π”½π•’π•œπ•– 𝔹𝕠π•ͺπ•—π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•• οΏ½...

Da yawnninng

Where Beomgyu, a rich, young man hires a fake boyfriend, Yeonjun. The most important rule: don't fall in love... Altro

!Β‘CREDIT!Β‘
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
Epilogue

014

3.2K 147 267
Da yawnninng

Again, Beomgyu finds himself crawling into Yeonjun's bed. He doesn't put up much of a fight when Yeonjun sees him standing at his door and raises his eyebrows in amusement, patting the side of the bed Beomgyu sleeps on like he already knows that's why he is here.

Beomgyu hesitates for all but a moment to make it look like that isn't what he'd come for but he lies besides Yeonjun anyway, even grabbing Yeonjun's arm and wrapping it around him. He's found that Yeonjun's the perfect amount of warmth for him to wake up without a sweat yet not freezing cold all the way down to the tip of his toes like when he sleeps alone.

Again he feels nothing. Nothing but the warmth in his stomach he assumes is from the heat emitting from Yeonjun's arm, especially because it increases when he pulls him closer. So close they're laying with one of Yeonjun's legs slotted between Beomgyu's and his face buried in his neck.

"You're warm." His breath tickles his neck yet Beomgyu focuses on the confusion the statement brings. Beomgyu's always been cold, he's like a reptile or an unhatched chick without a mother who needs an incubator to keep warm. He's not warm himself.

Beomgyu turns to lay on his back, forcing Yeonjun to do the same. Their heads are the only body part facing each other.

"What do you mean? Everyone always tells me I'm cold." And Beomgyu knows he is, he's rarely seen without a blanket, or his radiator is almost always on for a reason.

Yeonjun shakes his head.

That's why Yeonjun holds him so tightly, he feels so warm like a teddy bear. How could anyone think he feels cold?

Beomgyu raises his eyebrow. "You're wrong." He frowns, though he doesn't know why he's so insistent on something that matters so little.

Yeonjun slides his hands over to Beomgyu's, fingers bumping up with every knuckle he traces before he slips his fingers between Beomgyu's and closes his hand. "How would you know? Sometimes people feel cold but they're warm to others, and the same goes for the other way round too."

It takes extra time for Beomgyu to process what Yeonjun says to him, his attention focused on their hands instead. His eyes flicker to Yeonjun's who's waiting patiently for a reply. He wonders if Yeonjun's heart sped up like his did, or why for the first time ever, he feels the warmth of his skin as it travels up and dies at his fingertips.

Yeonjun might be right, the burn of his hands, stomach and blushing cheeks appear to suggest he is a warm-body afterall. Otherwise he'll put it all on Yeonjun and say it's the heat he's sharing that he can feel because like Beomgyu's been insisting, he's cold. If he wasn't, he wouldn't want to lay with Yeonjun at night just to steal some heat.

"Fine... I'll trust in you and you're probably from google source," Beomgyu says petulantly, hoping his attitude will cause Yeonjun to miss the way he slowly clasps Yeonjun's hand.

"You're adorable." Yeonjun chokes on his laugh, ruffling Beomgyu's hair with his free hand.

Beomgyu can't oppose the compliment because Yeonjun pulls him towards himself so they're in the same position from the night before, distracting him from it. Except this time, Yeonjun has found comfort in sliding his leg between Beomgyu's like he did earlier and does so now, keeping respective boundaries.

The younger counts the time between every rise and fall of Yeonjun's chest to keep him thinking back to earlier but subsequently fails.

He's not surprised anymore, accepting his fate with a huff. He recalls the information he'd learned: Yeonjun's favourite colour is purple, he has good music taste because Beomgyu found himself adding his favourite song to his playlist after listening to it while showering. He cries when he watches inside-out because Bing-Bong is forgotten about and the first concert he went to was Taylor Swift and not J.Cole like he tells people.

He also shared those moments with Beomgyu the younger hates so much—not the flirty ones that might be assumed, yes he does hate them but—the vulnerable ones he's scared to share in case the person he tells betrays him, uses it against him or leaves him. What if he gets so dependent on them he's lost when they leave.

