๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“ (#2)

By ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข... More

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...๐ŸŽ…

Chapter 38

5.5K 155 29
By ride_dick_bicycle

What the fuck was happening today? It was weird how every model left without saying any excuses. It made me think, does this have to do something with Adeline? I didn't want to blame her but those angry looks she gave me and the models made me doubt her a little.

However, I was surprised when she agreed to do the shoot with me. At the end of the day, it's the only solution.

"Get ready and come in the studio then." I said and went to get my camera ready.

"Dion, there's no point of me staying here. Can I go home?" Samuel asked.

I thought for a second. He will leave me and Adeline alone which honestly was something I did want to happen.

"Of course. You're free to go."

"Thank you," He said and grabbed his backpack. "Bye, bye. Have fun." Samuel winked at me teasingly and I narrowed my eyes. Does- does he know?

Weird.

I was getting the camera and the lights ready when I heard heels clicking on the floor. Gulping with an evident excitement and nervousness, I turned around to look at Adeline.

Fucking hell.

How does she succeed in always making me be amazed by her beauty?

In a pair of red bra and panties which defined her delicious curves and a matching silk robe. She was too good to be true. Her straight hair was pulled to the side and her skin glowed with her minimal make up. She stood there while twiddling her thumbs nervously.

Suddenly our eyes met and her breath hitched. We're both breathing hard, the tension so thick we can cut it with a knife.

"You ready?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Yeah, yeah of course." She blinked and started walking towards me. My eyes wandered again down her body. Fuck, I was getting a hard-on which will be so embarrassing is she sees it.

"Okay then, you can freestyle all your poses. I just need you to include the bottle of wine." I said and handed her the bottle which etiquette was removed, we'll photoshop it later. Plus it was a surprise, especially for her.

She took a deep breath and awkwardly stood there with the wine in her hand. All of sudden Adeline started laughing which made me also chuckle at her cuteness.

"What?"

"I can't believe that I'm doing this. And I have no idea how to pose." She shrugged.

My mouth curved into a smirk. "Well, if it makes anything easier for you, I don't plan on photographing your face. I mean, you have the most gorgeous face but that's just the way I planned the shoot."

"That's great then." She said while her cheeks already started to redden.

I nodded and licked my lips. "Should we start then?"

"Yeah."

"Let's start then." My voice filled the room.

Smiling to herself, a forced one, she untied the string of her robe, letting it off her shoulders. It pools around her feet and she's left only in her red lingerie.

Shit...

I choked on my breath, covering it up as fast as possible.

"You can sit first," I offered and she nodded. A small, black sofa was behind her so she sat down and crossed her legs. "Act like I'm not taking pictures of you. Imagine it's just me and you alone and I'm giving you every right to seduce me and do anything you want to me."

Adeline's lips parted. Her tensed body started relaxing as she crossed her legs and leaned on the sofa. She grabbed the wine in her hand and plastered it on her thigh, holding it upwards. I took a few pictures till she changed her pose.

She parted her legs and put the bottle between them. Her teeth grasping her bottom lip and she holds such lust in her eyes as she stares into the camera.
My breathing is uneasy as her eyes allure me. Blood is rushing to my dick and I'm literally struggling.

"You're doing so good." I muttered.

She smirked and changed her pose again. I was definitely not ready for that one. Adeline got on her palms and knees, arching her back while keeping the bottle under her. "Can you out it somewhere? On my back or- ass, maybe?"

This girl is playing with me. I know her tactics already.

With a small sigh I made my way towards her and took the bottle. She looked at me with those eyes and I fought the urge to fuck her right now, in the pose that she is in.

I placed the bottle on her back and went back to the camera. "Keep still." I took a few photos and then wanted to offer her a small break but she immediately changed into a new pose.

Adeline laid on her back on the floor. "Come closer and take a picture from above me."

I listened to her order and went to stand over her. She laid there, right knee up and hands holding the bottle on her chest. Her red lips were parted and looked too juicy not to catch a little glimpse of them in the photo.

Fuck, she looks so sexy. I won't be surprised if this is my most successful campaign.

"So good, Adeline. You're breathtaking." I whispered under my breath.

She looks through her hooded eyes, her hair decorating her shoulders as she tilts her head to the side.

Adeline moved the bottle from her chest to her belly and posed a few more times while I clicked the pictures which looked absolutely perfect. She is too perfect.

"I think I got very good ones."

She chuckled and stood up from the floor. "I have one more idea, can we do that too?"

This girl with be the death of me.

I struggled to say "no" at her so I gave her a reluctant nod.

She excitingly sat down on the sofa and opened the bottle with her teeth.

"What are you doing-?" I tried asking.

"Just take the pictures."

I listened and put my camera in front of my eyes again. However, I wasn't ready for her next pose which drove me insane.

Adeline started pouring the wine all over her body. It started flooding from her neck, down to her curvy chest and stomach. I gulped while clicking the camera and taking the best photos I've ever seen.

The way the color of the wine completed her skin and her lingerie. The way it dripped down her so sexily and beautifully. I can't get enough of her.

"Pour it all over you, baby." Was the only thing I could mutter.

She smirked and continued looking at me with her seductive gaze and tilted her head back.

I'm done, I can't fucking do this anymore. I can't take her sweet torture anymore.

I surely took amazing photos and I think that we're done for today. Not before I fuck her brains out for teasing me like this.

