š“š‡š„ š“š€š’š“š„ šŽš… šˆš“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"šˆ šœššš§'š­ š°ššš¢š­ š­šØ šŸš®šœš¤ š­š”ššš­ š šØššššš¦š§ ššš­š­š¢š­š®ššž š«š¢š š”š­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š²šØš®."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

05 | trouble is dripping

129K 1.9K 2.9K
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

The last person I wanted to hear from today was Landon. I don't want to hear from him ever. Not with all the crap that's been going on within my empire, I am seconds away from losing my shit.

"What the fuck did he say?" Gabriel demands as we race to the location that he disclosed moments ago.

I shake my head and grip the steering wheel tighter. "He's ransacked one of our operations, holding them hostage until we get there."

"Shit," Gabriel's voice echoes through the car. "This is fucking bad."

"Landon isn't the sort of person who will leave this situation without a little blood shed," I grit out angrily, taking a sharp left. "When can Jace get us the extra money so we can pay him off for a little while?"

Gabriel digs his work phone out from his pocket. "He said he's been working on it but I'm praying it's soon. We're still not coming any close to who was working with Liam, why he leaked that information."

"Yeah well we've been a little distracted," I spit in his direction, my knuckles turning white from the force of my clench. "Don't you think?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I refuse to glance over at him because I already know that look on his face. "Your sister," I growl. "She's been distracting you, she's been distracting us. If she wasn't here, this shit would be sorted."

He slams his hand down onto the glove compartment. "She's my fucking blood, I couldn't just leave her. She hasn't been distracting us, you've just decided to be an ass to her. She's willing to leave you alone if you leave her alone."

I suppress a deep grumble but I didn't have the mental capacity to have this conversation. We have bigger things to think about than his sister, one that needs to stay out of her business if she wants to keep her head in my house.

We pull up outside the derelict warehouse, Gabriel lines the belt of his trousers with handguns and I do the same. Hiding them behind my blazer. We give each other one last glance before we step out and we walk towards the warehouse.

I share a glance with Gabriel and we head inside. My eyes find three of my workers on their knees, guns to their head. Fury almost blinds me but I grit my teeth and stare up at Landon who has his hands tucked behind him neatly, back straight and chin high.

Landon might look like a ravishing guy but he's nothing but pure evil.

He's tall, similar build to myself. Dark black tousled hair and midnight eyes, he is covered in scars but the most noticeable, the one across his lips that have healed and now left a thick white line across his mouth and chin.

I don't even want to know the things he's previously endured.

"Lonzo," he flashes me a bright fake smile. "Gabriel, so pleased for you guys to finally make it."

"Release them," I point to my men. "If you want it out with me, then have it out with me. This isn't on them."

Landon tilts his head slowly and works his way towards me, I notice Gabriel's fingers twitch. He's ready to reach for his gun any given second but I realise that we're outnumbered as it is, especially with our men on the ground and guns to their brains.

"But what's the fun in that?"

I grit my teeth. "We gave you your money last week," I spit out.

"I don't recall you adding on my interest that I wanted for being cut short with barely any explanation," he walks towards us and my back turns rigid. "You think you can get away with having my money stolen and not think that you have to pay me back with interest?"

His dark, cold laugh echoes across the room only for his men to laugh in response. My eye twitches but I don't let him see how much he's currently irking me.

"We'll get it to you," Gabriel's voice cuts over their pathetic laughter. "By Sunday."

Landon stops laughing instantly and snaps his head in his direction. "Sunday? What makes you think that I can wait until Sunday?"

"It's Sunday or nothing," I snarl at him.

He steps forward and I step closer, I watch as he reaches for his gun in his belt and I do the same, Gabriel releasing his own at the same time at me. We point our guns at each other, taking off the safety and showing our determination.

Landon's dark eyes zero in on mine. I lower my breathing. He doesn't scare me. Having a gun pointed at my chest doesn't scare me. Though my heart pounds against my ribcage at the adrenaline running through my body.

We both know he's irrational but he wouldn't destroy this when he knows we bring him in so much money in return. "Shoot me and you'll get nothing," my voice is so dark that I almost don't recognise it.

"Lonzo, Lonzo, Lonzo," he shakes his head with a bitter smile. "You have no idea what game you're playing here."

I bite down on my gums. "We got you your money. We'll get you your interest and this will never fucking happen again."

He hums and stares at me down the barrel of his gun. "You're right," he sighs sarcastically. "This won't ever happen again. Not when your empire is fucking lousy, slipping through snakes that betray their own kind?" He's laughing again. "I'm embarrassed for you, Lonzo."

"If we're done here," Gabriel barks before I snap. He knows me too well and we all want to go home tonight without wounds or dead members. "Then there is nothing more to it. Sunday you'll get your money and this will be finished. Got it, Landon?"

