Please Don't Hide Anything Fr...

By EarthCrystal_

English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice... More

•~Introducing Characters~•
•~The Start Of The Tragedy~•
•~Worried~•
•~New Rules~•
•~Telling others~•
•~Attempt to Exit?~•
•~A Visit, A Part of the Plan~•
•~Going Out~•
•~Dinner and Cuddle~•
•~Council Work~•
•~Overworked~•
•~Stressed?~•
•~Rain~•
•~School~•
•~Injured~•
•~Who?~•
•~Dinner~•
•~Bruise?~•
•~Oh No~•
•~Truth or Lie?~•
•~Lie~•
•~Healed~•
•~Chaos~•
•~Trouble~•
•~Who Is She?~•
•~Suspicion~•
•~A Plan~•
•~Bad Morning~•
•~Hurt~•
•~Nurse Helper~•
•~Break the Promise~•
•~Worried~•

•~Practice Walking~•

643 39 21
By EarthCrystal_

~Half A Week Later~

12:34 am

Earthquake had already finished checking the students file and now, he is sitting in his bed, playing his phone. Yet he was still bored.

{ I'm bored... I want to do something... Ugh, I usually do the chores at time like this, now I can't do nothing. Hm... What can I do in this room? My work has already done. And there's nothing catch my interest in the internet here. Except the cooking show, how to organize your house and how to deal with your problematic siblings video.} Thought Earthquake while thinking how problematic his siblings was.

You need proof on how problematic they are? Here is one of the proof, their house is like a yelling competition right now ;')

"CYCLONE COME BACK HERE! I'M GONNA RIP YOU INTO TWO PIECES!"

"THAT'S YOUR OWN FAULT FOR DOING THAT TO ME PIKACHU! YOU CAN'T NEVER CATCH ME ANYWAY!"

"YOU DAMN CHUCK CHICKEN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL WHALE PLUSH?!"

"YOUR FAULT FOR TRYING TO COOK ONE OF MY CHICKEN YOU DAMN LAZY POLAR BEAR!"

"SOLAR! SHOULD WE STOP THEM?! WAIT WHY ARE YOU LIVE STREAMING RIGHT NOW?!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY THORNIE?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

...

Earthquake just listened to their yelling while thinking, { Are they really my siblings? Or... Am I adopted..? }

Earthquake then scrolled through his contact and find someone that he thought will help him with his boredness.
_______________________________________

Earthquake
Good afternoon
Mr. Noah!

The best fracture massanger
Good afternoon to you too,
Young Master Earthquake.
Is there a problem?

Earthquake
Uhm do you know
something that I can do
when I'm bored?

The best fracture massanger
Are you bored young
master? If so then maybe
you can go outside to
get some fresh air. Or
play some games?

Earthquake
I'm not really interested
in games, and about
going out... Well, my
siblings won't let me.

The best fracture massanger
Ehh.. I should've predicted
that... Hm... Then why
don't you try to practice
walking?

Earthquake
Practice walking?
Why do I need to do that?
Wait! Am I not gonna walk
normally like I'm used to?!

The best fracture massanger
Well... That definitely will
happen if you don't
practice walking...
And since school is about
to start and all... I'm
afraid you have to walk
with dragging your feet...

Earthquake
Oh-uh! I don't want that!
Thanks for the information
Mr. Noah! I'll be practicing
now!

The best fracture massanger
Yes, yes... Take care
Young Master.

Earthquake
Mhm! You too,
Mr. Noah!

@Earthquake is offline
@The Best Fracture Massanger is offline
_______________________________________

{ Okay, let's see...  } Earthquake slowly tried to get up from his bed, not using the walking sticks this time, and tried to step the broken legs on the floor.

"Ouch..." Earthquake hisses in pain. { Yeah sure it hurt... But it's not as hurt as the beginning... I can do this! } Thought Earthquake, cheering for himself.

{ Okay... My point is to walk, from this bed to that table... I can do this! } Earthquake then slowly tried his best to walk straight. Well, it is kinda hard for him but... He'll manage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He almost arrived at the table when suddenly... A certain someone burst into Earthquake room and saw what he was doing.

"Bla-blaze wait-!"

*Loud Gasp* "What are you doing Brother Quake?! I'm telling Brother Thunder!" Said Blaze as he tried to run away but was stopped by Earthquake hand. They both look at each other in shock.

"Wait... How did I get here so fast..? D-did I just ran here...?" Ask Earthquake to himself, not realising what he just did.

*Loud Gasp again* "Omg! You can finally walk brother! I'm so proud of you!!!" Said Blaze as he pulled Earthquake into a tight hug.

"Wa-wait Blaze! M-my hand!" Earthquake tried to remain Blaze about his broken bone and as soon as Blaze heard that, he let go of the hug and apologize to Earthquake.

Earthquake just sighed before asking, "Anyway, do you need something Blazey?"

"Hehe~ Nothing! Just want to spend time with Brother Quake!" He replied cheerfully.

"Eh...? That's so sudden... Why though...? What happened downstairs anyway?" Asked Earthquake again.

"Hmm... I just want to spend some time with Brother Quake! No reason! Hehe~ Oh! Ice is sleeping downstairs, Brother Thunder and Brother Cy is 'playing tag your it', Solar is doing a live streaming and Thornie is watering his plants! So while everyone is doing their own thing, The Genius Blaze thought that this will be a good time to spend time with Brother Quake, without anyone bothering!" Said Blaze proudly while placing his hands at his hips.

