The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 8- A Party Part 1
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 12- A Date
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 17- A First Day
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 29- Wow
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective

3.3K 153 85
By Sleepyfanfic

Today I found out someone has reuploaded 11 soulmates and just changed the way it's written but has stolen the names, the plot and story! Please don't steal my work even though it is a fanfic I still spend hours upon hours writing chapters!

Warnings- A dark grey cast. Honestly just mayhem.  Not edited.

_______________

In the tower-

"I told you it was a bad idea" Rhodey sighs looking through article after article. Every news station was concentrating on the last 24 hours. Fae's face is in every newspaper or magazine as more things started coming out about her as the internet was in a frenzy trying to find out more about the mysterious girl.

Happy spent all morning running around the city trying to buy all magazines and newspapers that he could under the ask from Tony but the city is large and the job impossible.

Guards who worked at the tower are in a panic trying to buy what they can to get her face off the streets but only so much can be done with the internet posting each article and each gossip blog reaching new heights as thousands of new columns have opened online trying to undercover everyone's questions.

Who is the girl in the hospital gown?

Why has more than half the team left?

What happened to Tony Stark during the live announcement?

Who is Angel?

Ever since the announcement yesterday, the tower's PR team has been trying to do damage control but it was too late.

"They have smashed up her center! what the hell were you thinking?!" Pepper snaps at Tony as she walks into the main living room. Stress is evident on her face but Tony could feel the worry and sadness from her mark.

She throws done the newspaper at Tony's feet as she huffs at the state of him. She had just got back from taking Morgan to Hopes for a few days needing her to be away from all of this.

"Her center has been smashed up?" Tony asks his voice breaking as he grips his hair closing his eyes as he curls himself in his back against the bar.

He couldn't stop his mind from racing as fear bubbled in his chest.

'She will never forgive me'

'You're useless'

'I expected more from a Stark'

'I wish you weren't my son'

'I will never be proud of you'

"No one has found her yet?" Rhodey asks Pepper who sighs looking over Tony in the corner of her eye but as soon as he looks up feeling her stare she looks away ignoring his pleading.

Empty bottles lay around Tony as he sat on the floor with his back to the bar as smashed glass around and under him. Tony knowing this didn't care as he sat in just a shirt and boxes. Rhodey had been with him all night trying to talk him into getting up but Tony refused keeping his eyes on Angel's mark. Fear turned him to the bottles that were then unfrozen as he stayed up all night flinching every time he thought it was slowly disappearing.

"It's still there" Rhodey sighs seeing Tony stare back down at the mark unwilling to not check on it every few minutes in fear it would go. Tony nods slowly rubbing against the wing on his thigh that stilled lingered on the other one he felt being burnt off him during the announcement yesterday.

He hated himself as he remembered pushing her away the day before cursing inwardly at himself as he could no longer feel the connection.

The connection that was left is barely holding onto a string and that terrified him.

"Not yet no one knows-" Pepper answers Rhodeys question.

"Bruce knows where she is!" Tony interrupts quickly "she is where Loki is and Loki transported him to them last night when the mark half disappeared but when he came back he won't tell me-"

"Can you blame him?" Pepper snaps and Tony stops touching the mark leaning his head back and looking up at her "have I lost her?" Tony whispers brokenly never have felt so lost before "Pepper please I can't feel her"

"Tones" Rhodey says in surprise not used to seeing Tony being vulnerable "maybe" Pepper answers honestly finally turning back to her mate with her arms crossed as she wasn't impressed by Tony's state turning angry this morning when Morgan almost caught him in this a state.

"You should have waited for me to get back before you made the announcement but you always act without thinking about the consequences and now look at you, you are drunk and it's barely afternoon"

"I thought I was protecting her by denying the rumors I thought I-" Tony mumbles"fuck!" he shouts angry with himself but Pepper just raises her eyebrow in response not impressed "and what are you doing now?"

