•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{41}

1K 15 8
By AshLeeNyx

*3.2K Words*

P̶u̶t ̶h̶e̶r ̶d̶o̶w̶n ̶n̶o̶w!"

When the female demons heard the voice they looked behind them and saw a demon with long black hair and at the end of it there was a color mixed with green and blue and its eye had the kanji upper moon written on it 3.

Daki stared at this as if she was annoyed because she didn't want someone to disturb her activities especially when she came to you so when she saw the demon she was angry with him.

"What do you need muichiro? if you don't need anything here leave!" Daki said to him angrily.

Muichiro didn't move at what she said but just stared at them.

"I don't want to leave, if anyone leaves here, it's not me, it's you, you I'll cry" Muichiro said to Daki.

Shinubo Mitsuri was shock by what muichiro said to daki when daki heard it she stared at it annoyed.

"What did you say to me?" daki asked him but he didn't answer her.

"She said make you cry, daki" Mitsuri said to her, angry and that daki annoyed Muichiro.

"If anyone is going to cry here it's not me it's you!" Daki said angrily.

Muichiro didn't say anything to her but he just stared at her silently with a blank face.

Until muichiro remembered how to embarrass daki and how to make her cry like a baby.

"Do you really remember the one you used to make?" muichiro asked her when daki heard this she was even more angry with muichiro.

"Do not say it!"

Daki said to muichiro but muichiro just smirked at him.

"Why are you ashamed to tell them the truth about what happened to you when the demon king gave you a mission?"

Muichiro asked her, shinubo and mitsuri wondered what muichiro was saying, so shinubo asked daki what muichiro was talking about.

"Daki, what is Muichiro talking about?" Shinubo asked her but she couldn't say it directly to them

"Well u-uhmm"

"Go daki tell them come on daki, you knew then that the demon king ordered you to go in the mission but you didn't do it because she had s*x with another demon she was with that day"

Muichiro said when he said this, daki fell silent when she remembered that day, she never thought that muichiro would tell her that.

And that she's so embarrassed here, especially when you hear this, you don't even think she's such a flirt, you want to say something.

In case you chose to keep quiet rather than get involved in the trouble, you looked at Daki who was standing right next to him.

You feel in yourself what she feels.

"T-that's n-not true, there's no t-truth in what you said!"

Daki said to muichiro, muichiro could tell from daki's voice that the host was embarrassed especially by you.

Muichiro was happy to see daki embarrassed in front of other female demons especially in front of you.

"What's not true someone saw you while you were doing it and another demon so don't fool me"

Muichiro told her daki couldn't take the humiliation that muichiro was doing to her until little by little tears started to fall from her eyes.

While you were still in her slash, not even when she let go, you saw daki crying, you didn't think that the demon was also crying like daki.

"What can you say now daki?"

Muichiro asked her "stop it muichiro!" Mitsuri said to him but Muichiro just smirked as he looked at them and daki.

Until Daki ran out of the room, Mitsuri and Nezuko followed her out of the room.

"Don't underestimate daki, you know she also has a brother-"

Shinubo didn't finish what Muichiro said.

"Upper moon 6? gyutaro? you know shinubo nothing even if the two of them come together to fight me they still won't get win against me."

Muichiro said to shinubo, shinubo didn't say a word and left the room followed daki, mitsuri, nezuko.

The four leave you two in the room while you are still tied to the sick demon's slash when it suddenly breaks.

You thought you were going to fall on the tatami floor when you felt someone grab your waist.

"Are you okay?" muichiro asked you not knowing what to say to him.

He placed you on the tatami floor so you could stand on your own feet and then he let you go.

You want to ask him why he did that to Daki.

"Don't think about them anymore, daki won't bother you, that's for sure"

Muichiro told you but that you will feel sorry for daki because of what muichiro did to embarrass him so you asked muichiro why he did that to daki.

"Muichiro, I just want to ask you something, why did you embarrass daki earlier?"

You asked muichiro when he heard this he looked at you seriously without joking.

"I can do that because I don't want to see big bully treating you like that because she thinks to herself that she is the most beautiful demon woman in the whole world"

Muichiro replied to you but you know that's not the reason why he did that, it seems like muichiro's reason is shallow because that's the only reason, so you're sure there's another reason why he humiliated daki so much like that.

"Uhmmm, is that so?"

You can't say anything else because you know that muichiro has another reason why he did that to daki earlier.

And that muichiro noticed this, he noticed the tone of your voice and the expression on your face as if you knew that he had another reason why he did that to daki earlier.

Muichiro knows how to read expressions even if you don't tell him what you want to say he will know it just by using the expression on your face that's why he told you why he did that to daki earlier.

"I know that you want to know the truth why I did that to Daki earlier, well I hate Daki, she is the demon woman I hate the most here"

Muichiro looked into your eyes before looking in another direction.

