Lumity oneshots

By Star_Dev

❀Just some random ideas that I decide to write about❀ ⚠️There will be panic attacks, mentions of child abuse... More

♥︎𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝔸𝕌♥︎
♥︎𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟&𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕌♥︎
♡𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗&𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙰𝚄♡
I'm back
Question
About my other fic
I'm still alive I promise

♡𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚄♡

515 8 12
By Star_Dev

Luz Noceda and Willow Park have been friends for at least three years already, so when they found out that they were both excepted to the prestigious college known as Hexside they were overfilled with excitement, and were even happier when they realized they were dorm-mates, they were toured by a nice-ish pink haired girl with her hair up in a bun named Boscha along with a few other people (by a few other people I mean they were also being toured around the school, I wasn't sure if anyone would be confused by that, so just thought I'd add that) Luz and Willow were the last ones to get to their dorm and before Boscha left to let them move their things in she invited them over to her dorm once they finished (because she thinks the short one, aka Willow, is hot and wants to get to know her.) They excepted the invitation and started to unpack their belongings in their room. (Picture this with me, you got the front door aka the only door to enter and exit the dorm, a medium sized kitchen with a rectangular shaped kitchen island in the middle, a small living room area with a couch and T.V, a bathroom on the left side of the living room and a medium sized bedroom on the right side of the living room.)

About an hour later they finished unpacking and decided to shower because they were pretty sweaty, Willow took one first and then Luz, because Luz decided she wanted to put her books in alphabetical order which took a while but she did it.

(This is what Willow is wearing)

(This is what Luz is wearing)

And now they are on their way to room 162, they got there pretty quickly it was only one hall down from theirs, once they got to the door Willow knocked and it was quickly opened by Boscha

(Who is wearing this)

"You actually came, I was starting to think you had forgotten." Said Boscha while pushing the door open more so Luz and Willow could enter. "Sorry, we decided to take showers since we were kinda sweaty after getting everything put up." Luz said smiling. "No need to apologize, come in and take a seat, I was trying to get my room mate aka my best friend to put a shirt on before she comes back out, but I don't think she's going to, she is wearing a bra though so don't worry too much, she claims "it's too hot to put a shirt on"" Said Boscha rolling her eyes. "Oh my God Luz does that all the time, she's either wearing long sleeves in eighty degree weather or she's walking around in a fricking sports bra." Said Willow laughing a bit. "Goodness, anyways this is Gus he's been going here for about a year now, he's a bisexual disaster but we love him anyways." Said Boscha smiling.

(This is what Gus is wearing)

"Hey, nice to meet you both." Said Gus smiling. "Nice to meet you too." Luz and Willow said in unison. "I'm gonna go get Amity, you can help yourselves to whatever you want, we've got snacks and drinks in the fridge and in the cabinets." Said Boscha before opening her roommates bedroom door. Luz and Willow sat down at the little kitchen island, Luz on Gus's left and Willow on his right. "Please, you need friends other than me and Gus, just come out and introduce yourself, get to know them before you decide you don't like them." Said Boscha before pulling Amity up off her bed causing her to drop her book that she was reading. "I don't need to meet them, I don't like people." Said Amity bending down to grab her fallen book but Boscha grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the room putting on a big smile. "Here she is, miss Amity Blight in the flesh, quite literally." Said Boscha excitedly.

(This is what Amity is wearing)

(With a matching bra)

"I thought you wanted me to put a shirt on before meeting your new friends." Said Amity unamused by Boschas actions. "I did, but we both know you weren't going to." Said Boscha pushing Amity into the kitchen area. Amity let out a soft sigh while rolling her eyes. "Gods, you didn't tell us how hot she is." Said Luz putting her head down on the kitchen island, trying to hide her face because she knew it was indeed red. Gus and Willow laughed at Luz, Amity smiled slightly, looking towards Boscha seeing that she was indeed giving Luz a death glare even though Luz couldn't see it.

Amity sat across from Luz and tapped her shoulder causing the latina to look up. "You might want to watch what you say about me infront of Boscha, she gets pretty protective." Said Amity letting out a small laugh. "Así que di todos mis pensamientos en español, lo tengo." Said Luz. Y si ella sabe español?" Asked Amity. "De lo que estoy jodida." Said Luz with a chuckle. Luz looked over at Boscha and immediately noticed she was giving her a death glare, Luz smiled and looked back at Amity.

"Te ves tan jodidamente hermosa en este momento." Said Luz with a smirk. "Gracias, no te ves tan mal tú mismo." Said Amity smiling. Willow let out a groan. "Lamento aprender español ahora." Said Willow putting her head down. "Lo siento, Willow, nos detendremos." Said Luz with a light chuckle.
•So say all my thoughts in Spanish, got it -Luz
•What if she knows Spanish? -Amity
•Then I'm fucked up/fucked -Luz
•You look so fucking gorgeous right now -Luz
•Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself. -Amity
•I regret learning Spanish now -Willow
•Sorry Willow, we'll stop. -Luz
(They did not stop)

Four hours later

"You and Luz seemed to get along pretty well." Said Boscha sitting on Amity's bed. "Now tell me what y'all were talking about." Said Boscha snatching Amity's phone out of her hands, Amity rolled her eyes and smiled. "I don't think you wanna know what we were talking about." Said Amity with a smile. "Yes I do, I don't like not knowing." Boscha whined, Amity let out a loud sigh and then put a hoodie on.

"We were pretty much just flirting, it's why Willow moved." Said Amity honestly. "I knew it!" Said Boscha pretty loudly. "I'ma beat her ass." Bascha said while getting off Amity's bed. "That's not how you keep friends." Said Amity laughing a little. "I don't want to be friends with someone who flirts with my best friend twenty four seven, in a language I don't understand." "Would you prefer for us to flirt in a language you do understand?" Asked Amity with a smirk. "No." Said Boscha sitting back down. "Than let us flirt in Spanish, if she says anything that makes me uncomfortable I'll tell you. ok?" Said Amity. Boscha let out a huff but nodded "fine."

Sorry it's pretty short, I ran out of ideas😅

✳Also, Amity and Boschas dorm is different than Luz and Willows because, they get to choose if they want a living room and one bedroom or, no living room, and two bedrooms.✳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 147 18
This takes place in season 1, so this AU is everyone is human where Luz does end up going to the summer camp "Think Outside The Box", where she meets...
3.2K 68 13
You might struggle to understand this is you arent a fan of @kallmekris from tiktok :)
23.2K 449 12
Love is....arrogant At least Betty thinks that... Love is...clueless At least Veronica thinks that. But maybe they're wrong?
1.7M 71.2K 19
"potter! i heard you got a secret admirer!" the voice laughs. ALSO ON AO3 WITH CORRECT GRAMMAR AND MISTAKES: "Secret Admirer" by "blissfcll"