Number Neighbor/CHANLIX

By channiesbakedbread

Lee Felix who works in a local café is convinced by his friend Yang Jeongin to text his number neighbor, so h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

118 5 2
By channiesbakedbread

Unknown Number

Unknown number
Are you a fellow Aussie?
Anyways we're number neighbors!

---

Chan stared at the message. It was nice to see someone new excited to text him. He usually got fan girl emails or random texts trying to scam him just because he was famous. This one didn't seem to know who Chan was, and the only people who have his personal number are his family, band mates, and his manager. Maybe this guy texting him was secretly a fan of his who somehow ended up with Chan's personal number.

Ugh, he thought. If this turns into a fan, I'm trashing this phone and getting a new number.

Chan decided to play into the number neighbors thing. This stranger seemed friendly enough. And as the message suggested, Chan was talking to a fellow aussie. What a coincidence.

---

Unknown Number

Chan
Yes I am from Australia, and yeah ig we are number neighbors

Unknown Number
Oooooo what part of Australia are you from?!

Chan
Why does a stranger like you want to know? 😟

Unknown Number
Why you make it sound like I'm a creep? 🧍
My name is Lee Felix. There we aren't strangers anymore😤

Chan
Hello Lee Felix, but I'm gonna have to keep my where abouts to myself for now...
And my name is Chris btw 😘

Unknown Number
A kissy face 😕
Its not giving...

Chan
Whats not giving?

Unknown Number
You
Obviously 👹

Chan
Why are we so rude all of a sudden😟

Unknown Number
Im not being rude... you were being stoopid 🤷‍♂️

Chan
I sent a kissy face and now I'm being bullied

Unknown Number
Okay? I'm not gonna stop you... I don't even know who you are

Chan
Then come find out who i am

Unknown Number
Maybe I should start blocking people 🥴

Chan
Why?

Unknown Number
Its pretty self explanatory 🤧

Chan
But I didnt do anything
Could not send message

This user has blocked you: all further messages will not be sent until this user unblocks you

---

"Man, what the fuck." Chan sighed as he set his phone on his desk, dragging his eyes from his dark screen to the illuminated computer sitting in front of him, waiting to make songs once again. "I guess I don't have a number neighbor anymore."

The work Chan was putting so much effort into was a diss track. Chan laughed to himself thinking about the title Jisung and Changbin agreed upon. 3racha by 3racha composed by 3racha. It was great, a very straightforward title for a very obvious diss track.

(Do you think that the song is by 3racha? Cuz idk man it might be by 3racha. 😕)

He rubbed his tired, dry eyes as he stared at the computer screen thinking of the last part of his song. Maybe once he finished this last line he'd go to bed. He had a few hours left of the night, and with the half drunken cup of coffee and the urgency of finishing the song, he should be able to get it done within thirty minutes.

...

Well, that was joke. It had been an hour and a half, his coffee gone, and he still had the last few lines to write.

How did I think I could get that done in thirty minutes? I still have to put the lyrics to the beat. He sighed. I'll do that when Jisung and Changbin come back.

He took a deep breath as he pushed himself from his desk once more and turned to face his room. He stared at the clothes laying on the floor and the messy bookshelves filled with papers and bins of random things. He let out a grunt, feeling his spine clench in pain as he pushed himself from his chair and pulled his sweatshirt off, throwing it on the floor with the rest of his clothes. He flopped onto his bed, pulling the covers half way up his body.

