𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟐𝟔

33.5K 1.1K 1.1K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟔:𝟑𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Is you doin' it hard on purpose, gang? My fuckin' head got ah whole heartbeat." Dayvon groaned, moving his head to the left for the hundredth time in the past hour.

He sat on the floor in front of Dakota with his cheek leaning on her right leg. She was retwisting his dreads for his upcoming tour that was only one day away.

"I'm sorry, baby. You want a kiss, stinka?" She smiled down at him as she used a silver clip to keep the root of the dread twisted.

He nodded his head, making sure to keep the fake frown on his face so she would feel like she had to kiss him more.

She leaned her head down, pressing her lips against his repeatedly until his frown turned upside down. "And you be saying I'm spoiled. It's you."

"Ian een spoiled. I just be feenin' fa' you, even if you right next ta me. Then it make me come off as spoiled. I be annoying you?" He rambled to keep his mind off of the pain of the retwist. She's wasn't even doing it hard, he was just tender headed.

"No, never. I love everything about you, especially when you wanna be in my skin." She spoke, quickly kissing his cheek before rolling his dread in between her palm to tighten his roots.

"On who? On who you luh' everything about me?" He grinned, instantly wincing when she began to twist the root of his dreads with the rat tail comb.

"On BD. I would've said on King David but you put too much shit onnat poor man. He probably be twisting and turning all day." She spoke while putting a little bit of product on his dreads.

"Man ion cap onnat man. I be puttin' shit on you too. I be like 'on Dakota head ian did no shit like that'. They know ion play boutchu' so they believe me erry time."

She shook her head while removing all of the silver clips from his dreads, finally being done with the hairstyle. "Yeah, let's not do that..."

He turned his head so he was facing her, allowing her easier access to remove the clips from the dreads in the front.

Once she finally finished talking them out, she placed them all back in the hair bin, along with the comb, retwisting gel, and scrunchies.

She was caught off guard when he pushed her legs up by her thighs, putting his head in between her legs and kissing her clit through her tights. "What typa payment you take, shordy?"

"Food, Im hungry." She laughed, moving him out of the way with her elbow.

Once he completely got up, she got up as well, walking to the bathroom so she could wash her hands. "I'm hungry too, feed me lil foenem."

He stared at her through the mirror, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing himself against her from behind.

"What do you want?" She asked and glanced at him while pumping the dial soap into her hands.

"Pussy. Finna eat it off da bone." He smirked while snaking his head to rest in her neck where he began to leave small kisses.

"Feed me and I'll feed you. I promise. I want chinese food an— Dayvon!" She cut herself off with a laugh when he lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter, hooking his fingers in her tights.

"Hm? I can't talk right na', I'm starvin'." He spoke, keeping his eyes trained on her clothed lower half.

He smacked his lips once she pushed him back, removing his fingers from her tights. "Move around!"

He groaned under his breath before squatting down, so he was face to face with the middle of her legs.

"Watchu on, Ms. pretty, wet, and tight pussy? I'm tryna show you some love but yo owner bein' stingy as a muhfucka right na. I was jus' in you 'dis mornin' but I miss you." He spoke lowly, kissing it again.

Dakota bursted out into laughter, pushing Dayvon back when he stood to his feet. "You are so extra, for real."

She began to walk out of the bathroom and he followed her, waiting for her to lay down.

In less than twelve hours, he would have to begin his journey of being away from her for one whole month. He wasn't ready at all, so he was trying to make the most of their limited time.

Once she completely laid down, he climbed on top of her body, nestling his face into her chest. "If I order yo food right na, you gon' lemme get a lil lick?"

His grin widened once she nodded her head with an innocent smile. He rushed to search for his phone, quickly finding it and going to the doordash app.

"You said you inna mood fa' rats and cats?" He joked, and she straight faced him while popping him in his mouth.

"Stop being rude."

He quickly added her meal to the cart, knowing exactly what she wanted by heart. He ordered shrimp and broccoli with vegetable fried rice, along with an egg roll and a sprite.

