๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š

1.1K 17 12
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟸|𝙴𝟷𝟶.𝟻| 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢

Panic was clear on both Tessa and Robby's faces as they quickly stopped, getting to the crowd, looking at Sam and Tory as they stood in the middle.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Tessas faced slumped at the words. Tory looked behind her as she stared at Tessa. "You wanna know what else she did, Tessa?" Tory asked.

"What?" Tessa spoke, all emotion off of her face.

"She kissed Robby." Tessa looked at Robby, no emotion on her face. "Well, she tried to." Robby sighed as Tory spoke. Tessa stared at Sam as she took a step forward, dropping her bag on the floor. "Guess he knew better to cheat on you, so he threw her off of him. Girl got so sad she cried her way to Miguel. Guess he wasn't as smart as Robby was, good choice." Tory smirked as she watched the way Tessa looked at Sam.

Pure hatred and anger.

"You son of a bitch." Tessa laughed slightly, taking more steps forward as she cracked her neck. She grabbed her hands as she cracked her knuckles. "You really did ruin shit, huh?"

"I... I..." Tessa didn't give Sam the time to explain as she moved forward and swung a punch at the girl. Sam quickly ducked to the other side so she wouldn't get hit.

Tessa continued to try in hit at her when Sam turned away, the older LaRusso girl grabbing onto her backpack and pulling her forward for a kick. Sam gasped as she was pushed back into the crowd. "That all you got, Sammie?" Tessa mockingly questioned.

"Get back in there." Hawk spoke as he and a bunch of other Cobras pushed Sam back towards Tessa. Tory quickly ran up to Sam, taking her turn with hitting the girl as Tessa stepped back, breathing heavily.

Tessa watched amusingly as Tory repeatedly kneed Sam before she threw her into a locker. Tessa made her way back to the fight as she took Torys place, grabbing onto the girl as she began to punch her in the side. 

"Yeah, get her!" Some boy yelled as all the students cheered.

Robby quickly ran to the two as he picked Tessa off of the girl. "Stop, Tessa. This is not you." He spoke, looking at her as she scoffed.

"Guess you don't know me that well." She smiled slightly as she tried to make her way to Sam once again. Robby quickly pushed her up against the lockers, the girl breathing loudly as she smiled at him. "Really?" She mumbled.

"Hey!" Miguel yelled.

"Settle down! We can figure this—" Robby wasn't able to finish as Miguel's body slammed into him, making them fall to the ground.

Tessa and Tory looked at each other, nodding their heads as they both went back to attacking Sam. The two other boys attacking each other on the ground.

"Oh, it is on!" Hawk screamed, pushing and punching anyone in the way as he smirked. "Yeah!' He cheered, bringing both of his hands up to his head before someone tackled into him.

Tessa grabbed ahold of Sam as she tried to kick her, the girl failing as Sam pushed her into a locker. Tessa rolled her eyes at the girl before charging at her with a round house kick, it landing right on the girls face. Sam gasped as she spit out blood.

"Stop fighting. Stop!" Aisha yelled as she tried to make her way towards them, failing as a boy pushed her into the lockers. "Oh, you want some of this?" She pushed the boy into the locker and started to punch him.

Tessa watched as Tory took her turn with Sam, turning her attention to Moon as the girl yelled.

"Come on, guys, can't we all just get along?" Moon asked, Tessa quickly ran up to the girl, moving her out of the way so she wouldn't get hit by some random boys. Moon screamed at the sudden action as she watched the boys fling themselves into the locker.

"Hey, babe." She joked, winking at the girl before she ran off towards Tory and Sam. The LaRusso girl calmly walked down the hallway, avoiding all of the teens that fought. She took ahold of Sam as she aggressively threw her into the locker once more. "I really can't with you Sam." She chuckled slightly, going to kick the girl in the stomach.

Sam was able to get ahold of Tessa as she kicked the girl in the side, punching her once in the cheek but stopped when Tory grabbed a hold of her, kicking her into a wall.

"You bitch." Tessa mumbled, wiping the blood coming from her mouth with her cheek. Sam's eyes widened once more as Tessa ran forward, screaming as she ran Sam into another hallway. People began to open up doors for the two as Tessa pushed Sam into the main entrance.

Tory walked behind them, fighting anyone who tried to get in between the two sisters. She didn't know what was better, her fighting Sam or Tessa beating the absolute shit out of her own sister.

Tessa began to do a series of kicks on the girl as Sam tried to block them, moving away as much as she could. Sam ran up to her sister, going to punch her when Tessa quickly grabbed onto her and threw her onto the ground. She walked over to Sam, getting ready to stomp on her when Sam rolled away, grabbing onto Tessa legs to make her fall.

