- ๐‘ซ๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’Š๐’‚ - (Yandere...

By CORXPSE

Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or i... More

Must read!
Part One: The underground
Part two: Medicine
Part three: Runaway
Part four: He loves me?
Part five: Masked Criminal
Part six: Caught...?
Part 7: His Prise
Part 8: His...
Part 9: The escape.
Part 11: Where the beginning ends...
Part 12: The first meeting.. why is he interested in me?
Part 13: An overly nice coconut
Part 14: A Misty Encounter (Tw)
Part 15: When a carrot likes you but you hate vegetables (lmfao)

Part 10: So we meet again?

370 9 1
By CORXPSE

Hey wsp im posting this the next day lol.....

Word counts: 1727

Also add my discord id like to see who reads my stuff and I don't bite so... 

CORXPSE#0244

.

.

.

He waited for you to answer, yet you stayed silent. Someone besides him growled, and you recognized that annoying silver eyed male that sat on you before.

"Get the fuck out the way." Levi simply stated.

You gulped, turning to the crowd. The people were mumbling things, some shouting for you to move while others looked infuriated and some calm. You spotted Danny amongst the people. He was curiously looking at you, a smirk on his lips. You glared and flipped him off, causing many people around you to gasp. Turning back to the soldiers, you stuck your tongue out at them and snickered.

"Good luck killing yourself, you immaculate douche bag jerks. I'll be praying for your deaths, especially you, ErWiN sMith." You smirked as his comrades looked awestruck with your statement, and Erwin just looked a little surprised.

"E-excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me. Fuck you and your ugly ass hobo looking self. Fighting for humanity my ass." You smirked, observing their shocked reactions. You felt determination and energy spark through your veins, yourself being in an amazing mood.

"Anyways, goodbye now losers!" You turned away but were stopped when you felt someone grab your arm. Turning around, you felt your heart leap when you saw a pair of silver orbs staring back at you. "I-uh let me go..?"

Levi leaned in, glaring his eyes at you as he aggressively squeezed your arm. You gulped.

"I've seen you before..."

"I mean- this world is pretty small. Nothing special about that." You tried to pull away but he held firmly.

"It's not that. I recognize you..." his skeptical glare made you squirm, and you attempted to pull away yet again. "Can you let go now?" Something about how Levi held you made you feel weird.

Levi held his stare at you until he was finally pulled away by the brunette. Allowing you your freedom. "Levi! Leave the poor girl alone, opinions don't change what your worth. Plus, she's right. You've probably seen her around here before." The angry man didn't reply, his eyes still glued to you before he turned away with a scowl.

You smirked as you turned away, ready to begin your exploration of the outside world when you remembered the man after you. Wearily glancing around the crowds, you failed to locate the brown haired male. A shiver made it's way up your spine as you couldn't find where he was, meaning he could sneak up on you at any time. Damnit... turning back to the annoyed looking soldier, you frowned. Glancing around, you noticed a building that had a somewhat grippy surface. You took a deep breath before running to the direction, clenching your muscles as you jumped over multiple people's heads before landing on your feet. Looking back, you ignored everyone's shocked expressions as you were only looking for one guy. Gulping in relief, you were about to start climbing up the house when you felt someone grab you by your throat midway.

"Augh!!" You screeched as you were pulled back, landing on the ground with a thud. Opening your eyes, you saw the familiar looking ninja guy above you. "You again!" Your opponent just yanked you up by your hair, causing you to loose your balance and clumbsily fall down again in pain. And this is why I miss cloaks... you internally groaned. You bolted up only to be caught in the arms of the brown eyed male. Let me go! He then used his 3D-mg to move to the top of a building, but you used your leg to sock him in the face midair. He instinctively let you go to cover his face, and you landed on the ground with a thud. Rolling then jumping from off your back, you looked up to see him falling next to you. He landed, taking a moment to regain his balance then turning towards you. You smirked, willing him to go on. It'd been a while since you felt your fist against someone's face. You longed for that feeling again. Suddenly dashing towards him, you made it seem like you were going to blow a punch to his face but then you slid on the ground, taking him by surprise as he tripped. Not giving him a chance to recover, you grabbed the back of his hood and yanked him up. He squirmed a bit then smashed the back of his head against yours. You let him go with a screech, covering your nose with your hands. Blood dribbled down, angering you. He jumped on your back, strangling you. You staggered backwards a few steps before falling, crushing him under you. You rolled so that you were directly on top of him, and you growled as you punched his nose. He screamed, throwing you off him before he tried to get away. You grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to stop his escape as he turned to you to blow a punch. You dodged it before getting a direct hit to his ribs. Then you slid around him and punched his cheek, then his chest. After that you jumped over him and kicked his neck. You innocently smiled, crossing your arms as you watched him stagger with his hand to his neck. He lowered his mask to spit out blood, and you widened your eyes. That mouth looks awfully familiar... he turned to you, blood dribbling down his mouth as he frowned.

