Seme trapped in a Uke's body...

By Seme_bunny

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ MC is a normal gay college student with a love for romance games. His favorite one bein... More

Revision Log
ᴄʜ. 𝟶
ᴄʜ. 𝟷
ᴄʜ. 𝟸
ᴄʜ. 𝟹
ᴄʜ. 𝟺
ᴄʜ. 𝟻
ᴄʜ. 𝟻.𝟻
ᴄʜ. 𝟼
ᴄʜ. 𝟼.𝟻
ᴄʜ. 𝟽
ᴄʜ. 8
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟶
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟷
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟸
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟹
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟹.𝟻
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟺
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟻
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟼
ᴄʜ.𝟷𝟽
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟾
ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟿

ᴄʜ. 𝟿

5.2K 264 22
By Seme_bunny

"Rin?" The blond heard the angelic voice of his friend call his name. He briefly opened his silver pupils and peered into the rose eyes starring innocently at his face before closing them again.

"Yeah?" He responded. It was lunch time and most students went to eat in the cafeteria while the rest stayed in the classroom. Sora was called to a club meeting and had to leave the two.

"Do you know when the missing students from class 3-C will return?" Kiyomi mumbled. Boredom slipping between every letter of the words spoken.

"No." Rin opened his eyes and lifted his head to settle on the palm of his hand. The corners of his thin lips curved downward slightly, forming a lazy frown. Rin was wondering how Kiyomi was even aware of the absent students from two classes down. Why does he want to know? Rin felt his chest sting a little, but the minor pain went unnoticed by the blonde. "Why are you concerned about them? They aren't particularly important people."

How very blunt of you, Rin. I love that about you.

"No reason..."

It obviously did matter to Kiyomi. The absent students from class 3-C (Kana's class) were the popular capture targets. The ones everyone loved. As mentioned before, one was out for family and the other for work. Kiyomi needs to meet all of the love interests if he wants to live out his fantasy. Besides, he's been dying to meet one in particular.

"Omg! Did you see that Kari returned from his tour overseas?" Kiyomi heard one of the girls in the class squeal.

"Oh yeah! He posted something about doing one last performance here before going on break. I would go no matter what! Even if I have to miss school." Another replied, whispering the last part. "Oh~ I can't wait!"

Are they talking about the third capture target? I would looove to join in, but the game didn't go into that much detail about what he was doing before he appeared. Besides the basics, of course.

"What's so good about him? He's just some wannabe pop idol!" An aggressive mumble was heard in front of Kiyomi.

Huff! How dare an extra speak so ill about such a magical being. Idols are not to be laughed at. Especially since this one will soon be enamored by my beauty.

The person who spoke was a foreign boy with dark brown hair and pale skin who sat two seats closer to the front of the class. Kiyomi saw bits of a tattoo peaking above the collar of his uniform. The school dress code was pretty strict and tattoos were not permitted. Students still got them though.

Even if he badmouthed one of my soon-to-be brides, I will graciously help this lowly extra. "Rin, do you have a bandaid?"

"There's one in my bag." The blond mumbled.

Kiyomi searched through the black bag before getting up from the seat he was temporarily sitting in until lunch was over. This action alarmed Rin and caused him to keep his silver hues on the smaller figure. Kiyomi made his way to the boy near the front of the class and sat in the seat right next to him, startling the poor boy.

Kiyomi reached out his hand to grasp the brunette's neck and the other to cup his cheek. He leaned forward while bringing the other boy's face closer. The male's dark green eyes widened and a bright cherry red blossomed on his face.

Rin sat straight up. His somber eyes narrowed and grew dim while his pink lips turned downwards. His eyebrows furrowed together. A malicious aura radiated from the blonde who didn't even realize what he was emitting. The surrounding students felt the deadly glare, and were startled to see it was coming from the rich and pure prince of the class.

Kiyomi didn't feel the gaze intended for him and ignored the suffocating aura from Rin. He continued his advances on the boy he was facing. The boy felt the other brush past his lips, black hair tickling his cheek.

"You should really put a patch on your neck." Kiyomi spoke in a soft tone, loud enough for only the boy to hear. "We don't want you getting in trouble for something that's not suppose to be there." Kiyomi moved his free hand to grasp the other's soft one. He gently placed a bandage into his palm and slid his hand off, allowing his finger tips to linger a little longer.

Kiyomi pulled away just enough for the boy to see the most innocent smile he could muster.

The boy felt the loud beating of his heart banging against his rib cage. The tips of the boy's ears had a red tinge to them.

THUMP!

The sudden loud noise frightened Kiyomi. He moved away from the boy and looked to see where the sound came from.

At the entrance of the class stood Sora. Completely still with his arms stretched out as though he was holding something. His long bangs covered his violet eyes, but from what peaked through, they looked dull. A seemingly kind smile was frozen onto his smooth face. Two books lied disrupted on the floor before him.

Sora's gaze was fixated on Kiyomi and the boy in front of him. Although most people wouldn't realize the intent behind them was more towards the random student.

Kiyomi's eyes brightened. In the speed of light he suddenly appeared in front of Sora. Like a puppy excited to see it's owner. Rin could have sworn he saw a fluffy tail wagging side to side and cute black ears standing erect and poking through the top of his hair.

All of Sora's ill aspirations evaporated into a misty haze that soon cleared away. Seeing Kiyomi choose him over the other guy made him feel satisfied. The cold smile melted into a genuine one and his eyes softened, but it was barely noticeable due to his long bangs.

"Sora, you're back! How was your club meeting?" Kiyomi chirped.

"...it-...went well." Sora pulled his arm behind his back and looked off to the side.

"There's still some time left for lunch. Let's go buy a snack from the cafeteria. We'll be back Rin!" Kiyomi shouted. He began walking out the classroom with Sora trailing behind...then- BAM!

Kiyomi bumped into another student. The impact caused him to fall on the ground, while the student he bumped into seem perfectly fine.

"Sorry-"

"Tch, watch where your going punk!" The person snarled. He had messy brown hair with the ends sticking up in multiple different directions. His burning red eyes glared at Kiyomi through round glasses. There was a beauty mark at the corner of his right eye. His school uniform was also a mess with his white button-up shirt wrinkled and the black blazer hanging off his shoulder. The blue tie was no where in sight.

"Excuse you!" Gasp.

"What did you say?!" The wannabe delinquent grabbed Kiyomi's uniform and pulled him close to the point where their noses almost touched. By then, many lingering students paused their conversations and watched the drama in front of them unfold.

"Mr. Saya Haruki! On the day you finally arrive at school, you decide to go and cause trouble?! Get to class before I get the principal involved." A teacher from a nearby class called out to the student.

The said student scoffed then let go of Kiyomi before walking into the room two classes down.

"Are you okay, Kiyomi?" Sora asked, helping him up.

Did he say Saya Haruki?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.2K 30
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
331K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
167K 8.4K 29
↳ ❝ YOU CANNOT AVERT THE PRINCE'S ADVANCES. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!crown prince x male!transmigrated!reader 「 A coma sends Y/n to another world; and to...
54.5K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...