"See, it's done shordy. Na' pullem panties down, girl." He smirked, not even letting her do so before doing the action himself. He removed her tights and her panties with one motion, throwing them somewhere in the room.

"Please don't do too much, Von. You already did the most this morning, and it's sensitive." She frowned, causing him to nod.

"I gotchu."

She laid back on the bed, and he got between her legs, laying on his stomach. He tucked his bottom lip in his mouth as he pushed her legs up, putting her glistening slit on display. "Hold 'em up fa me, ma."

He eyed her slit intensely, rubbing a circle on her clit for a few seconds, closely watching her reaction.

He smirked when her eyes shut and she let out a soft sigh. Instantly getting an idea, he lifted his body up, tapping her so she could put her legs down.

"Hollon, I'a be right back. Yo pretty ass." He grinned, getting off of the bed and rushing as fast as he could down the steps to the kitchen.

Being as though he only had socks and boxers on, he nearly slipped across the kitchen floor, catching his balance at the last minute.

Pressing his hand against the ice dispenser, two ice cubes fell into his hand and he popped both of them into his mouth.

He rushed back up the steps, making sure the ice didn't melt before he could actually use it.

He entered the room, and saw Dakota laying down with her arm thrown over her eyes. "Open 'em up, Im back."

"Where'd you go?" She questioned as she did as told, hooking her arms around her legs so her bottom half was on display.

He shook his head, unable to speak clearly since his mouth was full.

He took his previous position between her legs, putting his hands under her butt and lifting her up a little bit for easier access.

Dakota stared at him intensely, watching as he moved his mouth around weirdly, as if he had something in it.

Dayvon took one of the ice cubes in between his two sets of teeth, leaning forward and moving it in a circle around her clit.

She instantly jumped back at the cold sensation, face scrunching up completely. "Dayvo—"

"Mm mhm." He mumbled against her, teasingly dragging the ice cube up and down her slit.

He moved the nearly melted ice cubes to his cheeks, now using his cold tongue to circle around her clit.

As the cold sensation mixed with the warmth coming from his tongue touched her clit, she instantly arched her back off of the bed and let out a low moan.

"Oh my God." She gasped, not expecting to feel the amount of pleasure she was feeling.

His cold and wet tongue repeatedly circled around her clit, wrapping his lips around it afterwards.

He sucked on her clit softly, sucking it more sensually with each moan she let out.

He continued focusing on her clit until the ice completely melted, bringing his freezing tongue to her entrance and sticking it in.

Dakota cursed under her breath, attempting to close her legs and push his head away.

"Stop movin', Kota. Relax." He groaned while sending a quick smack to her thigh.

She moaned loudly as his tongue thrusted into her entrance, overwhelming her with pleasure. "Oh, fuckkk."

He took his tongue out of her, putting his mouth on her whole feminine area before shaking his head left to right in a quick motion.

She gasped as she attempted to lift her body up so she could push him back, causing him to use one of his hands to pin her down onto the bed. "Chill, I gotchu."

He resumed his previous motion of sucking on her clit, stopping to flick it with his tongue every so often. "Shit, I'm 'bout to cum."

"You askin' me or tellin' me?" He briefly unattached his lips from her, toying with her clit with his pointer and middle finger.

Lowly humming under her breath, she felt her back arch up once more before her legs started to tremble lightly.

"Can I?" She whined, feeling it about to rip through her body at any moment.

He continued to play with her clit, getting up from his position and getting in her face.

Placing his lips onto hers, she threw her head back while wrapping one of her arms around his neck.

He pushed at her lips with his tongue, immediately gaining access so he could explore her mouth with it.

"Can you what? Look at me and ask, ma." He spoke, placing his forehead against hers and looking deep into her eyes.

His fingers sped up their circular motion as he waited for her to answer. "Oh fuckkk. Can I cum p-please?"

"Naw. Hold 'dat shit in." He teased, pecking her lips once more before prying her legs open and attaching his lips to her clit.

He began to french kiss her clit, feeling his hardened dick start to leak more precum by the minute.

