transformers boyfriend scenar...

由 Wannadie20

Alot of them are transformers prime but they all have diffrent universes like Robots in disguise and animated... 更多

2- Ratchet
3- Smokescreen
4- wheeljack
5- Bumblebee
6- ultra magnus
7- Megatron
8- Knockout
9- Soundwave
10- Optimus prime
11- your sick
12- Optimus prime
13- Bumblebee
14- Optimus prime
15- Ratchet
16- Entire DJD
17- Ratchet
18- Optimus prime
19- Megatron
20- Ratchet
21- Starscream
22- Optimus prime
23- Shockwave
24- Wheeljack & Ratchet
25- Grimlock
26- Optimus prime
27- Megatron
28- Drift
29- Megatron
30- Optimus prime
31- Megatron
32- Ultra Magnus
33- Megatron and Starscream
34- Ratchet
35- Swidle
36- Megatron
37- Impactor
38- Smokescreen
39- Helix and Tarn
40- Entire DJD
41- Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee
42- Optimus prime
42- Optimus prime
43- Ultra magnus
44- Optimus prime
45- Infiltration
46- shockwave
46- Optimus prime
47- Bumblebee
48- optimus prime
49- Longarm
52- Megatron and Optimus
A THANK YOU.
Its been a while...

1- Optimus Prime

4.4K 40 13
由 Wannadie20

you were bored and wanted to do something fun or something that could entertain you. you laid down on the couch and sighed with frustration "Ooooppptimus...." you groan. "do you require any assistance?" Optimus says looking up from his work. "you wanna do something today?" you ask lifting up your head to look at him your (E/C) eyes looking up at him begging.

Optimus narrows his eyes in thought and opens his mouth. "are you aware of a human pastime called 'Chess'?" You immediately got up and raced over to him. "i can so beat you in chess prime you have no idea like im the best chess player in jasper i even have a trophy for beating this one kid who was good at playing chess but i beat-" "i understand your statement." optimus says glad the he interrupted you before you could continue.

"well just know that  could beat you in chess." you said bragging. "i wish to test your theory." Optimus says leaning in closer to you. Blush flows across your face as you look away. "Y-yhea sure." you stutter.

(im not gunna do that part in the story about how you and him play so just picture that you got your ass handed to you and im not going to go word for word on what i said ok. its my book and i can do whatever the hell i want deal with it) 

(FUTURE ME: wtf this story is short af let's fix that)

You go back over to the human area and open a drawer with gamed and controllers. Grabbing the box of chess you get back up and walk over to the prime. Grabbing a table you placed it on the rail and then opened the box and laid everything out.

"Black or white?" You asked getting all the pieces out.

"Black." Optimus said watching your small hands grab the pieces and put them in their places. Your hands shook a little from the anxiety. He was watching you and you knew that chess was all about knowing how to plan 5 steps ahead bit you knew that the prime had battle experience.

This was gunna end badly.

When everything was set up you looked up at him. Optimus walked over to the stairs leading up to the human area and slowly he began to shrink. You almost forgot that ratchet had made him a mass displacement device.

Optimus came over to you and had a seat on the other side of the table. But before the game began you quickly held out your hand. Optimus looked up at you with a raised brow and you smiled.

"It's good sportsmanship." You said. It took a minute but he took your hand in his and gave you a shake. His metal hand was so cold. But he didn't hurt you with his grip and the smoothness of the metal calmed you. Well almost calmed you.

"Let's the game begin." You said and instantly you moved a pawn 2 spaces up. You set up your defence but you didn't know what Optimus had planned.

You didn't know if he was a setter like you or if he was a instant attacker. You hoped he setter.

Optimus looked down at the board and he studied it closely. The move you made opened up so many opportunities. Optimus ran through movements plans and actions in his head.

He knew what all the pieces on the board ment and what they did and so he took a knight and moved it up and then looked up at you.

The look he gave you made your stomach turn but not a bad way. It was like he was trying to tell you something but he remained silent.

Your mind started running with thoughts bad ones of course. But you shook your head and then looked at the board. Optimus was not a setter and you got uneasy from that.

You thought back to when you played with your uncle and how you and him would wet up your defense and offense but now you were lost. Though your uncle did do a attack that stunned you and that was in 4 moves.

You took your queen in your fingers and dared to look at Optimus. His hands here intertwined and it looked like he was concentrated.

You took a breath and moved your queen 4 steps and let go.

Optimus didn't move not for a minute and during that minute he made you panic. What the hell was he thinking?

Optimus moved a bishop 3 spaces.

You moved the knight up.

Optimus moved his pawn up 2.

You moved the queen to take his bishop.

