Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

The girl next door

2K 30 20
By Flosfootstool

Fem reader x Florence

Just after the release of don't worry darling. This is the start of Florence's career so she's not as well known as she is. Let's pretend!
She's helped by a policewoman who just happens to be her new neighbour, a date that may turn into more...

Florence's POV

I look outside to see the front of my house covered in paparazzi. I sigh, all this because of the rumours about Harry and me.

I'm done explaining myself to anyone, I know the truth and everyone who knows me knows the truth.

I have a lunch meeting I need to get to or I'd love to stay indoors. I get myself ready slipping on my shoes and preparing myself as I open my door. The cameras are in my face immediately as I shove through them. Why did I tell security to take a day off? I lift my bag over my face but there are so many of them and I can't get through. The air feels thick my eyes heavy, and my breathing picks up as I feel more and more overwhelmed.

"Are you all aware this is private property?" A voice I've never heard before.

"I suggest you move along unless you all want to be arrested for trespassing." I feel the bodies move away. I figure rushes over to me helping to support me.

"Are you ok ma'am?" I look and see a policewoman, very tall, attractive... off-topic. I nod.

"Yes thank you so much." I stand breathing out as the air seemingly rushes to my lung.

"It's a good job you were passing." I brush myself off.

"I'm off duty, I've just moved in next door, so I was on my way home" Her eyes scan over me.

"You're my new neighbour?" I fiddle with the keys in my hand.

"Yes ma'am." So polite, could get used to that.

"Florence." I hold my hand out.

"Y/n." taking my hand she shakes it "Well I best let you carry on with your day see you around Ma'a.... Florence." The way she says my name sends shivers down my spine.

I pull myself together and head off to meet my friend.

"It was so scary I was pinned down by the paparazzi. Then my neighbour came and scared them away."

"That was nice of them!" I stir my tea before taking a small sip. "Yeah, it was she's a police officer so."

"Oh, that's handy! Nice having an office next door."

"Yeah really nice." I smile at the earlier interaction. this not going unnoticed by Louise.

"What was that smile for?" I look up shocked.

"What there was no smile." Taking a bit of cake.

"Oh is this police officer hot by any chance?" She nudges me.

"Well as it happens, yes she's very attractive, very polite has a husky voice, big strong hands..." My mind wanders.

"Florence helllooo." Louise waves her hand in front of my face.

"Yes?" I put my cup down

"So is she?" Oh crap, what did she say?

"Ermm not sure..."

"Well was she flirting with you?"

Right ok, she wants to know if she's interested! Right, no more daydreaming.

"Erm not exactly tbh I'm not 100% sure she's gay." That was true I mean I'd like to think so but can't make assumptions.

"I might take over a bottle of wine as a 'thank you for saving me' drink"

"That's a good idea get a read off her, god knows you need to get laid girl!"

I roll my eyes "Yes I know ok!"

We talk for a few more hours before heading off for some shoots.

Fig I arrive home bottle of wine I'm hand. I dressed up a little just in case she invites me in. Taking a big breath I knock on her door. After a few moments, the door opens and there's a gorgeous girl on the other side not Y,/n.

"Oh hey, I was looking for Y/n..."

I glance over at her. Course she's already with someone she's hot to and a police officer.

"Hey! Oh, she's just in the shower." I fiddle a little awkwardly.

"Oh, I see, erm I just got her a little thank-you gift for what she did earlier."

"OH you're the neighbour she was talking about! she was right you are beautiful!"

I blush was she talking about me to her girlfriend? is that weird? oh god, I don't know!

"Oh d.w! we're just housemates I'm very much straight before you worry! She wouldn't stop talking about you."

Y/ns POV

Oh god, oh god why is she still talking fuck!! I pull on some joggers and a baggy top on running downstairs.

"Kelly! stop taking please!" I say firmly standing in front of her coming face to face with the beauty from earlier.

"Hey I'm sorry about her she doesn't know when to stop talking... ever. How, how was your day?"

I open the door a little wider.
"It was good I, I got you this." She hands me a bottle of top-quality red wine.

"Wow, is this The 1990 Cheval Blanc? this stuff is like 1100 bucks... I can't accept this Florence." I hand it back to her.

"Oh please y/n you helped me out a lot. I would have had a panic attack if it wasn't for you" She lushes the bottle back towards me, she seems very insistent.

"Thank you, however, I will only accept this on one condition." I place the bottle on the cabinet behind the door.

"Name it." She leans on my doorframe.

"You let me cook for you and we drink it together?" Oh god, where did that just come from she's going to say no! you idiot!

"I'd like that y/n.." Wait did she say yes?

"What really" I must have misheard.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." She smiles softly at me making my heart almost smile.

"Erm ok about 8 pm?" What the hell am I going to cook? Fuck this is a bad idea!

"8 sounds perfect I'll see you then." I watch as she waves walking away. My eye falls down her perfect body.

"See you later Florence." Slowly closing the door I shout to kelly

"Shit! Kelly can you tidy a little and make yourself scarce in like 2 hours!" I run through the house flapping.

