The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 8- A Party Part 1
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 12- A Date
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 17- A First Day
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 29- Wow
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night

3.1K 133 136
By Sleepyfanfic

Warnings- May not make 100 percent sense but I promise things are coming! Don't forget this book, 11 soulmates, 6 soulmates and the next one I have planned to write will all be connected (although you haven't got to read the others to understand) Needs editing.

_______________

"Talk about what?" Peter asks looking between us as I try and turn but let out a cry in surprise as my hand instantly goes to Tony's mark on my higher thigh.

"Fae?" Peter says coming over but Loki beat him to it flashing over the pizza in his hands now on the coffee table as he looks at where my hand lay  "is that Tony's mark?" he asks and I nod a whimper passing my mouth as confusion caused my fear to spike.

What is happening?

Once you have accepted your mate bond there is no time frame to when you need to fully bond with your mate so why is it- 

"I am going to need to look at it" Loki says softly and I nod tears pouring out of my eyes as it felt like a knife was being stabbed into the mark over and over. Like someone was twisting the blade before pulling out again.

Loki quickly transports me to lay down on the sofa my tracksuits being changed to pj shorts as Loki's eyes widen as Peter gasps "what?" I ask sitting slightly up to see Tony's mark half faded as red and purple marks surround it in bruises.

"What the-ah!" I cry laying back again as the pain gets worse the mark feeling like it was being sliced off my skin.

"Loki what's happening?" Peter panics placing his hand on my shoulder as tears fall rapidly as Loki looks just as lost.

"Angel? Happy you need to find her! Someone find her!" Tony's sudden cries have all of us turning to the TV.

"Mr. Stark!" worried shouts come from the screen at the same time as people run to the bottom of the stage where Tony had fallen "someone call medical!" another on the screen shouts as Happy begins pulling Logan away with 8 other guards my godfather looking furious.

"Turn it off!" Loki growls to Peter who nods quickly moving to the remote and switching the screen off but I was too much in pain to argue.

"Please make it stop!" I beg as Loki's hands light up green placing a hand on the mark I let out a cry as the pain doubles.

"Sorry pet" he whispers his voice sounding angry as he shut his eyes in concentration green being the last thing I see as it surrounds me as Peter whispers it's going to be okay.

____________________

"Is she going to be okay? Peter you should have called me I would have come home straight away" someone says and even though I knew the voice I couldn't put the voice to a face right now. I try and move but my body feel like lead as my body ached all over.

"I know" Peter says his voice sounding a little distant as I heard things being moved nearby.

"You did the right thing calling me she will be fine" Bruce's voice I knew for sure says as I frown trying to remember what the hell happened.

"Do you have some water please?" Bruce asks the voice that I now recognize as Mays says "yes of course!" before I hear quick steps walking away "is the baby okay?" I hear Peter whispers as I finally fight my body and flutter my eyes "baby is fine all levels are good when did she tell you?"

"Yesterday she said there is a chance it's mine do you really think that is the case?" he whispers as my eyes finally open.

"Hello pet" Loki says squeezing my hand as my eyes go to him tiredly "Loki?" I whisper feeling like my body was hit by a truck "Fae" Bruce says in relief when my eyes meet his I give my best shot at a smile and he returns it "I am glad your awake" he says.

I look around and see I am still in the living room the coffee table is now moved far away as I try to sit up but Peter tells me to be careful as he grabs some pillows Loki helps me to sit up slowly as Peter put them back behind me.

"How are you feeling?" Bruce asks as my hands go to my stomach in worry "the baby is fine-" he whispers but as steps walk this way he stops "oh your finally awake!" May says rushing over and almost falling over herself as she feels my head "I know they said you are okay but I was so worried" she says going to hand the water to Bruce who tells her to give it to me instead so she does and I accept it with a small thank you "what happened?" I ask looking down at mine and Tony's mark or what was left of it.

The mark was half faded making my eyes widen "what the-" I begin but Loki sits next to me "kitten the more you freak the worse it will get" he says and I look at him "but how? how is this even possible"

"It's called reversed rejecting" Bruce tries to explain but all I can hear is the keyword there.