That's why Yeonjun's fitting. He already knows they'll go their separate ways, and it's not a loss because it's on both their behalf and not Yeonjun walking out on him. He knows it's coming and so it won't hurt when he leaves, not even if he chooses to put this type of trust in him that he hates giving people.

On the downfall, Yeonjun's favourite power ranger is the red one (overrated) and he admitted to eating maltesers by biting off the chocolate and then eating the inside afterwards. Though Beomgyu reckons he can grow to withstand Yeonjun's flaws.

He chuckles to himself quietly, knowing he's being dramatic, calling them flaws but it's better than thinking about how Yeonjun was so sweet today, flirting with him the least he has yet replacing it with unintentional endearments.

Yeonjun's developed a habit of patting his head whenever he does anything he finds cute and while it bugs Beomgyu to hear Yeonjun tease him, he finds the act itself really comforting. His eyes go all big and round uncontrollably, he hates that aspect of it, but it's nice.

He falls asleep going over their day and it's just as snug as the night before.

.•° ✿ °•.

Yeonjun's gone when Beomgyu wakes up.

The younger sits with the use of both his palms pushed against the mattress and squinting at the open door where an unusual sound is coming from. He easily slips out of bed, groggily trudging towards the door as he scratches his head, forcing himself to be a morning person by getting up earlier than he'd like.

Two days in a row he's risen earlier than usual, he's not a fan.

It's brighter today but of course it would be, when it comes to Beomgyu, everything is always the exact opposite of what he'd like just to annoy him. Right now, he'd love for it to still be near dark so he can curl back under a duvet and sleep off his intense feeling of unrest.

What he sees confuses him, and now he's not sure if he woke up at all or if he's in a very realistic dream.

"Yeonjun, what's with all this?" Beomgyu lazily gestures at Yeonjun's last minute decorations, judging them at the same time too.

"Is it your birthday?"

"Nope!"

Beomgyu scrunches his eyebrows and curls his lips downwards in confusion. "Then why the hell is there a birthday banner that says 'happy birthday?'"

"Well, you never told me yours and I'm pretty sure as your boyfriend, I should know that in case it's ever brought up." Yeonjun lets go of a pink balloon he'd finished tying a knot in, it shoots off in Beomgyu's direction.

He realised a while ago, they'd never discussed birthday's and that's why he'd snuck out a few days ago to get stuff for... well, now. Although Yesterday he did think Beomgyu would tell him, he didn't. And he didn't want to bring it up because then he'd wasted his money for nothing, so now it's an excuse for him to be all dramatic about it.

"So I thought, being the dramatic person I am, I'd passive aggressively tell you what I'm telling you now. Hence why I ran out a few nights and wouldn't tell you why."

Yeonjun smiles, exposing his teeth. It is passive aggressive too but not in a bitter way, in a way Beomgyu assumes Yeonjun finds amusing.

"And you couldn't have mentioned birthdays yesterday?" Ah, Beomgyu clicks on about that too, finally.

Yeonjun shakes his head. "Waste of money, I planned this days ago."

"Now, come and look at what I got you for your birthday, sweetheart!" Yeonjun runs over to Beomgyu and grabs his hand, pulling him towards the couch. He takes a seat and taps his thigh with a cheeky grin, frowning when Beomgyu takes the seat next to him instead.

"Fine, you can act like a brat only for today since it's your birthday." Yeonjun coos at him and pinches his cheek. The tired Beomgyu decides to grumpily accept the gesture because he's too tired to swat away Yeonjun's hand.

Yeonjun hands him a gift that's been terribly wrapped. No literally, it's like a five year old wrapped it.

"Yeonjun, did you pay a child to wrap this up for you?"

"Hey! You're fake boyfriend put absolutely no effort into wrapping that fake birthday gift for you for your fake birthday! Now be grateful!"