"Now?" Tony glares "what the hell can I do?! If I try to do anything else ill fuck it further! I mess up everything I touch-"

"Tony" Rhodey says but his wife wasn't giving him any sympathy just scoffing.

"You're not 5 Tony, you're supposed to be one of the smartest men alive and despite that being arguable right now you can man up and go own your shit. Go sort out this frenzy you have left in the media. You got a lot of shit to fix and for god's sake have a shower first I can smell you from here" she says turning to leave.

"And how am I supposed to do that?!" Tony asks but she doesn't answer him carrying on " Pepper please"  he pleads to reaches out to her through the mark showing how scared he was when she finally stops.

"Your big brain can figure it out Tony I have to go and sort some stuff out at the company no thanks to yesterday. Then I will be going to the compound to check on the others, by the time I get back you better have figured out a plan to fix all of this. Stephen will be back today and I am sure he is not going to be best pleased so id clean up if I was you" she says before walking off into the lift them watching as it closes behind her.

"So" Rhodey stands "the lady has spoken what are you going to do?"

"What can I do? she is being attacked-" Tony begins to say but stops when an idea comes to his head.

"Oh no" Rhodey says "I don't like this look"

"Jarvis call another announcement for about an hour" Tony says finally getting up.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey frowns "the only thing I can do" Tony says running his hand through his hair "I'm going to tell the truth"

_________________

The Others P.O.V

"Please I want to go and see her" Pietro begs but Bruce shakes his head an erk noticeable as his eyebrow twitches as he tries not to get irritated by Pietro's pleas which have been going on for hours.

The rest of the team sighing as he wasn't giving up.

Bruce said she was safe and he knew where she was but not where.

Despite telling Fae they knew she was at Peters he had only told the group she was in the city and safe. The group can be hot-headed and he feared they wouldn't stay away giving her the chance to think.

Fae right now deserved space and he knew Peter and puny g- Loki would take care of her not urging her to make decisions she didn't seem ready for.

"Pietro" Nat says trying to get him to stop asking Bruce as Steve crouches down trying to reach for Bucky who flinches back his back hitting the wall at the sudden action.

"Bucky" Steve worries barely able to calm Bucky down earlier as he ran from the tower in panic.

Steve hadn't seen him so lost since his memories first started coming back after being brainwashed as the Winter Solider.

After the mates left the tower they ended up coming to the compound Steve and Nat dragging Bucky here as he was in and out of Winter Solider mode.

But once here an argument ensued the only reason they stopped was when Starks announcement came on screen and they all saw what happened to Tony.

Bruce soon after coming and explaining what happened with Fae's and Tony's shared marks and how Loki was barely able to save them from rejecting each other completely.

"Will our mark now do the same?" Bucky whispers afraid moving his hand to his neck where her mark lay.

None of them have felt her despite everyone trying to reach out to her "I don't know"  Steve admits looking to Bruce hoping for more answers but Bruce ignores the questioning stare.

The others weren't interacting with the 3 super soldiers because of their secret. Despite leaving with them they were upset and only left because by staying they believe they were taking sides with Tony that the group should break up. 

"Clint" Nat tries again as he sits high up on the bridge at the top of the base sharping his arrows not looking down as he ignores her completely "like I said Fae is safe and that is all you guys need to know for now" Bruce says making himself another coffee as the group all sat in a large break room. Fury privatizing it for them for now while they figure out their next move.

"Here you go" Bruce says handing Wanda a cup of tea who gives her best shot of a smile as she cradles it to herself sitting between Sam's legs on the counter as he hugs her to his chest his face lost in her shoulder in stress as he felt betrayed not only by three of his mates but two of his best friends he thought told him everything.

"Thank you" Wanda whispers to Bruce taking as she takes a sip but is unable to stop her tears as she felt all her mate's pains. She is trying her best not to overstep boundaries and look into their minds to get out of her own "how will we ever fix this?" she asks her voice breaking unable to stop as Pietro zooms over to her "sister" he says worriedly holding her hand as she looks up to him.