"Rejecting? Tony found a way to take back accepting me?" I ask my breath feels like it was leaving me when Loki pulls me to his lap "pet I told you, you need to stay calm if not you will hurt yourself" he says sternly but I shake my head.

"But he is trying to take it back he is-" I say but Loki's hand on my chin has me stopping as he looks into my eyes "listen kitten" he says but I swear I heard him in my head rather than the words from his lips.

"Breathe" he says once again without his lips moving and I listen focusing on his piercing gaze that was looking through my soul as I take a deep breath I close my eyes and calm myself.

It takes a minute or so but when I open my eyes Loki's holds on my chin lessen but I feel myself leaning into his touch and he smiles a look of mischief in his gaze as he licks his lips my eyes can't help but follow the movement "good girl" he suddenly says making me stop my bottom lip fall at the butterflies pooled at the bottom of my stomach at those to words alone.

"Erm should we leave them alone?"May laugh pulls me out and my eyes widen horrified "Loki" Bruce says disapprovingly making me look back red in the face "well it helped did it not?" Loki smugly grins as Peter looks away red as well.

What just happened?

"I'll explain another time kitten" Loki voice purrs in my head making my face heat up even more as I send a pleading look to Bruce who swallows nodding carrying on.

"Reversed rejecting is rare but happens when two mates who have already accepted each other fear rejection from the other" he says.

"That's possible?" May asks in surprise.

"Yes when both soulmates share the same fear and thoughts of rejection they are unconsciously telling their marks that they are being rejected. It ignores the acceptance of the bond by rejecting the mark altogether. It is painful but luckily Loki was able to save half of the mark before it was destroyed completely"

"How is this possible?" Peter asks Bruce as my head hurts.

"Since soulmate's numbers have been going down we get fewer cases of such things happening so it's not well known" he explains "in the beginning there was a soulmate for each and every person. Each mark made sure there was only one soulmate for each person"

"It was like that once in Asgard" Loki confirms "then it began changing a couple of thousand years ago where soulmates began forming into 3 or more people" he says and Bruce nods "Yes and back then there was also a time frame that if you didn't fully bond within a year after of accepting your soulmate mark then it would then reverse all together"

"Oh I also learned about this in school it was a way to make sure your soulmate is who you thought they were to protect people after they accepted the mark. They said it was a way to protect them even if density paired them together right?" Peter says and Bruce hums.

"Exactly but just like every living thing, the bonds developed as Loki said soulmates became fewer but those who have the marks started getting more than just one soulmate each and that fully bonding time frame disappeared with it. Now instead of having to wait for a year to not fully bond with your mate to lose it the mark developed to have something called reverse rejection where if both soulmates want to reject each other or both fear rejection from the other-"

"I told you" I say to Peter who shakes his head at me "pet you're not listening" Loki says "do you want to reject him?" he asks and I shake my head "no that's not why-"

"Then you both fear rejection from the other it can't be mixed" he says but I shake my head "you didn't see him the way he was what he said-"

"Pet" Loki says with a sigh. 

"How is Tony? I saw the live" May asks warily as Loki whispers scolding me for not listening properly "he is well not that he deserves to be if only I or Pepper would have known before he called the announcement it wasn't until we returned Pepper got the news and spread the text for everyone to watch as we rushed to the room"

"What can fix this?" I ask quietly but Bruce hears as he looks at me giving me a sad but understanding look "when it reverses like this it goes back to the old bonding so only full bonding will help fix it and with the way the mark looks I would say there are only a few months left if you both don't accidentally cause it to go sooner by being worried about rejection from the other"

"Which is why you need to listen to me kitten the more you think about it the worse it will be" Loki says his thumb rubbing circles into my face and I nod but something in me didn't believe them.

The way Tony was at the bar.

He hated me.

"How are the others?" Peter asks as Bruce puts something medical looking away in a doctor's briefcase which makes me wonder.

I thought he wasn't this type of doctor anyway so why does he have a suitcase?

"Understandably upset they have seen the news and they know you are all here as I couldn't keep it from them without them wanting to rip the city apart looking for you guys but they have promised to keep their distance" he says and I nod to that grabbing Lokis hand and squeezing it to tell him I'm okay as he non stops rub circles into my cheek.

