Eyes on You (TAEKOOK)✔

By kobaekoo

For Taehyung, Being in a secret relationship with a popular alpha who has omegas falling for him, never bothe... More

Introduction
Weekend 1
Weekend 2
Good news 1
Lazy evenings
Good news 2
Jeon Industries
Trip to Daegu 1
Trip to Daegu 2
Riya - the assistant
Alpha troubles
What does alpha want?
Day off
The bestfriend
Worried Alphas
Omega troubles
Yoonminseok
Taehyung.
Aftermath
D-Day
Pickles
Annual gala
Midnight cravings
Happy ending
Bonus part 1
Sequel

Baby shower

6.8K 242 9
By kobaekoo

Taehyung and Jungkook feels the first kick of their pup!

"Gifts?"
"Check."
"Balloons?"
"On the way."
"Cake?"
"On the way."
"Food?"
"Ready."
"And what about-"
"Taetae!"
And this made the said male to close his mouth and look at his best friend.

"Everything is set and even if it isn't, Jungkook hyung would take care of it. Don't worry." Jimin said, slowly pulling his best friend to sit beside him.
"And you need to sit, you were standing for more than twenty minutes." Jimin added.

"And how is the little pup today?" Jimin asked, placing his hands on Tae's large belly.
"He is calm today. Didn't kick even once." Taehyung said.

The first time Taehyung felt the baby kick is when he was in his alpha's lap, the alpha slowing talking in his phone to one of his employees. And since one of the alpha's hands is also placed on his belly, they both felt the kick.

While Taehyung gasped and put his second hand too on his belly, Jungkook stopped talking and stilled until he felt another kick. Quickly ending the call and throwing the mobile on the desk, he too placed his second hand beside his first one.

"Did the pup kick?" Jungkook mumbled, still not believing it.
Taehyung nodded his head, looking at Jungkook with his big smile.

So, they both waiting for few more minutes in silence for the baby to kick again but that didn't happen.
"Why is the pup not kicking?" Taehyung mumbled, rubbing at the place where he felt the kick.
"Maybe they are sleeping sweetheart. We can ask doctor about this next week, and we can know-"
The alpha stopped mid-sentence when he felt the baby kicking once again.

"Hyung! The pup is responding to your voice. See, they are not kicking now, and they will kick when you talk." Taehyung mumbled, not wanting to disturb the peaceful silence.
"Baby, I don't think that's how-"
And the baby kicked again.
"SEE!" Taehyung said, fully smiling.
"Okay, oh...wow." Jungkook said when the pup kicked once more before becoming silent.

They both sat in silence for few seconds before looking at each other.

No words were said as they just went to kiss deeply, expressing how happy they are and how eager they are to experience this phase of their life together.

And today, they were planning the baby shower to which Taehyung is all excited about. Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents are on their way to reach there with in another hour or two. Jungkook and Namjoon were managing all the plannings while Yoongi and Jin are on food duty.

Hoseok is on his way with the balloons, the one who knows about the little baby's gender and took the responsibility of revealing it.

So, here the two pregnant omegas are, sitting in the living room of Jeon mansion with no work to do and no mate in reach to cuddle. And there is still time for all the guests to arrive so, there is really nothing to do. So, they turned on the Television, to watch something until their parents arrive.

Jimin hummed and curled more into his best friend and before he could go back to his sleep, someone entered the area and stopped in front of them. Slightly opening his eyes, he peeked at the person who was still standing there without any word.

"Hi hyung." he mumbled, waving at Jungkook who was turning off the television.
"Hey Minnie, slept well?" Jungkook asked, turning around and kneeling in front of the couch where the omegas are there.
Jimin hummed once more before getting up to sit properly but it made the other omega to wake up too.

Jimin silently got up and went to get some water for himself while giving the couple their privacy which they didn't get since that morning due to all the arrangements.

Jungkook just sat on the floor waiting patiently for his mate to get up and open his eyes. And it didn't take long for Taehyung to open his eyes and stare directly into his alpha eyes. Smiling shyly, he covered his face when he saw how the alpha was not even blinking.
"Stop staring." he mumbled; voice rough from sleeping.
The hands on his face got removed and linked with the alpha hands and he was kissed even before he could utter another word.

"Our parents are here sweetheart; they were waiting for you to get up." Jungkook said, after pulling away from the kiss.
"They are here?" Taehyung asked before sitting properly, with the alpha helping him.
"Yeah, they are in their rooms. They don't want you to wake up so, I sent them up to get some rest before they coddle you." Jungkook muttered, kissing his belly once again when he felt the baby kicking, reacting to his voice before standing and sitting beside Taehyung who immediately fell into his arms.

Just like Jungkook said, their parents came down after another hour and instantly hugged the omega gushing on how he is glowing and asking if the baby kicked him today to which the omega sweetly answered.
"The pup kicks whenever Kookie hyung talks." Taehyung beamed, saying that and placing his hands on his mother's hands which were on his belly.

"Looks like it will be a girl then, they tend to Alpha parent's voice and scent more." Taehyung mother said while Jungkook's mother nodded her head in agreement.
"We can confirm it in next two hours if you start getting ready for the party now. Even Hoseok is here with everything." Namjoon said, walking into the hall.

"Let's get ready!" Jimin shouted and ushered Taehyung and their mothers to get up and start getting ready while all the alphas sat on the couch.