Tory quickly ran towards Sam, getting a few punches in.

"Can't you just stop it already?" Sam angrily asked, breathing heavily as she watching Tessa get off the ground, the girl making her way towards Tory.

"What's the matter?" Tory questioned, leaning forward slightly.

"Can't keep up?" Tessa cocked her head, cracking her knuckles once more as she advanced towards Sam. Sam quickly ran up the stairs, avoiding Torys leg that had kicked the railing.

Tessa took small steps as she let Tory have her turn with Sam. She watched as Tory went in for a punch, only getting it blocked as Sam grabbed her arm and punched her in the face with the other arm. Tory grunted as she let a yell out, grabbing onto Sam as she pushed her up the stairs.

"Why are you running away from me, Sammie?" Tessa asked, taking light steps up the stairs as she watched Sam break hold of Tory and fearfully walk up more steps.

Tessa ran in front of Tory, getting a punch on Sam, she quickly grabbed a hold of the girl by her hair as she kneed her in the face.

"Get off!" Sam yelled, breaking free of her grip.

"Aw, you're not having fun? I sure am." Tessa smirked at her as she went to kick her again, only having it blocked. Sam panted heavily as she stepped back, making her way to the last level, her pathes blocked.

Tessa moved forward, giving the girl a kick as Sam covered herself. Sam tried to punch the girl, Tessa bending down so she would avoid the hit. Tory stepped up, bending Sam's arm as she flipped the girl over and onto the ground.

"Tory enough!" Miguel yelled, grabbing onto Tory. She didn't take it lightly, grabbing onto the boy as she kicked him into a pillar.

Tory looked at Miguel, sadness in her eyes before she turned back to Sam. Tessa watched Miguel closely, scoffing at the boy as he looked at her.

"Tessa, you don't have to do this." He pleaded, watching her as she rolled her eyes.

"But I do." She moved closer to him, crouching down to his level. "Your pathetic. Going from one sister to another. Pathetic." She scoffed once more before she went back to Sam, taking a hold of the girl as she punched her in the stomach.

Sam hadn't realized where Tessa went, making the girl an easy target for Tessa. Sam doubled over, Tory tripping her as she fell to the ground.

"Tessa!" Robby yelled, running up the stairs but fell to the ground as Miguel tripped him.

Tessa grabbed onto Sam as she laid on the floor, picking her up slightly by the hair. She kept her grip tight as she dragged the girl down the stairs. Sam quickly recovered as she pushed Tessa off of her, kicking Tory as she tried to approach.

Tory ran forward, going to punch the younger LaRusso girl, only for Sam to grab her hand, punching her twice in the stomach. Sam pushed Tory back up before punching her away to get her to move. She turned around as she kicked both Tessa and Sam in the face.

"Fuck!" Tessa mumbled.

"Is that the only way you two know how to fight? Dirty?" Sam asked the two, Tory leaning up against the railing. 

"This isn't a tournament." Tory wrapped her spikey bracelet around her knuckles. Tessa's eyes widened. "There are no rules."

It was her wake up call. She fucked up.

What was she doing fighting with her sister? Most sibling's verbally fight over something silly. Tessa was out for blood.

She felt like she was going crazy all over again. She needed to stop. Before she hurt Sam even more than she already had.

She needed to stop Tory.

"Tory stop!" Tessa watched as Tory began to try and punch Sam multiple times. She quickly tried to run up to them, but it was too late.

Tory already had ahold of Sams arm. And she was already swinging for her. It was quick as Sam fell to the floor, blood pouring out of three different marks on her arm.

Tory grabbed Sam by the back of her head, running her hand down the girls cheek. "No mercy." She muttered.

"Tory no!" Tessa ran quickly to the girl, grabbing onto her shoulders to turn around.

She shouldn't have.

But she already did it.

Tory whipped herself around, her arm smacking Tessa on the stomach.

It was the arm that held the spiked bracelet.

Tory didn't mean to. She really didn't mean to.

But it was already too late. The spikes broke through Tessas shirt. It went in a straight line across her stomach.

But it was deep. It was really deep.

The cut ran along her entire stomach.

Tessa gasped at the fire like feeling that spread throughout her body, it being worse in the stomach.

She didn't realize what had happened until she reached down to touch her stomach. It was pouring out with blood. She almost fainted at the sight, bringing her hand back as she looked at the blood that covered it.

Torys eyes widened.

Tessa quickly dropped, screaming in pain.

Miguel and Robby both heard the drop, and the scream.

"Tessa?" Robby called out but stopped as Miguel kicked him into a wall.

