post my works on other sites, nor claim it as yours.

Book cover made by Ellevigheden 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 217 51
UNEDITED CAPTAINS' DUOLOGY #2 Chelseah Claire Cristobal is the daughter of the Mayor. She's almost living her life like a princess as she was born w...
10.4M 480K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #03 ◢ Alpha Omega - refers to the twelve demigods destined for the upcoming rebellion. The world has changed. Time has stopped an...
192K 3.8K 48
(COMPLETED) Hera is a strong and independent lady who grew up in the US. Sa murang edad, natutunan niyang tumayo sa sarili niyang mga paa. But her l...
IBTMITL By Janelle

Teen Fiction

29.6K 728 115
I'll be the matriarch in this Life, Chapter 201-256. Side Stories