"Who are you?" You questioned... realizing you were around people. He looked around too, almost like he forgot about his surroundings just as you did. You squeaked when you felt arms wrapped around your waist, and you tensed when you heard a voice speak.

"Oh Y/n... he works for me. Don't you understand you can't escape me? Stop trying..." You struggled to get out his grip before he let go, causing you to stumble before turning.

"L-Leave me alone!" The other boy in the tan colored outfit walked and stood next to Danny, earning a smile as the older male patted his shoulder.

"You're so vulnerable... don't you know who this lovely boy is? Take a guess..." his voice had an edge to it... almost like a poisoness candy. You wearily looked at Danny then traveled your attention to the boy. He looked dejected, his shoulders slumped as he looked to the ground.

"I-I don't know-"

Danny smirked, patting the boys head. "Maybe this will help?" He suddenly pulled the hood down, revealing the boys shocked expression before his brown eyes flipped to yours.

"Y/N! It's not what it looks like- I swear!"

You couldn't think. Couldn't breathe.

This- this can't be possible. This isn't true.

"K-" your mouth couldn't form the words as you took a step back, your eyes wide and your world seeming to spin. You couldn't breathe. Couldn't think.

"Kyle?" You managed to whisper.

His eyes glowed with regret and desperation as he took a quick step towards you, only for him to stop when he noticed you back away. His panic stricken orbs made contact with yours, and you locked eyes.

"H-how could you? My best friend..."

"It's not like that! Listen-"

"NO!" You lashed your arms out in anger and shock, feeling hot tears trail down your cheeks. "What the fuck man??? How could you? We were best friends! I trusted you! You were like my family... how could you??" Your voice cracked and you turned away, a small sob coming out your lips.

"Please listen to me. I can explain-" You took a deep breath before turning to him, your eyes cold and expression uncaring.

"No need to explain. It's clear who's side you've chosen. I'm a bit hurt man, that was unexpected. But whatever. I can't believe I trusted you- huge mistake. I shouldn't be surprised though, every human is sucky and assy. I thought you were different. My bad." You could tell what you said hurt him, but you didn't care. You wanted to hurt him. Hurt him the way he hurt you. The one you loved...

"Please..." he whispered, tears slowly falling down his cheek.

"Goodbye Kyle. I can't believe this is how it ends, but whatever. I don't care anymore." You looked at Danny, who was triumphantly smiling with glowing eyes, before turning back to you ex best friend.

"Fuck you."

He looked up, his eyes glossy.

"What?"

"Fuck you," you whispered. He could sense how hurt you were, and it made him even more broken inside. But you didn't care. Or at least, you told yourself you didn't. Never again. Never. Loving someone. No. No. No! You were about to turn away when Danny held his hand out to signal for you to stop.

"Wait."

You questionably looked at him, your eyes still watery.

"I knew you would break our deal. So I prepared a consequence. Don't worry, I won't hurt you," he added as you backed away. "Well, at least physically. Emotionally, let's just say I can't make any promises, because what I'm going to show you mightttt well, break you." He added that part with a sweet smile. You gulped, your heart accelerating.

"What did you do?" You whispered, not finding the strength to fight anymore. He whispered something into Kyle's ear before the boy dejectedly leapt away. Danny turned to you with a feverish expression. His eyes looked wild, crazed even. You knew he was losing it. You looked away as you were unable to look in his eyes. But your orbs came in contact with Erwin, and he was looking at you with interest. You clenched your teeth and looked at the ground. Small clouds began covering the sun, and you looked up to observe them. Clouds... I'll get to see stars soon. A lump formed in your throat as you remembered your promise to show Mary and Kai the stars. I will do that, you thought with clenched fists. I will show them. They'll get to see how pretty they are. I know it.

The noise of wires took you out of your thoughts as you looked to see Kyle returning.

"Kai!" You screamed when you saw Kyle cradling him. Danny grabbed your wrists before you could run to him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
225K 6.4K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
153K 5.1K 25
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐š๐—บ ๐ˆ? ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
248K 8.7K 38
[Edited Augโ€ข28โ€ข2016 - Sepโ€ข1โ€ข2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE ARE TOO MANY ERRORS AND, NOT TO MENTION...