Pietro was the more optimistic of the two as Wanda's pessimistic views as her fearing the worse "how?" she asks and the team awkwardly looks away unable to answer her as Sam kisses the side of her head "Wanda" he whispers worriedly as Pietro wipes her tears "it will be okay sister you will see we will fix this no?" he asks turning back to Steve and Bucky.

The first meeting his eye contact as the other curls himself more in at Wanda's words.

"Of course we will! I will talk to Tony and Fae they will understand they have to! Bucky was being mind-controlled-"

"You could have told us" Sam snaps "if you opened up when we had that agreement back then with Tony none of this would be happening why the hell would you hide it?!"

"Sister" Pietro says hugging Wanda as Sam stood up gently passing her to him "come on then! I wan't to hear what excuse you have for this mess!" 

"Sam" Steve whispers at his tone "no don't act like that" Clint says finally looking down "all three of you thought she was dead and you left us to do countless searches for her"

"Clint" Nat says as he then turns to her his eyes hardening "you used to tell me everything how could you keep it from me? What about those nights we stayed up all night looking through cams around the world for someone with a similar mark or those people who came forward and each time you held my hand as I hoped it would be her. While all that time you knew the truth and let us keep hoping for something you knew would never come!"

"Would that have been any easier?" Steve speaks up as he felt Nat's regret and guilt.

She had found out during a mission with Steve and Bucky at a Hydra base they found a group of dead pregnant ladies and found out Hydra was doing experiments on them causing Bucky to have a bad breakdown.

Steve and Bucky had tried keeping it to themselves but were unable to hide it from her for long then soon after she knew about the book.

"Tony barely forgave him for his parents imagine taking away a soulmate too! Bucky was terrified! I was terrified half of you forget the way you stopped talking to us just for that now imagine if you found out about Fae-"

"Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry" Bucky begins repeating feeling himself lose his mind as flashbacks of that night come back as his body shakes remembering his own screams in his mind as Faes mother smiled at him. He remembers trying his hardest to fight against the control as he felt a distant mark but there was nothing he could do as he felt the mother to his mate's heartbeat slowly stop against his hold.

"Bucky you'll hurt yourself" Steve turns back to him grabbing his hands to stop him from shaking to much "breathe" he says now wanting him to go into panic attack mode.

"Do you hear that?" Sam whispers getting everyone's attention when the door slowly opens a familiar face suddenly getting pushed through. 

"What the?" Wanda whispers when the loud crack of the woman's knees smashing against the floor has the woman letting out a piercing cry but the figure behind grins at the noise a hum of satisfaction "ah thank god this is the right room" he greets as Steve and Bucky stand everyone in the room going in defense mode.

"Sharon?" Steve asks in surprise seeing her forced to kneel in front of them as Deadpool stood behind her. His hand grips tightly in her hair as she tries to look up to Steve to plead but Wade was having none of it.

"Sorry for not dropping a text before stopping by I hate when people do that! Last time someone tried turning up to mine without bringing ice cream I took their kidney" Wade says pulling off his mask the twin's eyes widened in surprise seeing Wade who pouts "but Jack and Matthew said I can't do that to the mailman apparently he doesn't bring ice cream or less you order it-"

"You are princessa brother mate no?" Pietro asks as Wade grins ignoring thar everyone has a weapon in their hand "yes that's me! cupcakes new brother! Which reminds me I wanted to leave a present" he says pulling Sharon's hair to force her to look up.

Blood ran down her nose as she holds back a cry trying to look brave as Steve's eyes widen in horror seeing her nose broken "what are you doing?!" he asks going to attack Wade. Bucky pulls out a gun but Nat holds her hand up stopping both of them "what's the meaning of this? Why are you hurting our friend?"