"Ohhh ok you hoping to get lucky!?"

"Clean go, go, go!"

I look through the fridge and the cupboard, I have nothing! Shit, maybe I can make pasta got eggs and flour right ok, fresh pasta it is.

"Work you stupid machine!" I hit the pasta machine trying to force the pasta through. Eventually, I manage to make some legible tagliatelle.

Ding dong! No... she can't be here yet? I check the time 8.10 Jesus fuck!

I run to the door opening it slowly.

"Hey come in!" I let her walk past me closing the door. "This way." I direct her to the living room. "Sit down. Let me get you a drink." I pour the wine after decanting it. "Here you go." I hand her the glass.

"Erm, I can't smell any cooking Y/n." I smile nervously.

"Yeah I'm delayed but it'll be worth it, I promise." I pour myself a small glass of wine.

"Erm make yourself at home, I won't be long." I walk back into the kitchen.

OK, ok the single most attractive female ever is in your living room stay cool, calm, collected... and not clammy and nervous.

I toss the pasta with garlic chilli and parsley in a nice olive oil. Serving it with bread and a salad. I set the table ensuring it looks nice, lighting a few candles, and opening another bottle of wine to breathe.

I walk into the living room to see Florence looking at the pictures.

"Foods ready." She turns.

"You were a cute kid." My cheeks go rosy at the compliment. I walk next to her looking at the photo she's looking at.

"Was a good day I was in Disneyland with my mum and dad. I wanted too badly to go on space mountain but I was too small my dad went on anyway." I pick up the photo a tear forming in the corner of my eye.

"Are you ok y/n?" I turn my head away wiping the tear. "Yeah, it's just I lost my dad about a year ago. Sorry, this is a great date chat huh?" Oh no I said date fuck we never said it was a date!

I feel a soft hand on my arm. "It's not that bad." A softness to her voice calmed me quickly, hang on she... she thinks it's a date too??

"Shall we eat?" I turn to her, her hand still on my arm.

Florence sits whilst I bring out the pasta etc. "Oh, y/n this looks amazing! I do have to confess I'm something of a cook myself."

"Well that doesn't make me nervous at all... ok dig in."

I eat waiting for her to say something. I look up to see her shovelling food in I
smile.

"Is it OK?" I hesitantly ask.

"Oh wow y/n, yes it's so good."

Phew ok least she likes the food. We sit comfortably eating a chatting.

"Oh well y/n that was delicious, couldn't eat another bite, that pasta was something else!"

I stand clearing the table. "If you want to go sit in the living room we can put a film on I'll bring more wine," I smirk at her taking away her plate as I tower over her.

"You can pick the film." I leave waking in the kitchen, I load the dishwasher and grab the wine to find Florence on the sofa searching through the movies.

"How are you with scary y/n?"

"I'm fine yeah." I sit next to her, she settles on The conjuring.

As the film goes on we seemingly get closer together. I look across to see her practically on my shoulder. Which I don't mind at all. I decided to woman up putting my arm around her.

I relax when I feel her body fall into me. For the next 5 minutes I just watch her paying little to no attention o. the film, something happens causing her to put her arm across my stomach gripping me tightly. Towards the end of the film were all cuddled up.

"Shall I put on another film?"

Oh god, as much as I want to I can't.

"Florence I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call it a night I have work pretty early and I need to get a workout in before.." I look away sadly really wanting her to stay longer.

"Oh that's OK, I'll grab my stuff and get out of your way."

"No, you aren't in the way at all! I just, I wish you could stay longer, id love to do this again if you'd want to?" I close the distance between us.

"That'd be nice Y/n but... I'M cooking this time." I let out a breath I did t realise I was holding.

Even though it's only next door I walk her to her door. "Well thank you for a lovely evening Florence."

I turn to face her cupping her face her head and leaning into my hand.

"Would it be ok to kiss you?"

"I was hoping you'd ask." she sees brightly at me, I lean in slowly connecting our lips, slow, and soft.

I feel her arms around my neck as the kiss becomes deeper. I gently push her towards her door as our tongues dance together in perfect sync. Her hands tangled in my hair as she tugs on it, a rush of wetness rushes to my core.
My hands briefly explore her body before reluctantly pulling away.

"I do have to be up so early tomorrow." I scathe myself why did I stop that?

"That's OK y/n we can continue next time." she winks at me before closing the door. I wait until she's locked the door before turning to leave.

"I'll see you around Florence " raising my voice slightly so she can hear me.

"I'm going to marry that girl someday." I spin my keys around my finger as I walk home smiling to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 5.6K 74
Oneshots of one of the cutest madafakas on dis earth. TW: Smut, Adult Language, (Mentions) self-harm and/ or abuse ⚠️ I don't proofread ⚠️
34.2K 373 30
The title kind of says it all Mostly Natasha, Wanda, and Yelena, but the others will be thrown in there, too GxG Fluff Angst Smut - ** Up for reques...
55.8K 1.3K 21
Lizzie x male reader oneshots! Requests are welcome but please no smut. Started: 5/16/22 Ended: ????