A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

37|Only You

19.2K 790 59
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Only You

Sienna

When I'm greeted by the sun flooding in through the hotel window, I find myself smiling. I'm hot from the heat of the light, from Lincoln's arms tightly hugging my waist, but I didn't have a nightmare. I slept through the entire night. When I first got a good night's sleep with him, I thought it was a coincidence, but now, I think it's his presence that creates a safe place for me to enter a deep slumber.

I hear my phone going off in the kitchen, so I stealthily wiggle out of his grasp and just barely grab it off the counter in time to pick it up. It's a facetime from Riley. "Hello?"

"Oh, shoot, did we wake you?" she asks. "Stupid time zones."

Carmen pops her head into the camera making a tut-tut sound with her tongue. "Well, she's naked, so we might have interrupted something other than sleep."

Glancing down at my bare chest, my cheeks turn a bright red before I bring the camera back up to focus solely on my face. I'm not used to sleeping with another man. I've never slept naked before I met Lincoln. It's going to take some getting used to.

"I wasn't having sex," I mutter.

Carmen raises a brow. "So, you're just naked for the hell of it?"

"I did have sex, but you didn't interr—why am I telling you anything about this? It's none of your business."

"Fine, we'll stop," Carmen says, "but it's nice to see you happy, Sienna. You're fucking glowing."

I head over to the Keurig sitting on top of the counter and press the power button, attempting to hide my smile, but failing. "I could say the same to you, Car. I'm assuming Archer is treating you well?"

She nods and bites her lip. "He's incredible. I mean, he's busy all the time because he's a cop and all. You know, long hours, but we're making time for each other whenever we're free, and that's what counts."

The light flashes green, so I pop a coffee pod in and wait for it to start brewing, letting out a sigh of contentment when the sweet smell of caffeine floods my nostrils. "And Riley? Any updates on your love life?" After Margo's speech on the plane, I'm dying to know, and given the pink tint to Riley's cheeks it's clear she felt a connection there, too.

"Nothing to update...yet," she says softly. "If anything changes you'll be the first to know. We have to get back to the shop, but we just wanted to check in and see how you're doing since you're in Los Angeles and all. I know it must be hard."

My mind drifts to kissing Lincoln underneath the lanterns last night, to our sex that practically brought me to heaven itself, to dinner where he met one of the most important people to me. "Surprisingly, it's been a great trip so far. No complaints."

"How is Lincoln doing? Do you think he's prepared for tomorrow?"

I shrug as I take a sip from the mug of steaming liquid. "That's what I'm going to find out today. The media interviews are scheduled for tomorrow, so I want to make sure he's up to speed on everything. He doesn't have much practice with this, so I don't want him to say the wrong thing."

"Well, let us know how it goes," Carmen says, "and ride his dick some more while you're at it. It's doing wonders for you."

I roll my eyes. "Bye. Love you both."

When I'm finished with my coffee, I head to the bathroom, stopping to gaze at Lincoln's naked body sprawled out on the bed. He's still sleeping, his mouth hanging open with a strand of black hair flopped on his forehead. Thankfully, my shower is quick, and I find a complimentary toothbrush on the sink, rinsing my mouth out and drying my body before I begin searching for something to wear. All I have from last night is my trench coat, and I certainly won't be wearing that, so I dig into Lincoln's suitcase and find a random t-shirt, throwing it over my head.

A binder that's underneath the t-shirt catches my eye, and when I tug it out, I smile from ear to ear when I realize this is his business plan. He never stopped working on it. It looks mostly finished, so I wander out into the kitchen again and grab my mug of coffee, leaning over the counter to flip through the pages.

It's good.

Really good.

Great, even.

On every page, he put in an extraordinary amount of effort. Data charts, research, customer analysis, profit reports, it's all organized and completed. I feel stupid for blinking away tears, but I'm so damn proud of him. I still have so much to teach Lincoln, but creating this binder was the first step to him becoming a successful CEO. Once he understands his company, it's going to make the rest of my lessons so much easier.

"It's not finished yet," Lincoln says, causing me to jump out of my skin. I place my hand over my thumping heart, darting my eyes up to his. He's leaning against the bedroom's entryway with eyes searching mine for validation. He's nervous about what I think. Thankfully, he put on a pair of briefs, otherwise, I'd pounce on his big, burly body and fuck him again. After last night, my addiction to sex with him is now full-blown.

"Linc, it's good," I reply with a laugh. "Really fucking good. You did a great job."

"Really? You aren't just saying that?"

"Really. I'm impressed."

He walks into the kitchen, and his cock bounces in his briefs as he does. I watch with greedy eyes while he pops a coffee pod in for himself, and I'm trying to hold back these insane, teenage-like hormones coursing through me, but then his back muscles contract as he closes the lid on the Keurig, and I've got only one thing on my mind right now.