"Friend?" Wade clicks his jaw at the question tilting his head and leaning down next to agent Carter "aww did you hear that birdie? I think you just got friend-zoned"

"Fuck y-"

"None of that your squeaking you're too loud" Wade whines looking back at the team "you're welcome by the way! she wouldn't stop screaming in the car on the way here! I couldn't sing to my Abba songs! I was debating on shooting her!"

"Why are you doing this?" Bruce asks already on edge he was struggling not to lose it.

"Why? I told you it is a present! You're all supposed to be happy!" Wade stands back up lifting Sharon up before throwing her forward she lets out a cry as she barely manages to protect her face from slamming against the cold hard floor.

"Here" Wade says pulling newspapers out of nowhere and throwing them towards the group. Steve quickly moves to check on Sharon the team not seeing her ever since they banned her from the tower.

"Wait" Sam says anger and worry running through him as he read the title "her center has been vandalized!"

"Shit they also know she has been stealing" Clint says reading another.

"Omg" Wanda whispers seeing another newspaper "they are slandering her everywhere"

"But this doesn't make sense why is Sharon here?" Steve asks.

"Birdie do you want to do the honors?" Wade asks as Steve tries to help her stand but her knees break under her and Steve has to keep her up "please! Don't listen to him he is a lunatic! a liar! he has broken into the compound! Fury and everyone is knocked out!"

"Broke in?" Wade asks offended "I walked through the front door I have you know!"

"Help! Deadpool has gone crazy!" they hear a male agent scream like a girl running past the door in the background "okay look in my defense they attacked me first!"

"See he is a liar! Shoot him!" Sharon cries.

"God she can't stop squeaking! Fine! Since little birdie here won't do the honors I will" he says throwing a tablet to Nat who barely catches it her eyes widening as a video begins to play.

"It was you?" she asks Sharon anger evident in her glare making the others frown in confusion "it was her what?" Clint asks finally letting go of his aim and jumping off the bridge and easily landing as most of them go to the tablet to watch what Nat was watching.

"You!" Wanda goes for her but Bruce holds her back "let them sort this little witch" he says his skin turning blotchy and she knew he needed her so she turns her attention to him hugging him as she realizes a calm aura for him through her powers.

"You! You put that book in princessa room!" Pietro realizes also going for her as Sam barely grabs him in time to stop him "it makes sense" Nat whispers "you were there that day dropping off those files! but how did you know the book even existed?"

"That night you snuck in my room when you said you had gotten lost you hadn't had you? You were snooping around" Steve realizes his hold on her tightening as she whimpers a dark look passing his eyes that she has never seen before.

"Steve?" she whispers afraid as the room goes deadly quiet a shift in the atmosphere as the room of the people she loved looked at her like a nasty pest.

"Right! now we have that all done and dusted I also thought you should also know she is the one who tipped off the tabloids!" Wade says when all of a sudden never gonna give you up starts playing but instead of Rick Ashely a crying man sang it as he looks down at his phone.

"Ah no I'm late! Me and Colossus going to play a prank on a guy called Ivan today! Do me a favor and get rid of the problem for me okay?" he says suddenly changing into a dress "Bye annoying birdie! Hopefully won't see you again!"

"How did he change that quickly?" Pietro mumbles in amazement the room watching as Wade skipped out of the room in a red tutu dress.

"Steve!" Sharon screams when suddenly they hear her kneecaps break as Steve pushes her back down onto the floor gripping her jaw to make her look at him"it was you! you're to blame for this!" he shouts as she shakes "please you're scaring me! You just broke my knees!"

"You are only worrying about broken knees?" Bucky spits venom on his tongue as he aimed the gun toward her making her eyes widen "Bucky no" Sam says moving the gun downwards "killing isn't the answer"

"Thank you Sam-" Sharon cries.

"Its to easy"

"Well I know a way to make sure she won't run her mouth again without killing her" Wanda says lifting her hand red magic flowing between her fingers making Sharon's eyes water as Bruce lets Wanda go.