Landon tilts his head towards Gabriel and lowers his gun. He grins like a mad man but I ignore the feral look in his eyes. "Only I get to tell you when it's finished."

He glances from Gabriel to me before beckoning his men to lower their guns and head out. We watch them carefully as they leave, sizing us up as they do. Inside I'm shaking with deep frustration, I wish this shit never happened.

Gabriel checks on our men before sending them home, organising a meeting in the morning so we can discuss what happened before we arrived. But right now, we all deserve to go home, drink half a bottle of whiskey and pretend the last hour never happened.

We climb back into our car and head home.

"Lonzo," Gabriel's voice floats through the car. "Lonzo."

"What?!"

He stares at me but I don't look at him. "You're about to turn this fucking car over. Chill out."

I scoff sourly at his words. "Chill out? Don't you fucking dare tell me to chill out."

"We will get him the money by Sunday," Gabriel says. "We have a job Friday, it will carry us through."

"But we have a fucking mole in our empire, someone who is prepared to fuck us over. They did it once, and they'll do it again if we don't knuckle down and find who it is," I find myself hissing through my teeth. "And tear them apart until they tell us what we need to know. I don't care whose fingers and genitals I'll need to cut off in the process. Fanculo questa merda."

(Fanculo questa merda: fuck this shit)

Gabriel clears his throat and rolls up his sleeves, flashing his tattooed arms. "Then tomorrow with the meeting, we will crack down on this shit and we won't stand for it anymore. This will destroy us, Lonzo. We need to be harder on them, this shit is serious and either of us is going to end up dead."

I turn to look at Gabriel who is already holding my stare. "And if they know Alexia is staying with us," his voice is hoarse. "It could change everything."

"They won't find out," I promise. "We keep our business to ourselves."

"They better not," he focuses his eyes on the road. "I can't have her in my protection and fail her. She doesn't deserve this shit. She's never been a part of it, never wanted to be a part of it but she has no other choice and I feel like a shitty brother for even dragging her into more danger."

I pull up to our house and make our way through the gates, parking the car in the underground shelter. We get out of the car and make our way into the house, Gabriel goes upstairs to check on Alexia but it's late and I desperately need something to wash down this rage.

Once I'm in the kitchen I notice one of my canters is on the side, the top popped open and a glass that hasn't been put away in the dishwasher. My eyes begin to burn because I know Alexia must have touched my drink.

My whiskey that even Gabriel doesn't touch. No one touches because it's mine.

Before I know what I'm doing, I race upstairs to find Gabriel speaking to Alexia in her room. He catches my eyes and then narrows his gaze when he notices my expression, soon Alexia emerges in the doorway.

"Who gave you permission to touch my stuff?" I growl at her.

She recoils from my tone. "What are you talking about?"

I stare back into those stupidly mesmerising brown eyes and forget how she looks for a second, even in her skimpy pyjamas. "My drink downstairs. You've touched it and left the fucking evidence on the side."

"It was one drink," she exhales slowly. "You guys were out and I couldn't sleep."

"Do. Not. Touch. My. Stuff."

Gabriel presses a hand to my chest as I inch closer, pushing me away from his sister. Neither of us have glanced away from one another, she's challenging me and she knows exactly how to push my buttons. Gabriel has no idea what she's capable of.

"Okay, let's calm down," Gabriel's stern voice isn't good enough for me to stand down.

"You have no fucking respect for us, for this house."

He pushes my chest even further. "That's enough, it's been a long day. Alexia, apologise."

I watch as her mouth hangs open in shock. "Apologise? I did–"

"Lex," his voice ripples, silencing her. "Lonzo is right. Just because you live here, doesn't give you the right to touch his things. If you want your own stuff, we can order it in. It's not a big deal."

Alexia's big brown eyes stare down at her brother, she folds her arms across her chest before turning back to me. Then she forces out a fake smile that I wish I could slap off her face but I keep my fists tightened at my sides. I'd never lay my hand on a woman unless they wanted me to.

"I'm so sorry for touching your stuff," she says through gritted teeth. When Gabriel glances away from her, she has the nerve to stare me directly in the eye and scoff at my blank reaction.

I step away before I lose my shit, especially after everything that happened today.

God. She fucking infuriates me. I hate that she's not scared of me. I fucking wish I could fuck that attitude straight out of her, maybe she'd listen then whilst my cock punishes each and every one of her holes.

When I shut myself in my office, I scold myself for having such thoughts of Gabriel's sister. But sometimes that's what they need to get themselves in line, a long, hard, deep fucking until they're silent and only my name is falling from their lips.

Fucked into submission and can barely stand the next day. Leaving their legs shaking and memories for days because of how sore they should feel.

My cock grows in my pants and I want to rip out my own throat for becoming hard over this. Hard over thinking of fucking her when it should be the last thing I do, that and killing her because she's so damn aggravating.

