Wood's Family

Af Broken_Samurai_

Y/N is like an older sister to Jeff and Liu. She's a light in the darkness but this world can be cruel Mere

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

1.1K 28 7
Af Broken_Samurai_

Two weeks pass and the creepy pastas are still unable to figure out where Y/N is. Slender reveals Zalgo and the fight they've been having for centuries. Zalgo wanted to lead an army of killers, take over the human world and destroy mankind for all the hurt they caused. Slender just cared about making a place for creepypastas. A safe place to stay so they have a place to escape to if ever on the run. They had all developed attachments to each other that Slender expected none of them to ever feel again. It felt nice to be around people who understood you.

"It's been a whole two weeks. What are we going to do?!" Liu breathes as he runs a hand through his hair. "How are we going to find her?"

"Unfortunately Zalgo's power blocks mine so we're unable to track her that way. I've gone to all the places he's inhabited previously but there was nothing," Slender says with a heavy sigh. "Perhaps I should make a deal."

"You can't do that! Remember last time?!" Jane cries out. "You almost died Slender!"

"What happened?" Liu asks.

"Zalgo snatched Sally while she was out with Jane. I found Jane nearly dead and brought her home. I told Zalgo if he gave me Sally back I'd become his minion. I got Sally to safety and then he attacked me. Said there's only room for one powerful being. The deal was obviously off. We fought and both barely got away with our lives. Zalgo doesn't uphold bargains," Slender says with a heavy sigh.

"I just can't think of anything else and I'm not swapping people around," Slender says. "Zalgo would definitely move if that happened."

"Wait! Her phone! She still has it right?" Liu asks hopefully.

"Sadly it was left in her room," Clockwork explains. "Sorry."

"What do we do now?" Liu breathes.

"I got something," Jeff's voice suddenly cuts through, everyone turning their attention to him and the Siberian husky at his side. "He can smell her out."

"It's just a dog. Who knows where he has her. An average day dog won't help things," Liu growls, grunting at the human like smile the dog shows.

"This is Smile Dog," Jeff says, scratching the top of his head. "I tested it. I let him smell me and he found his way here by himself so maybe he can smell out Y/N."

"Why did you change your mind?" Clockwork asks in surprise.

"She's got blood on her hands now," Jeff says. "Now I know I won't be able to kill her no matter how hard I try. So, can we give it a shot?"

"What do we have to lose?" Liu sighs, standing up and offering Smile Dog Y/N's hoodie that he had been hanging onto so the dog can smell it.

He pulls it back when the dog sniffs the air, everyone following him once he's out the door. He goes behind the mansion and smells the still burnt pentagram that had been charred into the ground. Once he's picked something up he turns to Slender with a grin on his muzzle.

"She's in an abandoned farmhouse in Farmington Kentucky. Get me there and I can resume," Smile Dog says, his voice coming out demonic. "It'll cost you though. I need a permanent place to stay and I quite like Jeff."

"It's a deal," Slender says. "Jeff, Liu, Jane, and Clockwork I need you four with me. Everyone else stay."

This earns some groans, complaints, and protests but Slender doesn't care. He only needed a few people. It would be trouble if he brought too many. Slender places a tendril on each shoulder and teleports everyone to the town. Everyone dons their human forms and begin following Smile Dog as he sniffs the air. He comes to a road that seemed to go to nowhere, nothing but fields upon fields of corn in sight.

"You sure this is right?" Slender asks skeptically.

"Guess we'll find out," Jeff shrugs, following Smile Dog down the road.

Slender huffs but everyone follows, Smile Dog leading them into the corn a bit before they reach the house. Slender is surprised but relieved. Hopefully Y/N was actually in there.

"What's the plan?" Liu whispers softly.

"I need you five to distract him. Once I'm inside I can't use my abilities because I'm positive he has it blocked," Slender explains.

"Let's do it," Liu says with a nod of his head.

"Why'd he take her to someplace in the human world?" Slender mumbles to himself as he waits for the distraction to happen.

He frowns when all of the pastas are waiting by the front door after signaling him.

"She's not here!" Liu cries in a panic. "She's not here!"

"Hold on," Slender says, breaking the door down and looking through the house.