Optimus retaliated with his other knight stealing your knight.

You stole his knight with your queen.

Optimus moved his queen 3 spaces.

You moved your queen back 4 spaces.

Optimus moved his rook up 6 spaces taking your pawn.

You took his rook with your own.

Optimus moved his queen where your rook was and took it.

You reached for a piece but then stopped. Your eyes widened as you looked at the board.

Your king was in check mate from his queen. And he only took 2 of your pieces.

"How did you.."

"i believe that is what humans call a 'checkmate'" Optimus says undoing his hands.

your eyes widened as you tried to prosses what just happened. He had crippled you in only 6 moves.

you then knocked down your king in defeat and sighed maybe you weren't the best chess player in Jasper Nevada. "damn optimus." you were impressed by him.

"well that was a good game." You held out your hand for him to shake. Optimus looked at you and shook your hand again but he didn't let go. He pulled you over the table and you yelped a little as he did so not expecting his strength."do i not acquire a prize for my victory?" Optimus asked looking at you. you looked at him confused.

"what is it that you want?" You asked feeling dread wash over you. Optimus gave you a very rare smirk as he looked at your face. You blushed red and shook little scared.

"I want to play again." He said. You rose a brow confused but then he pulled you onto his lap and rested his head on your shoulder.

"But I want to play like this.." he said his hands on your hips. You were so flustered with what he did you gave a loud gasp when his hands were placed on your hips. His touch was light but damn did it ignite something in you.

"I have...to sit..on the other side.." You said your voice shaky. Optimus shook his head and leaned his head to your ear.

"Stay." He commanded and he grabbed the board and he offered it to you. You fixed the pieces shaking as you did so.

You didn't know what was going on with the prime. He never was this intimate and this made you think dirty thoughts.

You shook your head again and Optimus saw.

"What are you thinking?" He asked his voice a low tone. It sent shivers up your spine and you arched your back off of him in return.

"N..nothing.."

Optimus slid his hands down your hips to your thighs touching spots that's made your breathing unstable.

"If you dont tell me I'll figure it out." Optimus said taking his fingers and gliding then over your clothed sex making you moan quietly.

Optimus mentaly smiled at your reaction. He's never done this to you and he was glad he was doing it now.

"Optimus..." You gasped rocking your hips against his groin. Optimus growled darkly and brought his hand to your throat and squeezed.

"Quiet." Optimus said pulling your head back making you rest it on his shoulder exposing your neck. Optimus moved his head to your neck and stuck his tounge out and licked a long stripe up your skin making you moan out and jerk your body up.

Optimus smile and did it again getting the same reaction. His teeth grazed your skin and it made you jump. This wasn't something you were used to but you didn't deny it nor did you run.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked bitting your neck making your yelp and moan again.

"For me to belittle you over a simple achievement?" His voice sounded like a father to their child and it made you grow weak.

"Pontificating that your the best chess player in jasper."

(Pontificating means to express your opinion but sound like a ass hole. Flexing on stupid shit yk)

"Your not the best are you?" He asked rolling his figlnger around your clothed sex once again making your back arch.

"No...I'm not the best player.." You said breathless. Optimus pulled your head back as he looked at you

"Who beat you (y/n)?"

"You did..."

"Who beat you?"

"You did Optimus.."

Optimus slipped his hand under your pants and underwear pressing his finger on your bud and rolling it around asking you moan out.

"Who beat you (y/n)?"

"You did!"

"Who?"

"You did Optimus prime!"

Optimus rubbed your clit and listened to your moans felt your body move against him.

Optimus bit your neck again making your climax come closer and closer.

And as you were about to warn him a alert came from the monitors.

You both stopped and Optimus slipped his hand out of your pants and lifted you up and off if him and placed you in the chair. He lifted your chin up and looked at you and what he did.

Your face was red and your eyes were galzed over with lust. Your breathing was ragged and your body shook a little.

Optimus kissed your lips softly and then pulled back and walked away from you looking at the alert.

You sat there stunned and dazed. Never in your life would you thought that the prime would even do that.

Your fingers ran across your lips still feeling him on you. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and looked over at the prime. He was opening the ground bridge for the team and he looked at you.

Something in his look told you that this game was not yet over

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.6K 424 124
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...
10.6K 255 10
One-shots starring your favourite bots and cons from Transformers Prime, Bayverse, and Bumblebee! Featuring some OC's and maybe even you?! Feel free...
55.5K 743 33
Cross platformed with Ao3.Transformers Robots in disguise and transformers prime react to clips of bayverse and some other ones. Sorry if the words d...
20.1K 381 24
𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦! Started in August 31 2022 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟�...