"Does he know?" Loki asks angrily without having to look at Bruce and it takes me a second to realize that anger was directed at Tony.

"Do you think he wouldn't be here if that was the case? I am pretty sure he would have tried to have me followed if you didn't transport me here. He has people out looking for Fae everywhere right now" Bruce says finally turning back to me.

Why does everything always turn out so complicated?

"But I do have a confession" he says looking at me sheepishly "they aren't the only ones I told" he says making me frown confused when the door knocks I almost bounce off the sofa but Loki catches me grumbling about timing as I looked at Peter scared "it's okay" he promises going to the door he quickly unlocks it opening it slowly and the view in front of me has my eyes instantly tearing.

"I'm so sorry-" he begins to say walking in but he doesn't get to finish as I jump on him my arms and legs wrapping around him as I cry ignoring the pain all over.

"Hey why don't we all go to the kitchen to get drinks and sort out snacks?" May says in the background and everyone seems to agree but I don't look up as I hear people walk past him inside everyone in the room apart from Loki leaving the living room as I asked him to stay in my mind hoping he was still listening.

"Where have you been?" I ask angrily as he hugs me tighter "I am sorry so sorry for everything" he says and I shake my head.

"I have missed you" I say pulling back as he puts me down "I have you missed you more sister" he promises but I disagree.

"I am sorry for telling them everything I should have never without asking you first-" he says but I just hug him again "I hate you so much" I sniffle "how dare you stay away for that long? Stupid with soap for a brain and how dare you hide things from me especially about what happened to our parents" I grumble against me he looks down at me "you know?" he asks and I nod stepping back.

"Why didn't you tell me he killed them?" I ask but his eyes go over my shoulder finding Loki a look of hesitance grows on his face "every time I leave her things upset her so I think I will stay" I hear Loki grumble protectiveness comes from his mark as well as worry and I understood why.

"I asked him to stay" I say to Cedric who looks like he wanted to argue with that but bite it back as he nods with a sigh looking back at me "I never told you he killed our parents because I wanted to protect you. I was barely a few years old when it happened but when I was old enough to understand both me and Charles decided to wait to tell you. I still have nightmares over it and when I found out he was your mate I was horrified but I knew he was not the Winter Soldier and that he was not in control... Fae I wanted you to be happy and mum knew too" he explains making my eyes widen.

"She knew? That he was my mate?" I ask and he nods.

"So you remember it? Clearly?" I ask and he nods once again looking at Loki "but there is something else you should know" he whispers and I search his eyes confused but tell him to go on "he wasn't the only mate there that night" he says and I frown "what?"

"What are you talking off?" Loki growls accusingly at Cedric who sighs looking like he was struggling to explain "show me instead" I say and his widen "what?"

"Loki you can read minds right? I want to see that night and know everything that happened you can do that right?" I ask.

"Pet no" Loki says shaking his head "he is right sister you can't see that it is traumatizing I won't let you" Cedric says sternly but I look at Loki "I need the truth all of it how else are we going to know everything that happened?"

"And Cedric if you want my forgiveness then I need you to show me" I say looking back at Loki "seeing the solider will help me see the difference between the solider and Bucky I need this please"

"You can do it?" Cedric Loki who still looks unsure "I can but I won't kitten you need to take it easy look at what just happened-"

"But I need to know" I say cutting him off "have you never wanted to know something bad enough?" I plead "the truth is all I ever wanted" I say and I see this hit something in him as his jaw tightens "okay but not here" he says reaching for my hand he grabs Cedric's arm annoyed as he transports us away without warning "seriously?" Cedric asks annoyed by the sudden transport as we end up in a field in the middle of nowhere.

"You're lucky I didn't let you fall on your face" Loki says as I send a questioning stare as we stood in the middle of nowhere.

"Nature got best source of power transporting memories between two other minds takes a lot" he says checking me over before starting "the others-" I say worriedly "I told Peter we will be back" he promises squeezing my hand as he holds his other out for Cedric "come on mortal we don't have all night" Loki says and I give him a look.

"I don't like this pet so I want this done before I change my mind" he says and I give a look to Cedric who sighs grabbing Loki's hand then my own so we form a circle "close your eyes" Loki says and Cedric nods looking at me one last time "are you sure?" he asks.

