Night's Love

By LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 11

1.5K 76 9
By LifeAsBog

Mild tension/teasing Warning!!!!!!
--

Once again, your alarm screams at you and Yuqi to wake up for class. You slowly roll out of bed, placing your feet on the ground. You look over at Yuqi who has a funny look on her face. You scrunch your eyebrows together, confused.

"So, last night huh? What's up with that?" She winks. You tilt your head, wondering how she knew about any of it. Reading your mind, she continues by saying, "I saw the way you walked in here last night, all red and bothered. I also saw you three walking together, and I connected the dots." She laughs while you blush a deep pink. You slightly shake your head, embarrassed.

You go over to the closet to choose an outfit. You decide not to do a repeat of yesterday because you didn't want to 'push their limits' as Yoongi mentioned. You end up picking a cute, light pink dress with puffy sleeves. You pair it with some pink jewelry, white tennis shoes, and a half up half down hairstyle.

You spend some of the morning talking to Yuqi while eating cereal. It's about time to head to one of your least favorite classes, so you grab your bag and and wish Yuqi luck with an exam. While walking, you decide to check your phone. Your heart flutters when you see a text from your two soulmates. Yoongi's reads:

Good morning, princess. I hope you slept well after last night. Have a good day and I'll see you later.

You smile as you read his text, wondering how you're already head over heels. You reply to him by saying:

Good morning, and of course I slept well. My heart was satisfied. Have a good day <3.

Unknowingly, that little heart in the text would make Yoongi's heart soar. You open Taehyung's text which reads:

I hope you feel good about yesterday because I will remember it. Good morning, let me know if you're free today.

You giggle, knowing you would do yesterday again in a heartbeat. You reply:

I feel wonderful about yesterday. I have a morning class, but that's it for the day. Maybe we can go out for dinner.

You smile and lock your phone, entering your classroom. You sit down at the back, but get a sense of Deja vu when you feel someone sitting closer than usual. This time though, you don't recognize the person sitting closely behind you. Turning around would be really awkward, so you just choose to ignore them. You feel the person shaking their foot which in turn shakes your chair. Suddenly annoyed, you slide your chair into the table a bit further to escape the tapping. Obviously, this doesn't change anything, just makes you more uncomfortable.

You sigh out loud, not knowing what to do about the person. All of a sudden, they make it worse by clicking their pen which irritates you to no end. Feeling bold, you spin around and give him a harsh, sideways stare, not meeting his eyes. He stops what he's doing and you slowly spin back around to face the front. You hear him whisper something, but you couldn't quite pick it up. You assume he said something mean, so you just shake your head and shrug your shoulders dumbfoundedly.

Throughout class, he continues doing annoying things until you turn around and look at him. He will stop for a second then continue, causing you to basically miss the whole lecture. By the end, you are so annoyed that you make a promise to confront him.

When the lecture is released, you stand up, grab your things, and spin around to look at him. This is the first time you really look at his face, too agitated to care before now. As you go to say something, your words get caught in your throat. He is beautiful. He has large doe eyes, adorable teeth that are slightly apart, a strong jawline, and luscious hair. You shake the thoughts away, still angry from before. Your anger will always top any other emotion, that's the way you've always been, and it won't stop because of a cute boy.

You press your eyebrows together as you say, "Is there something wrong? You did nothing but bother me that entire lecture. You've never sat there before and I'm not saying that it's a problem, but if you want to keep sitting there, you're gonna have to quiet down. I can't focus when you're being annoying like that." You huff at the end, finished with your words. He just stares at you and opens his mouth to speak, but then closes it again.

You shake your head, dumbfounded again, and begin to walk away. You feel him grab your arm to stop you from walking away, and it works because you physically can't move. Your body erupts in tingles and your heart beats much faster than before. A blue glow shines from your calf and you both look down. Your eyes widen, knowing what this means. You can't turn to face him because you just gave him a lecture on how annoying he was.

He finally says, "You. You are so attractive when you're annoyed." You laugh at him bitterly.

"Seriously? You were pissing me off just because I'm hot? How typical." You shake your arm loose of his grip and begin to walk away. You know that this will hurt both of you, but as you said before, your anger can easily take over.

You walk away with a powerful strut, hoping to make him look. This cute pink dress doesn't exactly match your energy for today, but whatever. You hear him scramble to get his things together and chase after you, but you're quick. You now turn your anger into a game. A running game of cat and mouse. An evil smile caresses your face as you sprint away, hoping to get lost in the crowd of students.

You slip into the library, aiming for the bathroom. You sneak your way in and decide to put on your spare clothes. You always keep them in your bag in case you want to throw, but they'll be useful for right now, too. The clothes are simple sweatpants and a large shirt. You take your hair down, but put it up into another high ponytail. You also put your sunglasses on from yesterday.

Looking like a new person, you exit the bathroom and the library, too. You try not to act suspicious as you stroll to the café, suddenly hungry. Because you're not over this game, you decide to take a sandwich to go. As you exit, you see someone jogging, looking around wildly. Of course, it's him. Jungkook is searching for you, but now you've changed clothes. 'Let's play a game, shall we?'