He follows the scent of Y/N's blood to the basement, freezing at the amount he sees on the floor. If she wasn't holding up he'd figure she's dead but if Zalgo moved it meant Y/N was still alive. He was clearly trying hard to get onto Slender's bad side. He heads back upstairs to the four pastas and the dog who are waiting.

"She was here but he's moved her. She's holding up but I can't say for how long," Slender tells them. "Smile Dog, can you tell if he drove or used another portal?"

Smile Dog grins and sniffs at the air, picking up Y/N and Zalgo's scent before sniffing along the ground until he finds another pentagram burned into the dirt.

"She's now in Strongsville Ohio," Smile Dog announces. "An old Victorian farmhouse."

"The hell is with the farmhouses?" Slender grumbles softly.

"Probably so we can't hide," Jane offers as an explanation.

"Makes sense," Clockwork nods in agreement.

"Alright, hold on," Slender says, resting his tendrils on all of them and teleporting once more. "Hopefully they're still here."

~~~~

Y/N jerks awake when she suddenly hears screeching, having finally gotten a few solid hours of sleep after a week. Still, she was exhausted from everything that had happened. Being on the receiving end of a knife is not much fun. Her wrist is swollen into an ugly purple and cuts and bruises littered her entire body. She looks up at the door when she hears the screeching again, wondering what in the world was going on. Was Zalgo watching a movie or some shit? She shuffles back when it slams open, her eyes widening when she sees an angry Zalgo bounding down the stairs.

"They almost had you!" He laughs with a bright grin. "They just raided the old house. I knew it was a good idea to move you! We'll have to keep it up until you finally give in to me."

"I won't be doing anything of the sort," She hisses out. "The hell are we anyway?"

"Oh! It's an old friend's farm so it was me with the chickens," He says with a shrug of his shoulders. "Here, I made you something. It's an egg and sausage sandwich."

"Thanks?" Y/N gets out, surprised when she sees it really did look like a breakfast sandwich.

Did it really matter? She's willingly ate human flesh so there wasn't much point in questioning any food she's given. Her hands are chained behind her back but fortunately this basement actually had a bathroom and she was able to use the toilet instead of just messing herself. That was embarrassing as hell when Zalgo came down to it. Hosed her off like some animal but fortunately he had decided to give her some free range, just not with her hands. She gives in to the hunger and eats the entire sandwich, relieved when it settles in her hungry stomach. He was only feeding her every few days so she was honestly taking whatever she could get.

"So, they're looking for you," Zalgo says as he holds the empty plate. "So you have that going for you. It won't be long until they give up though. You've lost enough blood to make them believe I killed you."

"You're up against the Slenderman. He's not going to believe I'm dead based off some spilled blood. He's not a moron," Y/N complains with an eye roll. "But keep doing whatever you're doing. Just know he can't control himself when he's angry."

"As if I'm scared of him," Zalgo spits despite the clear shudder I saw go through him.

"If you say so," She growls back. "I can see right through you."

"SHUT UP!" Zalgo snarls, baring his claws and slashing them across Y/N's cheek.

The cuts from his claws are deep and were definitely going to scar. Zalgo isn't done, physically slashing at Y/N out of his frustration. He pants hard and steps back when he comes down from the red hot anger, the bone of her sternum slightly visible from where he had attacked her chest. She's passed out from the pain and Zalgo curses himself for getting so angry.

Shit, he wasn't that good with stitches either and she was bleeding heavily. He didn't want to take her to the hospital but he didn't have much choice if he wanted to hold onto her a while. Plus, he was having fun. He freezes when he hears the sound of the door being kicked in, cursing as he quickly unchains Y/N. He quickly makes a pentagram on the floor, stepping into it with Y/N before whoever arrived came down to the basement. Fuck! They were closer than he expected but he couldn't understand how in the hell they found him because he checked and Y/N didn't have a tracker. Plus, he hadn't tried any magic again so it shouldn't have alerted Slender either, and he had made sure to have someone interfere with any tracking. He had a demon or two he knew that helped him with that.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

700K 18.7K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
35.2K 1K 16
Y/N L/N is a famed serial killer. What happens when she runs into other killers?
992K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
208K 4.2K 23
Little (M/N) and his little sister Lisa were abandoned in the woods bye their parents. Without anywhere else to go they started to wonder around. Whi...