•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

Af AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... Mere

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{42}

1K 17 6
Af AshLeeNyx

*3.2K Words*

"It can't be"

Shinobu looked at Daki who was crying because she doubted what Muichiro had shown earlier.
She is not sure if it is muichiro's twin because what she knows is that muichiro doesn't talk to his others like that, no matter how much he doesn't like him as a person or a demon, he will talk to him clearly.

but what Shinobu saw earlier made her think that Muichiro wasn't the one they were talking to earlier but she wasn't sure yet so she decided to talk to Muichiro later.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that him older brother came out from behind daki when they saw him, Kanao, Mitsuri and Nezuko immediately moved away from daki because they knew that daki's older brother didn't want to see daki crying.

*cries*

When his older brother came out from behind her, he knelt down in front of her and wiped Daki's tears. His older brother tried to calm her down while Daki continued to cry.

"Shut up don't cry and then what are you crying about?" asked his older brother.

Daki didn't answer and continued to cry like a child, Shinobu was annoyed by this, she also knew to herself that she and Daki were not close, so she was just making fun of her.

When daki didn't answer his brother's question, only shinobu answered the question.

"We were with y/n a while ago and daki was playing with y/n when all of a sudden muichiro came and humiliated her a lot"

Shinobu told daki's brother when daki's brother found out about this, his blood boiled because no one ever made daki cry or embarrass her.

When shinobu said who made her cry and humiliated her sister, Daki, she thought of Daki's brother, Gyuutaro.

If it was muichiro who did that to his sister, gyuutaro also knows how much muichiro hates daki but he knows that he will not embarrass daki too much.

So Gyuutaro asked Shinobu what muichiro said to daki.

"Shinobu what did muichiro say to daki?" Gyuutaro asked Shinobu and Shinobu answered.

"He said earlier that daki had sex with a demon while tanjiro gave him a mission, that's what muichiro told him"

Shinobu replied to gyuutaro when gyuutaro found out what muichiro said to his sister he was confused he didn't know if he would be angry with muichiro.

Because he knew that muichiro was a silent demon who would never be able to do that to daki.

"How did he say that to daki? He's not like that with daki?" Gyuutaro asked Shinobu.

"That's the same thing I was wondering before, I know that Muichiro is not like daki even though he hates daki so much"

Shinobu said to Gyuutaro that Nezuko and Kanao were just standing there.

They were all silent while Gyuutaro wondered why Muichiro did that to him sister.

While Shinobu is thinking of talking to Muichiro because he knows that Muichiro knows a lot about his twin since he became a demon.

"I need to talk to Muichiro"

Shinobu mumbled to herself as she left the room and immediately looked for Muichiro.

.
.
.
.
.

Yuichiro looked at Kanae, you could see on his face that he couldn't see Kanae sad, it wasn't even obvious on Yuichiro's face, but you could feel that he couldn't see someone or his friends sad.

"You don't need to apologize to me because you didn't do anything wrong"

Yuichiro said to her as Yuichiro looked at her, Kanae was surprised by what Yuichiro said, she knew that Yuichiro really didn't want to imitate the presence of his twin, he just did it to save you.

"I thought you were mad at me because of what I ordered you to do"

Kanae told him Yuichiro just stared at him like he was borlap.
"Thank you Yuichiro"

Kanae didn't say anything else to Yuichiro while you just sat quietly where you were going to sit.

You suddenly thought about what happened to the infinity castle now that you are not there, you are sure to yourself that they will find you again.

So think to yourself that you won't leave the headquarters for a few days, but even if you don't leave the headquarters, you know to yourself that they will still follow you here.

.
.
.
.
.

In a hallway in the infinity castle, shinobu was walking and looking for Muichiro, he wanted to talk to him right now but she didn't know where Muichiro went.

Until she encountered Enmu and Sanemi, when she saw them both, she hesitated to talk to them, but she had no one else to ask now but the two of them.

Sanemi and Enmu notice her standing in the hallway so Sanemi calls out to her.

"Shin!"