He grunted against her once she used one hand to tightly ball the sheets up in her hand while the other pulled at his freshly twisted dreads.

"I cant hold i— stop, Von! Oh my God." She whined as her legs began to shake more vigorously.

The knot that she was so desperately trying to ignore was coming back twice as hard, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut while attempting to push his head back.

"Stop, who? Watchu call me?" He frowned, smacking her hand away from his head. Instead, he pulled her closer, locking his arms around her thighs.

"Shit! Daddy— lemme cum, please, please." She whined and his dick jerked in his boxers.

"Go head. Cum, mama." He expressed, attaching his mouth to her clit once again.

A slight scream escaped her throat once her legs began to intensely shake, with her subsequently leading him to nut in his boxers.

He groaned at the sudden feeling, hips bucking at the warm liquid that seeped out of him.

Bringing his lips to her entrance, he sucked the substance out of her as it leaned steadily.

"You done?" He questioned her, laughing when her chest heaved up and down.

She wordlessly nodded her head, pulling him up so he was hovering over her.

He smirked before she put her hand on the back of his neck, pressing her lips into his.

He bit on her bottom lip as she slid her tongue into his mouth, licking over his grills. "You made me nut widdout touchin' me again. Voodoo ass girl."

"Stop saying that. We just locked in. I got mind control over you, pookie." She laughed, and he wrapped his arms around her lower back, beginning to walk to the bathroom so they could shower.

40 MINUTES LATER, Dakota sat at the edge of the bed with a frown on her face as Dayvon stood in front of her. He held a bacon, egg, and cheese crossaint in his hand, ripping pieces off so he could eat it.

"Why you lookin' at me like 'dat?" He asked with his mouth full, slightly smiling at her.

"What am I gonna do for all of these days without you? Sleep? Cry? I don't know." She sighed, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his stomach.

"We gon' be onna phone all day all night. Finna run dat phone bill allaway up." He spoke, glancing at his phone that had a notification that her food was there.

"Yo food hea'." He spoke shortly, ripping another piece of the sandwich off. He was about to walk away, being stopped when Dakota pulled him back by his boxers.

"Gimme some before you leave." She spoke lowly, eyeing his print through his pants.

"Watchu mean, 'fore I leave? I'm goin' to the doe, gang." He laughed while she grabbed her phone, looking up at him through her lashes.

"A quickie?" She asked, going to her instagram camera to take a quick photo of him.

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨
————————————————————

"I'm sorry, shordy. Ion got no dick ta' spare right na'. My wife hungry and I gotta go get ha' food from the front doe." He slightly laughed, removing her hands from his boxers.

He finished his sandwich in one bite, walking to the bathroom so he could wash his hands, with Dakota hot on his tail. "Well Simon says, pullat dick out."

"Simon one gay ass muhfucka 'den." He laughed as he rinsed the soap off of his hands.

"Dayvon."

"Aight, whea' you tryn' go? Inna bed? In hea'? Wassup?" He questioned, shaking his hands so they could dry.

"On the bathroom counter." She smirked and he picked her up, sitting her on the bathroom counter.

"You got two minutes ta' cum, Dakota. Ian playin'. Freak ass girl." He said with a smile, shaking his head at her smirk.

Being as though she only had t-shirt on along with panties, he just pulled her panties to the side for easier access.

Using his other hand, he also pulled his pants and boxers to his lower thigh, freeing himself from the clothing.

"You ready?" He questioned, barely giving her time before he sunk into her warmth causing them to moan in sync.

Dakota wrapped her hands around his shoulders, wincing when he began to push the rest of his length into her.

"You aight, mama?" He asked, putting his forehead against hers. She then nodded in response, closing her eyes when his lips touched hers.

His hand rested on her lower back as he kissed her, merely distracting her so he could push the rest of himself into her.

She moaned into his mouth as she tried her hardest to keep herself from pushing him back.

He then started to stroke into her slowly, absentmindedly hitting her spot with each buck of his hips.