"What are you doing?! Steve please I love you!" Sharon begs crawling backward as Wanda steps forward "I did it because I love you! Can't you see that?! Steve please think of Peggy!"

"Shh" Wanda whispers stepping on her ankle hard to make sure she can't go any further as she closes her eyes Sharon screams trying to wiggle free but Wanda's red magic covers her as she looks up confused when she felt it she let out a piercing scream before she goes completely limp.

"What did you do?" Clint asks as Wanda smiles.

"Loki would be proud" Nat says knowingly as Bucky places his hand on Steve's shoulder "you okay?"

"Are you?" Steve asks Bucky glad to see him finally standing.

"Pepper!" Pietro zooms over at the appearance of his mate whose eyes widen "what the hell has gone on in here?! Everyone is knocked out outside" she asks her eyes seeing Sharon whimpering figure on the floor "im guessing guys beat me to it then" she says "I was able to bribe a source turns out Sharon has been selling stories to loads of magazines"

"I put her in an internal bad nightmare of her worst fears and or less I decide to wake her up from it she will be forever trapped in that loop" Wanda explains and Pepper nods sitting down with a sigh "god today has been a hectic day"

"How is he?" Steve asks and Pepper picks up her phone hearing a ding "a big mess I am worried about him but more worried about Fae right now" she admits "you okay?" Bruce asks sitting next to her and she grabs his hand "I will be I just want everyone home-"

"What is it?" he asks seeing her freeze "shit Jarvis show my screen quickly!" she says to her phone and it lights up showing Fae on the ground crying.

"What the?" Clint asks.

"Here we are with the Avengers homewrecker!"

"Isn't that your friend Beth?" Wanda whispers horrified looking at her brother but he was already gone zooming away.

"Wait this is at your college?" Clint asks picking up his keys quickly in a panic "Bruce calm down" Nat says when suddenly he loses control "shit get Pepper out of here!" Nat shouts as Sam qhuickly picks her up "where is mate?! MATE HURT!"

"Hulk" Nat tries as a massive gold circle appears the mates all surprised to see the appearance of Stephen.

"Where is Fae?!" he asks in a panic as Hulk suddenly smashes out of the building "shit!" they all shout trying to go after him before he killed college students.

_____________________

Tony P.O.V

I do up my tie taking a deep breath "you sure you want to do this Tones?" Rhodey asks and I nod "I want her home, I need to ask her to come back" he says as a guard comes out.

"Mr. Hogun says everyone is waiting sir and they have promised to wait until the end of the speech to ask questions"

"Alright then" Tony says taking a deep breath as he goes back to the same stage he was on yesterday flashes of him screaming in agony coming back to him makes him more determined.

He couldn't lose her too.

"Hello I will start by saying I have lied in the previous announcement and for that I am sorry I thought I was protecting someone I love but I see it had the opposite effect. The girl running from the tower is my-"

"Sir!" Happy says running in and I frown at him interrupting me as he turns a screen to me my eyes widen in horror as I see two boys holding Fae up when it snaps to Loki holding up a guy by the throat "If any of you hurt any of my soulmates again I will kill you all even against your laws!" Loki snaps the once-promised quiet room erupting as it did yesterday.

"Is Angel really your mate Mr Stark?!"

"She is a soulmate?!"

"The Avengers found their last soulmate?!"

"Angel is our last soulmate" I confirm and the room goes crazy.

The world now knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1K 18
In a world where Soulmates exist but not everyone gets one... Long ago, as the legend goes, the powers that be decreed that a person can only discov...
1K 3 20
Avengers soulmate She is mated to Peter (21 yrs old) Pietro and wanda (23) Tony (25) Bucky (25+) Natasha (24) Clint (24) Thor and loki (2500++) Sli...
381K 9K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
Hot Love By El

Fanfiction

1.7K 73 31
Hey.. I'm Ellie Parker and I'm 18 the sister of well you know Peter Parker aka The Spider-man I have got quite a few powers which consist of: ~mind r...