"I know you hate daki too" he said to you, you were shock when he said this to you, you didn't even think how could he know that you also hate daki.

"Wait wait how do you know that I also hate daki?"

You asked him, he looked at you and smiled.

"I know that even if you don't tell me I will know that even from the expression on your face"

Muichiro said to you.

You never thought that he could read your mind even just by facial expression yes you know that you really hate daki you don't know why you hate her even though you just saw her now but you feel to yourself that you two can't get along.

Muichiro just looked at you and for a few seconds he asked you why you left the room.

"Why did you leave the room and leave douma?" he asked you, you don't know how to answer him because all you want is to leave the infinity castle.

"I just thought of going for a walk here" you said to him, muichiro knew that you wanted to leave the infinity castle.

Muichiro just smiled at you "Didn't I tell you even if you don't tell me the truth I will know what's on your mind"

Muichiro said to you "I know you want to leave this infinity castle, am I right?" muichiro answered you questioningly as you were shocked to hear this.

Now that Muichiro knows that you want to leave the infinity castle, you don't know what to tell him as an excuse to make him believe that you won't leave the infinity castle.

You just be quiet where you are standing and think carefully now that you won't be able to leave the infinity castle you blame yourself why did you come here to save douma now the exchange is you and your life.

'Why did I choose to save Douma, now I can't go back to the place where I came from, it's even worse now, why is it that every time I make a decision, why is it always the wrong decision, why'

You thought to yourself while Muichiro was just looking at you, he could see that you was panicking and you were blaming yourself for why you were in the infinity castle and couldn't go back to your place.

That's why he immediately calms you down so you don't panic too much because Muichiro doesn't want to see you panic.

"Calm down y/n I don't have any plans to tell the others that you want to leave this infinity castle first I'll let you get out of here" muichiro said to you

But what you don't know is that what you are facing now is not Muichiro but Yuichiro, his twin.

He can hide his presence and he can also mimic the presence of his twins, it's good that it wasn't obvious to daki,shinubo,mitsuri and nezuko earlier while he was talking to the four.

"I'll get you out of here" muichiro told you so your panic disappeared and the trembling in your chest was gone he grabbed your hand and ordered you to close your eyes.

"Close your eyes" so you closed your eyes when you closed them you didn't feel anything until a few seconds later you heard Muichiro's voice.

"You can open your eyes" when you heard what he said you opened your eyes slowly when you opened your eyes you saw that the two of you were in the same room Muichiro was surprised you didn't know where he took you. So you asked where the two of you were "Where are we? Why does it seem like... the room we entered is the same?" you ask him.

He didn't answer and he let go of your hand, you didn't know where he was taken you and you didn't know what was on his mind.

"Where are we?" you asked him, he didn't answer and just sat on the side while you started to get nervous.

While Muichiro was sitting on the side, he just stared at you and didn't answer your question until you heard a female voice and when you heard it, you recognized it immediately.

"Speak up, yuichiro, y/n is asking you properly and then don't scare her" said kanae.

You were surprised to hear that Muichiro's name was Kanae, and you wondered if he had a twin.

Kanae came out of the shadows when you saw her without your fear and nervousness because you knew you are was in a safe place.

"hello kanae, we haven't seen you for a long time" you said to her with a smile and kanae smiled at you and looked at yuichiro.

"Don't you have anything to say to him yuichiro?" kanae asked muichiro/yuichiro You looked at him and your brain was confused, you couldn't understand what was going on.

So you ask kanae what's going on why she calls her yuichiro.

"Kanae what's going on? why are you calling her yuichiro?" you ask her.

She looked at you "Maybe you already know Muichiro? If not, Muichiro is Yuichiro's twin, just like Yuichiro, Muichiro is also a demon, but the two of them are different from each other" Kanae said to you.

You don't really think that yuichiro has a twin, but what makes you wonder is how yuichiro got into the infinite castle that no other demon can hold with another demon.

You looked at him and your brain was confused, you couldn't understand what was going on.

Kanae noticed that you were confused so she explained everything to you.

"Y/n I know you're confused, let me explain everything to you, let's sit in the living room first and I'll explain everything to you" Kanae said.

You followed Kanae into the living room and saw Yuichiro go to the kitchen, you didn't know what he was going to do in the kitchen, you were just hope that he didn't go there to eat human flesh because you didn't want to see that kind of thing to happen.

When the two of you arrived in the living room, the two of you sat down and Kanae explained everything to you about how Yuichiro entered the infinity castle without any other demons notice it.

"Sorry if it took me so long to rescue you y/n" Kanae said.

You were shocked here, you didn't know that Kanae had a plan to save you, you always had a plan to leave the infinity castle but all your plans were gone when Kanae saved you in that place.

"I've been planning this for a long time for the demons/uppermoons to get you.
I immediately made a plan to get you out of that place, just in case I'm looking for the right time to do that" Kanae said to you.

