Night's Love

By LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 12

1.5K 63 12
By LifeAsBog

(Idk why I've been writing that mini smut, I just feel like it lol)
There's more at the very end of this chapter. Hopefully I get a grip and stop writing so much of it.
-

Taehyung is still holding you as you watch Jungkook try to calm himself down. You do nothing but stare at him, admiring all of his features. 'No way all of our soulmates are hot. Well, isn't that the point of a soulmate? Like, no matter what you're going to find them hot. Oh yeah, I guess you're right.'  You think to yourself.

He takes deep breaths, running his hand through his hair. You watch with intensity. He looks at you, meeting your eyes, and says, "If you're going to look at me like that, I can't calm down. Please look away." You blush, slightly embarrassed to be caught staring. You take his advice, needing to cool down yourself. You turn your body to face Taehyung who is also calming down. He wasn't affected as much, but watching the interaction still made him quite warm. 'Is this what the soulmate bond does? It's so... weird.'

Remembering where you are, you look around to see if there are still people around. Classes must have started because, thankfully, nobody is around. Well, except for one special person. Yoongi. You see him walking on the path, heading your way. Your heart rate picks up again, nervous about what the will say. Noticing your change in demeanor, Taehyung follows your vision, now smiling at Yoongi.

He walks up behind Jungkook and says, "Ah. She got you too, didn't she?" He chuckles, knowing it's true. 

Jungkook breathed out, "Yeah I guess she did. I thought I'd win." 

Yoongi shakes his head, now looking at you. "Taehyung didn't even win, so good luck." You look away, trying to avoid everyone's eyes that are now placed on you. Laughing, you try to release the tension.

Taehyung speaks up and asks, "What even started this whole event?" Yoongi nods wondering the same thing. You look at Jungkook, a little of the anger returning. Taehyung and Yoongi look at you, and then at him, and then back at you as you begin the story.

"I'll make it a long story short. He thinks that I'm hot when I'm mad, so he made it his entire goal to piss me off for the whole lecture. He kept bothering me, so I wanted to get him back which I definitely succeeded in doing." You smile triumphantly. The two boys look at each other as you and Jungkook meet stares, intensely. Taehyung begins laughing and Yoongi has a smile on his face.

"When we first met, you were too afraid to even look at me, but you spent your whole first meeting making each other crazy?" Yoongi says to Jungkook. "Even she was braver than you were when meeting me." 

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "You two were music buddies before you were soulmates! You're just plain scary to me." He says.

After everyone has calmed down, you suggest that you head out to the city for a day. None of you have classes, and tomorrow is Saturday meaning that you have the day to sleep in. They all think it's a good idea, so they walk you to your dorm to retrieve some items. You ask them if you should change, but each one has a different answer.

Taehyung says, "Yeah. Dress like how you did yesterday."

Yoongi says, "No, in fact, cover up more. I'll give you my jacket."

Jungkook says, "I don't care. Wear whatever."

You roll your eyes, not getting a clear answer. You tell them to wait outside as you enter your dorm. Yuqi is sat there, waiting for details. You quickly fill her in on events, and she cheers for you. "Three down, four to go!" She gives you a hug, and then you ask what you should wear for a day out. She puts her finger on her chin, tapping it lightly.

She heads to her closet and quickly grabs a matching outfit. "I was waiting for an occasion to wear this, but now seems like a good time for you." She says. You thank her, going to the bathroom to change. The outfit is a red, plaid mini skirt with a matching jacket. The skirt has a metal chain that dangles to your mid thigh. Underneath the jacket is a plain black crop top. The names on your calf and thigh are visible, so you decide to wear a large, black bandana around your thigh.

You head back downstairs, meeting the three of your soulmates. Each of them scan your body, making you wave your hand in their faces. It makes you nervous when they watch you, so you don't understand why you even wear outfits like this. You head to Yoongi's car, but not without a look from them every now and then. You know you're hot, but could they just not keep their eyes to themselves? You then realize that if one of them were to take their shirt off, you would act the same way.

You go to slide into the back seat, buy Yoongi grabs your hand, guiding you to the front door instead. Taehyung whines, "But I'm always in the front seat!" 

Yoongi shoots him a look and says, "This is her first time going out with us, so she gets front seat." Taehyung pouts, making you turn around in your seat to pinch his cheeks. A smile immediately plasters itself on his face. Satisfied, you all put your seat belts on.

"Where are we going? For lunch, shopping, or something else?" You ask. 

Keeping his eyes on the road, he says, "How about we go shopping and then get lunch? Then maybe we can watch a movie and get dinner." You smile, content with his idea. 

Jungkook speaks up and say, "That's a good idea. We can go shopping with Y/n and get her some new clothes of our choosing." 

You roll your eyes and say, "You're still not over it?" 

He chuckles and replies, "I won't be over it until we're even."

You spend the rest of the car ride listening to the music on the radio. When a popular song came on, everyone would sing it. Yoongi pulls the car into the mall parking lot, letting you all get out of the car. This is quite a large mall, having lots of stores.

Taehyung rushes behind you to grab your hand, now holding it in his own. Jungkook watches him, and decides to do the same. Now, you are between two attractive men, with another one walking in front. Your cheeks turn a light pink, but you pretend it doesn't phase you.

Of course, you see a Victor's Secret to your left. Not wanting to go in, you pretend that it isn't even there. To further your act, you point out B&M, saying you want to go in. Yoongi looks at you and smiles, saying, "Don't worry, we'll hit Victor's Secret on the way out." You shake your head and blush, knowing that he wouldn't let it go. You do end up going into B&M though. It is such a nice store. They have clothes to match just about everything, color and style.

