𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Chapter 7. | King. |

17.4K 449 127
By Leyah_eroticstories

"If I ever owned a restaurant, I would never cook ever again." Sky said dreamily and I chuckled.

"That's what you're saying now." I exclaimed and she picked up the menu reading through it.

A waitress came over after we got ready to order and we told her what we wanted, she kept brushing her hands on my arms on purpose and sending me flirtatious smiles.

Don't fucking touch me.

"Can you just go for the food and leave already? I'm hungry." Sky gritted my teeth at her and the girl glared back.

"Listen bi-" She started but stopped when I turned to her with a deadly look.

How dare she?

"Continue, why did you stop hm?" I asked, sitting back with my legs spread, my elbows on each armrest and the pad of my thumb rubbing over my fingers as I stared at her. I always had that habit, I don't know why.

"S-Sir, I- She-" Sky smirked at her shaking figure when I demanded for a different waitress as she ran away.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I had to, no one can disrespect you in front of me." I said sipping on my water.

"I feel special, no one has ever made me feel so special before." I blushed at her words looking away just as a different waitress came and gave us our food.

The aroma of the food filled the air and my mouth watered at the sight and smell.

I didn't start eating until Sky had her first bite, I watched her to see if she liked it and she gave me a thumbs up. That was when I used the fork and rolled the pasta onto the fork then took my first bite as well.

"Oh my, this is to die for." She said taking another mouth full as I gave her a grin.

"I know right. Take your t-time, princess." She was practically chewing so fast like someone that was starving.

I love a girl that's not afraid to eat as much as they want. I took the napkin wiping the side of my mouth as she gave me a grateful smile.

We chatted the entire time we were there, it felt like I've known her for years now which was weird.

I told her about my family, she told me about hers. She probably could probably tell you everyone's name in my family by the end of the night.

We just pulled up at my house after we left the restaurant. "Your house is gorgeous." She gasped and I chuckled.

When I reached up to the gate, I pressed a button and I heard the female voice come on immediately. "Hi, state your name."

"Hey Alexa, recognize my voice." I said through the speaker.

"Welcome Mr. Alessio." The voice said and the gate opened up as I drove right in.

"What the fuck just happened?" Sky asked as I drove to my underground garage where I have about five more cars and two bad-ass bikes.

Her mouth dropped again. "Whose bikes are those?" She ran out of the car and I scowled at her as she went to the bikes inspecting them.

"The black and gray one is mine-" I pointed before continuing. "the full black one is Silas."

"Damn, can we take it to school tomorrow pleaseee?" She begged and I grinned.

"Whatever you w-want." I told her, taking her hands as we walked to the door of my house.

We went in and her eyes were all over the place, this place is amazing I know. "Come on, let me show you to your room." She followed behind me up the stairs as I grabbed her bag.

I pushed the door open as we stepped in, this room is one of the guest rooms.

"Here you go." I put the bag on the bed and then stuffed my hands in my pocket watching her with a smile.

"Oh fuck, maybe I'll live here from now on." She whispered and I chuckled again.

"My room is right n-next door okay? I'm not sure if Silas is home right now but I'm going to take a shower, you're free to look around the house if you want." I suggested and she nodded as I went out of the room to give her privacy.

I knew she would look around right this minute, because she couldn't wait any longer so I stepped into my room and went to take a shower leaving Sky to start her tour.

As soon as I went into the shower getting wet, a loud thunderous growl sounded from downstairs and I froze under the shower immediately.

Was that

Hell no.

My heart dropped at the thought, I didn't expect him to be here. My body shook with fear for her, fear I never knew I had.

I almost slipped in the shower hearing the earth-shattering scream from Skylar downstairs.

I quickly got out of the bathroom still wet and wrapped a towel around my waist running as fast as I could down the stairs almost slipping.

I was met with a horrible sight. Its a good thing I came so quickly because I caught King my Rottweiler running after Skylar as she screamed again, this time louder.

"Halt." I commanded in a stern voice and he stopped immediately after hearing my voice as he whined looking at me so innocently as if he wasn't about to tear someone to shreds.

Manipulative bitch.

Skylar was shaking with fear as I went to her and hugged her. "Fuck, I t-thought Silas had him because I didn't hear him when we came in. I'm so sorry."

I forgot that I was naked with only a towel wrapped around my waist, water dripping from my chest disappearing into the towel.

Shit, don't think about it Alessio, it's not the time.

She hugged me as her breathing came back to normal. "It's fine, its not like he was gonna kill me right?"

I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out as I gave her a pitiful look.

"Wait, he was going to kill me. Holy shit." She hugged me closer as her breathing became uneven again.

"Shh, it's okay Sky, I wouldn't let him hurt you okay?" She nodded. "Give me the j-jacket you have now." I told her.

She gave me the jacket and I went in front of King with it as he sniffed it. I had to make him know her scent from now on.

After a while I went back to her as she was watching King with precautions, but he didn't even care anymore as he laid down playing with his toys.

"I promise, he won't trouble you again so no need to be afraid of him okay?" She sighed in relief. "C-Can I maybe go and finish having my bath now?" I asked with a blush as she still held my naked torso.

Her eyes widened as she just realized my upper body was naked. "Oh, you're naked and wet." She says letting go as her eyes trailed down my body and stayed right where the towel covers my dick.

