Darmiyaan ❤

By punjabi_kudi

she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was r... More

characters sketch ❤
shehnaaz ❤
sidharth ❤
accident 🥺
galti❤
stay ❤
soft shukla ❤
sorry❤
possessive shukla ❤
she is a kiddo ❤
curious to know about her ❤
she knows him very well ❤
dance ❤
drive ❤
stalker ?????
kon hai tu meri ? ❤
shaadi ki baat ❤
hopes shattered 💔
his ignorance 💔
🥀❤
sangeet ❤
ye faasle kyu ? 💔
main karungi ye shaadi ❤
scared 💔
phir ek dhokha 💔
glimpses of past 💔
chali jao naaz 💔
biwi hoon aapki ❤️
kheer❤️
koi nhi ho tum meri 💔
office 💔
party ❤️
feelings ❤️
romance ❤️
satvik is back ?
her traumatic childhood 💔
Shukla mansion tour ♥️
letter ?
satvik's Rainbow
her past 💔
love is painful 💔
hopes ? ♥️
mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️
pampering her ❤️
special ❤️
taking her stand ❤️
her breakdown 💔
mat jao na ❤️
sukoon❤️
her heart ❤️
Mrs. shukla❤️
secret ❤️
you don't trust me 💔
teaser 💔
after 4 years 💔
aap kon hai ? 💔
hum tabah ho gye 💔
tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️
kya ho raha hai mujhe ?❤️
main kon hu ? 💔
hawao main mehsus karna 💔
dooriyan 💔
kho gye hum ? 💔
pain of love 💔
haal e Dil 💔
distrust ? 💔
feelings❤️
dil ki baatein ❤️
epilogue ❤️

sidnaaz da vyah ❤️

2.3K 235 46
By punjabi_kudi

Hmmm baksha gunaho ko
Sun le duaaon ko
Rabba pyaar hai
Tune sabko hi de Diya ❤️

Keep loving 🥹

......................

She slowly and steadily made her way towards his room ... Thankfully the door was open ... She peeps in to see him laying on the bed his back was facing her ...

She slowly opens the door and takes some steps in ... To see him sleeping .... His face that innocence while sleeping which he held when they were small ....

Even in the school she used to adore him sneak his glances ... And his smile that is the most precious thing for her ....

She never wanted to tell him about her love for him because ... She strongly believed that her destiny will never in her favour ... She knows that he will never reciprocate her feeling and he can hate her too ... Which always stopped her from confessing ...

And being an introvert plus her traumatic childhood has made her like this that in the very small age she realised that there is no one for you ... Except yourself.... That's how cruel the world is ....

After her sinthi tayi's demise ... It made her led to depression....

Like every other child she too had dreams of being the pampered child in her house ... Being loved by her parents is the thing she is most grateful for ...

When she was adopted her parents loved that thing made her realise what's parents love is ...

But after their accident she was blamed ... Tortured ...

Every fucking chaos that is happening in the house she is blamed ... Either by her sister or by her dadi ...

Her dadi .... Who hated her the most ... She treated the small kid like the peice of shit ... But the thing is that she can't express her pain ... Because she had no one ... Her parents too were busy ... Sometimes for shefali and all time in office ... They never had any fucking time to listen her ...

Her dreams ... Were steadily became in tears ... Her dreams were butned into ashes ...

And she just caged herself in her heart ... It just took alot of effort ... Right now there is no one who can torture her but still the scars are fresh ... And it cannot be healed by anyone except him ... His love ...

He can heal her with his love ... But his heart too is clouded with misunderstandings

She made her way towards him ...

Sat down on her knees near him ... Caresses his hairs with her hand....

He holds her hand on his sleep and keeps it under his head ... Snuggling more into her hand. .. as if he can feel her even in his sleep a subtle smile covered his lips. ..

She sat there only watching his face ... She can just stare him till eternity because her heart craved to see this face ...

When I'm childhood she was used to be tortured...

She just only wishes that ...

Mera sidharth aaye or usse yaha se bohot door le jaye ... Jaha koi dukh na ho ... Jaha sirf Sana or sidharth ho ...

Le chal waha Jo
Mulk tera hai
Jaahil zamana
Dushman mera hai
O' re piya 🥺

That's what she only wished for but with time she caged her this wish also ...

......................

At morning

Her hand was in his ... It's paining but it didn't bother her as she was busy admiring her handsome would be hubby ... Who when wakes up is like an angry young man but he too had a soft corner for her she knows that ... Which just made her heart swell with happiness... She will accept what destiny have for her ... She will take everything calmly even if it is hus rage too .. and for his happiness she can even leave him but ... Not before trying then ...

She is not a person who gave on relationships that easily

She is a strong woman who will make him realise where he is lacking but with her love ...

She smiled gently ... With her dimples flashing on her cheek ...

She witness him squint his eyes and she was aware that he is about to be awake ... Not wanting to make him feel weird of her she slowly takes her and was about to go when he tosses on the bed towards hr direction opening his eyes .... His heart was at peace when he felt her presence near him but loss of warmth made him open his eyes with a frown ...

