Lovesick Heros

By LilKoneko

Raccoons are sneaky little animals who just steal. Everyone knows that raccoons are terrible creatures. Peopl... More

Chapter 1| Dreams
Chapter 2| Strange Raccoon
Chapter 3| Im not a villain!
Chapter 4| The Attack
Chapter 5| Living with Night Owl
Chapter 6| Baby Raccoon
Chapter 7| Saving The Day
Chapter 8| The News
Chapter 9| Love's in the air
Chapter 10| Family
Chapter 12| Insane
Chapter 13| Ruin Date
Chapter 14| Calm
Chapter 15| Festival
Chapter 16| The Gift
Chapter 17| Breakdown
A/N
A/N 2021

Chapter 11| Batcoon

4.3K 230 118
By LilKoneko

Vanoss' POV

I watch as Delirious flips the open sign to close. He walks over to me and stared into my eyes.

"Can we take a walk?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Just let me get my bag out of the car." I walked over to my car and unlock it. I open it and pulled out my red and white Canadian backpack. I closed the door and lock it again.

"Why do you have a backpack that have Canada's flag on it?" Delirious asked.

"I was born in Canada."

"Night Owl wasn't born in Los Santos?" He said and I shook my head no.

"When I was 6 years old, my family moved over to Los Santos. It was way different than Toronto. By different I mean way different and dangerous. Always murder, car chases, robberies, and more. My mom got killed once and it was really terrible for me and my dad. He always stay in his room and never took care of me after her death. I learned to cook, clean, and other things. One day, when I was 17, I was watching the news and saw that there was a car chase. I remember that I could transformed into an owl but I never used my powers because I though it was useless. When I was watching the car chase, I decided to run to my room and wear a black shirt and jeans and an owl mask that my mom gave me. I decided to use my powers and see how I'll be able to stop the guy, and... I did. Everyone did a report on me and saying 'Los Santos finally have a superhero?!' After that day, I continued to save people and I met the guys on the way also." I had a flashback on how I met all the guys.

"How did you meet them?" Delirious asked.

"I met Moo first. I was trying to stop a robber and he appeared saying, 'I heard Night Owl needs some help.' And he helped me out the whole mission. Wildcat was a pig in the dumpster. I found it weird that there was a pig in the big cities and found out he could transformed. I offer him to live with me and Moo since he was homeless. Basically and Lui were both messing around with some cops. We tried to stop them and they started hanging out with us. It was a bit weird how we became friends. Nogla was injured on the streets and Lui came by to save him. When he got to the house, we found out that pitbull wasn't a normal pitbull. Mini was the last person we found. He was in a robbery and was able to escape but then got shot in the back of his leg. We saved him and made him part of the team. He thought he was useless and tried to left but soon he gotten better." I told him.

"That's really cool of how all you guys found each other." Delirious said. I nodded.

"Breaking news! 4 men had capture 5 woman hostage in the city's bank. The 4 men are dangerous people." We heard a radio said, outside of a store.

Jon gave me a worry look and I just smirk at him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to an alleyway.

"How are we going to dress in our suits if they're at the apartments?!" Jon asked. I threw my backpack at him.

"I bring all of our stuff just in case things like this happens." I said.

Jonathan unzipped the backpack and pulled out his stuff. We both changed clothes quickly and put on our masks. I hid the backpack and ran out of the alleyway, with Jonathan following behind.

"Night Owl!" A lot of people screamed as we ran towards the bank.

"Look! It's that new raccoon hero!" Other said.

Jonathan slow down once he heard that. "Delirious!" I yelled. He was shaking a bit from everyone starting to run up to him. I guess he's not used to the attention.

I ran back and grabbed his arm, and pulled him away from everyone. It felt like he wasn't running that fast. "You'll get used to it soon." I told him. Jon still look a bit nervous. "Transform. I'll get us over there as fast as we can." Jon nodded at the idea.

We both transformed and I picked up his raccoon self and flew to bank. Cops were everywhere, trying to push all the crowds back. I stopped at the roof of the bank and transformed into human. Jon did the same thing.

"Look! Night Owl and the new hero is here!" Someone yelled. Everyone started cheering for us and Jon was shaking.

I grabbed his hand and held onto it tightly. "Just don't think that everyone is here. Things will be alright." I told him. He nodded slowly and held onto my hand.

I let go and find a way to get into the bank. Jon decided to help out also and look around.

I heard a crash behind me and turned around. Jon had his fist in the air and the cage to the vent came off. Jon kicked the cage out of the vent and transformed.

"Vanoss!" He called.

"I know, I know. Nice job!" I said. I transformed also and went inside the vent.

"How are we going to take the four guys out if it's just the two of us? The news reporter said that these guys are dangerous." Jon asked.

"We got the higher ground right now. Just go with the flow and try anyway to get them. If they shoot or draw blood, kill them. I know you have a brain Del, used it." I told him.

"What if they shoot us...?" He whispered softly.

"Don't think about it!"

We heard talking and got quiet. We also heard screaming down below. The women were screaming for help while the men were talking.

