Decedents: Mal x Audrey x Jane

By kevintoddb17

Belle and the Beast have married and became king and queen. They united the kingdoms throughout the lands to... More

The Royal Proclamation
You will go
Tour of Auradon
Evil like me
Remedial Goodness class
Time for Audrey to get a new lover
Did I mention
Preparing for the Date with two
If Only
Not so pleasent suprise
Lets blow this popsticle stand
Corination, to set it off
Wicked and a complete change

2 for the price of one

248 3 0
By kevintoddb17

The kitchen

The four VK's snuck there way down to the kitchen after hours and started gathering ingredients for the love spell

The three teens quickly rummaged through the room to find the ingredients that Mal needed, wile she stood there and mixed them all.

Mal sighed when Carlos placed the last ingredient on the counter next to her before hopping on the counter across from her.

Mal: All right. It says that we still need one tear, and  I never cry.

Carlos: Lets just chop up some onions.

Carlos offered, picking up the vegetable that was beside him.

Mal: No. It says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews so we have to follow it exactly.

Mal pinched the bridge of her nose before taking a deep breath.

Carlos: How does a spell from your mothers book get reviews?

Carlos questioned, receiving a glare from Mal, who ignored his question.

Jay: A tear's a tear.

Jay shrugged as he moved to sit by Carlos

Evie: That's not true Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear.

The three other kids stared at Evie in shocked as she continued moving the ingredients that Mal needed closer.

Mal: Listen to you

Mal smiled at Evie as she grabbed a pinch of salt. Evie did a little curtsy and giggled as Jay scoffed.

Jay: Yeah, I knew that

Jay scoffed as he rolled his eyes

Carlos: Did not

Carlos retorted back

Jay: Yeah, I did.

The four were interrupted by a high voice entering the kitchen which put the kids on high alert. Mal quickly hid her spell book and Evie hid the unusual ingredients. Lonnie started asking Mal a question before noticing the large mixing bowl.

Lonnie: There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do there hair! Midnight snack, huh? What are you guys making?

Mal: Nothing special. Just cookies, Oh, no, no.

Mal's nonchalant tone quickly shifted as Lonnie started dipping her finger into the batter to have a taste.

Carlos: Wait, wait, wait!

The four students stared at the girl expectantly, looks of horror on their faces as Lonnie stuck her finger in her mouth.

Lonnie: What? I'm not gonna double dip.

Lonnie explained defensively as she put her hands up, taking a step back from the mixing bowl.

Evie: Feel anything?

Mal: Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?

Mal quickly covered before Lonnie could think too much about what Evie said.

Jay comes in front of the others right in front of Lonnie

Jay: Hey, there.

Lonnie just stared at the boy, clearly not reciprocating his advancements.

Lonnie: It could use some chips.

Lonnie shrugged before giving Jay an awkward smile. She moved to the fridge and grabbed the small bowl.

Jay: Chips?

Mal: And those are...

Lonnie looked at the group confused.

Lonnie: Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when your feeling sad, and there fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that?

She countries to talk as she brought over a small bowl filled with tiny brown droplets of something. The four kids just starred at the bowl in confusion.

Mal: It's just different where we're from

Mal closed her eyes trying to shake her mothers voice out of her head. Evie had her mother reminding her not to eat so she could attract a handsome prince

Lonnie: Yeah, I know, I just, you know,  I thought... even villains love there kids. Oh... how awful.

Jay was standing with his arms crossed, trying to force his emotions off of his face. Carlos

Mal: Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams.

Lonnie: Good night.

Mal: See you tomorrow. Okay, boys , cookie sheets. Evie, oven.

Evie: Yes, ma'am.

Auradon prep

Girl: Look, it's Mal

Girl 2: Hi, Mal! Love your  hair, Mal!

Jay: Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here, you know.

Mal: Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!

Jay: Thanks Mal. I needed that.

Ben: Do you think they actually paid for those ?

Ben questioned as the pair passed Mal and Jay. Jay then approach a group of girls as Mal rolled her eyes.

Jay: Oh, hello. The names Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?

Girls: Yeah.

Jay: Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal.

Girl: Okay

Ben: She did it to Janes hair, too, and fairy godmother's not happy about it.

Audrey: What's the harm about it?

Audrey questioned as Jane approaches

Jane: Yeah, I quite like what she did

Jane interrupted their conversation

Ben: It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know she will completely change the  other features, she'll rope you in and everybody looks good and then, where will I be?

Audrey quickly tried to calm down her boyfriend as she questioned her relationship with Ben.

Audrey: Listen Ben...

But he wasn't listening to a word she said as usual.

Ben: I will see you at the game after some last moment suit fitting for the coronation, okay?

Ben smiled, placing his hands on hers

Audrey: Okay

Ben: By Audrey, Jane.

Ben makes his leave. Leaving the two girls by themselves.

Audrey: Bye.

Mal approaches the two girls

Mal: Hey, Audrey, Jane

Mal called, pulling the attention of the two girls, who broke out into a smile upon seeing who called then

Audrey and Jane: Hey, Mal

Mal smiled before holding up a bag of cookies.

Mal: I just made a batch of Double Chocolate chip cookies. Do you girls want one?

Audrey and Jane: Thanks Mal

They each take one and ate it

Mal: How are they?

Mal inspected their faces closely before smiling. There eating the cookies, now to wait.

Audrey: There good.

Jane: There amazing!

The girls proclaimed with a smile and a little laugh.

Audrey There Uh. You know they.

Jane: There chewy and, is that walnuts?

The girls took another bite into there cookies

Audrey: I love walnuts. I mean you know the chocolate.

Each girl are going back and forth as the spell takes affect

Jane: The chocolate... the...

Audrey: The chocolate... the chocolate chips are...

Jane and Audrey: Uh, they're... there warm and soft. And there sweet... Mal have you always had those little golden freckles in your eyes?

Mal smiled as Jane and Audrey started to take another bite. Mal swiped the cookies and placed them in her bag as Evie came up behind the two girls.

Evie: How are you girls feeling?

Jane: I feel..

Jane paused as her brain was running a mile a minute

Audrey: I feel...

Audrey continued to staring at Mal

Jane: I feel like...

Audrey: Like...

Jane and Audrey made eye contact with Mal, who smiled at the two girl

Jane and Audrey: Singing your name. Mal, Mal.

Mal took Jane and Audrey and led them away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.2K 34
Jay and Evie are only 13 years old, when Beast, Ben's father, plucks them from the Isle of the Lost to bring to Auradon. Beast didn't just take them...
40.3K 1K 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
21.5K 434 20
THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King and Royal Advisor of The United States of...
283K 6.3K 20
Adrielle is the only daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle. She's the younger sister of Crown Prince Benjamin who is known as Ben to everyone. She's...