She brings nothing to my life but irritation and a distraction that we don't need right now.

I dig my hand into my pocket and fly through my contacts, falling upon Janelle. I haven't seen her in weeks but I need a release and I know she could be here in less than half an hour, she's usually desperate and great when I need my dick wet.

It doesn't take long for her to come to the house, I grant her through the guards at the gate and she walks through to my office. She knows the deal, she's done this plenty of times before.

"Hey, handsome," she grins from the doorway before pushing it behind her.

I notice that her blonde hair is a lot longer than I remembered, probably extensions. She's got a deep cherry red lip gloss across her mouth, dark eyes covered with thick lust. I know that she's not really my type but she's a good fuck and that's all I can think about right now.

My arm loops around her waist and I tug her towards me harshly, she yelps out but smiles. "Wow," she purrs and presses a hand to my chest. "I missed you too."

I ignore her comment. I didn't miss her. Nor will I ever miss her but I guess I could say I miss her pussy.

"Come on," she tugs my hand. "Let's go to your bed."

My head shakes at her. "No," I heave out. "I can fuck you good right here."

She pouts at me, her lips are big and perfect for visuals. It's clear that Janelle likes being enhanced, with the tits and the lips, even her fake tan. But she still looks good and she knows it, she owns it and her confidence does wonders for me.

"Why not?"

"Because you know I don't do that shit," I growl out before taking a fist full of her hair and bending her over my desk roughly. "But I can take you just fine with you bent over."

Janelle exhales a soft grunt as I hoist up her dress, finding her soaked beneath. I like that I have that effect on her, on most women. Sometimes they're probably fucking me for my power but I don't care, as long as I get what I want then I'm happy.

I reach for a condom in my drawer and rip it open before pulling down my trousers and lining it against my cock. Then before Janelle can prepare herself, I plunge deep into her. Gripping her shoulder as I bury my cock deep inside her wet pussy.

She cries out instantly, the desk rattling at the sounds of her moans. Working in perfect rhythm. "F-Fuck, yes," she cries out.

My teeth grit down painfully as I release my rage on her body, digging my fingers into her hips knowing full well I'll probably leave bruises but I know that's the kind of fucking Janelle loves.

I thrust powerfully, pounding her over and over until she's a moaning withering mess. My hand comes down on her ass, leaving the plush skin bleeding a pink stain. The pleasure begins to build up inside and I move faster, harder.

My eyes glance up and I stare at the light from the hall, she never closed the door properly and now I can see the soft light leaking in. Between the gap of the door I spot a figure, and I instantly know who it is.

Standing there, watching me fuck away like it's the most extraordinary thing she's ever seen.

Alexia doesn't move, I don't even know if she knows I can see her. But she stops to watch and I find myself smirking, ravishing my cock inside of Janelle continuously until I'm sure my desk is about to snap in two.

For some unknown reason this makes me closer to a release, growing harder. She's watching me and she's not moving. I have no clue why but it makes me want to explode, I almost forget that this is another woman I'm fucking. Her eyes give me a spark I didn't know I needed.

Suddenly Alexia jumps away when she realises that I've noticed her. But she was busted a long time ago.

I continue to smirk to myself until I finish in the condom and pull myself away from Janelle's sweaty body. She pulls herself up from the desk and pulls down her dress, flashing me a lazy smile.

"Wow," she exhales, still trying to catch her breath. "Bad day?"

"You should go," I say as I throw the condom in the bin and tuck myself back into my trousers.

Her mouth hangs open in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm serious."

She scowls at me and stumbles away from my desk. "You're a fucking ass. You've got no respect for women."

"You know that this is strictly sex, nothing else. I never implied anything more."

"Fuck you, Lonzo."

I watch as she walks towards my office door and walks herself out, muttering inaudible things under her breath but she's the last of my worries. I couldn't give a fuck what she thinks about me.

Later I take myself to bed and find myself tossing and turning feeling severely dissatisfied with everything.

✧✧✧

Read up to chapter 18 on Patreon!
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves. What did we think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Eeeep Landon is hard work and he's going to cause some dramaaaaaaa😈

Also Alexia watching Lonzo fuck does things to me and the fact he was putting a show on for her🥵🥵🥵

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading. Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 16.4K 70
š–‡š–”š–”š– š–™š–œš–” ~ š–™š–š–Š š–•š–š–”š–Šš–“š–Žš– š–˜š–Šš–—š–Žš–Šš–˜ Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
66.5K 1.8K 21
š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļøŽ š€ š’š“š€ššƒ š€š‹šŽšš„ šŒš€š…šˆš€ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ ā§ š‹š¢š§šš š†šØš§š³ššš„šžš³ is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
12.2M 368K 38
__ā¤ļøŽ The Maid and the Mafia King ā¤ļøŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...