Beomgyu would hate Yeonjun's hyperactive energy if he didn't find it strangely endearing, cocking an eyebrow at him before looking at the present in his lap. He runs his fingers along it delicately before ripping it open—which is incredibly difficult to do because Yeonjun has used a fuck load of sellotape to seal it with.

"Ramyeon?" Beomgyu grabs the two packets, flipping them over in his hands to find the two different flavours.

"Yup! The two I made for us when I first moved in here!" Yeonjun beams before quickly shoving another two presents towards Beomgyu.

Beomgyu stares at him silently for a moment, thinking back to their talk about sentiment yesterday. Yeonjun claimed he likely wouldn't be sentimental in a relationship (even a fake one) but if he planned this days ago and got this for him with that reason behind it, Beomgyu thinks otherwise. It's cute, he thinks, smiling to himself and placing it at his side as he moves onto the next birthday present.

He opens another and out falls a hip hop CD.

"Okay, that one was more for me but I had to look like a good fake boyfriend on your fake boyfriend." Beomgyu exhales through his nose in amusement and smiles. He inspects the CD, wondering if the songs on it will be as good as the one he'd listened to yesterday. He wouldn't mind listening to it in the car with Yeonjun during their car journeys.

"Why, thank you, fake boyfriend." He coos with a smile, holding out the CD towards Yeonjun who pretends to blush before accepting it.

The next one he opens is small and happens to be a thin piece of writing paper. The side he sees first is blank and he pouts in confusion before flipping it over to the front and reading the text.

"Yeonjun, this will never go to use."

Yeonjun's smile instantly falls. "Why not?" He pouts reluctantly, turning his head away from Beomgyu. This one leaves Beomgyu speechless, shaking his head like an idea will form like how answers do for a Magic 8 Ball.

"Why the hell would I want a 'one free kiss' ticket?" Beomgyu's slightly amused that Yeonjun would do something so dumb, but he still finds himself placing his hand on his hip as he scolds the older.

"We kissed the other day. You're telling me that didn't leave you wanting more?"

"It made me want to bleach my mouth," he answers dryly and Yeonjun's frown deepens.

"What if it's a do or die situation and you need to to survive?"

"I'd be happy dying."

Yeonjun scoffs, taken aback by Beomgyu's determination to stick to a lie. It has to be a lie, no one has ever been deterred by Yeonjun's flirting (apart from Beomgyu), especially not his kisses.

Then it strikes him how easy it'd be to prove Beomgyu wrong.

Yeonjun gently takes Beomgyu's chin, turning his face towards him and leaning in close. "How sure are you about that, Beoms?" Yeonjun hums at Beomgyu when he's left without an answer, tilting his head and raising his eyebrows like he's surprised at the lack of an answer.

He's not, it's not the first time someone's throats went dry as he's closed the distance and made them nervous. It's a talent.

Beomgyu's frozen, watching Yeonjun closely. He feels his breathing hitch as soon as Yeonjun turns his face towards him. It's possible Yeonjun heard it, but he couldn't help it as the weird feeling in his stomach he'd assumed was a one time thing returned.

As much as wants to speak up and answer that he's one hundred percent sure, he doesn't know if he's even a little sure and what's worse is he doesn't know if he can trust himself to speak.

He shakes his head, or at least he thinks he does. He suddenly remembers the game they're playing, he'd neglected it for days, distracted by Yeonjun and his ways but now he's focused. Yeonjun's made his move and now it's Beomgyu's turn to either get ahead or stay behind.

Like he'd promised himself a while ago now, this game the two of them have got going on between them, he's winning. There's no way he's letting Yeonjun upstage him. And there's no way he's going to start by letting him keep thinking he has the upper hand.

Beomgyu unfreezes and before he knows it, he pulls himself up into Yeonjun's lap, forcing the older to lean against the back of the couch. His knees are at either side of Yeonjun's things and his hands rest on Yeonjun's shoulders.

He'll admit, the look of confusion on Yeonjun's face at his sudden confidence gives him a surge of power and he smirks, leaning in closer to Yeonjun but never close enough.

