Cherry Red - George Weasley

De LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... Mai multe

Cherry Red
1 - sixth year
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
12 - Brooch
13 - Mistakes and Mischief
14 - Point proven
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
19 - Delicate Touch
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

15 - Amycus Carrow

3.7K 112 22
De LouWrites4you

Autumn Carrow sat beside Pansy Parkinson in the booth they always sat in at the three broomsticks. Draco, Lorenzo and Blaise sitting across while Daphne sat to Pansy's right.

Autumn continued to stir her drink with the straw, staring absentmindedly down at the frothy liquid.

The other five in the group continued their bickering and arguing about the next quidditch game that was coming up.

Slytherin vs Hufflepuff.

It was an easy win, Pansy and Daphne simply enjoyed to pretend otherwise, to torment the boys before them, it was always easy to do so. Especially when it came to Malfoy. Malfoy who sat directly across started to notice Autumns silent demeanour.

A kick to the side of her calf pulled her from her daydreaming.

Malfoy giving her a subtle nod, ensuring she had been okay, he already knew what was on her mind, or partly at least.

He hadn't known that kissing a Weasley plagued her.

Only the meeting with her father she would have later on in the day.

She sat here awaiting one of his wizards attendance to collect her, she would meet with him later and return to Hogwarts through the night when no one could bother her.

He demanded these meetings every few months.

She gave Draco a rather sad looking smile before finishing off the contents of her butter beer.

"Anyone else need another?" She lifted the cup lightly to give it a wave, watching as everyone one by one either shook their heads or said no.

A curt nod was given before she wandered up to the bar area awaiting being served. She saw someone else stand beside her, feeling the awkwardness radiate from him before even looking his way.

Ronald Weasley.

His face covered in a mix of intrigue and disgust while she felt his eyes bore into her head.

"Can I help you?" She spoke first, turning her head after to find him shuffling to move his head, "do I have something on my face?" She questioned again.

"I don't know what you're talking about" the red haired boy shrugged looking at her awkwardly.

She let out a brief sigh, "alright let me ask, what have I done to you Ronald?" She watched his face turn from concerned to confused, "why do you look at me the way you do? Is it because I'm a Slytherin?" She questioned further watching as he vigorously shook his head, "you know, you Gryffindors act so very noble and kind, yet you out of all the houses, show the most hatred to those who are sorted into a specific house by a hat" her words actually had him thinking, "that to me does not show nobility, it only shows prejudice" she let out a huff, "and us Slytherin's are the only bad ones"

Ron stood taller, "well, I know majority of Slytherin's are not good people" he confirmed by continuing, "the dark Lord was a Slytherin"

She let out a laugh, "and Peter Pettigrew, he was a Gryffindor was he not?" She pushed back hearing the loud swallow from the boy before her, "a Gryffindor who betrayed your best friends parents" she paused raising a finger to her chin, "in fact, it was you who carried him about for months, years even allowing him free access to roam Hogwarts"

"I didn't know my rat was a human!"

"No, you didn't, and thus I don't blame you for helping Lord Voldemort" the boldness of her using his name catching Ron and everyone near off guard, "so why Ronald, do you blame me simply because of the house I was sorted into?"

Ron took a few deep breaths trying to think of what to say.

"Your father" he snapped back, "he is not a good person" looking almost proud of his response, unsure how she could argue back.

"Ah yes, because we are all exactly like our parents aren't we?" She hadn't realised George Weasley was stood behind her, coming to stand up for his brother but stopping to listen in, "tell me, have you ever met my mother?" She cooed, watching as he shook his head, "and so I could take after her, couldn't I?" Thinking of her mother once again.

"The mother who is in Azkaban?" Harry stood by his friends side adding his piece.

"Wow man, let's not-" George almost intervened.

Cut off by Autumn, "like your god father?" She let out a laugh, seeing Draco with everyone else behind him headed their way, "he was in Azkaban, so if my mother is a bad person simply for being there, Sirius Black must also be an unhinged murderer, since we are believing all the news have to say?" George could hear the faint twinges of hurt in her voice.

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, watching while Harry and Ron hadn't known what to say. Harry standing with his arms crossed while Ron had a look of what seemed like remorse on his face.

"Are you alright?" She heard the voice of George Weasley behind her.

Spinning around to meet his eyes she let out a sinful laugh, "am I alright? Do not pretend to care Weasel" she spat spitefully, "wouldn't want to cause anymore mistakes now would we?" He would've felt guilty for her final words if he hadn't of heard her refer to him as weasel.

"Suit yourself, witch" he spat back walking over to his brother.

Autumn Carrow felt the hand of Blaise Zabini on her shoulder, a tight squeeze just to let her know he had been there.

That was all she needed.

The small bell atop of the entrance ringing and having all turn its way.

"Autumn Carrow" the voice of the figure dressed in all black loomed, "your father would like you to join him this evening for your tea" fear twinging in her chest that she wouldn't show.

She walked through the huddle of Gryffindors to make her way toward the door, feeling their eyes on her, her arm being gripped from behind as she walked, turning to find Draco Malfoy, "do you want me to join?" He was simply trying to keep her safe.