With each stroke he provided, moist sounds filled the bathroom and his dick got coated with her lubricant more and more.

Dakota threw her head back, moaning out loud at the feeling. As much as she got on Von for nutting quick, she was the same way. He was only about ten strokes in and she felt like she was ready to release.

Dayvon buried his head in the crook of her neck, proceeding to suck the spot directly below her ears.

Once Dakota clenched around him from the feeling, he groaned into her ear and slowed his movements down. "Don't do 'dat, ma. Let up, pretty girl."

She shook her head, repeatedly tightening and untightening around him to prevent herself from cumming so quick.

"Youn hea' me talkin' ta you, Ko?" He frowned, regaining his composure as he sped up, causing her to gasp loudly.

He quickly grabbed her up by the neck, bringing them face to face. Her eyes rolled back at the sight of his beautifully crafted face, another moan escaping her lips. "Sorry— I'm sorry."

His phone began to ring throughout the bathroom, causing him to look over, making sure to not stop his strokes. "See, the muhfucka that gotcho food callin'. Pick up."

Dakota's eyes shot opened as she searched his face for any signs of him joking; which she didn't find.

His right hand bought her closer to him, helping him stroke into her as deep as he wanted.

"I can— fuck. I can't answer." She whimpered, closing her eyes when she felt like his eye contact was too intense.

He shook his head, picking the phone up from the counter and pressing on the green button. "Hmm."

Dakota's eyes widened when he held the phone up to her ear, keeping a teasing smirk on his face.

"H-Hello?" She shakily spoke, covering her mouth when he changed his rhythm, going intensely slow. He laughed under his breath, removing her hand from her mouth before kissing her hand sweetly.

"Hi, I'm your doordash driver and I'm here with your food." The man spoke on the other end of the phone.

She quickly removed the phone from her ear, pressing it down on her chest. "Oh shit, oh my God."

"Like 'dis? Dis how you want it?" He expressed with the smirk never leaving his face. She nodded quickly as he loosened her hand and bought the phone back to her ear.

"I'm sorry, did you hear me? I said I was outside with your food." The guy spoke again, this time a little louder.

Dayvon removed his hand from her hip, wrapping it around her lower back and pulling her close so her chest was on his.

"Yo shit so wet, fuc—" He grunted lowly and she moaned under her breath, bringing her hand up to cover his mouth.

"Thank you. You can jus—" She started, being cut off when Von began to slam his hips into her hard and fast, making the sounds of their skins slapping invade the room.

He shook her hand off of his mouth with a taunting smirk, knowing the effects that his voice had on her. Putting his mouth by her other ear, he pecked it before whispering into it. "Cum fa me, pretty."

"I'm cumming! Fuck— I'm cumming." She nearly screamed, feeling a liquid begin to splash out of her and onto Von.

He abruptly groaned under his breath, bucking his hips once more and letting his warm nut leak into her.

"Oh! I'm sorry if I upset you, ma'am. You don't have to come. I can just leave it in front of the door if you'd like." The deliverer spoke while Von completely stopped moving, resting his head on Dakota's shoulder as his nut continued to spurt into her.

"No, Im sorry. Yo-you can leave it. Thank you." She sighed softly while her body slightly shook, clearing her throat before hanging the phone up.

Dakota shakily sighed again, hearing Dayvon's heavy breaths in her ear. She then glanced down at her shaking legs, also catching sight of Von still being in her.

"You good?" Dayvon mumbled from her shoulder, nearly feeling like he was about to fall asleep in his current position.

Pushing him back slightly, she shook her head with a fake mug. "No, don't talk to me. Why would you make me answer the phone?"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He mocked with a smirk, laughing harder when her face completely dropped.

"Get outa my face."

Dayvon finally lifted his head completely, holding the base of his dick so he could pull it out of her.

"Where my baby at, Dakota?" He frowned while going to get a washcloth.

She intensely watched as he wet the washcloth with warm water, coming back in front of her so he could clean her off. "What baby?"