"Sure as I have ever been" I say determinedly and he sighs sadly as I close my eyes feeling bad forcing him to share the memories with me but I need to know.

"This might hurt-" Loki begins to say but it was like a sharp scratch into my mind when my eyes opened but I wasn't looking through my eyes.

It was Cedrics from that night.

"Dad?!" I scream afraid as the car begins to skid across the bridge the grooming noise following behind us as mummy looks back to me trying not to show the panic in her eyes "it's okay baby it's okay I promise" she says reaching for my shaking hands in the back seat as I watch dad hits the breaks the car spinning. Luckily it only smashes slightly against the bridge as he breathes against the wheel in relief when he saw we are okay but I see mummy's eyes strain as it hits.

"What's happening?" I whisper confused as the noise gets louder meaning the bike was getting closer as mum quickly bends over undoing my seatbelt looking like she was struggling as I cling to her.

Dad swears trying to start the car but it makes noise until it stops and it makes him get angrier "take him and go" my mum says and my dad's head snaps to her "no!-" he says his voice breaking as he sees her leg trapped in the metal around the car trapping it.

"There is no time to get me out but you know you can run so don't you dare let him die here" she says sternly despite her voice shaking as dad shook his head "no! They're supposed to be here to protect you! They are supposed to protect them they will come! I know they will! I will never leave you!" he says reaching his hand over her pregnant stomach.

"Mummy something is coming-!" I try to warn as something hits the back glass it shattering as mum bends down with me glass shooting through the car making me scream as I feel something hit my shoulder but my eyes turn to dad to see his eyes wide as something red ripples down his forehead.

"Daddy?" I ask confused by the small hole between his brows when he suddenly falls forward the loud beeper makes me jump moving my hands to cover my ears.

"John!" Mum screams when she finally looks up to see what I saw "daddy get up to loud!" I plead but he doesn't move as lights pull up on the dark road from behind mum tries to struggle out but the car kept her stuck.

"Damnit!" she cries pulling and pulling again when I hear a sickening popping sound that makes her scream as she barely is able to move us into the back seat glass laying everywhere as I cling onto her looking over her shoulder I see the bike stop the tall man from before getting off his bike.

"Mummy bad man is here" I whisper and she hums "I know baby buts it is okay it is going to be okay" she whispers opening the back door and trying to stand but her broken leg gives way under her making us both fall onto the wet road.

"Glacius! Surt! Please!" she cries to the skies before her eyes meet the scary man who broke into our home only a few minutes before dad got us out of the house and into the car.

His cold blue eyes then land on me making me flinch.

"Please! he is just a child!" mum says moving me behind her despite me trying to cling to her "please if you have any humanity in you or you have ever loved anyone don't hurt him!-"

"Mummy!" I scream as she was suddenly dragged up by her throat her broken leg dangles in the air in an odd shape as I hug the other  "daddy! mummy is hurt get out of the car" I plead standing up barely and running to the car trying to shake dad awake once again but he doesn't budge.

Can he hear me over the beep?

"Leave my mum alone! Leave her alone!" I cry at the bad man but his cold gaze doesn't turn to me instead sticking to her as he hesitantly looks down at her stomach with a questioning confused stare.

"It's a girl" mummy said in tears "we are going to call her Fae after her grandmother-" she says in coughs "I can feel the mark and I know" she says "It's okay if you don't understand I know your not you but I wish I could help you just please don't hurt him okay? He is just a child he his human he can't hurt anyone" she says getting his cold eyes back on her his jaw tightening as his hand clasps around her throat harder.

"I forgive you okay? as long as you don't hurt him" she says confusing me since he was hurting her.

"No mummy stop it!" I scream running up to him but with one kick and I went flying my mum begins to struggle again as I could do nothing but watch like a coward as I watch her fight slowly begin to leave her the scary man's eyes turning to me when her body lay limp in the air "run" he growls in warning before turning away to his bike dropping her like nothing but I couldn't move as I stayed laying on the ground only running to mummy when he was gone.

"Mummy? It's okay we will do the fairy dust trick okay? Everything will be okay? okay?" I say kneeling next to her "daddy is just tired from driving but he will wake soon and so will you and someone will come and get us okay?" I whisper confused why they are taking a nap right now but remember I take naps when hurt.