Sam took the quick distraction to an advantage as she got back up, kicking Tory over the railing and onto the other set of stairs.

"She doesn't love you. She loves me!" Tessa could barely hear what was happening around her. It was almost like everyone was underwater. Her eyes were ringing loudly.

Sam quickly ran over to her sister.

"I'm so sorry, Sam." Tessa cried, gripping onto her stomach.

"Hey, it's okay. We just need you to get to the hospital." Tessa nodded along to her words; a slight smile being brought to her face.

"Scar buddies?" Tessa laughed slightly, only clutching her stomach more at the pain. Her smile was quick to drop as her eyes traveled to the balcony above them.

"Miguel!" She screamed, watching as the boy tumbled over the railing, falling down many flights of stairs.

It was almost in slow motion as she watched Miguel struggle as he tried to grab onto anything, yelling out. She stood up at the loud crack that echoed throughout the school. His body was thrown across the floor as he hit the railing.

Tessa ran as fast as she could down the stairs.

She was the first one to the bottom.

"Miggy." She mumbled as she kneeled down, tears dripping onto the boy's shirt as she lightly touched his face. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it." She spoke, crying harder at the last thing she had said to him.

"Clear the way! Clear the way!" An officer spoke. Robby quickly looked over the railing, panic and worry on his face. "We need an ambulance at West Valley High."

"Robby what did you do?" Sam yelled as she looked up at the boy. Robby worriedly looked back down at Miguel, looking at Tessa as she looked at him. A single tear rolled down her eyes.

He knew he had to go. He looked one last time at Tessa before he ran off.

Tessa looked back down at Miguel. She clung onto him, sobbing as she rested her head on his stomach. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She sat back up, grabbing onto his hand. "You have to wake up. Come on, wake up." She waited. She waited for him to move, open up an eye and say it was all a joke. "Please wake up." She yelled out a loud sob, laying her head back onto him as she continued to cry.

"Hey, hey! You need to get off of him. You can't touch him." An officer quickly yelled out, making his way towards Tessa.

"No! I need to be with him." She yelled, barely glancing at the man as she kept her eyes on Miguel.

"Mam. You have to get off of him." He spoke. She continued to shake her head as she cried.

Hawk hesitantly walked up to her. "Hey, it's okay." He mumbled, dragging the girl off of him.

"No!" She shouted, kicking her feet as she was pulled away from him. "Stop! I need to be with him!" She yelled, sobbing as she watched an officer check for his pulse.

"Hey, it's okay. I got you. It's okay." Hawk continued to speak into her ears. She cried as she stopped kicking, turning around as she quickly wrapped her hands around Hawk's torso, sobbing into his shirt. "It's okay." He spoke, combing his hands through her hair.

He always liked it when she did that when he was crying.

He could help her now.

"Miguel." She mumbled, continuing to cry into his shirt.

Hawk wouldn't let her watch the paramedics pick up Miguel and put him on a strecher. He knew she would break even more.

And he was right. Because she had one slight glance of them picking him up. She had turned her head slightly, gasping as she watched it for less than a second before Hawk pushed her head away from it.

"It's okay." He mumbled, not having the same luxury of not watching it.

So, he watched his best friend get carried to the ambulance.

There were multiple ambulances. And Tessa needed one badly. She started to clutch her stomach as she felt more blood coming out. She knew it was serious as she began to cough up blood. "Eli." She muttered, covering her mouth as blood came out and landed on her hand. She quickly showed him as his eyes widened.

"Hey we need help." He yelled, but nobody listened. "Hey doctors, someone we need help!" He yelled. Nobody showed up until she passed out. "Dipshits, help!" Hawk yelled, getting onto the ground.

"Hey, we got abdominal stab wound over here." A girl spoke as she and a few paramedics walked over towards Tessa and Hawk. "When did this happen?" She asked, looking up at Hawk as he stood back up.

"Uh, maybe like 10 minutes ago." He responded, looking between her and the paramedics. "Is she gonna be, okay?" He asked.

"If we can get her back to the hospital your friend will be just fine."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Where's my daughter?" Daniel questioned, running into the hospital with Amanda.

The desk lady looked up unamused at the parents. "Name?" She asked, looking back down at the computer.

"Tessa and uh, Sam LaRusso." He fastly spoke. The women nodded her head slightly as she typed.

"Uh let's see here. Sam is in room 108, she just had stiches on her underarm and little cuts and bruises." Daniel and Amanda sighed.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Daniel asked, grabbing onto the desk.

"Yes, she will be okay."

"What about Tessa?" Amanda questioned, standing next to Daniel.