"Personally, I think I'd be just fine, you'd be the only one to get satisfaction out of it." Beomgyu shrugs an elbow, looking at Yeonjun with innocence.

Yeonjun frowns, firm hands placing themselves on Beomgyu's hips. (Clearly incredibly fond of that area of Beomgyu's body.)

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yeonjun's main source of pride comes from the fact that no one can resist him and here Beomgyu is trying to tell him he can.

To make it worse, he has the audacity to do it in a position used for makeouts while telling him that. He really is taking advantage of the fact Yeonjun said he can act like a brat because it's his fake birthday. Way to make Yeonjun regret ever speaking.

"C'mon, we both know you wrote that because the only one benefitting from us kissing... is you." Beomgyu smiles smugly and Yeonjun sees it, eyebrows furrowing further at the idea of Beomgyu one-upping him—and the idea that he wouldn't be able to pleasure someone, he's had enough experience to know he's good.

Beomgyu's slowly runs his hand down Yeonjun's shirt, watching his hand as he does, his eyes eventually flick up to Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun's brain forms a reasonable excuse for Beomgyu's insinuation. He scoffs in amusement, confidence suddenly over-inflated again as he follows Beomgyu's gaze to the hand now near his belt. "You're just saying this because you want me to prove you wrong, don't you."

Even if it's not true, which honestly Yeonjun thinks it isn't, it suddenly clicks in his brain that Beomgyu can't resist him, otherwise why does he bother flirting back with him or put in the extra effort to do things like he is right now. Beomgyu might not want him, but he finds him attractive, Yeonjun is happy with at least that.

Beomgyu leans in next to Yeonjun's ear because he needs to listen closely, to hear the smugness in Beomgyu's voice. "I'm saying it because it's true."

Feeling brave, he decides to act outside of his usual persona and lets his hand slip past Yeonjun's belt, pushing down the heels of his hand, palming Yeonjun's cock through his pants and Yeonjun bites back a moan.

Yeonjun's fingers dig into Beomgyu's clothed hips and his jaw tenses as he resists the urge to give into Beomgyu's surprisingly sinister move. Beomgyu pulls back with a smirk on his lips, proud to hear the struggle he inflicted onto Yeonjun.

"Why so quiet, Yeonjun?" Beomgyu teases, pouting innocently as if he doesn't know the reason Yeonjun choked on air. "Is it because you know I'm right?" Beomgyu tilts his head to the side, looking at Yeonjun with fake concern.

It's when Beomgyu thinks he's ahead that Yeonjun decides to put him in his place, he's not walking away feeling victorious that easily.

His hands that were previously digging into Beomgyu's skin move up ever-so-slightly and he uses them to make Beomgyu's hips roll forwards, bucking his own upwards enough to make Beomgyu fall forward.

The younger yelps, hands gripping Yeonjun's shoulders for support as the elder continues his movement.

"Why so quiet, Beomgyu?" Yeonjun mocks, rolling Beomgyu's hips forward again and this time a small moan passes his lips and slips straight into Yeonjun's ear. Yeonjun groans at the sound that sends rushes straight from the top of his spine to his cock. His head hits the back of the couch as he works on earning those little noises of enjoyment from Beomgyu.

Beomgyu's hand runs along Yeonjun's arm, leaving goosebumps in its track, until it reaches his hand and he shoves something crinkled into it that Yeonjun doesn't have time to look at before Beomgyu's connecting their lips.

He's rolling his hips without Yeonjun's aid now, moaning into the kiss and allowing Yeonjun to slip his tongue into his mouth, running along Beomgyu's teeth. Beomgyu's moans are swallowed easily by Yeonjun's mouth. He brushes a hand through Beomgyu's locks, curious to see what would happen brushes if he tugged on it, he gently pulls against the strands.

The reaction makes the hardness forming in his pants grow and his fingers tighten along the locks as Beomgyu pours out a bemoan from his pouty lips.

