Menagerie: A BWWM Picture Col...

By StephenEgner

A collection of BWWM pictures paired with stories of 200 words or less. Picture submissions and ideas are wel... More

Introduction
1. Footsteps
2. Final Text
3. Neon and Cotton Candy
4. A Humble Prayer
5. Noveux Riche
6. Distractions
7. One More
8. Never Going Back
9. The Connors
10. Temptation
11. Enough
12. Peace of Mind
13. Dancin' in the Streets
14. Doubling Up
15. Honk
16. Anxiety
17. Morning Bliss
18. 2:00 PM, Hawthorne Court
19. So Mean
20. Confrontation
21. Loitering
22. Misjudged
23. The Summit
24. Princess
25. Ten Years
26. Interruptions
27. The Lucky One
28. Rum and Ivory
29. Stolen Moments
31. Larger Than Life
32. Embrace
33. One of the Boys
34. It's the Hair
35. Text Chat
36. Photoshoot
37. Hood Life
38. Alone Time
39. No Regrets
40. Taking Advice
41. Just Looking
42. Slow Dance
43. Tall Boy
44. Giving In
45. Autumn Fever
46. Janie
Afterword

30. Rebound

45 6 1
By StephenEgner

"No really, that's how we met." Alicia said with dead-serious look. "His ex had just broken up with him because he wouldn't buy... what was it she threw that tantrum over?"

"Don't remember, but it was expensive." Tony said.

Alicia rolled her eyes before letting them settle on her boyfriend's wild hair. She ran a hand over the torn patch in his jeans, nails scraping Tony's kneecap as he tightened his arm around her shoulder. Her teeth crested her lips briefly before disappearing again.

"Long story short, she'd convinced him she was the best he was ever going to get, an illusion I was all too happy to shatter. You should've seen the look on her face when we walked by hand in hand. I thought she was going to throw up."

"Now that would've worth paying for." Tony said with a grin.

Alicia gave Tony a playful shove, leaning into his chest as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She reached up to stroke his chin with a longing look.

"So yeah, rebound romances totally happen in real life." she finished. "If it can happen to us, it can happen to you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 197K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
862K 20.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 92.5K 184
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
897K 13.2K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...