"Don't play wimme. I cant count how many times I nutted in you. More 'den me and yo' fingers and toes combined." He spoke seriously, gently cleaning her bottom half.

"Look under the cabinet."

He eyed her and moved her legs to the left, opening the cabinet as told. His facial expression dropped completely once he saw multiple 'Plan B' packages perfectly lined up.

"You be killin' my kids, gang? I'm 'bouta beatcho ass." He mugged, closing the counter completely before grabbing her up by her neck.

"They wasn't even babies yet. The pill stops the sperm from fertilizing the egg." She said as he pulled her panties off, throwing them in the dirty clothes hamper.

"What fuckin' eggs you talm' bout, gang? You talm' bout nut and breakfast but Im tryna figure out why you killin' my kids!" He expressed while cleaning himself off and pulling his pants up.

"Boy! The egg and the sperm is what makes the baby. Keep up, Dayvon." She laughed and he lifted her up from the counter, bringing her back to his room.

"Aight, fuck allat. Can you gimme a daughta'? Please?" He asked while looking through her drawer for a new pair of panties.

"Now?"

He handed her the underwear, placing her down on her feet so she could put them on. "Yeah, yeen ready a'sum?"

"To be honest, no. We have so much time to bring a baby to our relationship. Juh vibe, shawty!" She laughed, exiting the room with him hot on her tail.

"Watchu mean? We still gon' have time wit' a baby. It ain't like time gon' disappear a'sum." He spoke while eyeing her back side.

"Duh. But if you really think about it, we haven't even been together that long. Not saying I'm unsure of my love for you but I feel like we need more time so we can experience more stuff together, learn more about each other, you know?" She started.

"I want you to myself for as long as possible until I have to share you with a whining chicken nugget eater." She slightly smiled while bending down to get her food.

He sent a hard smack to her ass before grabbing her hips to dry hump her.

Pushing him back with a laugh, she locked the door before starting to walk to the kitchen. "So when, Dakota? Tomorrow? Next week?"

"A couple months. Next year?"

He dramatically sighed before wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing on her forehead.

"A couple mean two. I'm on yo ass in two months, shordy."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟎𝟓𝐀𝐌

Dayvon squeezed his eyes tighter, pressing the snooze button on his phone for the third time this morning. He then pulled the covers up so it was covering his and Dakota's head.

His phone was also on do not disturb, so he didn't hear any of the calls coming to his phone from Booka, Muwop, or Louie.

He fell back into a deep slumber, the previous movements of him rubbing Dakota's back stopping at once.

From the left side of the bed, Dakota's phone began to ring, accompanied by the sound of vibrations sounding throughout the room.

Her head shot up from Dayvon's bare chest, squinting around the room until she noticed it was her phone that was ringing.

Removing her phone from the charger, she kept her eyes closed as she answered the phone, laying back down on Von's chest. "Hello?"

"Good morning, big head small body bestie. How you doing on this fine morning?" Booka's voice sounded on the other side of the phone.

"I'm good. What do you want?"

"Tell yo boyfriend wit' dem banana shaped legs ta' wake his skinny ass up! NOW!" Booka yelled dramatically, causing Dakota to pull the phone away from her ear.

She opened her eyes a little bit before hanging up, laying her head back on Von's chest with a sigh.

After a few more seconds of pure peace and silence, she tapped his face a few times and waited for him to wake up. "Dayvon? Wake up, baby."

"Hm? Wassup? You aight?" He questioned almost immediately, rubbing circles into her lower back again.

"Yeah, it's time for you to get ready. You're 'bouta be late." She spoke softy and removed his hands from her back. She then climbed over his body, getting off the bed so she could stretch properly.

"Text Track and tell folks ian goin nomo'." He yawned, throwing one of his arms over his eyes and putting the other in his pants.

"Why not?"

"Ian ready ta' be widdout chu, mama." He said, and she smiled at his sweetness.

She stretched her body again before walking back over to the bed, pulling the covers off of him completely. "C'mon, Dayvon. The days are gonna go faster than you can blink. Hurry so we can fuck in the shower real quick."