Stomping my way towards her I threw my camera on the sofa and leaned over Adeline. She was breathing heavily, with every rise of her chest her soft nipples touched mine.

"You- you make me fucking crazy for you, Adeline," I whispered. Grasping her jaw in my hand. "Are you aware of that?"

She smirked and closed her eyes for a second. "No, I'm not aware that I have that effect on you." She teased.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked and pressed myself onto her. My torso meeting hers. When she felt my boner on her stomach she shuddered. "Are you aware now?"

Adeline licked her lower lip and raised her hips. I hissed when her clothed pussy made contact with my hard-on. In a matter of second, my hand was wrapped around her neck as both of our breathing escalated.

"You've been teasing me all day, baby. Are you that desperate to be fucked?"

She nods with soft eyes. Even if she liked some of my degrading words, Adeline still succeeded in keeping her posture powerful.

I couldn't resists anymore and captured her lips. She moaned lowly into my mouth. My aching bulge crashes against her clit while groans escape my lips.

My other hand cups her brests. I started kneading them and then processed to take off her bra, pinching her hard nipples while attacking her lips hungrily. Soon, her nipples are in my mouth, kissed and sucked on. Her body slides against mine, pressing her chest out as she wraps her leg around my waist. She drags her lower body against me. Adeline bites her lip, closing her eyes and moaning gently as she throws her arms over my shoulders and started pulling my hair.

My hands continued grasping her tits while I sucked and blew on her nipples. She could only moan and try to gain some friction by grinding her pussy against me.

My hand drops from her chest down to her panties which were soaked. I tapped my finger on the wet spot and smirked. "You're dripping for me, baby."

She moaned and took a hold of my hand, making me keep it there. "Please touch me." Adeline pleaded.

I chuckled and did as she said. My fingers circled on her clothed clit. She was getting more desperate every second. She grabbed my hand tightly and put it inside her panties. We both let out a breath when I finally touched her naked flesh.

I grunt gently when her wetness meets my fingers work their way in her. She gasps when I start stretching her and she's soon moaning out my name in despair.

"Dion- ah." She shudders when my tongue rolls over her collarbones, licking the sweet wine off of her.

My fingers start working faster inside her so I looked up making sure I ain't giving her any pain. My fingers buried in her, wet up till my knuckles, skillfully pump, roll and thrust inside her to give her every and all kinds of pleasure she deserved. I groaned when her walls contract around clench around my fingers. So fucking tight and wet.

My teasing from my fingers deep in her went on for a while and every moment I took away from fucking her was driving us both nuts. We both craved it.

Her legs fell apart when I pulled my fingers out but she also whines, from the emptiness. I chuckles at her state.

My lips met hers again. "Take off your clothes." She said through kisses. I obeyed and took off everything. Adeline's eyes gleamed when she saw me and I immediately got on top of her. The small sofa was kinda uncomfortable but whatever.

I hiss then lower myself again, positioning myself against her. Her soft breathing fans over my face, my tip rubbing against her pussy while the sexual tension between us hikes.

She rolls her eyes, gripping onto my shoulders. I thrusts in her with a chuckle rolling off my lips. I went deeper inside without giving her enough time to adjust. Her juices gush out as my dick slips into her pussy at ease, drenching me.

Her heel presses against my lower back and she's pulling me into her harder and deeper. Her back arches with the depth I reach, my hands pressing against the sofa beside her head.

"Don't stop." She begs as my airy moan hits her ears.

The speed of my thrusts increases as we're both trying not to fall from the sofa.

She's raking my shoulders and back with her nails, grunting as she hits her hips forward.

Pulling out, I grab her and lay her on the floor then flip her over, entering her pussy from behind. Adeline shrieks in pleasure which blinds her completely. Her head is thrown back as she pressed herself against me.

She mewls, arching her back and soon, the peak of her orgasm is near. She's moaning louder at the moment as my high feels too good to be true.

"Fuck, baby." I grunt, grabbing her waist with one hand while the other meets her hair. I pull it as she cries with
tears staining her cheeks.

"Dion, I'm- I'm gonna cum." she speaks incoherently.

"Let it out, baby." I whisper in her ear while driving inside her faster.

I pulled her hair harshly and slammed her body on my chest. My hand came down and began to flick over the hard nub of her clit as I pumped in and out.

Soon, her orgasm approached and she screamed in ecstasy while her juices squirt out all over the floor. The way she squeezed me so tightly made me cum fastly after her. I pulled out and came all over her ass and back.

"Shit," I breathed out and pulled her shaking body against mine. "Baby." I kissed her head.

Adeline chuckled lowly and relaxed in my arms. "I really loved our shooting session. I think we should do it again."

I chuckled and kissed her red cheeks. "Sure. I would love to."

I carried her and laid her down on the sofa. Then I went in the bathroom and grabbed a towel to clean her up. She snuggled in my chest after I sat down next to her.

"You make me feel so happy, Dion. I have never felt this good with someone."

My hand grasped her tightly. "Me too, baby."

I love to make her happy. It's all that matters to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 75 16
"You are mine, it's good for you as soon as you get that in your fucking mind." In anger i got hold of his collar and yelled "you can't force me into...
39.8K 780 33
Book 1 of The Adeline Series Tom Kaulitz X Oc " what's your name, pretty girl? " He asks, a small smirk forming on his face as decides to take a step...
116K 3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
139K 3.6K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...