"W-well... It's not that I mind but... What do you want to do with me, Blazey?" Ask Earthquake, tilting his head a bit, looking at his younger brother who is slightly shorter than him.

"Hm... We can do what you're doing earlier! Brother Quake, is practicing how to walk again right? Then let The Great Blaze be your partner, Brother Quake! If anything happens, I'll help!" Replied Blaze.

"Eh... Are you sure with that..? You might won't get any fun at all doing that you know?" Ask Earthquake again making sure.

"Hm... It's fine if I get to have fun or not, the important thing is that I can spend time with you, Brother Quake!" Said Blaze with his cheerful smile.

"Hah... I can't never win against you Blaze.... Well, just do what you want okay? Thank you for your help," replied Earthquake, giving the motherly smile and pat Blaze head while Blaze eyes were shining with lots of stars.

"Mhm! I'll do my best to help Brother Quake! So first...." Blaze then closed the door behind him and lock it. Then he start walking to Earthquake bed.

"Try to walk slowly from there to here Brother Quake!" Said Blaze while Earthquake just nodded.

Earthquake then slowly tried walk step by step. Though each time he step with his left legs, he will hiss in pain like a cat.

"Come on Brother Quake..! Just a little bit more!" Said Blaze cheering for his brother like Earthquake was joining some kind of sports.

Earthquake was doing well, and everytime he arrived at the designated place, Blaze would go to the other and ask Earthquake to come there. But suddenly... When Earthquake stepped with his left legs..

"Agh!" He lost his balance and fell. Earthquake closed his eyes ready to feel hurt by falling again, but just as he was about to hit the floor, he felt a pair of strong hands catch him.

"Are you okay Brother Quake?! I'm sorry... Did I force you out too much?" Asked Blaze worriedly, slowly let his older brother sit down on the floor and sit in front of him.

"I'm fine Blaze, thanks for saving me. Let's continue," said Earthquake, trying to reassure Blaze that he is completely fine.

"A-are you sure Brother..?" Asked Blaze again. You could clearly see that he was worried. Earthquake just stand up and Blaze followed him.

"D-don't force yourself more than this Brother Quake! We can rest of you need to!" Said Blaze. Earthquake just replied by smiling at him and pat his head once again.

"Don't worry, I can still do this. Now let's start again! I don't want to walk by dragging my left feet when school started," said Earthquake getting up again. Blaze tried to protest Earthquake decision about continuing it so many times but Earthquake still reassure him that he would be just fine. Blaze then just sighed and agreed.

"But if you fall again, we'll stop this okay?" Said Blaze making conditions.

Earthquake just chuckled and then nodded his head.
_______________________________________

~Downstairs : The Living Room~

Cyclone was panting hard after playing 'tag your it' with Thunderstorm earlier while Thunderstorm just wear his headphone and start to read his novels. Thorn was playing games with Solar while Ice was sleeping, hugging his whale plush.

"You're a monster..." Said Cyclone trying to catch his breathing.

"Not my fault. You woke up the sleeping lion," reply Thunderstorm while turning his book to another new page.

"AAHH!"

"Huh?! What what?! What happened?!" Asked Ice as he woke up clearly shocked from that noise. They then look toward where the noise come from.

"UWAHH!!! SOLAR YOU MEANIE!!! WHY DID YOU SHOT ME?!?!"

"Eh-? But that's how the games work Thornie...,"

"Sunshine you meanie...,"

"Uhn... I'm sorry.. I'll buy you Ice cream later if you forgive me,"

"Vanilla Chocolate Chip?"

"Yes yes,"

"Hehe~ alright! Apologies accepted!"

"... Oh it's nothing tho... I'm worried for nothing. Ugh... Great now I can't sleep," said Ice while the Thunderstorm and Cyclone just sighed.

"Oh yeah... Where is Brother Blaze?" Asked Solar making everyone realized that he's not there with them.

"Eh? Thorn saw Brother Blaze going upstairs earlier. Probably checking on Brother Quake," said Thorn.

{ Wait... We were doing our own things earlier... Blaze, you're smart huh? Taking the opportunity to spend time with Brother/Quake like that... Just you wait next time! }
_______________________________________

"Haachum!"

"Are you okay Blazey? Are you catching a cold?"

"Ah, nope! I'm fine!"

{ Why did I feel so targeted earlier..? }
_______________________________________

Hi hi! Syira's here!
I wanted to say thanks for the 1.38k reads and 121 votes!
I'm so happy!
Thank you so much everyone!
So, I'm planning to do something for celebrating it.
Like doing a QnA or Dare?
Or maybe you guys have something better in mind?
Just type in comment what you guys want me to do!
Also, this chapter is mostly about Blaze and Earthquake huh?
Well, who do you guys want to spend time with Earthquake next?
Just type what you guys have in mind!
Anyway, please keep supporting me and votes for this book!
I'll try my best to make a better chapter next time.
Hope you guys have a wonderful day!
-
The Creator

1653 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 423 24
This story is about the elemental family that was living happily together until one day they got seperated,only their oldest brother Halilintar didn'...
37.5K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
165K 10.5K 86
That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is only a dream.." "please.." "give me b...
9.9K 340 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...