Red Roses:Vale Saga(Ruby Rose...

By stonebud05

(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since ha... More

Vol. 1 Episode 0:Intro
Vol. 1 Episode 1:Ruby Rose
Vol. 1 Episode 2:The shining Beacon part 1
Vol. 1 Episode 3:The Shining Beacon Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 4: The First Step
Vol. 1 Episode 5:The first step part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 6:Emerald Forest
Vol. 1 Episode 7:Emerald Forest Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 8:Players and Pieces
Vol. 1 Episode 8.5:Special Episode
Vol. 1 Episode 9:The Badge and the Burden
Vol. 1 Episode 10:The Badge and the Burden part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 11:Jaunedice
Vol. 1 Episode 12:Jaunedice part 2
Vol.1 Episode 12.5:Special Episode 2
Vol. 1 Episode 13:Forever Fall
Vol. 1 Episode 14:Forever Fall part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 15:The Stray
Vol. 1 Episode 16:Black and White
"Blue" Trailer
Vol. 2 Episode 1:Best Day Ever
Vol. 2 Episode 2:Welcome to Beacon
Vol. 2 Episode 3:A Minor Hiccup
Vol. 2 Episode 5:Extracurricular
Vol. 2 Episode 5.5:Special Episode 3
Vol. 2 Episode 6:Burning the Candle
Vol. 2 Episode 7:Dance Dance Infiltration
Special Episode:Bios
Vol. 2 Episode 8:Field Trip
Vol. 2 Episode 9:Search and Destroy
Vol. 2 Episode 10:Mountain Glenn
Vol. 2 Episode 11:No Brakes
Vol. 2 Episode 12:Breach
Vol. 3 Episode 1:First Round
Vol. 3 Episode 2:New Challengers...
Vol. 3 Episode 3:It's Brawl in the Family
Vol. 3 Episode 4:Lessons Learned
Vol. 3 Episode 4.5:Special Episode 4
Volume 3 Episode 5:Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3 Episode 6:Fall
Vol. 3 Episode 7:Beginning of the End
Vol. 3 Episode 8:Destiny
Vol. 3 Episode 9:PvP
Vol. 3 Episode 10:Battle of Beacon
Special Episode:Grimmdark Bios
Vol. 3 Episode 11:Heroes and Monsters
Vol. 3 Episode 12:End of the Beginning
Announcement:Mistral Saga out now

Vol. 2 Episode 4:Painting the Town...

36 2 0
By stonebud05

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Afternoon

Ruby pov:

I couldn't believe that Penny was a Robot. But I didn't care what see was. She was still my friend.

Ruby:Penny, I-I don't understand...

Penny:Most girls are born, but I was made. I'm the world's first synthetic person capable of generating an Aura. I'm not real...

Ruby:Of course you are. You think just because you've got nuts and bolts instead of squishy guts makes you any less real than me?

Penny: I don't... um... You're... taking this extraordinarily well.

Ruby:You're not like those Robots we saw earlier. You've got a heart and soul; I can feel it!

Penny: Ooohh... oh Ruby! You're the best friend anyone could have!

Penny then pulled me in for a big hug.

Ruby:I can see why your father would want to protect such a delicate flower!

Penny then let go.

Penny:Oh, he's very sweet! My father's the one that built me! I'm sure you would love him!

Ruby: Wow. He built you all by himself?

Penny:Well, almost! He had some help from Mr. Ironwood.

Ruby:The General?! Wait... Is that why those soldiers were after you?

Penny:They like to protect me, too!

Ruby:They don't think you can protect yourself?

Penny:They're not sure if I'm ready yet... One day, it will be my job to save the world, but I still have a lot left to learn. That's why my father let me come to the Vytal Festival. I want to see what it's like in the rest of the world, and test myself in the Tournament.

Ruby:Penny, what are you talking about? Save the world from what? We're in a time of peace!

Penny:That's not what Mr. Ironwood said...

We then heard the soldiers from before.

Soldier 1:She went this way!

Penny:You have to hide!

Penny then put me in a nearby dumpster to hide from the soldiers.

Ruby:Penny, wait! What are you doing? You don't have to go with them! I can help you!

Penny:It's okay, Ruby. They're not bad people; I just don't want to get you in trouble. Just promise me you won't tell anyone else my secret. Okay?

Ruby:I promise.

I lowered the lid so they couldn't see me. I heard Penny and the Soldiers talking from outside but it was mainly murmuring for me. I wonder what Penny meant by "Save the World". No matter the case. I hope see is alright.

Location:City of Vale(outside of Junior's club)
Time of Day:Night

(Y/N) pov:

I waited outside of the club waiting for Yang and Neptune. I used my semblance to get here really fast. I then saw the two pull up on Yang's Bike.

(Y/N):What up, Yang?

Yang:The sky, duh.

(Y/N):Heh, anyways let's get inside. It's fucking cold out here.

Yang:(Y/N) is right. Let's go, Neptune. My friend is right in here.

Neptune:Cool... And where exactly is... here?

(Y/N):Junior's Club. It's a famous club for organized crime or people who want to party or get drunk to forget shit.

We walked and saw two guards. They immediately saw us and ran inside. We then got to the door. Yang proceeded to use her Gauntlets to blow the door up.

Yang:Guess who's back!

(Y/N):Yeah, let's turn this shit up!

Eight hired guns immediately pulled their guns at us. The only one fazed was Neptune.

(Y/N):I understand you all might be mad us for things we did. But, I think we could put all of that behind us and not kill each other. Sound like a good idea?

Junior:Stop, Stop! Blonde and (Y/N), you're here! ...Why?

Yang:You owe me a drink.

(Y/N):And I still have to pay you back from 7 months ago. Here's 135 Lien.