"So pretty," Yeonjun refers to the noises Beomgyu makes, mumbling. His lips ghost over Beomgyu's neck who's turned to the side to allow easier access. He plants his lips against the soft skin, first leaving chaste kisses against it before he's nibbling and sucking for a bigger reaction, finding other locations and repeating.

Beomgyu's accepting it all.

He'll give Yeonjun this, he's a good kisser. He knows exactly how to make Beomgyu feel good without doing too much. Though his hips have been forced to still so his movements aren't a bother. As a virgin, he didn't realise how needy he'd feel once he'd felt friction down there from more than his own hand and he's close to whining if he can't start moving again soon.

Yeonjun's lips are swollen and pouty and Beomgyu finds it ever-so-pretty to see when he down at him. He brings their lips back into a kiss, slowly jutting his hips and allowing moans to pour back into Yeonjun's mouth along with Yeonjun's into his.

Yeonjun places his hands on Beomgyu's hips, rolling his own to meet Beomgyu's and watching Beomgyu's body against his as if mesmerised.

"You're so pretty, Beoms." Yeonjun says in what sounds like a laugh, his voice a little breathy.

Beomgyu hums at the compliment for once happy to receive one, hands fumbling with Yeonjun's belt but Yeonjun's hand stops him.

He whines meeting Yeonjun's eyes who slowly shakes his head. He furrows his eyebrows, chest falling heavily from how worked up he'd become. Yeonjun's chest isn't much slower so he doesn't know why he's stopping them.

"You still haven't told me your actual birthday." Yeonjun chuckles, trying to pull Beomgyu away from the current situation via a new topic.

He wasn't going to admit this out loud, or not to Beomgyu at least, but he's never fucked a male and he is nervous about doing so. Yeonjun might be a massive flirt but he flirts with anyone, including those he doesn't find attractive. Heck, he doesn't even know if he is attracted to Beomgyu or just open to experimenting. Though he didn't know if he'd take experimenting as far as Beomgyu seems to want to go. It's a constant push-and-pull within his mind and it leads on not only Beomgyu but himself too as a result.

"March 13th." Beomgyu sighs, chest calm now and his breathing near normal.

Despite this he still feels hot and bothered.

"Oh! Mines the 13th too! 13th of September!"

Beomgyu hums, clearly uninterested and very distracted by what happened moments ago. He leans in towards Yeonjun who places a hand to his chest.

"I can't-"

"Oh-" Beomgyu slips off of Yeonjun's lap, sitting beside him with his hands in his own lap. He stares at them and picks at loose skin around his nail. "This another one of those things you start but can't finish?" Beomgyu jokes, hoping that Yeonjun won't feel guilty for stopping.

Beomgyu didn't want it to stop but he also doesn't want Yeonjun to feel bad for doing so.

Admittedly, he is about to leave in a moment so he can sort out the problem he's been given on his fake birthday, but first he doesn't want Yeonjun to think he's storming off.

Yeonjun lets out a noise of amusement, staring at his hand that had been keeping hold of the crinkled item.

"Right, well. I'm going to my room as I have... work to do. I'll see you later when you make us ramyeon for my fake birthday dinner."

Beomgyu pats his thigh before standing to his feet and leaving the room.

"March 13th!" He yells on his way out the room like a reminder, in case Yeonjun is too in the moment to remember, a hand raised above his head like an exclamation which he lets drop to his side when out of sight.

Yeonjun watches in amusement.

Once he'd gone, Yeonjun opens his hand to see what Beomgyu had given him and finds the ticket he'd made for his fake birthday. Yeonjun scoffs, a smile crossing his lips. Before ultimately being consumed by guilt and confusion.

✿ End of Part 14 ✿

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

91.8K 2.7K 27
please, please don't doubt my love for you; it's the only thing i'm sure of. [ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Όπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #1 - beomgyufanfiction #10 - y...
18.6K 693 27
~β€’COMPLETEDβ€’~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...
7.6K 465 12
~Β°β€’β˜†β€’Β°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...
10.4K 321 17
He wants to take revenge on his fake fiance for betraying him. What could go wrong if he kidnaps her brother thinking it was her bf ?? What if his fa...