infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

05

29.3K 543 372
By isabellecourtneyy

"Is it something we did wrong?" Isaac asks Derek, who's facing away from Zoey and Isaac. "It's just too much," Derek says. "With you and Zoey being here, and Cora." Zoey's eyes find her way down to the floor.

"Come on, Der-" Zoey says, but getting cut off by him. "I need you guys out by tonight." Derek looks over is shoulder. "Der-" Zoey tries to continue, getting cut off again. "Get out!" Derek turns around, throwing a glass at the two teens.

Zoey and Isaac glance at eachother before grabbing the two bags on the floor beside them. The two leave, Zoey sighing softly.

"Where are we going?" Zoey asks, looking at Isaac as she stops, staring at him. "I'm taking you home," Isaac mutters, stopping as well, both teens standing in the rain.

"What? No, I can't go home, would if my mom found out? Huh? What the hell do I say? Isaac, I don't know what to do." Zoey rants. "Hey, hey, remember what I said? We're going to go through this together." Isaac grabs onto her hand, her looking up at him. "Isaac," Zoey shakes her head.

"Zoey, I hope you know how much I care about you. And how much you mean to me," Isaac muttered. "I know-" Zoey starts. "No, you don't, I know I don't show it. But Zoey, what I'm trying to say is that I care about you like you're mine. I haven't cared about anyone like I care about you. Zoey, I like you."

Zoey's mouth was agape slightly, letting the words process. "Isaac, we can't- Isaac," Zoey stutters.

"Say something." Isaac whispers. "I like you, too, but we can't with all the stuff happening. We have to focus on what's happening around us. Isaac, I know, I have feelings for you, too, but- oh." Zoey gets cut off by him leaning down, close to her lips.

Zoey and Isaac's lips connect, both teens getting drenched in rain.

Zoey's eyes widen, but soften as she closes her eyes. They move closer to eachother.

Isaac pulls away, "Do you know how badly I want you to be mine?" He whispers against her lips. She shakes her head, "Badly, Zoey. Just say yes,"

Zoey nods, Isaac smiling to himself slightly. "Let's get you home, Martin, or you'll get sick."

With that said, Isaac pulls away from her embrace, leaving her with a smile on her face as she runs up to his side. The two intertwine hands, walking towards Zoey's house.

"I hate this," Zoey mutters as she walks down the aisle of the bus, sitting in the back.

"Yo, Scotty, hey, still with me?" Stiles' voice brings Scott's attention; his head lifting a bit from the bus' window.

Zoey sits in the seat in front of the two teen boys, with no one by her side, which is good for her.

"Yeah, sorry, what's the word?" Scott asks.

"Anachronism."

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott replied. "Nice, okay, next word; incongruous."

Scott frowns, but eyes wandering to where Zoey sits as she speaks. "It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a freaking bus, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet after what happened last night; Incongruous."

"Alright, perfect. Scott?" Stiles looks over to his best friend sitting next to him. "Out of place, ridiculous, absurd."

"Alright, next word; umm, darach. Darach, it's a noun."

Scott looks over at him, frowning. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And the three of us are going to be stuck in this thing for like five hours. Why not?"

Zoey rolled her eyes as she looked over the seat in front her to look at Isaac and Boyd, smiling slightly as Isaac catches her looking at him.

Stiles cleared his throat, getting Zoey's attention. "Alright, next word; intransigent."

"Stubborn, obstinate."

As the bus goes over another rough bump, Scott squeezes his eyes shut and groans loudly. "Oh, buddy, you okay?" Stiles asks his best friend. "We shouldn't have come. I knew it, we shouldn't have come."

"We had to, there's safety in numbers." Scott says. "Yeah, there's also death in numbers, okay?" Stiles says and Zoey's eyebrows raise. "You know, a massacre?"

Scott groans again, holding onto his side gently. "Okay, you know what, Scott, I'm telling Coach that-"

Lifting his head up, Scott says, "No! No, no, no, I'm alright." "Well, you don't look alright." Zoey interjects. "Would you just let us see it?" Stiles asks.

"I'm okay." Scott says again.

Zoey hoists herself up, looking back at Coach to see if he's looking and lifts up Scott's shirt. "Oh, dude," Stiles mutters. "Oh, man, Scotty, you need serious help," Zoey cringes.

Three long gashes are along his side, black mist coming out occasionally.

"I know it looks bad, but it's from an Alpha, it'll take longer to heal." Scott says, putting his shirt down. "Then why are Isaac, Zoey and Boyd okay?" The three look at the two teens in front, completely fine.