He stared at his ceiling, trying to make his mind go blank, hoping for once he didn't overthink before bed. As much as he wanted to sleep, unfortunately his thoughts took over. Though, thousands of thoughts were running through his mind, one stuck out. Well, two. That boy from the coffee shop and his number neighbor, Lee Felix. He wondered why he got blocked, it was just harmless flirting. Chan shrugged under his covers as he snuggled deeper into the mattress. It seemed thinking about Lee Felix tired his brain enough for him to finally drift to sleep.

~~~

On the other hand, the "number neighbor" was sitting on his couch eating spoonfuls of strawberry ice cream as he flipped through channels on his TV. He eventually came upon the documentary "My Planet", listening as it talked about forest animals, and how they might encounter extinction in the upcoming years if we don't stop deforestation. The channel, then showed a scene of animals running deeper into the forest as humans took out trees along the edge slowly destroying the habitat. Felix let out an audible gasp as he continued watching intrigued by the depth the show went into to represent the coming extinction of an animal.

"Why would anyone want to hurt those animals?"

The documentary had ended around 2 am, and Felix decided to head to bed. He looked down at his phone, as if hoping for it to vibrate. He didn't know what he was hoping for. Maybe the flirtatious stranger he decided to block? No, that couldn't be it how would he be able to talk to him. Or maybe he was just anxious and needed to get some rest. For some unknown reason, Felix would get excited when he got a text from his number neighbor. He had chocked it up to the feeling he got when he made a new friend. Felix didn't even know why he was so excited to talk to a new person. Maybe he should unblock him? Felix just clicked his tongue at the thought and trudged into his room throwing on pajama pants and a t-shirt and tucking himself into bed.

He was scrolling through his camera roll before coming upon a pic he thought he should share with his friends.

---

Leesunshine old pic 🤧
❤ 206 likes 💬 39 comments

Minhoescat hot 😌🤚🏻
Leesunshine ikr its like I just wake up this perfect🤸
Minhoescat its giving kpop idol 🤤

Ikyklino Jisung 🤨
Minhoescat calm down my username is literally you 🧍
Ikyklino let's keep it that way
Minhoescat I- 🧎‍♀️
Leesunshine @minhoescat @ikyklino get out of my comment section

Dwaekkirulesall ooooo they dropping @s 🍵🍵

Hwangtree @dweakkirulesall fr like major tea alert 🚨 🚓

Yinyang yeah go get a room🤢 @minhoescat @ikyklino
Ikyklino someone better shut @yinyang tf up before I snatch his crusty ass wig
Leesunshine GET OUT OF MY COMMENT SECTION BEFORE ALL THREE OF YOU ARE BLOCKED @yinyang @minhoescat @ikyklino

Minhoescat bestie what did I do 😭😭
Leesunshine too horny 🤚🏻🤧
Ikyklino *minho was too stunned to speak*
Leesunshine yall two always gotta pull some freaky shi in my comments, keep it pg or else

Dwaekkirulesall he got that shi on tho
Hwangtree ^
Puppminnie ^^
Yinyang ^^^
Minhoescat ^^^^
Ikyklino ^^^^^

---

Felix flipped his phone over on his nightstand and rolled towards his window, slowly drifting to sleep. Maybe tomorrow that man will be there again, and he can actually say hi instead of making awkward small talk.

God, thats so embarassing! Felix kicked his feet around as he silently screamed into his pillow. Why did he have to say those sarcastic remarks to him. How could he make a move on him if that cute customer found him rude? God, how stupid he was.

I gotta find out his name tomorrow. Felix paused, abruptly sitting up in his bed. Oh no, what if he doesn't come?

He let out a groan as he flopped back onto his pillow. Felix spiraled into thoughts about how he embarrassed himself, until he finally muttered, "wait, why would he come back to the shop? Didn't he just want to 'check it out'? I bet he won't show up."

He smiled, the stress of having to see the cute boy again leaving him, as he finally succumbed to sleep, letting himself slip into his dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Oooooooo the plot is finally moving! Yay!

As you can tell by Felix's Instagram post, he knows almost everyone, but why isn't bang chan in the comments? Maybe its bc he doesn't have a back up account... stoopid channie 😔✊🏻

Howd yall think of this chapter? Its kinda a filler to get the plot going but hopefully yall liked it!

Bye 🤭✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 947 15
When the two best friends keep whispering in the others ear, something was bound to happen. "I might have a whispering kink, no joke." high school au...
11.5K 337 16
In which Felix moves from Sydney to Seoul and doesn't expect to find the guy he just dreamt of... The story contains angst and fluff and might some s...
337K 8.4K 27
|Felix x Reader| SKZ Unknown: Dude really???? An unknown number has texted you would you like to block or accept? block |accep...
725K 22.2K 64
*SMUT WARNING* *COMPLETED* Felix got a random number from Jisung and as time went on he noticed that this wasn't just a random dudes phone number. No...