๐”ธ โ„™๐•†๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„?! || ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...

By SxmpforARxddle

"๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ?? โž . .- If I kil... More

๐€/๐ง
๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐€ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 45: The Return
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 47:Detention
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
another a/n
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle

509 7 9
By SxmpforARxddle

A/n: I have nothing really to say for this chapter so.... enjoy my loves! Also I'm reading through this and have no idea why Draco is so kind and cheerful in my book.

=                   =                   =                  =                =                         =      

Bella's Pov-

The next day i meet Pansy and the other in a park near the village we were in the previous day. We're sitting on a picnic blanket eating chocolage covered strawberries Pansy made- well says she made, but we all think she got them from a nearby sweets shop.

"You got these from Paula's sweets and you can't convince me otherwise." Theodore says biting into another strawberry.

"Yes I did Theodore" She says as she winks at me,"How else would I ba able to put poison in the ones you eat."

"Haha very funny." He says leaning back on a tree,"But seriously Pansy, we know you didn't make these."

"Oh Yeah? How so? " she asks.

"Because you can't bake to save your life." He says as everyone laughs.

"Okay well, these were easy, just dipping the strawberries in the chocolate is simple enough.." She says with a laugh.

"Thats what you said about the brownies you made last week and those didn't turn out well did they?" Blaise mumbles to himself.

"Ugh I told you, they were supposed to be burnt to give them flavor. And it's not my fault Draco wanted to play wizarding chess for an hour-" She rolls her eyes.

"Is that Mattheo?" Blaise says looking towards a tree.

We all look were he's looking and see him sitting in a tree, reading a book.

Blaise stands up and walks over to the tree followed by the others while I sit and watch them.

"Mattheo?!" Blaise yells up the tree.

Mattheo looks away from his book and down to Blaise, yet he says nothing.

"What are you doing here?! You told us that you didn't want to come to France."

"Changed My mind." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Okay great then!" Draco says,"so are you coming with us to see the Eiffel Tower?"

"Isn't she supposed to be in her classes right now? " Mattheo asks rudely glancing over to me.

"Well technically we're all supposed to be in school." Pansy says smartly

"Are You going with us tomorrow or not?" Theodore asks impatiently.

He lookd over at me as if he were a child who couldn't made decisions by himself. I shake my head no, and its very obvious why I would day this. But apparently the small boy he was acting like was also blind as he replied with,"of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." With a smirk, looking back at the others with a smile.

He looks back at me and I mouth the words,"fuck you." Angrily, But once again he just smiles and laughs to himself.

I roll my eyes and climb up the tree we were previously sitting by as they are now walking back over to the picnic area and I don't want them to ask me anything simply because I just don't want to answer.

I climb fairly high up the tree yet not too high were I can't see them anymore.

"We should move to Beabatons!" Pansy says happily looking up at me.

"Yeah, just... Go learn french first." I laugh.

"I do know french!" Pansy says defensively.

"Bon alors, où en sommes-nous maintenant?" Mattheo asks.

Translation; Okay then where are we right now?

"tu parles français?!" I ask him surprised.

Translation; You speak french?!

"oui" he awnsers with a smirk.

Translation; A/n: do you really need a translation for that though?.... It means yes.

Honestly! Does he ever stop smirking?!

"Bon. Alors, qu'avez-vous fait à cet homme dans cette ruelle? " I say angrily, knowing very well that the others can't understand a word.

Translation: good. So then what did you do to that man in the alley?!(I think... Idk I forgot.)

"Je pense que vous savez très bien ce que je lui ai fait. Tu regardais après tout, n'étais-tu pas chérieVous regardiez après tout, n'étais-tu pas chérie?" Mattheo says with a smirk again.

Translation: I think you know very well what I did to him. You were watching after all, weren't you darling?

"Ne m'appelez pas chérie. Je ne t'aime même plus comme avant... Eh bien, je pensais que j'avais l'habitude de le faire. Maintenant, je ne suis pas sûr de l'avoir jamais vraiment fait." I say to him sternly.

Translation: Don't call me Darling. I don't love you anymore like I used to... Well thought I used to.

"d'accord, quoi que tu dises mon amour" Mattheo says with a smirk,

Translation: alright, whatever you say my love.

Ugh i fucking hate him and I know he never loved me! How could a killer love someone? Besides i never loved him either so. . . we're even I guess.

"euh arrête avec ces stupides noms d'animaux. Je te déteste Mattheo Marvolo Riddle.je te deteste." I say getting frustrated with him.

Translation; Ugh stop with these stupid pet names Mattheo Marvolo Riddle. I hate you.

"Eh bien, je ne vous aime pas moi-même si c'est ce que vous pensez." He says to me picking at some grass.

Translation: well I don't quite fancy you my self if thats what your implying.

