Quick Bloody Love (Himiko Tog...

By Tiny3373

they were childhood best friends they both loved each other but neither of them knew it. they were inseparabl... More

Oc Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

28 0 0
By Tiny3373

*Quinns Pov*

"Who in bloody hell is Toga? And how are you so sure it's her mate?" I hear Kaden ask and I sigh, taking a deep breath.

"Toga is my best friend, we have known each other since we were in grade school... I also love her- and I'm pretty sure she loves me..." I trail off and you hear a deep exhale.

"I know it's her because I found out she's been stalking me and now I found her hair in Yuga's room and-"

"How do you know it's her hair?"

I am cut off by the question and I freeze.

"What?" "How do you know it's her hair mate? I mean you saw hair and jumped to bloody conclusions." Kaden explains and I think for a second.

"But-" "If she cares about you why would she take your best friend?" he asks and I pause for a second.

"Yeah- you're right it couldn't be her I mean that would be the worst thing to do to someone you love..." I trail off in realization.

"Exactly now if you will excuse me I'm currently hanging out with Pony now see ya mate-"

The phone hangs up and I stare at my phone with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"Oooooooo~ Kadens got a girlfriend~" I grin while texting Kaden all sorts of kissing emojis.

Sitting down I think about what Kaden said.

"Yeah, there's no way she would've done it..." I mutter to myself.

Eventually, I begin getting bored and decide I want to go out.

Running upstairs I begin getting ready.

After about 20 minutes I head downstairs and grab my jacket and slide on my shoes. "Let's see... how about we go and get some food..." I mutter to myself, scrolling through my phone as I open the door. When I look up my eyes widen at the sight.

*Kadens Pov*

I hang up the phone with Quinn and turn my attention to Pony.

"It sounds sad what he's going through..." she trails off and I sigh.

"It is indeed, but now there's some crazy childhood friend in the mix too..." I sigh looking at her.

"Well how about we watch a movie to take your mind off of it?" she suddenly asks and I grin.

"Alright, what should we watch then?" I ask and she grabs the remote from my hand and excitedly puts on Jurassic Park.

"Wait... You like this movie too?" I ask, looking over at her and she looks at me.

"You like this movie?" she asks and I nod.

"I love this movie!" she suddenly squeals and tackles me with a hug.

"Oof-" I laugh a little patting her head when suddenly my phone starts ringing.

I answer it and hear Quinn frantically speaking.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down mate- what's wrong?" I ask unable to understand anything he is saying.

He repeats himself slowly and my eyes widen, I hang up the phone and look at Pony.

"I gotta head over to Quinn's house, stay here with Buster alright?" I say and she nods.

*Quinn's Pov*

"BLOODY HELL!?" Kaden exclaims as he walks in the door.

"What the hell happened out there mate?" he asks and I look at him with a dead look in my eyes.

"I don't know..." I respond and he sighs.

"Are we sure it's his heart?" He asks and I shrug.

"Why else would it say that?" I ask and he sighs.

Outside it was a bloody mess.

The words 'thought you might want your friend's heart back...' were sprawled out on the wall and on the doorstep was a human heart.

"I'm so sorry mate...." Kaden apologizes and I look at him in confusion.

"Don't be unless you have something to do with it...." I mutter incoherently.

"Do you wanna involve the cops?" He asks and I shrug.

"All it will do is tell me whether or not he's gone..." I reply and sigh.

"But I guess it isn't a bad idea so go ahead..." I state walking to the front door and crouching looking at the heart.

I zone out as I hear Kaden talking on the phone.

"I'm sorry to say this..." The officer starts and I look down nodding already knowing what he is gonna say.

"It's him isn't it?" I ask, looking up slightly only to see the officer has nodded.

"How long was he dead?" I ask with an emotionless face.

"Only a few hours..." he replies and I turn away.

"I'm going home..." I mutter to Kaden, my face remaining expressionless and my voice monotone.

"Alright- call me if-" he stops talking when he looks at me.

"I'll tell Mina you're gonna be off for a bit..." he states and I just walk past him.

When I finally get to the house I go upstairs.

I head towards my room but stop in front of Yugas.

*Start of Flashback Quinn's Pov*

I was walking around outside during recess because I had nothing better to do.

The other kids never wanted to be my friend, which was fine with me, I didn't want to be friends with them anyways.

As I turn a corner I hear crying, and I look around in confusion until I see someone in a corner.

"Hey... why are you crying?" I walk up to the kid in confusion and suddenly they look up.

I look at them taking in their appearance.

He had longish blonde hair, violet eyes, and a weird face.

"Wait- you're Aoyama-Chan... right?" I ask and the boy nods.

"Y-You're Quinn-Chan...." he quietly mutters and I grin.

