My pretty boy (Amaguji)

By A_gayMan

*No killing game au* Rantaro has always been more of an energetic friendly kind of guy, he tends to enjoy mak... More

Chpt 1. Emptiness
Chpt 2. A note :D
Chpt 3. Sadness....

Chpt 4. Learning about each other

72 2 1
By A_gayMan

-Rantaro's pov-

It's been about one or two weeks since Shinguji and I started working on the math project, It was fairly easy to be honest. Shinguji offered to go to their house to work on it and to study for the upcoming exams. He's actually pretty awkward until you take some time to know him, most would probably call him creepy though. I think that Shinguji is like a lost pup looking for someone to take care of them and care for him, I like that about their strange personality.

Shinguji usually has some bandages around his hands for some reason, I've seen that even before we formally met. I just thought that they get into a lot of fights to be honest, but I think it might be something else? "Are you alright Rantaro?" "Eh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to my right to see Kaede resting her head on the lunch table. "I said are you okay? You seem pretty out of it today." I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm good," I punched her shoulder softly and smiled, "You good music notes?" she laughed, "Hell yeah I am, Mr. avocado! Your little boyfriend over there probably isn't though."

Kaede gestured over to the table near the exit that Shinguji was sitting at all alone at. "Huh..." "Eh? Whats wrong Mr. Avocado?" I rolled my eyes, "Nothing music notes, I think I'll just sit with a friend who doesn't compare me to an avocado." I said as I got up and walked away from the lunch table that Kaede was still sitting at. "Hey Shinguji-san, how are you?" He looked up almost immediately.

"Um, I am alright. And you, Amami-san?" I shrugged, "I guess I'm alright too!" I looked over at their plate, it's barely been touched. "Is something wrong Amami-san?" "Nope! I hope you don't mind me asking but, uh, do you just not like school food?" Shinguji tensed up a bit, "Um, no it's not that. Food here is.... alright to say the least but," he placed a hand behind his neck. "I guess I'm just not hungry right now. I appreciate you asking though!" I nodded and started to pick at conversation starters in my head.

-Korekiyo's pov- *after school*

Amami walked home with me today, I cleaned the house before hand so that nothing would spike any curiosity in him while he was there. I feel terrible today, I've been hearing and seeing sister a lot more than I was about two weeks ago. It's unnerving in all honesty. Nobody but me sees her and that's worse, but at least my dear sister is alongside me once more. I also feel filthy, I've been feeling filthy for those two weeks but today I feel even more filthy. Could it be because of Amami...?

I glanced over at Amami, he was looking at the stray dogs and cats, and occasionally even some birds that continued to follow me home every day. These animals bug me. 

After some time, we arrived at si- my home and we entered. We took off our shoes and I closed the door, shooing the animals who attempted to enter. Amami looked around curiously, "Woah! You live here, by yourself? I would never be able to afford a place like this!" After hearing 'yourself' be said so quickly, it stung. I was behind on a payment for the house, I was trying to live off of whatever my dear sister had left behind. 

I heard snapping in front of me, "Hello? Anyone in there?" Amami said in a mocking voice, "Ah, my apologies Amami-san. It appears I was, um, 'zoned-out'?" he chuckled, "It's fine Shinguji-san, also, what's this ribbon doing there?" I looked over to where he was looking. I hurriedly picked up the ribbon and shoved it in my pocket, 'forgive me dear sister for harming your beloved bow.' I thought in guilt. "I-it was some left-over ribbon from an old project. Speaking of projects, we should probably begin, well, finish ours? Right?" I said as I frantically opened my backpack before Amami could answer. 

After about an hour of working on the project Amami asked for a cup of water, so I got up and went to the kitchen. I did not remember to buy food earlier so If Amami would like a snack as well, I would have to pray to Atua that he brought his own. I picked up the cleanest cup and filled it up with water. 

I had to avoid the urge to hit myself when I almost missed the cup entirely. That would have been a waste of water, especially with the condition i'm in with money. I walked back over to see Amami had finished the last of the project. "Oh, I apologies if I took too long Amami-san." he gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen in return, "no worries Shinguji-san, besides, it was just two equations that were left over." I handed him the cup and checked over the project one last time to make sure we got every equation right before I put it back into my back pack and onto the couch where we were sitting.  