Before she could blink, he hopped out of the bed with a grin, pulling her behind him so they could make it to the bathroom. "You shoulda started wit' dat, Ko."

50 MINUTES LATER, Dayvon's suitcases and duffel bags sat by the door as he sat at the kitchen island, eating his last breakfast from Dakota for the next thirty days.

"Dakota. Why you ain't eatin', ma?" He questioned, staring at the back of her head since she was sitting on his lap.

She moved the eggs around her plate with the fork before pushing it to the side and laying on her folded arms. "I'm not hungry."

"You always eatin', and now you not hungry. Watchu got goin'?" He questioned and she silently sighed, ignoring the fact that her lip quivered.

She lifted her head up a little bit, checking the time on her phone and seeing that Von had a little over five minutes until it would be time for him to go.

"You was jus' good, fuck happened 'dat quick?" He asked before pushing his empty plate forward, downing half of a bottle of water afterwards.

Once he didn't get an answer, he sighed under his breath, tightly closing the water before pulling Dakota up by her shoulders.

He then used his right hand to turn her head in his direction, attitude completely disappearing when he saw tears pooling at the bottom of her eyes.

"Watchu cryin' fa, ma? Cry baby ass lil girl." He chuckled, standing up with her and wrapping her into a hug.

She sniffed into his chest, hoping she wouldn't mess up his hoodie with her excessive and unnecessary tears. "It didn't hit me until now. Ima be so lonely."

"You gone be good, shordy. You fa'eva straight. We gon' facetime all day everyday, I'a een cancel some of my shows and come home if you need that. You hea' me?" He expressed to her, barely believing his own words. He knew she wouldn't be okay because he wouldn't either.

Thirty days without seeing someone who was literally with you every single day wouldn't be easy at all. And they both knew it.

Before she could answer, her phone began to ring from the counter, and she reached her left arm out, not breaking the hug.

She rolled her eyes as she saw it was Booka calling, for the fifteenth time this morning. "Booka, why you keep calling my phone like you don't have Von's number?"

"Ain't no tellin' what mood 'dat greased up ass monkey in right na. He might curse me out a'sum. Nobody wanna deal wit' dat sassy ass Curious George lookin' nigga." Booka cackled on the other end of the phone, thinking he was the funniest person in the world.

"You sassy, Booka. And I'm telling him what you said." She shook her head, sniffing a little bit.

"Awww shit, I'm already knowin' yall inna crib cryin' up a storm. Ima come open the doe and fuck around and get washed away like SpongeBob be doin'." He rambled, and she removed her attention from the phone when Von wiped her stray tear away.

"Booka, please. What do you need?"

"Shordy we outside! Tell folks I said hurry up. Chop chop." He yelled, making Dakota hang up on him.

"Booka said they're outside." She frowned once again, causing him to smile slightly, lifting her head up by her chin.

He swiftly pulled her into a kiss, both of their eyes closing at the same time.

The hold that she had around his back became loose when he tilted her head back, gliding his tongue into her mouth.

Slipping her hands under his shirt and hoodie, she began to rub on his warm back while their tongues circled around each others, not wanting the feeling to end.

After a few more seconds of lip locking, Dakota pushed back with a sweet smile on her face.

"Aight ma, Ima see you. When I call you, answer. Matta fact, call right na'." He spoke seriously, taking her phone out of her hands and pressing on his contact, clicking the facetime button right after.

He then glanced down at his own phone, picking up the incoming call.

He put his lips on hers once more, this time going in for a quick peck. "Mhm, I luh' you mama."

Wincing once he smacked her butt, soothing it right after, she pulled him in for yet another kiss.

"I love you more! Have fun!"

Thirty days without each other started:

Now.

———————————

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 ⚠️

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄🤭

𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒, 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝟒 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈  𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎-𝟒,𝟎𝟎𝟎

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄?

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋🥲

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...
43.8K 2.4K 20
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔬 𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱" THIS SERIES IS A TRILOGY. BE SURE TO ADD BOOK...
76.3K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"