altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

By sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

Chapter Forty

1.4K 58 14
By sleepweeby

Y/Ns P.O.V

Watching my peers walk across the stage that was set up outside only increased my nerves, the cheers from their families only added to the pit in my stomach as I could already sense the silence that would follow my steps. I let out a breath but it got caught in my throat as principal Nezu spoke “Last, but by far not least, we have a student that has quietly worked to keep U.A. running happily. I am happy, and honoured to award this student with not only their diploma but a teaching position here at U.A. High School. Y/n L/n, if you would like to come up here and collect your diploma!” I was able to release my breath completely before I smiled and pushed my hands down onto my knees, standing from my chair and smoothing out my gown. I nearly forgot to take my step as a chorus of cheers ripped my focus from the stage to behind me.

In the audience was everyone I knew from the orphanage, a handful of heroes from Nighteyes Agency, and a lot of students. I turned back at Nezu humming “Seems my decision has most of the student bodies approval!” I smiled and walked towards the stage, climbing up the stage to walk across and reach Nezu who stood upon a podium within the centre. He shook my hand before handing me my rolled up diploma. “I look forward to having you on the team, that is if you accept?” I smiled and nodded, then bowing my head “Thank you, I won't let you regret your decision principal Nezu!” He nodded “I'm happy to hear that, now would you like to say a few words as this year's highest achiever?” I blinked before nodding in a rush to answer. He chuckled and slid off the podium, moving over to the chairs in which faculty sat on along the back.

I looked back out to the students that had graduated with me and the audience that was here for us. “To my fellow graduates, I want to thank you for walking along this path with me, and thank you to those of you that have supported my peers up to this point... Even though I don't wish for natural disasters and catastrophic accidents I hope that you will all be able to flourish into the heroes I know you are capable of being. Let's join our heroes and keep our fellow citizens safe, plus ultra!” I raised my diploma and the students I'd been with for three years followed suite whilst shouting “Plus ultra!”

I looked over my shoulder towards principal Nezu, and he hopped off his chair, coming over and climbing up the podium, once he was back in his place he turned to me “Thank you L/n, if you would like to join your peers.” I nodded and bowed my head to him, beginning to walk to the other side but stopped upon seeing Shota in the last seat, I turned on my heel to face him completely “Aizawa Sensei!” He raised an eyebrow and I quickly bowed from my hip “Thank you!” He grunted and stood from his seat “Stand up L/n.” I stood straight and he moved his arms upwards before I felt something be placed on my head without disturbing my ears, I looked at him in shock as he then bowed his head “It has been my pleasure to teach you L/n, I look forward to working with you next year.” I brought my hand up to my face and quickly wiped my eyes, he lifted his head and chuckled “No need to get emotional.” I smiled and nodded “There's always reason to show emotion, and thanks for catching my cap!” He nodded and smirked “Couldn't have your crown slip, so keep your head up high because you should not have to shy away.” I stook my hand out and he shook it.

I heard someone clear their throat and quickly looked around to see principal Nezu looking over, I quickly flashed a smile before heading down the steps and back to my seat “I'm a bit upset that I didn't receive such a sincere thank you but I understand, so no need to worry... Now, as this graduation draws an end to your time here at U.A. we don't consider it much of a send off, so those that haven't planned to jump head first into their careers the second caps fly can attend the after party, I hope to see some of you there but if I do not see you then, I wish you well on whatever missions you embark on within your futures!”

🌸

The doors of gym gamma blocked me from seeing the party that my peers were enjoying, but I could hear all that they could as the booming music was not hindered by the gym walls. That's when the volume increased greatly, I looked to the doors to see them open with a white wearing Shota holding up two students under his arms, but they weren't rowdy third years, in fact, they were rowdy first years. I laughed as Ashido and Kaminari kicked about and whined, the two stopped and lifted their heads to look at me, Ashido then yelling “Y/n! Please help us, Mr Aizawa is being unreasonable! We just wanted to celebrate with you incase you don't teach us next year!” I laughed and looked to Shota “Stop man handling our students.” He rolled his eyes and just dropped them, walking over to stand by my side. I looked down at the now groaning teenagers that had sprawled themselves out against the floor. I looked at Shota “Did you really have to just dump them? We don't need broken bones added to the ones Midoriya provides.” He smirked slightly.

I turned back to the two teenagers “Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, you'll get your graduation party in two years time, I think you can hold off till then.” Shota then spoke.

“And if Y/n is still considerded to be appropriate for a teaching position here, she can opt to supervise your years party.” He turned to look at me, giving his signature smile that could probably creep a few people out “Opting to supervise is always much loved.” I rolled my eyes, before looking him up and down “I think I'll pass, especially if the students get the reward of seeing you out of your pajamas.” He raised an eyebrow before it lowered and his eyes narrowed, I smiled “You should know I'm only joking Sho, you're one of the best pros in my eyes, even if you do sleep in your hero custome... Probably shower in it, go drinking in it-” He rolled his eyes.

