๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’‚'๐’” ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By TheWinterRoses_

Ummm.... "Man what the hell bruh." Looking around and taking in the scene in front of me. "Who the hell are y... More

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™™
โžŠ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
โž‹ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
โžŒ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
Special Chapter: Eva Vs Denise
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
Special Chapter: Who Killed Agent Penguin?!
023
024
025

017

335 18 18
By TheWinterRoses_

"Miss Sylvia... I don't think my father is very happy with me." I said hiding behind her legs from the harshly glaring eyes of Loid. Just you wait and see bitch. I will put a mosquito in your tea. "Evangeline-"

"It's miss Forger to you. Father." I glared. I'm mad I'm pissed and every other curse word in my vocabulary. I just saved you're life but yet I am being put on a death sentence. "Look. I forgive you but only this once. What you did back there was reckless. What if the terrorist found out a mere child was ratting them out because she couldn't keep her mouth shut? Huh they would have killed you." He said

"I mean he did try but did he get away with it though?" I said blankly. "See!" He said. "Plus you're annoying me right now so can you like... skedaddle?" I asked. "Why you-" Loid went to grab me.
"MOMMY!" I hugged Sylvia's leg. "Leave her alone Loid. Don't taint such a sweet child with your dirty hands." She glared. I stuck my tongue at him as handler patted my head with a warm smile. "There's so many dogs. What are you going to do to them?" I asked them all. "You don't need to fear for they will all be okay." She said.

"Let's go Evangeline. I bet your mother is worried sick about you." Loid said.

"Aw man.. Bye Sylvii!" I smiled. She smiled and waved me goodbye. Loid lifted me in his arms and walked out the store. Not long after we saw Yor running around in panic. I sat on the side to let them converse as I stood on the side. "And you Anya. And this goes for you too Evangeline."

"Huh." I said dumbfounded.

"Hiw many times do I have to tell you both to stop running off because it's dangerous!" He shouted angered by our behavior. "I'm so sorry papa!" Anya cried. "Now look at what you did. You made the bloody child cry you fiend!" I launched a rock at Loid to which he caught effortlessly.

"Behave yourself Evangeline!" Loid growled.

"Hmpf."

We explained how the dog was one of the main reasons we were still alive. He patted the dog msking the fluff ball blush. If that was even possible. "Excuse me. State security." Handler said.
"Yo." I said. She said how she was going to take the poor thing in and provide it with a proper environment. "Since all that's over now let's all look for a puppy together." Yor cheered. Huh? Somethings not right. I thought he was our dog. Why is he being taken away from us? "No way! I wanna keep mister doggie!" She said clinging to it.

"I too want to keep him. You're not changing my mind!" I said as I stood in front of both the dog and Anya in a protective manner. "Listen you two."
"I wanna take care of Mister doggie!"
"So do I!! I refuse to back down father lord!" I shouted. "You can't. That dog belong to the bad guy." Loid reasoned. "I don't care who he was with he saved me and Eva!" She shouted. "She's got a point  you know. He did so much for us for us to let him go" I said.
"I understand. But didn't you say you want a small dog?" He asked. "Well now we want this mister doggie! It's okay he's big!" She shouted. "Yeah! What the baby said!"

"You're both being difficult!"

"IF YOU DON'T LET US KEEP HIM THEN WE'LL TURN BAD AND STOP GOING TO SCHOOL!!" We said in sync. Who knew even without our prior knowledge we still talk in perfect sync.

Much to Handler's and Loid's terror the quickly tried to ease our crying faces. I cried because well... ✨Special effects✨:D
"Very well. He's yours." Handler said. "But Handle- I mean ma'am." Loid said. "So its okay?" Yor asked. "I highly doubt one of these dogs going missing will cause an issue. The terrorist have been taken into custody and this particular pup didn't cause any harm." She said. "What about the other mister doggies?" Anya asked. "Will the police officers be mean to them." I said with laced concern. Handler stood down to our size and placed a hand on both our heads with a loving smile. "Don't worry you sweet things. The dogs are gonna be well taken care of. They'll all be given nice warm beds to sleep on and nice yummy food to eat. But this pup here, he never had a good life before he met you. So it's always important that you are extra good to him and I know he's be good to you both. Can you do that?" She said. 

We nodded in awe. She got up and tuned around to leave but nit before I jumped on her back and gave her a big hug. "Thank you so much lady! You're so kind!" I grinned. She placed her hands on the tiny ones around her waist. "I'll be going now. Have a pleasant evening." She smiled over her shoulder and left. 