"Have I told you before that you look beautiful in my clothing?" he asks. I'm too horny to hear things like that, so I spin around to stare at the binder again, my back facing him. I can feel the heat from his body within seconds as he nears closer, and then his arms come around my waist, his large, tattooed hand sprawled on top of his t-shirt on me across my stomach. My breath hitches, and I whimper when his hard cock presses against my ass. "I know you, Sienna, and you had that look in your eye. Are you horny?"

I nod desperately as his hand drifts lower. "You know you can tell me if you want my cock, right? All you have to do is ask, baby, and I'll give it to you."

"Please," I beg.

"First I have to get you..." He sucks in a sharp breath when his fingers meet my soaking wet pussy. "Fuck. Never mind." I hear him slide his briefs off, and then he raises the t-shirt up on my body to expose my ass to him. "You've been thinking about me, haven't you?"

"All the time," I rasp, catching him off guard. I hear his breathing pick up speed. "All the fucking time, Linc."

"Well, luckily for you..." He slips a finger inside of me, gently coaxing me around my walls. My knees are buckling as I try to remain standing, his breath right in my ear. "I think about you all the time, too, Sienna, and I'm coming to find out after being with you that I am very fond of morning sex. Why didn't you stay in bed with me?"

A part of me knew this would happen when we woke up, so I refrain from telling him that I wanted to make sure my teeth were brushed, as that would probably kill the mood. "Maybe I wanted to fuck someplace else."

He chuckles against my skin, kissing up my neck. I shiver from the feeling. "In here? Right against this island?" Kicking his foot between my legs, he parts my thighs wider and presses down on my back to rest my chest on the island, my cheek on the counter so I can breathe. "Such a dirty fucking girl for me, Sienna. I love it."

I squirm underneath his grasp, begging him for more, and when his cock rubs against my entrance, the head circling my clit, I whimper, legs already shaking.

"Be quiet, Ms. Stone," he says sternly. "Aren't you the one concerned about someone finding out what I do to you behind closed doors?"

"Oh, god," I moan, more turned on than I've ever been.

"What would someone think if they were coming to deliver room service, only to hear you screaming my name from my cock shoved deep inside of you?" Then he enters inside of me, my pussy clenching around him from the feeling, one of those very screams coming out of my mouth from the pleasure. "Or, do you like the thought of someone watching?" He stops his movements, grabbing my breast with his free hand. "If someone burst in here, fuming and angry that we were being so loud, and saw you spread like this for me, how would that make you feel?"

"Good," I pant. "Linc, please."

"Would you want them to join? I think you'd like to have two people please you, Sienna. I think I'd like it, too. Seeing you get the pleasure you deserve." He starts his movements up again, growing harder with each thrust inside of me. His hand is still grasping my breast, thumbing my nipple after each stroke. "How would you want us?"

"Linc," I warn, my release coming all too quickly. It's building up with each dirty sentence. Every dirty word coming off of his tongue is going to push me over the edge.

"Would you want someone to eat your pussy while my cock fills you?"

"Lincoln," I cry.

"Or maybe someone could suck your nipples while you ride me. I know how sensitive those are for you, baby."

This man... The dirty thoughts he comes up with... They will be the death of me. I don't want him to win this time though. I want to dominate him, and in order to do that, I have to shove all of this pleasure to the side and force my orgasm to hold off.

"What if it was a girl that came in?" I ask. "What if she got jealous from the way you're pounding inside of me?"

He grunts, so I know I'm getting to him.

"Maybe I'd ask her to join so that you could get all the pleasure, Linc. Would you like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes," he seethes, picking up speed with his thrusts. They're harder and faster now, and I'm clutching onto the island for dear life.

"I'd suck on that huge cock of yours while she licked your balls, the both of us staring innocently up at you, waiting for you to shower us with your cum."

Lincoln smacks my ass with a loud crack, and when he feels my wetness crash onto him, he smacks it again, his thrusts so fucking strong that the dishes are rattling by the sink. He wraps my hair around his palm and brings my back up against his chest, his mouth against my ear from behind, breathing ragged. "Hypothetical situations, baby girl. I don't fucking share what's mine, and I'll be damned if anyone else gets my load other than you."

I'm still crying out from my earth-shattering orgasm, and finally, after three more thrusts, Lincoln stills and continues to pant heavily in my ear, kissing down my neck and rubbing up and down my sides to try and calm me down. My body feels like jello, or like I'm floating on a cloud, and it's all because of him.

"Only you," Lincoln pants. "Only you, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
1.2M 40.4K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...