But what you want to ask Kanae is how Yuichiro got inside the infinity castle.

"Thanks for saving me, Kanae, but I'm just wondering how did Yuichiro get inside the infinity castle? Without other demons noticing him?" You ask kanae.

Kanae was about to speak when the sojo door suddenly opened, you looked at the door and saw Yuichiro carrying tea for the two of you, he entered the room carrying a tray containing two teas.

He put it on the table as soon as he put it on Yuichiro left just as Yuichiro was about to come out of the room Kanae suddenly called him.

"Yuichiro don't leave here first" Kanae said to him, he stopped and didn't say a word, he just went to the side, sat down and listened to what Kanae and you were talking about.

You have no idea what Kanae will tell you.

"The question you asked earlier y/n was how did yuichiro get into infinity castle and does he have a twin? I will answer all your questions right now"

Kanae told you before he spoke he drank some tea and put it on the table and spoke.

"First Yuichiro and Muichiro were twins before, they weren't demons like me, we were humans before"

Kanae said she looked at Yuichiro you could see in her face that she was having a hard time explaining everything to you.

"Before when we were people, I always saw them together, Muichiro and yuichiro their parents, they were happy to live together like me with shinubo and kanao... but that one night changed everything..." Kanae said you just listened to what kanae was saying.

"the village where muichiro and yuichiro used to live was attacked by demons and that's when everything changed, his twin muichiro became a demon because he joined tanjiro to rule the whole world when muichiro became a demon he also turned yuichiro into a demon yuichiro didn't want to become a demon but the replacement was their parents muichiro gave yuichiro a chance if he didn't agree to become a demon like him he would kill their parents so he agreed to become a demon but" she  stopped speaking.

"Muichiro is the one who didn't fulfill their agreement..... he killed their parents when he killed them muichiro was very angry with him why he didn't fulfill their agreement... that's why yuichiro became a demon he promised himself that he would avenge the death of his parents, he would use his paging demon just to avenge his parents" Kanae said to you.

You couldn't believe what Kanae told you.

"That's why it's no wonder why they behave so differently. I just saw Yuichiro very angry with his twin because before that I never saw them fighting in person... so they're very different now that they've become demons. Two, Muichiro is happy to serve Tanjiro while Yuichiro's heart is full of anger" Kanae said.

You just sat quietly and didn't say anything that you didn't think that there was a demon as good as the two of them who were ready to avenge their loved ones.

"And the question you asked earlier was how did Yuichiro get into the infinity castle?" Kanae asked you as she held her tea.

You look at her and you want to know how Yuichiro got into your place where no other demon will know his presence.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time, I can only say it now....Yuichiro got in there easily because of his blood demon art, he can imitate the presence of his twin that no other demon can contain"

Kanae said you now that you know how Yuichiro got into the infinity castle so quickly but you were still nervous about what he did because it could be that at some point another demon found out that he was not Muichiro.

"When the demons took you and brought you to that place I ordered Yuichiro to watch over you and follow you....I'm sorry that sometimes you feel like someone is always following you"

Kanae said you that you were surprised when she said this, that's why in the past few days when you hadn't met them all you felt to yourself as if someone was always following you and you just didn't pay attention to it.

Kanae looked at Yuichiro from the side who was silent, Kanae knew that Muichiro didn't want to imitate the presence of his twin because he hated him and the sins the twins had committed against him and their parents.

"Yuichiro, I'm sorry if you have to fake the presence of your twin....there is no other way you can watch over y/-"

Kanae didn't finish what she wanted to say to Yuichiro because Muichiro didn't want to hear his twin's name again and what he didn't want the most was to imitate the presences of his twin.

Yuichiro knows that he only did that because he wanted to saved you from that place because he didn't want to see you suffering in that place.

"You know how much I hate my twin for what he did, especially to our parents, so what I don't want the most is to imitate his presence because we will never be alike"

Yuichiro told Kanae that Kanae knew that Yuichiro was very angry with his twin because of what he did to their family.

"I'm so sorry" Kanae said to him Kanae expected that Yuichiro would forgive him for what she did to him while you just sit quietly now that you know what happened in Yuichiro's past.

It also hurts you if you think about what happened in Yuichiro's past, his beloved parents died just because of his twins.

.
.
.
.
.

While in the infinity castle, Daki was crying in his room while Mitsuri and Nezuko were bringing him in

"That's okay but Muichiro can't do that to you"

Mitsuri said to her while Shinubo just looked at them deep in thought.

While looking at them, Shinobu suddenly remembered that Muichiro didn't talk to daki like that, yes they weren't close but he wouldn't embarrass daki too much like that.

So she wondered if it was really Muichiro that they talked to earlier.

'who was that earlier?'

Until she remembered who she was talking to earlier.

"it can't be"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...