"Their such good girls" She whispered to Loid.
"You don't know what they put me through." He groaned.
"I've got a pretty good idea. I once had a daughter. What matters is peace won the day." she said.
"You're right." he said both of them smiling into the evening breeze.

We were told we were getting to keep the dog for the next day. So we were walking home with a cheery Yor, a cheeky Anya, a sleep deprived father lord and a bored looking me. I'm so done with this family.

. . .

If I was being completely honest with you I was rather excited to see our new pet.
The door bell rung signalling there was a person at the door. I followed behind my family and clung to Yor's leg. As I looked into his eyes I felt a pang in my head. All the tragedies this poor dog faced filled my senses. I collapsed to my knees. That's so sickening.. "Eva! Are you okay?!" Anya cried. "Y-yeah. Just a minor headache." I smiled. "What's a minor?" She asked. "You are." I answered.

"Come on boy! Were your new family now!" I said. 

I showered him with all the affection in the world.

. . .

I sat on the bed and pulled my sock on. Why do I feel like something really dumb is going to happen? Today is going to be really chaotic on my end won't it. "Evangeline! It's time to go!" Yor called. "Coming mother!" I shouted. I quickly slipped on my shoes and ran outside. 
As we arrived I saw Anya with that look again. Ah fuck I was right. "Anya please stop it you're scaring the children." I deadpanned. 

In class when the bell rung our teacher gave us some shocking announcement. "Today we have some rather rare news. Since this isn't something that happens very often especially in lower classes it may come as a shock to you. But today we have a new student joining us." He said.
Everyone starting murmuring about it. I was weirdly shocked too. Is this the plot line? 

"She's of high class and shouldn't be treated lowly. This child is the child of the highly respected president from a foreign. Now is the time to put you're manners to the test."

The door opened to reveal a neatly attired tan child with green eyes. Her hair was loose and littered with bows. "Wait!" I shouted. Many others and the girl looked up.
"Director?!"

"SHUT UP EVANGELINE! THEY DON'T GOTTA KNOW!" She shouted. She calmed down. "Here I am Alexandria Rose. Now shut up you fiend. The readers don't gotta know. Now may we continue? I'm itching for some drama." Alexandria said.
"Now that that's settles your seat is to the back like you asked My Lady."

. . .

"Why is the director here?" Denise asked. "Because I want to." She said. 
"I still don't understand..."

"Look little bitch girl. I am God in this world. I write it, it happens." She said. 
"Okayy..."

They walked out of the classroom to the dinning room. "Oh. It's Alexandria." Damian said. Evangeline looked over to Alexandria shocked. "You're friends with the second son?!" She shouted. "Lower your voice filthy creature. Yes. I am." She said. "Why are you hanging around this feeble child?" Damian asked. "Why are you hanging around those worthless lackeys?"Alexandria asked. "Don't talk to Lord Damian like that you witch!" the boys shouted. "Quiet down. The president doesn't like people disrespecting his daughter. He growled.
"Glad to see were on the same page. I don't like how you are talking to my new friends. So scram." She grinned.

"Tch. Whatever. Let's go before we catch ourselves a lawsuit." He proclaimed. Denise and Evangeline's faces fell in shock. "Did.. did she just tame Damian? THE Damian??" Denise whispered. "Omg I think she did..." Eva whispered back. "To think I've never met the by before. Only on his original character sheet." She said. "Did you design him?" Eva asked. "No. That would be Tatsuya Endo. I am simply just a fragment of the creator." She said. "Ooo... There giving pumpkin spice latte's today! Just like I accidentally wrote!" Alexandria exclaimed. "She's work huh.." they both whispered.

. . .

When we got home Anya and I went to the dog park and also got a name for him as well. Bond. It actually really suits him and I like it. They both fell asleep earlier. While I was studying my math Loid came up to me. "Yor's asleep. I heard the president's daughter joined the school rather late but was still accepted regardless. There's something strange about it." He said. "Hmm I don't really think so. She's my friend now and who also seems to be really good friends with Damian."

 I said.

"Hm I see. Just keep and eye out for her. Something big is probably gonna happen and she'll be at the center of it." He said.

Who? That scary hoe? Nah she's too irresponsible for that. She'd probably kill a spider before she can hurt anyone.

"Right." I said.

Something fucked up will probably happen if I didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 233 9
{๐˜€๐˜…๐—ณ ๐˜… ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ!๐—ผ๐—ฐ / ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐‹๐จ๐ข๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ซ (๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ): ๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
28K 359 23
After a year of operation Strix, Loid and Yor slowly start to develop real feelings for each other. Anya happens to catch on to this and tries to exp...