𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽�...

By Scorpio_Bunny1

"You better bring all of it or none of it" ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ Coco Allen... More

Cast
Disclaimer!!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

799 15 4
By Scorpio_Bunny1

(𝙾𝙾𝚃𝙳)

Hey I'm Coco Allen, Britany Allen's adopted sister. Her parents adopted me when I was 4, I'm 15 now. Lemme tell you a lil about me. I'm a cheerleader I was forced into it by Pam at first but I grew to like it(just not with PV). I am a major sneakerhead. I don't play about my hair. I have a bellybutton piercing. Finally, I have a passion for fashion and music.

Right now I'm sitting in class with a bored look trying to wake up Brit. When finally Britney woke up yelling. "I did not fart!" she yelled. I zoned out after that by the time I came back to reality class was over. Now I'm walking in the hall with Brit and her friends. As Brit, Amber, and Winnie took a picture was walking behind them with Sierra. "Oh my god. I have circles under my eyes, I look so old I could pas for twenty-three" Brit complained. Amber snickered before before saying "Well you got plenty of sleep in class."

"That was because I was up all night working on new cheers," Brit said as the other girls smiled along with her, all except for Winnie that is. We all began to go down the stairs to the first floor right when Winnie said "You've managed to maintain a C average and still find time to work on new cheers? You are such an overachiever." You could literally smell the jealousy from her a mile away. Another thing about me is that I can't stand Winnie isn't it obvious why. To bad Brit couldn't see how much of a bitch Winnie really was. "Yea Brit we already win everything." Amber agreed.

"Amber it's not enough to win. I want to go down in cheer history." My sister smiled as Amber reminded her that she had made captain, and that no one could take that from her. "Not even me. Majority rules remember?" Winnie sighed as Sierra and I rolled our eyes at her complaining about it yet again. "Not the vote thing again," I groaned as Britney said " Oh come on. You don't honestly expect me to apologize for winning captain over you, do you?" " Of course not." Winnie said bitterly. We kept walking down the last few steps and into the hallway of the first floor. "Right and besides its not the first time that Winnie's lost to you," Amber said. "Or the second, or third, or fourth-" I said mischievously smirking at Sierra as Winnie got more and more mad.

"We get it!" Winnie said cutting me off from continuing. "Then get over it, Winnie" Amber remarked causing Winnie to come back with "I'm so over it, Amber." Britney pointed to the three of us and said "Can we not do this now?" "Your right. It's old news, and as your BFF-" Winnie was saying when she got cut off by Amber saying "If we're speaking in IM, then you're more like a BFH. Bitch From Hell."

"MYOB" Winnie snarked just as Amber got closer to her. "BMA." "WTF guys," Britney sighed as I pulled Amber's arm and made her walk with Sierra and I as Winnie and Britney lead us to the Coffee Beanery stand outside. "Thanks" Sierra and I said at the same time as we grabbed our coffees. "Hey baby," we heard Brad's voice say from behind us. Brad is Britney's boyfriend I don't like him before he and Brit got together he tried to get with me. His words were, and I quote "I don't usually like black girls but I want to try some of that chocolate." I punched him afterwards he stopped trying after that. He came to school the next day with a broken nose and asked Brit out right in front of me and she said yes. I was upset with her for a bit for getting with him after what he said but I forgave her and let her do what she wanted. "Hey" she responded with a bigger smile then before. "Can I have some?" Brad asked with what I guess was supposed to be a suggestive tone? Britney still being a bit innocent tried to give him some coffee but that's not what he meant. After that I left them there.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴

After doing the routine once Brit wanted to do it again but in came Winnie with her big mouth. "Oh come on Brit. I could do that routine in my sleep." To which I replied to her and said " Yeah, and practice is to insure that you can continue to do that." Sierra turned towards us and said "Sometimes I walk in my sleep, I wonder if I can cheer in my sleep too." She ended up kicking a boy in the balls and punching a girl in the nose. After making sure that someone took then to the nurses office I went back to front. I overheard Winnie being a bitch talking about how Breanna "gained weight" when in reality her ass just got bigger and Winnie didn't like that she had no ass whatsoever.