When Shinobu heard Sanemi's scary voice, her whole body felt cold because since Sanemi became a demon, he became more aggressive, but even though Sanemi's behavior is like that, shinobu still recognizes who he is.

"What did you doing here?"

Enmu asked as his slave sat on his lap.

Shinobu was really annoyed when she saw their slaves sanemi and enmu sitting next to them especially sitting on their lap but she just ignored it because she didn't go to them to see them flirting with their slave.

Shinobu just went to them just to ask the two of them something. Shinobu looked at Sanemi.

"I just want to ask you where Muichiro is, I want to talk to him right now"

Shinobu said she knew that sanemi would not talk without something in return.

"Is that all you came here shinobu why don't you join us"

Enmu tells her that she doesn't really like Enmu because of his behavior similar to Douma.

"Don't be shy, we know you did the same to your male slaves"

Enmu told him that enmu was really teasing him, she didn't answer what enmu was saying.

but she was waiting for sanemi's answer but sanemi was too busy playing with his slaves.

Enmu looked at Sanemi and saw how much pleasure his slaves had in what he did to them.

"Can't you see shinobu that we are very busy, especially sanemi"

Enmu told him that shinobu was annoyed with the two of them while the two of them were having fun with their slaves.

"Sanemi oh yes... t-thats is c-come on YES!"

Sanemi's slaves shouted, Sanemi's slaves were very happy because of what he did to the woman and asked him to continue what he was doing.

Sanemi continued that shinobu was annoyed that she was waiting for an answer but he still didn't answer her so Shinubo thought of just leaving.

"Didn't I tell you that sanemi won't notice you if you don't join us here"

Enmu told shinobu that shinubo was so annoyed with this that she left.

"If you don't want to talk about where Muichiro is, I will go find him myself or ask another demon, you are not the only demon here, there are many others"

Shinobu mumbled to herself as she walked away from them for a few steps when shinobu suddenly called her Sanemi again but she ignored it and continued walking when Sanemi suddenly called her a second time.

"Shin!"

When shinobu heard Sanemi's voice the second time, the tone of his voice changed, it was serious, so she stopped where she was standing and did not look at them.

Shinobu was silent where she stood, she knew that Sanemi was staring at him, even though she couldn't see Sanemi staring at him, she could feel it.

Sanemi stopped what he was doing with his slaves and looked at shinobu where she was standing with her back to him.

Sanemi felt that shinobu was afraid and nervous of him but he ignored shinobu fear of him even though shinobu turned her back she still talked to him.

When Sanemi stopped what he was doing to his slaves, his slaves were angry as to why he stopped.

"Sanemi why did you stop? come if we continue I will be close"

Sanemi said slaves but sanemi ignored it because what was on his mind right now was you and if he said where muichiro should be there should be a replacement the one he wants to replace is you.

"Sanemi let's continue please!"

Please let Sanemi's slaves talk to him at the second opportunity. Please let his slaves talk to him. Sanemi was annoyed and held her mouth tightly so that she could not speak.

Sanemi looked at her slave who was afraid of her and was crying because of fear.

"Can't you see that I'm very busy, I have a lot on my mind, so if you don't want to lose your touge, you'd better shut up!"

Sanemi said to his slaves while holding her mouth, her slaves could do nothing but tremble in fear because her slaves knew what was wrong that she had done, so when Sanemi finished talking to Shinubo, Sanemi's slaves knew what Sanemi was going to do. some of them.

"Now, shin, I'll tell you where Muichiro is, I don't know why you want to see him right now, but that's not important, what's important now is that I'll tell you where they are, but there's something in return"

When Sanemi said that there was a replacement, Shinubo looked at Sanemi with a mixture of anger, she knew who she wanted to replace, none other than you.

Shinobu wasn't surprised when Sanemi said that there was something in return, but she still thought that if Sanemi told him where Muichiro was, Sanemi would also ask him, so shinobu went ahead of Sanemi.

"Don't be mad at me sanemi but.... I'm going to go ahead of you, I won't let y/n be my love in exchange for you telling me where Muichiro is"

Shinobu told SaneMi that when SaneMi found out that shinobu already knew who he wanted to replace, Sanemi was impressed with him.