“Ha ha, you say all that whilst you're wearing something that would blend in with my wardrobe.” Kaminari gasped before yelling out “Mr Aizawa wears dresses!” Ashido slapped him around the head “They were having a moment and you ruined it!” Kaminari raised an eyebrow whilst rubbing the back of his head “First of, ow! Secondly, how was that a moment? I've seen more romantic villain take downs.” Ashido rolled her eyes and pointed to us both “There is obvious chemistry, and they are wearing a colour that contrasts their usual style but matches that of the other!” Kaminari just stared at her so she yelled “It's a subtle way of saying there's something going on!” Kaminari then looked at the both of us before looking at Ashido “Nah, they've not even held hands!” Ashido just slapped him around the head again “Because if their relationship was caught Mr Aizawa would lose his license and be sent to prison, whilst Y/n wouldn't be allowed to teach.”

Kaminari just whined and rubbed his head “Stop doing that, and anyway, if there was anything there Principal Nezu would have caught onto it. Remember when we had to go against him for the finale exam? That rat, bear- thing, knew everything!” The all familiar voice then spoke up “Oh I know, they don't though... What are you doing on the floor, my do you look silly!” He then just walked into gym gamma, Ashido and Kaminari quickly getting up and brushing themselves down. I let out a breath “You two put in the effort to come here, didn't you?” They both nodded quickly and I let out a breath, then shooing them away with my hand “Go and enjoy then, I'll hold of Mr grouchy pants.” They both cheered and dashed back into the room “You're the best Y/n!” I watched them run into the gym until they were away with the crowd and blocked by the door.

I turned to look at Shota, he then asked “Shouldn't you have followed them in?” I looked down to the floor “To prove myself as a teacher?” He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up “No, because you've got all dressed up for the occasion but yet you've remained outside.” I let out a breath and glanced at the door “I don't think I'd be able to withstand the music within the room... It's tolerable out here.” He hummed, then asking “Don't you have someone to dance with? I'm sure they're missing you, they'd be stupid to choose someone else.” I smiled and looked back to him “Thank you, but I didn't get asked, I came to celebrate with my friends but they both have partners so to be honest, there is no real reason for me to be here.” He shook his head “You should be here for yourself. The party is for third years to celebrate their achievements, and no one was excluded. Especially you, the highest achiever. If you need a reason, I think that's a good enough one.” I felt my cheeks warm up before I nodded “Yeah, thank you... Although, I still don't think that will make the noise anymore tolerable.” He hummed.

He stook his hand out “Well, would you care to dance? The lights in there were far from tolerable.” I noticed his smile and placed my hand in his “I'd love to!” We began to slowly dance within the corridor. After just dancing silently I heard him whisper “Can I just say, you look beautiful... More so than usual.” I smiled and stepped closer to him “Thank you... I think I prefer you in black, but I won't deny that the suit does make you look quite sharp.” He chuckled.

“Is that you holding back on a compliment?” I smiled and looked away “No, trying to be more professional.” He hummed.

“Well, we are technically colleagues now, but I think I will let you off for tonight.” I smiled and looked back to him “Well then, I think you look very handsome!” He smiled and dipped his head briefly “Thank you-”

“Ah, you are supervising an escapee! Can't have our top achiever escaping the fun!” We quickly separated and he chuckled as he began to walk away “Don't let me stop you!” I quickly asked “Shouldn't you be stopping us, as the principal?” He stopped and turned “You haven't done anything illegal- or at least not on premises by that look I can see... Miss L/n, I am an animal, the law hardly cares for me, so why should I care for it? In my eyes, you are doing nothing wrong, we cannot help who we fall in love with, and those that run countries don't wish for population decline because that would reduce the economy... Plus, you have now officially left education, you are both adults, you're just on school grounds, so do keep it PG, toodle pip! I expect to see you both in the new year!” He turned and began walking away again.

Once he had left I didn't bother to turn back to Shota as I requested “Remind me to never get on his bad side.” He hummed before replying “Couldn't risk loosing you... It'd be against the food chain.” I laughed and turned to face him “Can I not receive affection without an alternate motive?” He smiled and stepped closer to me “No. Unless you want to have a relationship of something more with me.” I raised an eyebrow “Is that your way of asking me?” He shook his head with a smile on his face “Oh no, do I strike you as someone to beat it around the bush?” I just stared at him and said “No, but you do strike me as someone that wouldn't let onto how they'd deal with such personal matters!” He let out a breath “Fine, but don't act so smug because if I was to ask, I'd make it a question.” I rolled my eyes “Really?” He hummed and took my hand, pulling me to dance again “Yes, that's why I'm going to ask now, will you be my girlfriend?” I smirked.

“Oh, I don't know, is the sky blue?” He rolled his eyes and asked “Do you really want a relationship with me?” I laughed and nodded, putting my head against his chest “I don't just kiss anybody on the street Shota, especially near a police station!” He chuckled and moved his arms to hold me close “That was rather risky.” I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck as we moved to sway together.

After a while he then whispered “Don't think for a second that I'll allow you to slack off next year because of this.” I hummed.

“Woulldn't dream of it... And is that you saying I'm 1-As assistant again?” He just hummed and I smiled “Couldn't be happier!”

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 275 11
You are a pro hero. #11 in the whole world to be in fact. You went to UA as a kid and grew up to be one of the greatest in the world. Yet still, some...
6.6K 228 2
❝𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 __ 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐭�...
6.1K 205 21
Shouta Aizawa takes notice to how his best friend, Hizashi Yamada, seems to be struggling with his past recently. Shortly after he finds out and atte...
247K 6.9K 29
Atelophobia ~ The fear of not being good enough or so the fear of imperfection. Y/n Aizawa, son of Shota Aizawa, also known as the underground hero...