The boys pick out clothes for you while you unknowingly browse the jean section. You feel a tap on your back. Turning around, you see Taehyung's head barely peak over a pile of clothing. Your eyes widen in shock as you say, "What are you doing?" 

He smiles innocently and says, "Try these on. You can model them for us." You tilt your head in disbelief. Does he know how long that will take?

Yoongi comes up to you and grabs your hand, dragging you to the changing room. You can clearly tell who picked out what clothes. You try them on, one by one, modeling after each item. Of course, they think you look amazing in every piece of clothing, so it really doesn't help your decisions. You say to them, "You each get to pick out ONE item of clothing for me to buy." 

Jungkook tilts his head and asks, "Why one? Who says you're buying?" 

You stare at him as you say, "Well they're going to be my clothes, so I would assume I'm paying." The three of them laugh at you as they each pull out a black card. Your eyes shoot open as your jaw drops.

"Wh- Ho- What? That doesn't mean you're paying." You push out. 

They all nod and say, "Of course we are."

"My rule still stands. Only one piece per person." They roll their eyes, not listening. They have a discussion together about which pieces they all want you to have. They end up picking half of the pile. You shake your head, knowing that they won't let you change their minds.

You walk out of the store with three full bags, embarrassed to be seen with that much clothing. You mention, "We all have college dorms. What closet will be able to fit this much?" 

They look at you as Yoongi says, "We don't have a dorm. Don't you know anything about college?" You scrunch your eyebrows, confused. He takes that as a sign to keep going. "Every college is required to have houses on campus for soulmates. They don't want to keep soulmates apart, so they have houses in a little development behind the buildings." Your jaw drops again as you stop walking.

Jungkook closes your mouth for you and says, "I can't believe you didn't know that. Do you know anything about soulmates?" 

You shake your head and say, "My parents aren't soulmates, so they could never tell me anything about them. I didn't even know having more than five soulmates was possible." You whisper the last sentence. Well, you've heard about it in legends, but that's it.

"Okay but that still doesn't answer my question. Where are the clothes going?" 

They look at you dumbfoundedly. "Are you not moving in with us?" Taehyung says. Your heart races. You knew this soulmate thing was serious...but moving in already? Isn't that too fast? They notice your change in demeanor, and Jungkook moves to hold you in his arms. You can't look at them in the eyes while you think. You're too afraid to do anything that drastic. It might be nice, but you hardly know these guys.

Yoongi says, "We don't want to rush you into anything. If you don't want to that's okay, we can just bring you your clothes whenever you want." 

You shake your head. "The clothes aren't the problem. It would be nice to be around you three all the time...but isn't it moving too fast? I don't know...soulmates move quickly, but I'm still not used to it." You quietly finish your thoughts. They nod slowly. Their hearts hurt, knowing that you won't move in with them yet, but they try their best to understand your reasoning.

You clap your hands together, signaling that you should keep going. You make a point when you say, "No more buying huge quantities of clothing!" They roll their eyes, knowing that they will keep buying you clothes. You wonder how they have the black cards, but won't ask until later in life.

You continue to walk around the mall, adding shopping bag after shopping bag full of clothes. You make your way back through the mall when Yoongi stops and drags you into a store. Taehyung and Jungkook follow behind you with a smirk on their faces. You look around and once you notice what store you're in, your cheeks turn warm. You stare at Yoongi in the eyes, who holds your gaze. He puts you into a dressing room, leaving you to go get clothing...well if you'll call it clothing.

After a couple of minutes, you hear footsteps come back into the dressing room. You hear Taehyung's voice as he calls, "You'll model these for us right?" 

You sigh and say, "No way. You're perverts." You hear them chuckle. You notice that there is a lock on the door. Quietly, you twist it, not letting them bring the 'clothes' in. They twist the knob, unable to open the door. You laugh as they struggle.

"Did you lock the door?" Jungkook asks, you cackle, answering his question. "Can you pleaseeee let us have this one thing? Wait. Are you uncomfortable? Oh my god guys we made her uncomfortable." He begins to freak out. The thing is, you weren't uncomfortable. You're quite confident of your body in general, so in front of your soulmates is not a huge issue. You just want to tease them again.

You swing the door open, a fake, angry look on your face. You snatch the lingerie from his hand and slam the door closed again. You almost feel bad, but then you remember that you're going to win another game. 'Wow. We haven't played games in ages, these guys are the best.'  Yoongi smirks, already knowing your plan.

You slip on the first set. It is a bright red, lace bra with a matching thong. The thong, however, has one of those attached thigh bands. 'Of course. The band is irresistible.'  You take the time to admire yourself in the mirror first. You slowly open the door, a mean look on your face. You are making these faces because of Jungkook's prior confession. You pose, showing off all of your best angles. Before they can say anything, you slam the door. 'On to the next piece.'

You take that set off, looking for the next best one. You find a black one piece that has a lacey top and an opening on your stomach and back. This one also has a thigh band, but this one is tighter. A slight squeeze of the thigh definitely produces a sexier effect. You open the door to see them again, this time you use the door as a prop. You grab Jungkook by the shirt on his chest, and drag him into the changing room. The other two boys stare at the closed dressing room door, stunned by the two second interaction. They look at each other, suddenly jealous of the younger soulmate.

You look at him under hooded eyes while he just stares. You grab his chin and tilt it down so he can admire your body. You get closer to him and say, "Want to play a game?" A smirk wiggles it's way onto your face as he nods his head, in a trance.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
702K 32.4K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
141K 3.8K 14
A polyamory story between the 7 members of bts -a polyamory relationship. -smut (a lot)still theirs. A plot -mystery-ish. -AU because there are thi...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...