"You're also good at predicting, you know right away who I want to replace"

Sanemi told shinobu that shinobu knew that Sanemi really wanted to have you in his hands before but he couldn't because you were in the hands of demons stronger than him so at that time he had nothing to do but wait.

"Yes, I know your plans, I'm not stupid like the other demons here, so don't compare me to the others because I'm different from the other demons, and if you don't tell me where Muichiro is, I said I was who will find him himself or ask another demon"

Shinobu told Sanemi when Sanemi heard this, his blood curdled because his plan to be with you because of shinobu would be wasted.

When he found out that shinobu had taken what he wanted in exchange for Sanemi, Sanemi had no choice but to get angry with shinobu.

He looked down on shinobu because of his lower rank among the lower demons but shinobu ignored it because he knew that sanemi was only saying this to make him even more annoyed and angry with him.

""You know I have high respect and admiration for you, but you just destroyed all of that just because of a replacement"

Sanemi said while waiting for what shinobu had to say, but when Sanemi heard nothing from shinobu, she underestimated him even more.

"And I'm wondering why you became lower rank 2, kanao is stronger than you and Mitsuri should have been lower rank 1 because Mitsuri is more useful than you, that's just garbage"

Sanemi said when shinobu heard this, he was hurt by his words, it hurt him that the other hashira still looked down on him who had become a demon now.

But shinobu knew that she was smarter than Sanemi so she silenced Sanemi with just one word.

"Um, I think you have the wrong floor because your not at my level." Shinobu said.

When shinobu told this to sanemi, sanemi couldn't believe what shinobu told her.

Even enmu couldn't believe what she said and enmu's slave and sanemi were surprised by what she said.

"What did you say?" asked a slave of sanemi.

"You have no right to tell him that!" said a slave of sanemi.

While enmu was just sitting quietly while his slave was sitting on his lap.

Enmu knows that Sanemi is very angry now because of what Shinubo said to her.

"Nobody would talk to me like that!" Sanemi angrily said to shinobu.

But shinobu is no longer afraid of Sanemi, she just ignores Sanemi who is very angry with him.

Sanemi couldn't believe what she heard from shinubo because no one had ever spoken to him like that before.

While Shinobu was silent in her position until sanemi's slave said something to her that she never really liked.

"You know you are just like us slaves who use demons so you have no right to tell sanemi like that!" Sanemi's slave said.

When sanemi's slave told him this, shinobu blood boiled and she thought of killing sanemi's slaves.

Shinobu looked at them furiously enmu saw that shinubo's presence was different because enmu had never felt that shinobu presence was different just now.

"Don't ever compare yourself to me because we're different, you're only chasing Sanemi's d*ck every night, so don't ever compare me because we're not on the same level!" Shinobu said angrily to sanemi's slave.

They were all surprised by what shinobu said to them, they were all speechless when shinobu could say what she wanted to say, she turned her back on them and left the room where they were.

When shinobu came out of the room, she couldn't believe what she told them because even she herself couldn't believe that she felt that much anger.

So she ignored it and walked to find Muichiro when Mitsuri and Kanao saw her.

When Mitsuri saw her, she was happy and smiled at her, but Shinubo didn't want to pay attention to the two of them and Kanao noticed this as shinobu approached them.

"Hello shinubo-san where are you-"

"Not now Mitsuri" shinobu said as she walked past the two.

Mitsuri and Kanao noticed that shinobu presence was different, so they stopped talking to her and left her alone.

When they left Mitsuri and Kanao, shinobu wondered where Muichiro was until she saw Nakime.

She looked at the girl who was thinking of asking her where Muichiro was because she was the only one who reported the demons where the others went.

So she approached Nakime and asked where Muichiro was.

"Nakime where is muichiro I just want to tell him something important if you know where he is just teleport me" said shinobu to nakime.

When shinobu said this, Nakime did not speak to her, shinobu knew that Nakime would never speak.