I handed him the money and the three of us went to the bar area. Junior poured drinks for me and Yang. He also poured himself a drink.

(Y/N):Alright then, let's cut to the chase. What do you about Roman Torchwick?

Junior:Not much, all I know is he hired some of my men. That's all I know.

Yang:What are you talking about?!

Junior:I don't know!

Yang:How can you not know?

Junior:I haven't talked to him! I haven't even seen him since the night you first came in here. He paid up front, I lent him my men, and none of them ever. Came. Back.

Neptune then walked over to us to ask his own question.

Neptune:Where did they go?

(Y/N):*sigh*

Junior:What kind of stupid question is that? They never came back! Who is this guy?

Yang:Don't worry about him; worry about us if we don't find out what we want!

Junior:I already told you everything! Torchwick hired my boys, and I guess he wasn't happy with them, which is something I can relate to!

Yang:Let's go, guys. We're done here.

(Y/N):Alright, here's money for that drink too. Should cover all the expenses.

The three of us then walked out of the club.

Neptune:Did we get everything we needed?

Yang:Well, we got everything we can. Hopefully the rest of the team is having better luck.

(Y/N):Yeah. And now, we play the waiting game.

Yang:I guess. Anything we could do?

(Y/N):Well, we could go somewhere and get dinner. We could wait out here for everyone. The possibilities are endless!

Neptune:So, what did happen to his men?

(Y/N):They were hired by Torchwick to help rob a dust store here in the city. Me and Ruby managed to stop them. That was about a few days before Beacon started.

Yang then got a call from her Scroll from Sun.

Yang:Hello?

Sun Call:HELP! Big Robot! That Torchwick guy is in it! But not, like, it didn't eat him; he's, like, controlling it or something!

Yang:Where you guys at?!

We then saw the robot pass a near by street.

Neptune:I think that was them.

(Y/N):No shit!

I then used my semblance to try to speed there as Yang and Neptune were on her Bike. I managed to catch up to them and then used my semblance to get into Blake's Shadow. I then emerged from it.

(Y/N):Sup! I got an idea!

I unleashed my Weapon's whip mode.

(Y/N):Blake, let's turn him Black and Blue!

Blake:On it!

She then used her weapon's whip mode and the two us grabbed onto the Robot. I then used my sickle mode to get a few cuts in as she used her sword mode on her weapon. I was then grabbed by the Robot and slammed into a nearby light pole.

(Y/N):Son of a bitch! Fuck!

I then saw the robot crash down right next to where I was. Team RWBY then showed up beside me to fight it.

Ruby:You alright, (Y/N)?

(Y/N):Yeah, this bastard can't do shit. Me and Blake did a combo attack earlier. Let's test out the others!

Ruby:Good idea! Freezer Burn!

Weiss and Yang ran up to the robot and managed to get a couple of hits in.

Ruby:Checkmate!

Blake then went up and helped Weiss out with more hits.

Ruby:Ladybug!

Ruby then ran in and helped Blake with attacking Torchwick.

Ruby:Blood Rain

I went up and tagged Blake out. Ruby then shot me and her in the air and we laid down a barrage of dust bullets down on the Robot.

Ruby:Blue Flame!

Yang then replaced Ruby and helped me out. I got my weapons into their sickle modes and latched onto the robot. I pinned it down as Yang attacked it with everything she had. The robot then however grabbed Yang and threw her aside.

Blake:Yang!

Ruby:Don't worry! With each hit she gets stronger, and she uses that energy to fight back! That's what makes her special.

Yang used her semblance to absorb the hits. Her hair burned a brilliant white as she started to charge at Torchwick.

Ruby:Bumblebee!

Blake and Yang ran up to it to deliver the final strike. However, Torchwick managed to dodge it.

Ruby:Tundra Sky!

Me and Weiss ran up to the Robot. Weiss used her semblance to create multiple glyphs around the robot. I then manipulated a few shadows to cover the Glyphs. I then teleported into one and started bouncing back and forth from all of the shadows while getting strikes in.

Ruby:We have to slow it down!

Weiss:And how do you propose we do that?

Ruby:Ice Flower!

Weiss and Ruby managed to destroy the Robot with their combo move. Torchwick fell to the floor from the robot.

Roman:Just got this suit cleaned...

I then grabbed Torchwick by the collar.

(Y/N):Start fucking talking! What's with the Robot!

Torchwick then head butted (Y/N) in the face causing him to be knocked back. Yang then tried to attack in retaliation but was blocked by a pink girl's Parasol weapon.

Roman:Ladies, gent, ice queen...

Weiss:Hey!

Roman:Always a pleasure! Neo, if you would...

Yang tried to get another hit but the two of them shattered like glass. We then looked up to see them in a Bullhead escaping.

Yang:So I guess he got a new henchman...

Weiss:Yeah, I guess she really made our plans... fall apart!

Yang:No. Just... no.

Weiss:What- But, you do it!

Yang:There's a time and a place for jokes.

Weiss:Was this not it?

Yang: No, it just wasn't very good.

Weiss:Well, at least I'm trying!

(Y/N):I thought it actually wasn't that bad. Good job, Weiss.

Yang:Don't encourage her!

(Y/N):I'm just saying...

Weiss:At least, (Y/N) and Ruby found it funny!

Ruby:Wait... Where are Sun and Neptune?

Credits time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 11 8
Do you like deadpool? Do you like RWBY? Do you like great stories with occasionally funny fourth wall breaks? Then you'll love my Quotev story Deadpo...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
509 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...
4.6K 72 21
A 15 year old boy got accepted to Beacon Academy early by some not so normal circumstances. It was all a misunderstanding but he still got accepted t...