"Yep! Anyways... why are you crying?" I ask again and sit down next to him.

"Nobody wants to play with me or be my friend...." he mutters looking down and I look at him.

I sit quietly for a second, while he cries.

"I'll be your friend..." I mutter selflessly and he looks up.

"You will?" he asks and I nod.

"But why? Don't you have better friends than me?" he asks and I sigh.

"Not really... Nobody likes me much either..." I explain and watch as Yuga's head tilts.

"Why?" he asks and I look down.

"It's something about my dad..." I state and hear a soft 'Ah' from Yuga.

"You want to be my friend?" Yuga asks after a few minutes.

"I told you that already, idiot I wouldn't offer if I didn't want to" I start but am cut off by Yuga tackling me with a hug.

"Thank you!" he exclaims and I awkwardly pat his head.

*The next day still flashback*

"Please just leave me alone..." I hear my new friend cry out and I hear the chuckles of classmates.

"Look, guys! This loser is crying!" I hear someone say and I look to see an ash-blonde, A brunette, a dirty blonde, and a dark-haired male.

"He looks like he is gonna wet himself, Bakugou!" The brunette sneers laughing and I watch as they take a step near Yuga.

"S-Stay Away!"

I take a step forward as I hear the Ash-Blonde boy laugh.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to?" he sneers and I watch as the blonde shoves Yuga into the wall.

I suddenly feel an immense rage and I glare at the blonde.

I can feel my blood boiling as I suddenly feel energized.

"What are you gonna do? You are quirkless!" I watch as the blonde goes to kick Yuga and I frown.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I yell out and suddenly in a flash of green, I am in front of the blonde, holding my hands out to protect Yuga.

Upon looking at the kids I realize it's Bakugou Katsuki and his three idiots that follow him blindly.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Bakugou asks with small explosions igniting in his hands.

"Stop hurting my friend!" I yell at him with green electricity starting to crackle around my figure.

"B-Bakugou... that's Quinn.... You know h-his dad is-" the brunette kid gets cut off when I appear in front of him bringing my fist into his gut and he falls clutching his stomach.

"You bastard!" Bakugou sneers, leaping towards me, and I scoff.

Suddenly I appear behind him, with green electricity cackling around my fist, he stops and turns around just as I connect my fist with his chest, causing him to fly backward.

"You should've listened to me Bakugou..." I trail off looking down at him with a slight head tilt.

"Tch- everyone is right about you... maybe you are meant to be a villain like your dad-" my eyes widen at his statement and I glare at him.

"You are wrong..." I reply, turning and heading to my friend.

The energy quickly goes away and I kneel beside Yuga, who is looking at me with wide eyes.

"Y-You helped me?" he asks and I look at him confused.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my friend," I reply helping Yuga up and he smiles.

"Thank you Quinn!" he exclaims and I grin.

Suddenly the bell rings and Yuga and I begin to head inside.

"Why is Yuga hanging out with him? His dad is a villain..."

"Look at that stupid Villain..."

"I'm gonna become a hero and one day take him down just like his dad!"

"Why is he here? It's not like he is gonna become a hero-''

Yuga and I overhear a series of multiple murmurs and insults coming from the other kids and I can't help but sigh.

"I- I don't think that about you!" Yuga suddenly chirps and I smile.

"You're a hero to me!" he gushes out and I can't help but laugh.

"Thanks, buddy!"

*End of flashback*

Yuga had always been there for me...

and now he was gone.

The one person that stayed by my side when my dad was arrested for the first time, when I first manifested my quirk, when I almost killed a kid in high school because he was talking bad about my mother, when I first lost my virginity, and many other things.

He was my best friend, my brother from another mother, and the only person that truly understood me aside from Toga.

He meant everything to me, and now he is gone.

The only thing that I found of him was his heart...

I looked around the house suddenly filled with an immense amount of rage coursing through my veins.

This house...

we had only been living there together for 3 months and now what will be done with it?

I had to tell his mother...

Slowly pulling out my phone I dialed her number.

"Bonjour Quinn! What grants me the pleasure of receiving your call?" she asks and I can feel my heart tighten, threatening to break.

"Quinn?" she says with confusion laced in her voice and I let out a choked sob.

"M-Mrs. Aoyama..." I barely manage to get out, the walls I had so carefully built around my emotions crashing down.

"Quinn, what's wrong?" His mother asks with concern in her voice as I stand there completely broken down for a few minutes.

"I- I-'m sorry..." I state after finally being able to calm myself down.

"For what?" she asks and I draw in a shaky breath.

"It's Yuga... h-he's..." I begin stuttering and I feel myself crying again.

"What is it? What's wrong with my baby?" she asks, and I feel my chest tighten in grief at her voice.

"I'm s-sorry but... He's dead-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.9K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
283K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...