By the time Taehyung entered their gardens with Jungkook, the whole place is filled with people they are close to, chatting among themselves with some drinks in their hands. They all started cheering when they noticed them entering the garden.

Hoseok was standing at the middle with a big box beside him and a big cake in front of him and all their friends and parents just beside him.

"Ready sweetheart?" Jungkook whispered slowly.
Taehyung is ready. But he really wants to taste that cake now. So, he quickly nods his head and they both start walking towards Hoseok.

"IT'S A GIRL!" Hoseok shouts, opening the box with all the pink and blue balloons fly above, making all the people present there to cheer once more while Jungkook and Taehyung stop function for a moment before they were tackled into a group hug.
They spend the whole night chatting with people and devouring the cake (especially Taehyung!).

"Tae, that was your fifth piece. No more cake after this." His mother said, taking the spoon and plate from his hands making him pout at his mother who just firmly shook her head once more before wandering somewhere to talk with her relatives.
"You gotta deal with that sweetheart, they are going to live with us for the next four months." Jungkook said, chuckling when his saw his mother-in-law just glaring at Taehyung as he tried to eat another piece while she was standing facing her back to him but just as he was about to put the sweet piece in his mouth, his mother turned in time for him to close his mouth and put the cake piece away.

"Kookie hyung...do something! You let me eat more than that." Taehyung whined, leaning back to rest against his alpha who just wrapped his both arms around him, placing his hands on his belly.
"I can't sweetheart, it's not just one but two mothers. See, even my mother has her eyes on you now." Jungkook said, kissing his neck as her turned his head to look at where his mother-in-law is and saw her staring at his direction.

His pout increased more as he slumped even more into the alpha's embrace. Why are they even going to live with us for four months. I am fine and I have you with me. Can't they just come when we call?" Taehyung complained making the alpha laugh at his words.
"They just want the best for you sweetheart, these two months are going to be rough and hard. Remember what doctor said? You need all the rest you can get, and I think it's best if we have someone who has experienced about all these things. And when I called to talk with your mother, she agreed instantly and then my mother too joined her. They are doing this for you baby." Jungkook spoke calmly knowing how much easily Taehyung's mood can change from happy to sad.
"I guess it won't be that bad then." Taehyung mumbled.

It's not that bad, but it is still bad...at least for the present Taehyung who locked himself in his room while their mothers knocked at the door constantly for him to open it.

The day started like any other one, waking up in his alpha's arms, scenting him fully before getting up freshen up. They were having breakfast when Jungkook got a call saying his presence is required at a meeting which he had to go.
And after the alpha left for the work, promising Taehyung that he will be back in less than two hours, Taehyung went back to complete his food while their parents were sitting in their garden.

Finishing his food and cleaning them, he put them on the counter to dry as he opened the fridge to get his dosage of smoothie out. He changed from drinking them first in the morning to drinking them on an eaten stomach as his doctor recommended.

Finishing the drink, he got up to lay in his nest, already missing his alpha. So, he made his way to the stairs.

Just as he was about to step on the last step, he heard his mother shout his name loudly, making him flinch and look back, downstairs, where his mother is.
She was standing at the entrance, her face set in a frown.
"Yes mom?" he asked going up and standing there, putting his hands on the railing for support.
"What are you doing? Don't you know using steps is not good? Do you not want to have a safe delivery? Just listen to me once for all I ask Taehyung!" she shouted, standing there and looking at him with an angry expression.

Even before he could speak, which he knows he can't be due to the pain raising in his throat and tears clogging his vision but still not falling down, Jungkook's mother came running, hearing her shouts.

His mother turned to explain what's happening, while Taehyung hurried to his room and locked it. The sound of the door shut made the two ladies snap and look up and start running to his room.

So, here they are now. Taehyung still not answering them and blocking their sounds while their mothers tried to get a reply from him. Just as he was about to shout at them to let him in peace, their knocks stopped.

"Good." he mumbled and closed his eyes to welcome the sleep which came easily with how sad he is.

And then there is a knock at the door, again, this time very much gentler than before and what made Taehyung to sit up and open the door immediately is the voice of the person he wanted to see the most right now.
"Oh, Sweetheart." Jungkook said, as he hugged the omega who hugged him in return tightly and started crying.

"I don' wan them here. She is always shouting at me." Taehyung said, between his cries while the alpha closed the door behind him and slowly made them move to the nest without breaking apart from the hug.

"Shh...sweetheart, let's sleep now. We can talk about it later. Okay?" Jungkook asked, as he made Taehyung sit on their bed and started removing his tie and suit while Taehyung too removed his hoodie and falling in his nest, making place for the alpha to lay behind him which the alpha did, after taking his clothes off.

"Sleep sweetheart. Hyung is here now." Jungkook mumbled, kissing his mate mark and mouthing at it, making the omega go limp in his hold and sigh softly to his kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 390 14
A Taekook Omegaverse story, where Jungkook is Alpha and Taehyung, his Omega. "Why did you hide my son from me all this time?" The alpha growled, sque...
145K 8.8K 25
Taehyung is a Beta and marry with an Alpha named Jungkook. But Alphas and Betas can't conceive with eachother. But Taehyung being a man of the high s...
190K 9.9K 27
What happens when omega Taehyung who always wished for something different finds something new? Something new in the form of a rogue alpha who recen...
12K 605 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...