So the only thing Nakime did was to sound her biwa when she sounded it shinobu immediately teleported outside.

When shinobu was teleported, she saw that Nakime had teleported her outside.

Shinobu looked around and saw that it was night and the moon was bright.

As soon as shinobu was outside, she wasted no time in looking for Muichiro.

Shinobu walked in the forest for a few hours but she couldn't see Muichiro until she felt Hantengu's presence.

So she followed and she followed him until she went to a wide land and there she saw Hantengu with his clones.

At first shinobu wondered what hantengu was doing in the area with his clones.

When she arrived at the place, Hantengu felt his presence as well as his clones.

When Hantengu's clones sensed shinobu's presence, Aizetsu stared at him.

When Shinobu saw Aizetsu staring at him, she immediately asked him if he had seen Muichiro yet.

"Aizetsu have you seen muichiro I need to talk to him right now" Shinobu said.

When shinobu asked Aizetsu where Muichiro was, Aizetsu noticed that shinobu's presence was different.

"He was training with Karaku" said Aizetsu.

When Shinobu knew that Muichiro had done something important, she decided to ask Muichiro next time.

As Shinobu was about to leave, she suddenly heard Muichiro's voice.

"You looking for me shinobu?" muichiro asked her.

Shinobu looked at him and immediately asked if he was the one in the infinity castle earlier.

"Were you the one at the infinity castle earlier with y/n?" Shinobu asked Muichiro.

When Shinobu questions Muichiro Muichiro is confused because Hantengu and his clones have been with him all night for training.

"What do you mean?" Muichiro asks Shinobu about it and Shinobu learns that Muichiro is not the one they were talking to earlier inside the infinity castle.

So she asked muichiro about his twin, shinobu knew muichiro didn't want to hear his twin's name yuichiro.

But Shinobu couldn't think of any other way to find out the truth if Muichiro was really the one you were with earlier in the infinity castle.

"Muichiro sorry if I ask you again but is your twin Yuichiro still alive?" Shinobu asked Muichiro.

When shinobu asked muichiro if his twin, yuichiro, was still alive, muichiro's attitude changed when he heard his twin's name again, muichiro, muichiro glare at shinobu.

"How many times and how many times do I have to tell you not to mention my twin's name!" muichiro angrily said to shinobu.

Shinobu is no longer afraid of muichiro because she knows that this is the only way for her to know the truth if muichiro's twin is still alive.

"I really don't want to mention your twin's name." Shinobu said.

Muichiro knew that Shinobu didn't mean to ask him if his twin was still alive.

Because Muichiro is sure she can ask because she has a reason but when Shinobu only asks about it there is no one because that is a different conversation.

"I don't know if my twin is still alive now after what I did to him before but I'm sure if I see him alive I will make sure he never sets foot on the ground again"
muichiro said to shinobu.

Shinobu knows how much muichiro hates his twin after he did this demon work and he just abandoned him just like shinobu her sister Kanae.

"I'm sure your twin is still alive earlier in the infinite castle we were talking to him a while ago I noticed that his behavior and demeanor are different" Shinobu said to muichiro.

When Muichiro heard this, he became even more angry because he thought that his twin had died that day, but he was wrong.

"What do you mean?" muichiro asked shinobu.

"A while ago when I talked to him at the infinity castle he said something bad about daki, I know it wasn't you because you never say bad things about daki" Shinobu said.

Shinobu was about to say something to Muichiro when Mitsuri suddenly arrived and she panicked too much.

When Shinobu and Muichiro saw her, they wondered why she was so panicked.

"Shinobu-chan y/n is gone and took her!" Mitsuri shouted at them.

When Shinobu found out about this, her hunch was correct that Muichiro's twins were in the infinite castle earlier and now he took you from them.

Shinobu looked at Muichiro and saw how desperate he was to kill his twin.

"I told you muichiro your twin is still alive" Shinobu said.

T̶ha̶̶t'̶s ̶Ba̶̶s̶ta̶̶r̶d!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

73K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
2K 47 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
Lovesick Af !Ishi¡

Krimi / Thriller

490 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...