His Beautiful Mistake✔️

Autorstwa _KYR0S_

Amaury Clermont is a young doctor who quickly rose to success in matters of 7 years, with fame, glory, ambiti... Więcej

characters
my misfortune .
aurelia .
such a fate .
am i a joke to you?
terrible twos .
terrible twos pt 2.
terrible twos pt 3.
a child
dr.göçmen
daddy's eyes
habits
genevieve
atlas
cruise
cruise [2]
papa?
papa? (3)
amaury
growing pains

papa? (2)

540 17 6
Autorstwa _KYR0S_

summer just started, only 3 days in and daddy still doesn't want me around.

i didn't want to hurt daddy, so I try my best to stay out of his way, although daddy doesn't want me, he isnt chasing me out of the house.

i know that if he did, rue or atlas would scold him, but just thinking about that makes me sad.

"can we go on a picnic?" i ask rue, thankfully daddy isn't here, he was away at work.

"did you clean your room?" rue asks me, as i nod my head.

"okay. Go get change and I'll pack the stuff" she responds and I smile big.

"thank you! rue" i say and as I rush off to my bedroom, I am a big girl so I change on my own, and can do big girl things, except math, math will forever be hard.

i chose to grab a pink floral shoulder crop top with ruffle layered shirt along with a plain black skirt, after compiling my outfit, a photograph falls off the shelf.

i pick it up, and notice it's me as a infant as daddy is giving me a kiss to the forehead, i grab to the photograph and hold it as I stare at it.

i miss daddy.

so I put the photograph away, and changed into the outfit.

when I make my way down the stairs , and into the foyer, at the 5th to last step I see daddy.

i froze in spot, i didn't want daddy to see me or notice me, but he is suppose to be at work!?

then rue emerges from the left wing, and is in view, i was so happy to see her, "you look so cute" rue compliments me as she makes her way to the entrance, i grimaced as daddy turns his attention to me.

i already knew daddy would be grabbing his head as his head is in pain, "Change her outfit" daddy says to rue, but I felt offended.

I really like my outfit, it's really summery.

"But you said she isn't your daughter. why would you care?" i hear rue tell her, and I try to hide my grin.

"As long as she is living with me, she won't be wearing those" i hear daddy, and for a second I thought daddy is back, daddy really is overprotective and when daddy said those words I beamed.

is daddy back?

"try to remember, she is your child." my nanny proceeds to say, but I hear daddy scoffing and grabbing his car key and went out the door.

i sigh, i guess daddy isn't back.

"honey. you know he's trying." rue explains to me, but I just shrug, maybe I'd have to make new memories with him.

"was daddy always this scary?" i ask, as rue helps me into the car, with atlas as the driver.

i see rue thinking for a long time, but proceeded to say he isn't scary.

but I knew she was lying.

we arrive at a nice park, i see people biking, and walking, and other kids playing.

"okay I pick the spot" i say as atlas stops the car and I run to the best spot on the grass, and rue helps me lay down the blanket.

then I see atlas closing the car door and making his way towards us, "ready to eat ladies?" he asks and I nod with eagerness.

atlas helps get my sandwich prepared, and before I could get a bite in, atlas took the first bite.

"just checking to see if it was safe to eat" he responds, wiping his mouth with a napkin, "excuses" i say not convince before I take a bite into my sandwich that atlas rudely bit into.

we had lots of conversations, and when I finish chomping on my sandwich, atlas gently wipes my mouth with a napkin, "I can do that!!" i say frustrated, even though atlas knows me since I could talk, he babies me too much.

"and you let your daddy help you get change" atlas says, and i got too mad that my face turns red.

"cause it's daddy! I love daddy" I say defending myself, which nanny and atlas laugh.

"you're still such a daddy's girl" atlas proceeds to say, with rue agreeing.

i just stuck my tongue at them, and then went to play on the playground, with rue constantly saying be careful.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we arrive back home, and I fall asleep.

but I hear voices as I am waking up, but I didn't want to walk, cause I want someone to carry me.

"What did you guys do" i hear a familiar voice say in a relaxed way,

"just picnic, and playgrounds" i know that it was rue responding.

but nothing from the other person, except for the clicking of their shoes moving away from us.

"atlas can you put her to bed? i want to talk about something with him"

i feel shifting as atlas holds onto me, and his touch was so familiar, I felt sleepy.

i carefully peeked my eyes open, but was met with lassie's chest, so I couldn't see anything.

i know we were walking up the stairs, and I hear the sound of a door opening, then some stuff moving around and him gently placing me to my bed, which I immediately closed my eyes.