You take a bite of your sandwich and walk right by him as he still looks around. You laugh to yourself, enjoying getting back at him. You pretend to forget something, sighing and spinning around abruptly. This causes him to look at you, but not for long as he looks for the pink dress. You almost feel offended by the fact he didn't recognize you, but you wouldn't be able to recognize him either if he suddenly changed like this.

You pause to falsely dig in your bag, pretending to find the thing you were looking for. You make a dramatic 'ah' shape with your mouth and spin around once more. He watches you very closely as you do this, but isn't confident enough to know that it's you. You quickly pull your phone out and text Taehyung:

Where are you? Want to meet up?

In just about an instant, he replies:

Of course I do. Where at?

You text him your location and sit on a bench near Jungkook, who is still looking for you. You want to keep playing a little prank on him, just to get him back. Taehyung will be a part of it even though he doesn't know what's happening.

You see Taehyung walk towards your bench as you quickly usher him over, signaling for him to be quiet. He tilts his head, confused by what you mean. All you say is, "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He becomes even more confused, but that only urges you to continue. You want Taehyung to help make Jungkook jealous, so you throw an elbow in his direction. Taehyung wants you to explain, but you only say, "I want to make him jealous because he made me mad." He slowly nods at you and wonders how this whole thing started.

You throw a baseball hat on Taehyung to help disguise him a little bit. 'Let the games begin.'

You sit back down on the bench, dragging him with you. You give him a tight hug and put your nose in the space above his collarbone. You place a light kiss there, making his eyes widen, unsure if this was planned or not. He then does the same thing, trying to play along. At the feeling, you travel a hand up along his back, reaching his neck. He wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

You whisper, "Is he looking?" Taehyung discreetly peaks over your shoulder, but shakes his head. You sigh, realizing you might have to do something else to get his attention. You fake a sneeze, hoping it would do the trick, but of course, it didn't. You sigh, mentally preparing yourself. You think over your options. 'You know, there are other people around. Whatever you do in front of him, you do in front of them too.' You sigh, not knowing if the thought in your mind is worth it.

You whisper to Taehyung, "This might be a stupid question, but do soulmates have like...heightened hearing when it comes each other? Like you know? Could you hear me while other people don't?." 

He pulls his head back and replies, "My psychology professor actually says that is a real thing. I didn't know that before, though. Why do you ask?" 

You chuckle quietly, hoping his professor is right. "Bear with me, okay?" You say. He nods and let's you act out your plan.

You take a deep breath, preparing your evil plan. After a moment, you release a breathy moan hoping it does the trick. Taehyung's grip tightened intensely on your waist, making you breathe out again. You feel your face go red from embarrassment, and you feel his heart rate pick up. You whisper, "Is he looking?" Taehyung has to pull himself back to reality to look up. As he does, he meets eyes with Jungkook. His breath gets caught in his throat and he just nods slightly. You chuckle, knowing that your plan is working. You dramatically trail your hands up and down his body, making his heart rate pick up even more.

You pinch him slightly, trying to get him to touch you the same way, and he does. In an instant, you feel him pulled off of you. In shock, you look up with wide eyes. Jungkook appears in front of your face and grabs your arm, pulling you off of the bench. He uses both arms to pull you against his body. Your breath hitches, but you don't put your arms around him. With a husk in his voice, he's demands, "Put your hands on me like that."

You smirk, knowing he is at a weak point. You shake your head, keeping your hands to yourself. He doesn't like your answer, so he trails his hand down your back, reaching your butt. You gasp in shock, tilting your pelvis forward to avoid his touch, and reach your hand down to stop him. This makes him breathe in sharply. Quickly, he snatches your hand and wraps it around himself. You sigh, knowing he has you beat. Well, not entirely. You could pull the same thing you pulled last night with Taehyung.

As soon as the thought crosses your mind, Taehyung speaks up and says, "Be careful Kookie, she's dangerous. She likes to win games like these." You laugh at him, knowing he's right, but Jungkook keeps going. He puts his head in the curve of your neck and plants a sloppy kiss there, making your eyes open farther. You want to play fairly, so you place a hand on his chest, slowly trailing it down. He stops the kiss to breathe for a second, making his warm air travel down your back.

He places his hand on the small of your back and pushes your torsos together, making you warm. You're not finished yet, and you continue trailing your hand down until your fingertips reach the waistband of his jeans. He quickly grabs your hand and holds it, not wanting you to go any further.

Taehyung steps in and pulls you two apart, holding you by your waist. You look up, broken away from your trance. Jungkook's head is down, he is breathing heavily, and he has a light sheen of sweat on his skin. Taehyung caresses your shoulder and says, "Oh you're so going to get it later." Your heart rate picks up one more time, nervous for future you. He whispers, "Aww, your heart is speeding up. Nervous already? You started it, darling."

You shiver, knowing you just got yourself into a huge mess.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 70.7K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...
18.9K 655 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
182K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
5K 449 32
Two different souls, who just want to live a peaceful life by fighting the odds of life. Unaware of how destiny works for them to become each other's...