"Right? The twins almost killed me. When I mean that, I mean they almost cut the circulation off on my wrists." Zoey rolls her eyes. "They didn't really scratch you, did they?" Stiles asks. "No, but one of them held my wrists." Zoey states.

As the two conversed, Scott's head was leant up against the bus' window yet again. "I can't believe he's dead... I can't believe Derek's dead."

"It's not your fault," Zoey tries to tell Scott but he ignores.

It's been a good five minutes after Zoey's words left her mouth. The three teens still seated in the back of the bus, in traffic.

"You know what," Zoey gets up and walks to the seat behind Isaac and Boyd.

"Move," she tells some kid, the kid getting up and scurrying to their friend.

"Isaac," Zoey hisses, getting her boyfriends attention. "What the hell are you doing? You're gonna get your ass yelled at," Isaac turns to see Zoey. "So what, not the first time," Zoey shrugs. "Alright, so Derek's dead, huh?"

Zoey's face tries to stay serious as Isaac's jaw was clenched at the the thought of Derek.

"Okay, sorry, but please tell me the walking bomb over here is okay." Zoey says while nodding her head towards Boyd. "He's okay." Isaac shrugs, looking at Boyd, then back at the brunette.

As soon as Zoey was about to speak, she sees a limping Scott walking to the seat in front her; by Isaac and Boyd.

"Hey, Scott, what's the prob?" Zoey asks, standing up. "His hands." Scott whispers. "Hey, Boyd, Boyd. Calm, do not do anything," Zoey soothes, leaning on the seat beside Scott.

Zoey sighs, walking back towards Stiles. "Boyd's literally a walking bomb." Zoey sits in her previous seat.

After a few moments, Stiles speaks, "You and Isaac, huh?"

Zoey's eyes roll, her cheeks heating up a bit and she's sure she's red as a tomato.

She looks up to see Scott walking back to his best friends; then her eyes wander to where Isaac's sitting with a smirk on his face.

The brunette's hearing focuses on his voice; "My name got you like that, huh?"

Her eyes roll; "Be quiet, Lahey," she mumbles, his smirk turning into a smile and looks back to the front.

Her head turns towards Stiles and Scott. "Crisis averted?"

"Crisis averted."

"Okay, but we have another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, like a message or signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil, though, I can tell. I have a very preceptive eye for evil, you know that," Stiles says, glancing at Ethan and Danny.

"I don't really like Danny sitting with him." Zoey shakes her head. "Neither do I, Zoe, neither do I." Stiles agrees.

Stiles pulls out his phone as Zoey looks at him, confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to figure out what he's waiting for." Stiles answers simply as he glances up at Danny and Ethan.

Zoey looks over the seat, seeing him type out Find out what Ethan's waiting for.

Danny's phone went off as Zoey looks over her shoulder, sighing.

After, Stiles' phone went off. A big, fat no.

"Great, now he won't tell us."

Stiles' face dropped, narrowing his eyes.

Just do it. Stiles types out.

Zoey rolls her eyes, turning around again as she hears a series of Danny's ringtone. Zoey shakes her head, smiling slightly.

"Are you okay?" Zoey hears, her head lifts as she frowns. "Actually, I was wondering the same thing about you." Danny says.

"He's asking," Zoey says, looking at Stiles as he stops typing.

When Ethan looks back at the three, Scott, Stiles and Zoey duck down in their seats. "Well, that wasn't very settle,"

The three eventually go back up, Stiles getting a text.

Someone close to him is sick. Might not make it through the night.

"Ennis?" Scott whispered as he reads the text as well. "What does that mean?" Stiles asks.

"H-He survived the fall? Does that mean.." Zoey trails off as she slowly turns back to the front.

Ennis is dead, but Derek's not.

Zoey walks off the bus, with a Stiles on the other side of Scott.

After figuring out Derek's not dead, they figured they needed to get off the bus, asap, because Scott's wound was not getting better. Like, at all.

Stiles' plan was to try and get Coach to pull over, but failed. So he came up with another plan.

And that plan was to get the kid Jared sick. On the bus.

"Jared, you suck!" Finstock yells out the bus window. "Somebody grab towels, or a mop. Or a new bus,"

Zoey's eyes rolled, walking into the bathroom with Lydia and Allison behind.

Scott's blood was now seeping through his shirt, making Zoey cringe.

"Alright, everything's okay, it's okay, I'm fine." Zoey mumbles as they walk into a bathroom.

Stiles and Zoey put him against a wall, by sinks.

As Allison pushes past Zoey gently, she bends down in front of Scott; Allison lifts his shirt up, enough to see the wound he has.

"Jesus Christ," Zoey mumbles as she turns the other way, then back to her friends.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Allison asks Scott. "Sorry." Scott attempts smile, but fails.