She squints her eyes preparing herself to bear his rage ...

Sid : what were you doing here ? .... Asked sternly getting up seeking a logical answer from her ..

Sana : kuch nhi .... Aise hi bas ... Ye chot dard kar rahi thi toh i just wanted to ask you that is there any ointment which is suggested by doctor... Came up with a reason ... To escape ...

Anyway .. i just don't wanted to disturb you ... Sorry ... Was about to go when he pulls he back holding her hand ....

Sid : jhoot bol rahi ho ... As if he can clearly read her mind ....

Sana : nhi ... Wo ... Mujhe kaam hai ... She tried freeing herself but it was of no use ... Sighing look up in his eyes ....

His face held blankness yet his eyes were telling a whole different story ...

He left her wrist making her take a breath of releif then immediately snakes his arm around her small waist ... Making her gasp and look up in his deep brown orbs ...

His other hand reaches the nearby drawer opening it takes an ointment....not breaking their intense eyelock making her soul shiver ...

Keeping the ointment in her hand he leans near her face whispering in her ears ...

Agli baar jhoot thoda acha chun na ...

Backs off leaving her a sexy smirk appears on his face as he sees her flushed face ... Then immediately maintains his posture holding a poker face goes in washroom ...

She goes out of the room ...

.....................

Today they had mehendi ...

Sana was a little nervous as during mehendi ceremony she have too remove that cloth from her wrist and she don't want anyone to see her scars ...

She was in hr room biting her nails walking here and there when ... Deep and siya barged in her room ...

Siya: Sana ... Chlo ... Ready nhi hona kya ?

Sana : haan ... Hona hai ...

Deep : Hana toh chlo parlour you know time bhi lag jayega na ... Or kitna Kam time hai ceremony start hone main ...

Siya : haan Bhai ... Chlo Sana warna pata chal raha hai ki apni hi mehendi main bride hi late hai ... Deep and siya giggle looking at each other ...

Sana smiled softly looking at the duo ... She remembered mahi ...

Though she never showed but ... She really missed her best friend

Realised in this moment that she didn't even told mahi about her wedding ...

Deep : sun ek baar na bhai par bhi check karte hai ... Akhir unhe bhi toh thoda tease karna hi hai chl chl ... Holds fiza's hand taking her in sidharth's room ... While Sana takes her phone ...

And dials mahi's no.

Here in America mahi's house ...

Mahi : Tara baby khana khalo na ... Dekho aise mumma ko pareshan mat karo ...

Tara : no ... Mumma tummy full ... She said in her baby voice

Mahi : but baby apne kuch khaya hi nhi abhi toh ... Jay ... Tum hi dekho zara apni beti ko ... Meri toh sunti hi nhi ... She huffs while Jay laughed seeing his wife ... He kisses her cheek and takes Tara in his arms ... Feeding her ...

Mahi smiled her trance was broken by her phone ...

She looked in it and screamed in happiness...

It's been a month last they talked with eachother ...

She always wanted to call her but time never pursued ... And due to her busy schedule didn't got the chance to call her

And now seeing her call she jumped and screamed being overwhelmed immediately picks up the call ...

Mahi : hello Sanu ... Kaisi hai tu ... Thik hai na ... ? ...

Sana : mahi ... Her eyes welled up ...

Mahi : haan Sanu main yahi hu ... Kaisi hai tu ... Baby tu thik hai ?

Sana : main thik hu ... Mahi ... Tujhe kuch batana hai ..

Mahi : Haa bol na ....

Sana : meri shaadi ho rahi hai ... Said twitching her lips ... She knows her friend will be upset as she will got to know about her marriage in the last moment

Mahi : whatt ? ... Her expressions turned serious

Shaadi ... She asked in disbelief ...

Kab ... Ladka kon hai ? ... Sana tu toh ...

Sana : sidharth... Se hi shaadi ho rahi hai meri ...

Mahi : what Sana .... She don't know whether she gets happy about her friend that she has got to marry the love of her life or get sad that she is getting to know it in the last moment

Mahi : shaadi kab hai ...

Sana : kal ...

Mahi : Sana ... Teri shaadi ho rahi hai m.. or tu mujhe ab bata rahi hai ... She asked her eyes welled up too ...

Sana : sorry mahi ... Par itne dino main itna sab hogya or upar se ...

Ye sab bohot alag lag raha hai ... I mean ... Aisa lag hi nhi Raha ke ye sab sach hai ... Mahi ... Kya main sidharth ko sachi deserve karti hu ... She asked her misery ... A sob escaped her mouth making mahi vulnerable

Mahi : shhh ... Sana aise mat soch ... Agar tu usse deserve na karti hoti toh usse Teri shaadi hoti hi kyu ? ...

Or tu pls apne aap ko question karna band kar ... Tu bhi happiness deserve karti hai just like every other person ...

Sana : hmm .. tu naraz toh nhi hai na mujhse ... Asked like a little kid

Mahi : nahi baba ... Kya main kabhi tujhse naraz ho sakti hu ... Haan if I will be honest thoda bura laga tha ki tu mujhe ab last moment par bata rahi hai ... Par main tujhse kaise naraz reh sakti hu ... She said .... She thanked her God one thing she observed by talking with Sana is that she has started to express herself whether it's a little but it's enough ...