"She seems to be in more critical conditions. She suffered an extreme cut that ran across her stomach, it was quite deep. I believe they said she was bleeding out of her mouth and passed out." Daniel and Amandas hearts dropped. "She's lucky, she didn't sever any nerves." The parents sighed. "She had a CT scan done after they stitched her up. She also woke up rather quickly after she passed out. We want to keep her over night to see if she has any head trauma and to make sure the wound doesn't get infected. We will want her to come back once a week so we can keep checking it."

"So, she's gonna be okay?" Daniel asked as the lady nodded.

"She's gonna be okay." Amanda and Daniel sighed.

"Uh, what room is she in?" Amanda questioned, leaning forward slightly.

"342." Amanda looked at Daniel.

"You go to Tessa, I'll go check on Sam." Amanda spoke, Daniel nodded his head as he grabbed onto her hand, squeezing it before he quickly made his way to Tessa's room.

Tessa looked up as the door opened. Her face was blotchy as she cried, Daniel's eyes softened.

"Dad, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." She cried; Daniel quickly walked over to her. He sat down on the chair as he brought it closer to her, giving her a hug. "It's all my fault." She continued to cry.

"Hey, don't say that. None of this is your fault." He wanted to cry at the sight.

"But it is dad, I caused all of this. I let my anger control me. I did what you told me not to do. I was so mad at her, dad. All I could see was red and I couldn't stop myself. Not until the end." She continued to cry.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I got so made at Sam because she tried to kiss Robby and she kissed Miguel at the party. I hurt her, dad. I really hurt her. Tory was there, she did a lot to Sam too. I didn't even realize what I was doing until Tory pulled out that spiked bracelet." She stopped as she looked down at her stomach. "It hurts so much." She cried, holding onto her stomach. All of the guards she had built over the years had been destroyed. All of the time she had held herself back from crying, had broken. She was a mess.

"Hey, honey, tell me what happened." Daniel grabbed onto her hand as Tessa nodded.

"I, I—" She stopped as she sniffled. "I tried to get Tory to stop but it was too late, she had already cut Sam. And then she was gonna cut her in the face, but I grabbed onto her, she whipped around and cut me with it. Right across the stomach." She continued to cry. "It was an accident I know she didn't mean too."

"But she did mean to hurt Sam." Daniel sighed.

"Robby and Miguel were fighting. Robby kicked Miguel off of the railing, dad. He fell, I think he broke his back. He wouldn't wake up." She cried more and more as she continued. "It's all my fault."

"Hey, it is not your fault. Don't say that, Tessa." He sighed as he looked away. "I can't believe Robby would do that." She continued to cry. "I'm gonna make sure Tory gets expelled, okay. She won't be able to hurt you again."

"I don't care about Tory. She didn't mean too. I just care about Miguel. Dad, he has to wake up. I was so mean to him. I can't let what I said to him be the last thing I say to him ever. He needs to wake up." Daniel sighed, hugging the girl once more. "I wanna see Sam." She mumbled. Daniel nodded his head as he grabbed the wheelchair from the corner of the room.

She struggled to get into it, but she did.

Daniel opened up Sam's door as he wheeled Tessa in with him. Amanda's eyes widened.

"Sam." Tessa mumbled, tears still running down her eyes. It had only got worse at the sight of her sister.

She had done that to her.

"Tessa." Sam responded, a tear falling down her check as Sam went beside her. Amanda and Daniel walked out into the hallway to give them some privacy.

"You're letting her in the same room as Sam after what she has done?" Amanda almost yelled, stopping herself so she wouldn't make a scene.

"It was an accident." Daniel sighed.

"Accidents are when you forget to do your homework, not trying to kill your sister in the middle of school." Amanda spoke, using her hands to drag things out. Daniel looked back into the room as he sighed once more.

"Tessa I'm so sorry." Sam spoke, clinging onto the girl as they hugged.

"Don't be sorry. This is all my fault." She continued to cry, sniffling every once in a while. "I knew this was a bad idea." Sam had no idea what she meant.

But Tessa was right all along.

She always had that feeling like things were gonna go to shit by the end of the summer.

And she was right.

Because here she was, crying in a hospital gown. Stiches running along her stomach and many bruises and cuts along her face.

Karate was supposed to be her escape.

But it had already turned into her nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
330 11 7
Cobra Kai is getting out of control. What happened during the school fight made that clear. A few months after Miguel regained the use of his legs...
875 60 11
เฑจเงŽ โช โ„’ady, hear me tonight! โซ โ‹†หš . โŠน โ” โ„’ady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. โ„ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
11.1K 112 23
Just what it says in the title. A bunch of random stories revolving around Cobra Kai and the Karate Kid. If you have a request, do let me know and I'...