Allison sighs, standing up; "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

"So what should we do? Call an ambulance?" Stiles asked. "No, what if it's too late? What if they can't do anything?"

"We have to do something!" Stiles says as Zoey sighs.

"You know, it could be psychological." Lydia speaks up as all of them look at her; Lydia hasn't spoken ever since they got off the bus.

"What? You mean like psychosomatic?" Zoey asks, confusion clearly in her voice.

The strawberry blonde shakes her head, "Somatoformic."

Zoey's shoulder drop, her eyes rolling. "English, please."

"A physical illness from a psychogenic cause."

"That still clarified absolutely nothing."

"It's all in his head," Lydia sighs.

"He's not letting himself heal because Derek's dead." Stiles concluded, his breathing become heavily.

"So what do we do?" Allison asks after a few moments of silence. The only thing they heard was Scott's moaning as he was in pain.

Lydia takes something from her bag, revealing a small container. "Stitch him up."

Allison takes all the sewing supplies she needs out.

"He's going to need another shirt, where's his bag?"

"I'll go get it, I hate needles anyways." Stiles says as everyone nods. "You know what you're doing, right?"

Allison nods, "Yeah, my dad taught me."

"How fast are you going to be?" Zoey asks Allison. "I mean, the bus could leave,"

"Then make sure it doesn't." Allison states.

"Lydia." Zoey looks up as the strawberry blonde nods, walking outside.

As Zoey stares at Scott, she starts to feel her side hurt.

Zoey winced as she held onto a sink, her mouth open a little; her breathing out of control.

"Zoey? Zoey! No, no, no," Allison catches the brunette and leans her up against the wall too; beside Scott.

Allison lifts up her shirt, seeing an indent, exactly identical. Except, it's not bleeding.

"Zoey, stay with me, what's wrong? What's happening?" Allison asks Zoey.

Zoey's eyes completely closed, like Scott's, Allison panicking.

Allison attempts to get the thread through the little hole in the needle.

"Come on!" Allison says in a frustrated tone. Zoey and Scott's eyes open for a second, jumping.

All Zoey can hear is her heartbeat slowing down.

What's happening? Scott's the one that's hurt! Zoey thinks.

Zoey's side feels a little prickling feeling, knowing that Allison is finally sewing up Scott's wound.

Zoey's heart rate goes up, her vision going clear; her body acting as if nothing happened.

Zoey and Scott look at eachother, smiling slightly. "You guys scared me." Allison mumbles.

"Hey, hey, we're not going anywhere." Zoey says as her hand rubs against Allison's shoulder.

As Allison and Zoey help Scott up, Scott asks Zoey, "Why were you hurt? Were you not healing?"

"No, I don't know, I-I was getting hurt because of you. I don't know what happened," Zoey stutters.

The three walk out, Zoey notices Isaac and Ethan fighting.

"No, no, no," Zoey lets go of Scott, pulling his arm off her. Zoey runs towards to Isaac.

Danny attempts to take Isaac away from Ethan, but Isaac pushes him away.

Zoey walks to Danny, pulling him up as she walks beside Isaac. "Isaac, Isaac," Zoey soothes as she pulls on his shirt.

Isaac hits her in the stomach, her gasping. That definitely made her anger go up.

"Isaac!" Zoey shouts as she notices him stop, looking up at her. Zoey pulls him up by his shoulder.

Students around them were wondering how she did it, and honestly, she didn't know either.

"I hope you know I'm upset with you." Zoey mutters to Isaac, looking at him briefly. "I know." Isaac looks at her with his jaw clenched.

"Why'd you do that?" She asks. "Because, Zoey, they killed Derek and Scott wasn't healing."

"You could have killed him," Zoey mumbles. "He deserved it."

Zoey and Isaac continue to talk, the bus bringing them to the closest motel.

Lydia and Allison joined them as well, Lydia with Stiles, and Allison with Scott.

The bus pulls up to the motel, the sign reading "Motel Glen Capri".

The students get off, Zoey and Isaac getting off.

"This is completely incongruous."

______________________________ hey! this is extra long because I took too long!!!

but hey i updated and honestly i love the name zoey so much i changed it oops

chap. 6 will be up soon, hopefully!

twitter- motaftjc
hope you have/had a good day, I love you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 70 81
"I'm not sure if I'm just fucked up or am I really believing in werewolves" - Aubrey Cunningham. When Aubrey and her parents move to Beacon Hills, th...
9.3K 187 26
Phoebe Raven gets thrusted into a new life of supernatural drama. Seeing that she's a hybrid of werewolf and witch, she has it easier than others. Or...
120K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
2.5M 79.1K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...