Sana : tu mujhse milne kab ayegi ... Main miss karti hu tujhe ... Hesitates a little before saying this ...

Mahi : main bhi tujhe bohot Miss karti hu ... Jaldi aayunhi ab kuch dino main Tara ki holidays lagengi na toh we will come India Jay ke dost ki shaadi bhi hai na (talking about sidharth)

Though ham shaadi attend nhi kar paa rahe but milne toh jayenge hi ...

Main bhi tujhse milungi or issi bahane Jay bhi ...

Sana : hmm ... Tara kaisi hai ...?

Mahi : bohot shaitaan hogyi hai ...

They talked a little ...

And Sana deep and siya left for parlour ...

..........................

He was not at all in the mood of meeting and greeting anyone as the past some days had disturbed him alot ...

Firstly his shattering hopes then his heart break ... Her betrayel ...

His mental health is very disturbed...

Everytime he sees her it reminds him about her betrayel ...

He was ready in a black tuxedo

While his face had a stern look he was endulged in his thoughts when kushal barged in hus room all of a sudden making him gasp ...

Sid : knock karna nhi aata na tujhe ...

Kush : arey yaar Bhai aap ye batao main kaisa lag raha hu ?

Sid : jaisa har roz lagta hai ... Pagal jaisa ....

Kush : kuch bhi ... I knw you are jealous kyuki main aapse jyada hot lag raha hu na ..

Sid : acha .... Itna hot hai tu ... Phir bhi ladkiya Bhao nhi deti tsk tsk tsk tsk ...
Kushal makes a face

Kush : ab main kya karu ... Itni achi body bana rakhi hai toh ladkia aapko hi bhao deti hai sirf .... Makes a face

Sid : chl chl ... Acha lag raha waise ...

Kush : acha to matlab ajj kisi ladki se setting pakki ...

Winked at him

Sidharth smacks his head walking downstairs

He rubs that area pouting ...
......................

As soon as Sana siya and deep entered in

There eyes met with each other ...

Her simple yet elegant look mesmerized him ... All surroundings went silent for both of them as they looked in each other's eyes ...

They came back on the earth ... When listen to people hotting as she entered in ...

Both of them sat down together on the decorated couch ...

People greeted them blessed them ...

For their future some of his colleagues who were crushing over hum from long time were jealous ...

Some were happy ...

Soon the mehendi ceremony started the girl came near Sana took her both hands and started applying mehendi ...

All the other ladies too got busy in mehendi ...

And there husband's pampering them ...

Sana looked at one of the couple ... The girl sat there while other girl is applying mehendi on her hand and her husband feeding her the food ...

She smiled softly looking at them ... Thought that can they be the same like the other couples or will the misunderstandings seperate them completely

The thought of going away from him grops her heart shooking her to the core ...

She looked at him through the corner of her eyes ...

He was busy in his phone ...

She looked in her mehendi ... Sidharth was beautifully written on her palm

Deep and siya came near them ...

Siya : wow bhabhi ... Kitni sunder mehendi lagi hai ... Well done ... Said to the girl who were applying mehendi to her hand they smiled in return

Deep : haan bride mehendi lagaye or groom ke haath Kali rahe aisa toh nhi ho sakta na ... Chlo Bhai haath aage Karo ...

Siya : ohh good idea Deepu Lao bhai apna haath ...

Sana : waise tum dono nhi lag wa rahe ...

Deep : nhi bhabhi abhi nhi koi acha design nhi mil Raha abhi sab free ho jaye ham last main lag wayenge

Siya : Hana design bhi mil jayega badhiya sa .... Giggles ...

Deep : bhai aapko doara bolna padega ... Haath aage Karo naaa ...

Sid : yaar Deep ... Mujhe nhi pasand ye sab ...

Deep : ufff aisa duniya main hai kya jo pasand hai aapko aapke kaam ke alawa uff ... Bhagwaan those akal do meri itne unromantic Bhai ko ...

Siya : actually Bhai aap unromantic or boring dono ho ... Haina bhabhi ...

Sana stayed quite while he glared both of his sisters ...

Siya : haath aage lao aap ... Pulls his both hands and started to write ..

Sid (on one palm) naaz (on the other)

Deep :

Sidnaaz da vyah 🥹❤️

........................

Hello lovelies 💓

Kaise ho sab ? ... I know I am late ...

Can't help sorry my exams were going on ...

This update is specially for

AnnaKhan002 manishananwani

Thank you for reminding ❤️ keep sticking with this one and keep loving loads of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 21.4K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨
37.5K 6.8K 36
After getting betrayed by his love, Agastya starts a new journey to discover his own self. In this journey, he comes across Sukoon, a girl who is ful...
18.1K 1.3K 9
We were broken beyond imagination but still beautiful reel Broken But Beautiful se real Broken But Beautiful tak ki kahani....-Sidharth Now I have ev...
163K 20.7K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...