"J'aurais aimé ne jamais marcher jusqu'à cette tour d'astronomie cette nuit-là." i mumble under my breath.

Translation: (A/n: Hehe I'm not telling you until laterrrrr. There is a hint that most of you will notice.)

He suddenly stopped arguing with me as he looked down picking at the grass, soon talking to the others, acting as if he didn't couldn't hear me when I commented on something the others said. And at that moment, I knew that I had gone too far.

"That doesn't even make any sense!" Pansy says to Theodore awnsering her question on why everybody calls her pugface,"Everyone else has a logical name! Like how they call Blasie, Blaise Zuccini, and Draco, Ferret-boy and-"

"Who the fuck calls me ferret-boy?!" Draco asks defensively.

Everybody looks over at me. I'm not sure why, Pansy calls him ferret boy too.

"Bella always calls you ferret-boy so if you want someone to be mad at, be mad at her."Pansy says.

"Oh shut it." I tell Pansy rolling my eyes,"We only call him that so you can talk about how much you love-"

"Alright!" She says quickly glancing at Blaise to see if he knew what I was about to say.

"You like Draco?" Blaise asks her.

"Not like lovee" Theodore says teasingly, holding his hand to his heart dramatically."Don't be a coward Draco, tell Pansy you love her as well"

"I have a girlfriend..." Draco says awkwardly, looking around at us all.

We all stare at him, waiting for him to elaborate, when he doesn't, Theodore prompts him,

"Who?" 

"You guys wouldn't know her..." Draco says.

"Come on, if you don't like Pansy just say that." Blaise says happily, hoping he'd say he doesn't like her.

"Its not that I don't like Pansy," Draco says,"but she doesn't really talk to too many people that often.."

"Just tell us Who it is Draco" I say from the tree.

He looks around at all of us nervously.

"Don't tell us your dating Bella's brother, Harry" Theodore says with a teasingly eye roll.

"God no! He's a Potter!-" Draco days before stopping to look up at me, thinking that he had upset me.

"What's wrong with Potters?" I ask him teasingly, even though i didn't really care.

"Nothing..." He says getting scared as I jump down the tree.

"No, whats wrong with Potters Draco?" I ask.

"No- I didnt mean it I promise." He says as I advance closer to him,"But no offense but your brother is fucking annoying as shit."

I sit next to Pansy as Mattheo begins to speak.

"Stop getting off topic Draco. Now, who's the unlucky girl?" He asks.

"Fine." Draco finally says,"Ellianna Lestrange."

"Who?" Pansy asks confused.

"See, I told you." Draco says,"she doesn't talk much."

"Your dating Ellie?" Mattheo asks.

"Yeah, you know her?!" Draco says.

"Yeah of course, her mother's very fond over my father and so she comes over often." Mattheo syas picking at dead grass.

"I thought You didn't live with your father." I say confused.

"I don't." He says simply.

"But-" I begin before he cuts me off.

"Tu vas fermer ta gueule ?" He says sternly, glaring at me.

Translation: Will you shut the fuck up?

"Je n'ai même rien dit..." I say slowly.

Translation: I didn't even say anything...

"ouais mais ta voix est agaçante" he says rolling his eyes.

Translation: I know but your voice is annoying.

I don't awnser him, instead I check the time and realise it's already 8:00.

"I should probably get back to Beabatons..." I say to them suddenly.

"What's the point?" Blaise asks.

"Yeah, I mean, you don't go to your classes so why get in trouble for it when you could just get a nice hotel room." Theodore adds.

"Yeah but, i don't know, i kinda feel bad leaving Harry there." I say sadly, suddenly remembering that I've just been leaving him at the school alone.

"Ew, why?" Draco asks without thinking.

"He is still my brother." I say to them.

"Well doesn't he somehow have friends?" Theodore asks.

"No, most people talk bad about him in french so he can't understand.." I say.

"Why wouldn't they?" Draco scoffs.

"Anyways, I can't just leave him, who knows if their bullying him now?" I say again.

"Fine then, bring him." Theodore says rolling his eyes.

"What?" I ask obviously confused.

"Just bring your brother to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow." He says picking up a pinecones, plucking off pieces of it and throwing it on the ground. 

"God No." Draco says,"we were supposes to have fun tommorow not be tortured."

"Its fine Bella, just bring him, Draco will live." Pansy says.

"Alright, I guess I'll send him a letter later." I say as I sit back down as I was about to get up a few seconds ago.

*                 *                 *                 *              *

A/n: Hello, I'm just going to end it here bc idk I just want them going to The Eiffel tower to be a different chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 57.9K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...
18.2K 499 34
WAIT UNTIL THE END, MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T BLOOD- RELATED I'm y/n Riddle , yes the daughter of Lord Voldemort . This story won't follow the normal t...
2.2K 33 29
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc.. He's never pa...