"No no, I will be quite alright I'm sure" she gave him a smile.

The hallways were cold and bare as always.

The house interior matched that of her fathers interior, cold, dark and empty.

She made her way to the dining room, refusing the be walked there by one of his wizards as though she were a dog.

Entering by pushing the large and rather heavy black door, the squeaking having what she'd assume to be every eye on her. To her surprise the only set of eyes on her, the only set in the room beside her own were that of her father.

Usually his sister sat by his left side.

She was no where to be seen, she had almost never been alone in a room with her father.

"Father" she tried to speak calmly and curiously, awaiting his invitation for her to sit down, only for him to stare her way for a moment before speaking.

"Sit, daughter"

She walked toward him, sitting to his right where she usually would while he sat in the end chair she sat in the first to his right. She placed her jacket which she held over the arm of the chair to her right.

"Is everyone alright?" She questioned still surprised by the empty room.

"This isn't about everyone Autumn" her brows furrowed, "this is about your mother" her heart felt like it began to beat 5 times as fast as usual, "it's time I tell you just what happened, are you ready for that child?"

He watched as his daughter nodded nervously.

"Your hand, gave me your hand" he placed her on the table palm up waiting for her to take his hand, "your mother is a dangerous woman this you know, you simply do not know her crimes" Autumns brows furrowed as he spoke placing her hand in his, "your mother had been romantically involved with another" her eyes widened, "he didn't reciprocate her feelings, and so she went to the dark Lord in hopes that he would grant her the heart of this gentleman, she would not tell any of us his name, however, your mother she was an incredibly jealous and deceitful woman"

"No she wasn't-" Autumn tried to object, trying to pull her hand back.

Her father only gripped her tighter and with his free hand raised it high enough to collide with his daughter face, "enough!" His tone had been loud and unwavering, "you will listen to me and you will not interrupt, am I clear?"

Autumn felt the pulsating of the skin by her cheek bone knowing it would bruise, "yes father, I will not interrupt"

He cleared his throat, "when she learned that another woman, a supporter of the dark Lord was being kind to me during her deceit she murdered her in cold blood, in front of my very eyes" he continued, "a woman I cared for, murdered by a woman I used to care for, I tried to contain her but it simply couldn't be done, myself and the other followers of Lord Voldemort, we tried to keep her hidden for so long, we simply couldn't continue with her aggression only becoming worse after she threatened to hurt you my child" Autumns heart hurt, "you may think me evil and calculating but I care about my flesh and blood, I alerted the ministry to her whereabouts in return for your safety"

"I am sorry you had to suffer at her hands father" Autumn looked down.

"Now now, it's not your fault nor is it mine" he hummed.

"May I ask, why now?"

"Well Autumn, I had hoped to ease you into this but that decision was taken from me yesterday evening when I had written to you to inform you of our meeting" he gave the table three knocks, "your mother escaped from Azkaban last night" Autumns eyes widened at that thought.

The doors opened, her Aunt at the front followed by many others.

"I will let you return to your studies at Hogwarts, I just must warn you, should you ever see your mother you must call for me with the pendant I gave you, yes?"

"Of course father, if she comes to me I shall alert you immediately" Autumn stood, giving everyone a quick nod before making her way to the door.

The chill of the empty castles brought her more comfort than that of her home.

Her blue bruise covered her cheek bone from her fathers force alone. She had expected worse if she were honest, if she'd have just kept silent even that wouldn't have happened.

Upon her return to her dormitory she found a letter that had been tucked underneath the door, a letter with only her first name on the envelope.

The handwriting inside had been messy, but she could read it.

Youngest Carrow,

I write to your to inform you of your mothers escape, hoping I get this to you prior to your father. That I cannot be certain of, I could of course have told you this in person as I suspect he would, though the chances of being caught outweighs the benefit of such.

She is safe and well, she only wishes to see you, as you well know that will come in due course.
Until then I will keep her safe, as I promised my dearest friend I would.

I intend to keep you safe by his wishes as well as your mother.

She hopes your father has not plagued your mind with his vicious tongue. I can only remind her that you know who you are, truly, as do I.

You are good, despite all the wrongdoings he has been a part of.

She heard of your altercation early this afternoon, in fact, she elected to tell me as I write to you now, she wishes you pay no mind to how others view you, you know the truth and anyone who deserves your time will know this truth also.

Lastly I am to ensure you how much she loves you and misses you, she simply cannot risk meeting with you just yet.

Yours sincerely,
ML

Autumn felt her face screw up, scrunching the letter in her hands before tossing it in the bin underneath her desk.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.5K 620 25
Five years ago, after hundreds of years of the tyrannical rule, the Arcadia Empire was overthrown in a coup d'etat. Many only know of a Black Machine...
478K 510 4
This Book Is For Michael Jackson imagines . I accept Requests
404K 12K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...
200K 5.7K 33
All your life you've fought to prove yourself. Whether it was through school, work, or your personal life. When you're given the opportunity to work...