un deux trois ━ w.a.

By jamieigopnamamahalin

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ ૮₍˶• . • ⑅₎ა In illuminated moonlit glow Bathing this alley in liquid gold Just the two of us, alon... More

' ' 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 ── ♡
' ' 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧 ── ♡

' ' 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 [𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞] ── ♡

66 4 0
By jamieigopnamamahalin

╰─▸ ❝ CHAPTER 1 : FLAME ❞ ━

3RD PERSON'S POV

Heels clacking echoed throughout the dim-lit hallway, a pair of brown boots trails behind red high-heels as the sound of a wooden door creaked open quietly.

On the other side of the building lies a room with one large sphere-like window, one splashed with rainbow, one with cute cobwebs.

A certain girl lied in her bed, with both her arms crossed while her hands are on top of her shoulders snapped her eyes open.

. . .

"Do not fret, i'm a newcomer myself too." A tall woman chuckled, her side-swept platinum-blonde hair swayed every step she took.

"I don't feel fear.. to reassure you, ms. weems." A sinister grin would curve on the other's lips, the light from the fireplace would tickle her honey-like skin so delicately.

ᓚᘏᗢ

[!] Eleanor Weems ━ ]

ELEANOR WEEMS ━ ❝ i carry bullshit on my back with strict stance unlike my sister who keeps giving you cretinous warnings ❞ after her sister - larissa weems, the former principal of nevermore's grievous death, she was then elected as the new principal of the academy.

━ ♡ ━

"I wonder who's the fearless parent?" Eleanor lets out another chuckle before sitting down the office chair, scooting the ash tray close to her, she lights up a cigarette. 

"I wonder if this parent talk goes on forever here? Everyone seems to be interested in comparisons." Her sinister grin drops into a serene smile as she looks around the neatly designed room.

"Ah, apologies. It must've been the trauma cycle of my sister and i." The woman airily laughed as cigarette smoke comes out of her mouth in process.

Both elicited a light cough, clearing their throats.

"I think we are ready to start."

━ ᗢ ━

"I would like to raise my concerns on--"

The wooden door opened widely, the figure by the doorway stopped with a raised brow, a stitched hand...- and.. only a hand that was laying lazily on her shoulder bolted up with alarmed fingers.

Who would want to witness such a thing? The principal sitting back leisurely while a student that's probably a decade younger stripping slowly.

"I see." The latter tilted her head, amusingly. "An affair." 

"Shall i remind you again that 'knocking' is a better greeting, Ms. Addams." Principal Weems furrowed her brows, pointing at the latter with her cigarette between her two fingers. 

"Oh i did knock, but i supposed that you two were too engaged on this..?" The hand on her shoulder snickered at this.

"We're not doing anything, we were just--"

"I never knew that Nevermore are fond of these brothel concepts." Interrupting the platinum-blonde haired woman who sighed afterwards.

"I beg your pardon?" The girl with her uniform half-buttoned struts towards Wednesday, stopping right in front of her with widened questioning eyes.

"I believe you have to beg harder." She raised a brow, resisting a small smirk.

"If this was ever a brothel, i would've burned this place down.. with you in it.. of course.."

Wednesday stopped in a wordless realization, taking a step back, her narrowed gaze observes the girl in front of her.

'Y/n L/n' A small gold nameplate pinned on the latter's left bosom wrote that was later discarded as her whole white shirt was dropped after.

A moment of silence engulfed the office, only the crackling was heard. 

Even the girl who rarely blinks had to do so a few times to process what she had just seen.

"You held your breath for two minutes? That's the only surprising thing i've seen from you." A honeyed voice made her snap her last blink as she heaved a sharp breath.

"I didn't train to wrestle sharks for nothing." Wednesday sucked her cheek in a haughty manner.

"I got swallowed by a whale and was trained to get out." Weems chuckled, a cocky grin curved her dark lips.

"What about you? A little scaredy cat?" The Addams remarked as the hand on her shoulder perked.

"I am a phoenix." Y/n scowled, snapping her fingers as flames swallows her whole body out of nowhere.

Silence engulfed the office once again as smoke falters off slowly, only to find Y/n nowhere. 

Wednesday darts her eyes everywhere, lifting a finger up, she covered her nostrils. Her eyes met the woman with the cigarette.

"A first, isn't it?" She amusingly chuckled, "I asked her to strip naked and burn herself to prove it, I don't mess about, just reminding." She added, tapping the cigarette onto the crown of the ash tray.

"I do like older women." 

A voice echoed behind as both turned their necks towards the direction.

"Clothes would be nice, Ms. L/n." Weems cleared her throat, pressing the end of her cigar on the ash tray before throwing it away.

"Speaking of so, what about my uniform? It would be a waste to--" 

"I advice you to not use such powers inside school campus--"

"If not needed, yes?" Y/n cocked her head while feigning a smile.

The girl beside her squints her eyes, not so amused by the other's behavior, though she'd love to find out why.

"That's why we have prepared a special kind of uniform, like Ms Addams here, you'd be wearing a.." The platinum haired woman reached for a box, placing it on the table. "Fierce, scarlet, crimson uniform." She wrinkled her nose in every word. "That of course.. for some reason, doesn't burn if you do." She finished, pulling out a bottle of whisky.

The still naked girl strolled towards the table, scooting the box closer to her as she lifts the paper on top of it.

"Wow, i expected for us to be roommates, too bad i wouldn't have to wake you up by giving you third degree burns." The latter singsang, lifting her finger, summoning a flame. 

Wednesday perked as the hand on her shoulder jumps yet again, she huffs,

"I wake up everyday with my brother feeding me grenades, do better."

╰─▸ ❝ END OF CHAPTER 1 : FLAME ❞ ━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
965K 40.6K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
602K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...