"Give her a break Winnie. You're the one who wants a butt like an Olsen twin," I said as I got up there. Amber smirked and said "Yeah and plus its not our fault that you have a the flattest ass on the team." Winnie decided to ignore us, but we could tell she had gotten annoyed from what we said. Then she just had to be an asshole and say "Please. Pacific Vista has never had a fat cheerleader," obviously frustrated. Brit shrugged and said "She's the best on the squad. So she gained a little weight over the summer. She doesn't look that bad." I rolled my ass and said " She doesn't look bad at all. The only weight she's gained is in her ass. And let's be honest Winnie your jealous because you can only wish you had an ass like hers." " Are you kidding me. The girls a cow. You have to talk to her Brit, or else I will."

Before I could say anything Brit said "Fine, I will. But after practice." "Why wait?" Winnie said smiling widely. "Hey Brianna! Britney has something she wants to tell you." Britney then glanced at Winnie in panic, "No, Winnie, not in front of everyone."

"Yeah Winnie, that's so rude," Amber agreed as I scoffed and said " Winnie one of these days I'm going to punch you dead in yo shit." Brianna then walked up to us with a bag of chips in her hand, "Hey, what's up?" "Your weight" Britney said being blunt. Brianna frowned, already knowing where this conversation is going, "No it's not. I weigh just a couple pounds more than last year."

"And that was pushing it," Britney replied not missing a beat. Its hard to tell if she honestly believed that or not. "I didn't realize," Brianna muttered as she lowered her chips starting to feel a bit sad. "Well, loo, just lay off the snacks and with the extra workouts, the weight should come right off," Brit said. "What if it doesn't?" Brianna questioned as I waited for her to answer. Sighing, Britney took a glance at Winnie and said "Put it this way. Pacific Vista has never had a fat cheerleader." As soon as the word left her mouth our jaws dropped. Commenting on someone's weight was already mean as is but to do it in front of everyone. That's another level of harsh.

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝙿𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙳𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚆𝙰𝚈.

Britney was pulling into the driveway with me right behind her. We walked in the house to see Tim and Pam, Brit's Parents, having a deep conversation. "Hey mommy," Britney grinned as I said "Hey Pam." "Hey girls." "Hey dad, what're you doing home?" Before he could reply Pam jumped in and said "How was school girls?" "School was School" I spoke with a roll of my eyes. That was the very last thing I wanted to talk about right now. Pam then asked "How was practice?" Brit got excited again and said "It was great. The team loved my new routine and plus, we're auditioning for a tv show."

Oh sweethearts that sounds fantastic. Did you hear that, Tim?" Pam said, sending a pointed look towards Tim, who I then noticed had a distressed look. "Yes, Pam. I heard. Wow, this is going to be harder than expected." "Alright so what's the problem?" Britney asked as she crossed her arms. Pam answered Britney's question when she noticed Tim wasn't going to. "Girls Tom lost his job and we're going to take a pay cut."

"The company's relocating to Crenshaw Heights," Tim continued before closing his eyes, mentally and physically preparing himself for an explosive tantrum from either one of us, or both. "Wait so we're really." I asked before snorting knowing how hard Britney's going to take it.

"Oh daddy, you'll have such a long commute," Brit said, still not fully understanding. Then Tim tried rewording himself again. "No, I won't, Britney. We are moving to Crenshaw Heights," Still not fully understanding she responded saying "I'm going to miss you guys." So finally, I got tired of the sugarcoating and said "Brit we are ALL moving to Crenshaw Heights. Me, You, Tim, and Pam."

Britney's eyes widened before she looked at her parents angrily. "And here come the tantrum" I thought over it. "ARE YOU INSANE? I JUST MADE CAPTAIN! COCO HAS A'S IN ALL OF HER CLASSES!" I cut her off and said "Hey don't bring me into this I'm fine with it." But Pam disregarded my comment and tried to comfort Britney by saying "Honey it's still early in the year. You'll transfer to another school. Look sweetheart, you both are smart-" I cut her off this time saying "Again I'm fine" but was ignored and she continued. "You're beautiful and blonde. You'll make plenty of friends. It'll be fine."

Britney rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, proceeding to say "Yeah it'll be fine for you guys, you're old. Your life is over but mines just started. I'm a senior, my boyfriend's a quarterback, and I'M A CHEERLEADER DAMNIT." After that whole scene we went upstairs into her room and I calmed her down. After she calmed down we ate dinner and got ready for bed.

𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 14.7K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
85.8K 3.1K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.5M 48.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...