I look around and look at Jon. I look at his paws and noticed how sharp his nails look. He'll definitely use those nails soon.

"Evan..." I heard Delirious whispered. I turned to him and tilt my head. He came up and kissed my beak. I flutter my wings and then calm down.

He moved around and ran off. "Jon! Where are you going?!" I whispery yelled. I decided to go in and try to find a plan on my own.

I flew across the room, landing on a spot where they can't find me. I look at the ladies who were tied up and see a gray and black fur ball next to them.

Suddenly, I see the women moving their hands and pretended they are still tied up. They handed the fur ball a tiny towel and pointed at the bottle. I flew down quietly over to them.

"Vanoss!" Jon cheered silently. "Go get the bottle over there." He ordered. I nodded and got the bottle for him silently.

Delirious and I transformed and he gave me the tiny towel. I knew what to do. I sneaked behind one of the guys slowly. The others weren't looking at him. I covered his mouth and nose quickly with the rag and he passed out in my arms. I gently set him down and grabbed his gun.

"Night Owl!" A guy said as he turned around and saw me. The others look at my direction.

"Hands up, boys or I'll shoot." I said. All three of them put their hands up.

I saw a shadow behind the guy on the right. Delirious jumped in and put the rag on that guy, making him pass out. He grabbed the man's gun and pointed at the two guys with me.

"Who are you?!" The guy said in shock.

"Shush up!" Jon yelled.

"Shush up?" The other guy said next to him, confused.

"He told you to be quiet so be quiet!" I yelled. One of the guys pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"Put your hands up, Night Fuck." He told me.

Jon transformed and jumped to level the man's back. He jumped and clawed his back, ripping his shirt and blood flowing down.

"Run, Vanoss!" Del yelled.

The guy shoot me and I ducked down quickly. I transformed and started flying around, missing his every shot.

Suddenly, everything froze around me. My right wing went paralyzed. I couldn't moved my wing. I fell and hit the floor hard.

"EVAN!" Delirious yelled out my name.

I breathe heavily and started groaning in pain. I didn't moved away on that last shot. He got me right on my wing.

I heard a growled and saw Jon grabbing a towel and glide to the guys. He landed on the man's face and started clawing him. Jon started hissing at him like a vampire wanting to suck his blood.

The other guy ran out to the front. I started seeing a blur and heard something the guy said.

"You're like a fucking bat! You batcoon!" He screamed out.

|Time Skip|

"Hang in there!" I heard someone said.
I opened my eyes and see a raccoon's mask.

"J-Jo-" He covered my mouth.

"People are around..." He whispered. I look around him and see a crowd of people looking at me.

"Hold him still." A man said next to me. Jonathan pushed down my shoulder, holding me down.

"W-What's going o-" I felt a lot of pain in my arm. I started screaming as I felt something getting taken out of my arm. Once they took what ever was in my arm, they pushed a towel down on it.

"You're alright now..." Jon told me. His sweet voice calmed me down a bit. Yet, he sounded a bit nervous. It's probably because they're a crowd of people around us.

They put stitches on my wound and wrapped a bandage around it. "You won't be able to transform, Night Owl." They told me.

I sat up and moved my arm a bit. Everyone started clapping and cheering once they found out I was alright.

"Night Owl! New hero!" News reporters came up to us. Jonathan started hiding behind me. "How we're you able to take out four dangerous people when it's just the two of you guys?" They asked.

I put my arm around Jon and pulled him forward. I felt his body shake from all the flashing lights.

"A bit of teamwork and everything work out alright." I told them.

"Sir, what's your name?" One of the reporters asked Jon. Everyone went quiet and put their microphones towards him.

"M-My n-name..?" He said shaking. "U-uh..."

"Batcoon." I said.

"What?" Jon whispered to me.

Everyone started clapping at Jon, or should I say, Batcoon. "Well, ladies and gentlemen in Los Santos, we have a new hero in town and his name is Batcoon!"

A camera man went up to me and Jon. I put an arm around Del and made a peace sign at the camera. Jon didn't do anything but shake.

We heard a car horn and turned around. "Tax Man!!" A lot of girls screamed. Jon and I turned around and saw Craig.

"Need a ride?" He asked. We both nodded and headed to the car.

"Another day saved by Batcoon." I said.

"Isn't Batcoon racist though...?" Jon asked. I thought about it for awhile.

"Eh, no one will find out." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 4.1K 30
Evan, the known 'bad boy' of Vakill High, him and his small group of friends- Craig, Tyler, Brian, Brock, and David. But he's not your typical bad bo...
7.8K 419 13
His lies...... "I can't believe you would ever do something like that! I hate you, I wish I had never even met you!" ---------------- His truths...
23.9K 1.8K 30
His laugh, his smile, his eyes, and his last words. Oh god his last words were the saddest things I've ever heard, but he meant them, I know he did...
1.1K 25 29
First story pls no hate Vannoss/Evan is a famous singer with his friends I am wildcat, lui,ohmwrecker,mini Ladd,basically that's it they are in a ba...