"Mummy please wake up the man has left he is driving away so it's safe now but you're going to get a cold laying out here" I plead tears only falling harder with the rain as she doesn't move.

"It's already to late" an unfamiliar voice says making me flinch as a tall man stood in front of me.

My eyes widen as he stood tall his hair long as two pieces of dark brown hair lay in front of his face his dark brown eyes looked down at us with a calculated gaze as his dark suit reminded me of a batman comic dad like to read"are you a hero?" I whisper "can you wake them up?"

He doesn't reply before kneeling down next to my mum his hand instantly going to her stomach before closing his eyes "that's my sister in there" I say and he hums with a nod "I suggest closing your eyes for this bit it won't be enjoyable to watch" the man says as he pulls out a dagger my eyes widen in protest when dark purple clouds my head knocking me out.

My eyes open suddenly as Loki grabs me as I come back "how?" I say confusion emotionally twisting in me as Loki's own confused stare meets my own looking just as lost as I did.

The Strange from the flashback looks so much like our mate but at the same time completely different...

How was Stephen there?

"Then the next thing I know I have you in my arms at an unknown door and he tells me the man in the wheelchair will help me and my little sister before knocking and disappearing. The team however could never find our parent bodies they were just gone" Cedric says making my stomach drop.

"Can we find Strange right now?" I ask wanting answers but Loki shake his head "no Strange is on a mission not even I could find him right now" he says sadly and I look at Cedric lost for words when I see so many emotions in his. 

"I didn't save them as I didn't know about my powers till later.." Cedric says eyes watering "I never told you the true story because of the guilt I couldn't save them then I couldn't save you when you were being abused by him right under my nose. I failed our parents and I failed you. I know I shouldn't have told my mates about him you were right but I opened up about everything that happened and the rest followed" he says tears falling.

"I failed all of you"

"No it's not your fault" I promise hugging him as he wraps his arms around me back "I love you little sister"

"I love you too idiot" I say and he reaches into his bag at his side.

"I got a surprise" he says holding a small teddy bear that looked worse for wear making my mouth drop "this is-" I whisper "Logan brought it to the tower today sneaking it out of your old room since its the same one he got for your 6th birthday right?" he asks as I grab it pulling it to my chest "my 4th" I mumble remembering Logan hitting Tony "is he okay?"

"He is fine he went to bring it to the tower as a surprise for your birthday when he found the reporters and Tony" he says his jaw tightening at that.

"Cedric" I say and he looks down at me "Logan went back to the school the team isn't taking it well but Logan talked Charles down to coming to us but they are waiting for us to go home" he says not able to hide his small smile at that. 

"You talked to him?" I ask meaning Charles but he shakes his head "no I want the first time I talked to him be the first time we talked to him" he says and I nod in understanding.

"Let's go back to see them soon" I say grabbing his hand and he squeezes mine "I guess no more hiding huh?" he asks.

"No more hiding" I agree half-heartedly my worries rising once more as I wonder what the news will mean for me...

"Happy birthday to you" everyone begins singing and I jump not realizing Loki transported us back.

When I turn Wade and Peter are holding a giant blue cupcake as I blush embarrassed as May was recording with Cedric's mates and Bruce singing the song as Loki transport next to me "careful" he snaps at Wade who takes the cake from Peter getting a little to close for Loki's liking with the candles.

"You got to make a wish sister" Cedric says and I nod closing my eyes.

One thought repeats in my mind as I blow out the candles.

Please don't let me loose anyone else.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 29
⚠️⛔️NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY⛔️⚠️ Living on the helicarrier and being the secret Maximoff sibling was not something Dominika was expecting her life to l...
105K 2.6K 31
Soulmate AU. You are born with a soul companion of some sort, an animal. One of the rarest companions in the world is a tiger. Well, that's exactly t...
30.8K 1K 18
In a world where Soulmates exist but not everyone gets one... Long ago, as the legend goes, the powers that be decreed that a person can only discov...
7.9K 278 12
What if the Avengers weren't the good guys? What if they controlled the world? what if they killed people who didn't follow the rules? Everyone wa...