"If your daddy doesn't want you, I'll take you." i hear him vaguely say before kissing me on my forehead, then I fell into slumberland.

i wake up and see that it was 7 in the evening, and I felt hungry, since I been sleeping for a long time, I didn't even see when we got home.

when I make it out of my room, I see rue already making her way towards me.

"your father would like to have tea." i hear her say, which I thought I misheard.

"but- I'll hurt daddy." i say, i didn't want to hurt daddy.

"he wants to gradually subdue it" rue says, but I didn't know what subdue means.

"what is that?" i ask,

"means to fight it off, your daddy wants to know his daughter" rue briefly says, which brings a smile to my face.

i am happy to see daddy, but I know I can't get my hopes up. I have to do it slow.

i slowly knock at the study room, it was were daddy had his books and study stuff.

the door opens on its own, which i find odd, then I see daddy standing by the book shelves, as he's reading some sort of book.

"Sit" i hear daddy say, not even turning to see me, my hands begin to feel clammy, and I didn't like being here.

"Have you read this?" he asks dryly setting the book so the cover is facing me, as he takes a seat across from me.

daddy still smells the same, which is reassuring.

i look down at the title, it read 'Rejecting the Void' I vaguely remember daddy reading that all the time,

"no, I haven't" i respond after a few moments, it was strange, daddy didn't grab his head, I'm happy that he isn't.

"you should read it." he says and i act cautious as he hands the book to me, before he sits back down.

he sips on his tea, and I haven't even touched mine.

"Drink." he commands as he sees that I didn't drink my tea.

i really didn't like tea, but it's daddy.

i try to grab the cup of tea but my hands were shaking so much that I spilled the hot tea onto myself.

i didn't have the time to react before I see daddy already grabbing paper towel and somehow had a damp cloth.

i wanted to cry at the burning of the hot tea, but daddy eases the pain as he places the damp cloth onto my chest.

but I still cry, i know that daddy isn't back, and so I can't hug him.

i really miss daddy, I want daddy to be back.

when daddy was treating me, I couldn't help myself but stare, is this the same man who pushed me away?

"I'm sorry." i hear him say, when he finishes treating me and he gets away from me.

i felt upset, but I see that daddy is gripping his head with both hands, so I quickly scurry out of his office as he opened the door wide for me.

i got mad at myself for ruining such a perfect moment.

"I spilled tea" I say upset to rue, who comforts me by smoothing out my hair, "so what happened?" she asks.

"well, daddy cleaned me up, and made sure I didn't get burned." i tell her recalling my moments with him,

"aw. that's good, he has a good reaction time" she compliments as she smiles,

"so daddy deep down loves me" i say, but I just get sad.

daddy seems so far away, even though he is here with me, I know he's hurting too..

daddy do you not care...?

is there nothing that he wants to say, i know that it isn't his fault, i really need him.

daddy all i want to say is im sorry, and i just want you back.

i got lost in my thoughts, i didn't hear rue ask me a question.

"do you want to sleep? or watch movies" rue asks, i already slept so normally I wouldn't feel tired, but I did.

i just wanted to sleep, and that's all I ever did for this week.

daddy gone to work, and rue suddenly pulls me into a tight embrace,

"darling. i have to go away for a bit. I trust you will listen to atlas and your daddy." rue says,

"why? why are you leaving?" i ask with teary eyes, "I'll just be gone for a bit. I promise I'll be back" rue solemnly says as she gives me a kiss to the cheek.

"so don't cry for me, okay?" she wipes the tears brimming from my eyes, with a soft kleenx.

i feel like everyone is leaving me, first daddy, now rue.

i know daddy isn't gone, but the daddy I know isn't here.

"okay. promise?" i say sniffling and putting my pinky out for her to give me her promise.

"yes. i promise"she says, so with that rue leaves in a cab.

atlas upgraded from being my driver to being a temporary nanny.

"don't forget to eat you greens" lassie says which I grumbled and painfully stabbed the piece of broccoli putting it to my mouth,

"when does rue come back?" i ask,

"she didn't tell me" lassie responds, and I frown but continue to eat.

i glance and see the seat that daddy always sits in , empty.

published: 11.29.22

vote
comment
follow

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.2K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
4.2K 119 16
Samuel West has everything he wanted, a loving family that would do anything for him to be happy, a three year old son whom he loves the most, Ceo of...
257 16 15
Teenage problems seem pretty small when you're preggers, especially when you don't know who the dad is and both potentials are chasing after your hea...
2.2K 80 29
Lola Beauchamp is the daughter of Connie beauchamp. She starts working at the ED when Connie pulls some strings and gets her the job. Lola and Sam St...