"Hey, Shinguji-san?" I looked over at Amami, "hm?" he lowered the cup into his lap, "Do you just wear your mask all the time? You never took it off on the way here and when we got here. Why is that?" In truth, it was for my dear sister's pleasure because she insisted I always wear my mask due to my disgusting face 'stealing' the shine from her beautiful and clear face, but I couldn't tell Amami that. 

"I, um, I guess I'm just not very fond of my face...?" Amami quietly muttered something under his breath, he probably didn't want to tell me something. I sat back down on the couch. It was quiet for about five minutes before Amami cleared his throat, "Since we finished the project already, and my ride home isn't coming  for another hour or two. Why don't we get to know each other somehow?" 

I nodded, dreading the tension and awkwardness that would have come If I declined. Amami clasped his hands together and smiled. "Okay! Lets start with two truths and one lie!" I've heard of this game before, it's pretty self-explanatory. "alright, you should go first Amami-san." he nodded and we began to play

"Let's see, I have 12 sisters, I've never been to an escape room, and I hate coffee. Which one do you think is a lie?" I thought about it for a second, 12 sisters seem like a lot of siblings so that would most likely be the lie, right? "Um, you don't actually have 12 sisters?" Amami smiled widely, "Haha! I actually do have 12 sisters! And an older brother, but he probably doesn't like me very much. Sooo, I don't actually hate coffee, leaving the escape room to be the second true one!" 

I smiled beneath my mask, he seems very energetic but also pretty calm. I wonder how that works? "Your turn Shinguji-san!" I nodded and thought about what to make up.

~30 minutes pass~

We were laughing like small children would, although Amami couldn't see my smile, it was fairly obvious I had a huge smile under my mask. I've never felt this happy when me and my dear sister played together, actually, when was the last time I even played with my beloved sister? Amami was still smiling widely, "Okay, okay, *deep breath lol* I have another game we could play!" Continuing to act like a mindless child, I absently nodded in interest to this different game we would play.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I believe that is the game where you just do whatever they say as long as it correlates with your choice, correct? "Okay, who should go first?" I asked, in the calmest voice I could respond with after all of that laughing. "You go first this time!" I nodded, "Alright, truth or dare Amami-san?" "Dare!" I looked around for an alright 'dare' to give them. 

"I dare you to," I clasped my hands together like he did a while ago, "do an impersonation of your favorite sibling or siblings!" He got up, smiling like he usually did, and threw his hands up as if he were to throw a fit. "Monica wants this, and that!" they said in a higher pitched voice before crossing his arms, "Listen here ya little runts! I'm the big boy boss here" he said in a pathetically deep cracking voice. I couldn't help but laugh at his impersonation of his two siblings, he smiled proudly. "I see you love how I can 'become' one with my siblings!" he joked, taking a bow. 

"Alright, alright. It is my turn now!" Amami said, sitting back down. "Truth or dare?" "Since you did a dare, I'll do a dare. Only to be fair, kehehe." I let out a stupid giggle on accident, his face looked a bit pink then he spoke, "I dare you to call me by my first name for the rest of the game!" "That sounds weird Am- I mean Rantaro-san" once I said his name, he dramatically put a hand at his heart. "I can die happy now." "Eh?" he laughed softly, "It's nothing Shinguji-san." "Please, call me Korekiyo. After all, we are friends now. Aren't we...?" he nodded smiling happily. 

We continued playing the game for another 20 minutes before I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I said getting up, Ama- Rantaro nodded, waiting patiently. I opened the door to see a tall man with messy long black hair and a cast. "Um, hi? My little shit of a brother is here, i'm here to take him home." I nodded, "Rantaro-san! I think your older brother is here!" I yelled back to where Rantaro was still sitting. It took a minute or two before Rantaro had his backpack and shoes on. "Bye Korks!" he said grabbing his brother's hand and running towards wherever the vehicle would be before I had the chance to respond.

I closed the door and fell onto the couch. Korks? Huh.... I like it. I said to myself before taking a brief nap.

........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

(Holy shitters that was trash lmfao- Sorry I was gone for a while, I had some family complications and work + school are an ass to deal with. anyway, hope you liked this terrible chapter- If you want me to continue making chpts for the sally face book too, you guys can just tell me cuz i have literally NO motivation at all and I'm super bored.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
356K 15.4K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...