11:20 am (Lego Monkie Kid X...

By Akira-ran

Monkie Kid x Fem!reader This has been rotting away in my drafts so I apologize if it's a bit cringe 😬 More

-[ 0 ]-
-[ 1 ]-
-[ 2 ]-
-[ 2.5 ]-
-[ 3 ]-
Question
-[ 4 ]-
-[ 5 ]-
.
-[ 6 ]-
-[ 7 ]-
-[ 8 ]-
-[ 9 ]-
not an update! but not bad news

-[Quick Break]-

496 23 16
By Akira-ran

What does everyone think of you?

Tang:

"Oh Y/n? Uh- well, she's a bit odd? She does act a bit too blunt sometimes and can't seem to understand a few thing but she is really quick on her feet and really thinks things through first, she is probably the complete opposite of 'spontaneous'."

"How I personally feel about her? Oh!
Well I think she's really well mannered and has pure intentions even tho she can be very intimidating- what? I'm the only one who thinks she's intimidating? Huh..."

Pigsy:

"Hm, she's a good person so far, also good business- she happens to pay alooot more than she's supposed to, I don't know if she's doing it on purpose, if she's rich, if she's dumb -or heck maybe all three of those. But she's a good kid, just a bit weird"

Sandy:

"I guess you could say she's an odd one, not in a bad way of course! She more unique- she's very timid and quiet which makes her look like she's quietly judging what everyone's doing, she can also go into these weird daydream? Or trances where she focuses a but too much on something. She is a very kind person no the less"

Mo:

"- Mo just sticks their tongue out and nods-"

Mk:

"Oh mis- I mean Y/n? I don't know.. she's really strong and agile and nice and fast an- oh sorry! Uh- but yeah she's a very cool person and shhh- don't tell this to anyone! I really wanna be trained by her! It's just she thinks so quickly on solutions for a situations! And she's really good in alot of types in combat! You could give her a hairtie and she could probably still make a deadly weapon with it! :D"

Mei:

"Y/n? Oh well to be honest.. I didn't really trust her at first but after a while of hanging out I kinda got used to her blunt nature- it seems odly comforting in a way. The only thing that stood out was when I first saw her she had an emblem or a pin that looked alot like our family symbo-"

Spoilers!

Redson:

"Hmph! I refuse to talk about that woman! WHA- FINE FINE! Well first of all shes weird and an honest embarrassment to be seen with-"

"Is it off? Are you sure- cause if it is not you will bear the wrath of my flames-!! Fine, about Y/n, well she can be really really comforting. It's just I can't explain it! But something about her feels....nice"

Macaque:

"Oh her, well I've known Y/n for quite a while now, she's definitely alot stricter and more intimidating than before OH! Did you know she had a horrible temper back in the day to the point when I tried to scare her she threw a spear at me-

Macaque said as he shower a scar on his shoulder with a big grin on his face

"Hmm other than that, I admire her for her battle iq- of course she could use some brute force here and there but hey! It's not my fighting AND CAN SHE FOR THE LOVE OF THE GOD- STOP GETTING HURT-

Monkie King

"OHHH Y/N! Yeah yeah- I know her....
What does she look like again-

----
"Ah right, the "all mighty" general of her kingdom~ well I personally feel like her fighting skills have definitely gotten better! Like at this point she could probably even have a chance at fighting me! (Of course I'll still win tho)

"Personal feelings, ah well- it's a bit embarrassing but I find her really calming and nice, I used to visit her alot when I could've and we would just walk around, pick fruits and just alot of other shenanigans. But she seems really distant to me :("

[Any other requests?]
ALSO I HAVE A CHAPTER COMING I PROMISE PLS

ALSO THX YALL :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 536 27
↳ * 𝒀/𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 �...
42.3K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
303K 7.5K 55
(ON HOLD) Just read the title. Monkie Kid characters x you! What more is there to be said? Enjoy the book!