I clenched my jaw as I felt my dick standing at her attention as she licked her lips. "I-I have to g-go." I said before running back up the stairs.

Fuck!

As soon as I reached the bathroom, I pulled off the towel seeing my dick standing tall and proud.

Holy shit, it hurts being so erect.

From the moment I met her its been a constant thing, before I knew she existed I always wonder if something was wrong with me because I never got hard for anyone before, even watching porn— but one look from Sky and within seconds its up.

Cold water it is. I thought to myself.

I finished showered, put on my boxers and came out only to see Sky sitting on the bed.

"Damn, I didn't know you were that fit." She smirked and I blushed again.

"Whatever." I said as I put on my sweats and a shirt. "Wanna go get ice-cream or something?" I asked and she clapped excitedly.

"But first I need to go shower, come on." I went with her as she dragged me into the bathroom. Wait, what?

"Um, Sky-" She cut me off immediately. "Just sit on the counter while I shower please, I need company." She pouts and I gulped.

Do this for her Alessio, just make her happy.

I love when she's happy, it makes me happy as well.

"Oh okay then." I jumped up on the counter sitting down as she started stripping, I turned away not wanting to look without her consent then turned back around when I heard the shower door closed and the shower turned on.

"Give me some of your awful jokes, Nerd." She said from in the shower and I grimaced knowing I make bad jokes.

Oh God, please no- my jokes are so bad it's embarrassing.

"Okay, what did the barista say to their crush? I like you a latte." I started with my awful jokes as she giggled knowing they're bad.

"God, your jokes aren't even that funny but they're still making me laugh." She laughed out and I smiled knowing even though they're bad they still make her laugh.

"What did one raspberry say to the other? I love you berry much." This time she laughed harder and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Eat mop."

"Eat mop who?"

"You eat your poo? yuck." I chuckled and she groaned with laughter.

"Ew." She gagged.

"W-What did the light bulb say to the switch? You turn me on, brotha!" I said in an accent that I'm not sure about but it did work out because now she's dying of laughter in the shower.

Fuck, her melodic laughter is perfect.

A lot more bad jokes after and she was finally finished, I passed her the towel as she came out and wrapped herself in it as I went out sitting on the bed with my phone waiting on her to come out.

She came out in a red lace matching set and holy fuck, she looked ravishing. I saw her hiding the stretch marks on her ass and I rolled my eyes.

"Your stretch marks are beautiful." I smiled at her as she gulped, I know she doesn't like them on her ass but shit, it's so cute. "Stop it princess, I love your tiger stripes." I grinned as she smiled brightly at my comment.

"Thanks Alessio." She smiled trying to hide her tears. "Look in my bag and choose an outfit please." I groaned rolling over and looked through her bag.

"Skirts? No, too short. Dress? No, too t-tight." I kept going through everything as she glared at me.

Before I could blink, she jumped on me as we both fell on the bed with her straddling me. "Damn, you're heavy."

She kept hitting me with the pillow. I grabbed her waist, turning us both around with me now on top of her.

"Are you calling me a cow?" She gasp and I chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know. Am I?" I asked tickling her sides as she giggled twisting and turning.

She pulled at my hair and I grunt out loudly as she wrapped her legs around me, locking me down on her.

I gulped at her smirking form. "Say it again, nerd." She glared.

I'm not even gonna think about the fact that she had on a lace pantie and my crotch was right on her covered pussy.

"Y-You're heavy, princess." I repeated and she started placing kisses on my neck as I squirmed.

Yes I'm afraid of my neck so what? It's ticklish. "Stop." I glared.

"Say you're sorry first, nerd." She demanded and continued her torture.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I said pecking the corner of her lips as she let me go. "Get the fuck up." I lifted her in my lap putting on the hoodie and shorts on her.

"You baby me so much that I'll soon start depending on you for everything." She said hugging my neck and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that a b-bad thing?" I asked her as she hummed.

"I can get very attached."

I don't mind, actually I would fucking love that.

A couple minutes later we went out and I took my keys ready to hit the road. "Ready?" She nodded as we went out together.

Just as we were about to enter the car, Silas drove in with a girl. I almost rolled my eyes seeing someone different again. "Where are you guys going so late?" He asked checking his time.

It's currently 8:00 p.m right now. "We're going to get ice-cream." Sky answered and he squealed.

"Can we come please?" Silas asked excitedly and I turned to Sky silently asking if she was okay with it and she nodded. "Sure." I shrugged.

"Let's race." He smirked at me and I shook my head.

"No, I can't put Sky's life in danger." I frowned but it was removed when I saw Sky clapping at the thought of racing.

"Please." She begged me and I groaned out 'fine', she pecked my cheeks making me blush.

I opened the door for her then got into my side as Silas came around with his car settling right beside mine.

I buckled Sky in when I heard him starting the countdown as I revved my engine getting ready. As soon as I heard go, we both sailed off down the dark street.

Sky was squealing and laughing the entire time as Silas and I kept passing each other constantly.

"Hold on, princess." I warned her and pressed on the gas as we zoomed past Silas further down the quiet street.

I heard my own personal cheerleader cheering me on over the other seat making me grin.

"Yes, faster Alessio." She cheered looking behind to see if Silas was near and as much as I wanted to go faster than this, I can't put her life at risk.

I'd never be able to forgive myself.

"I know a p-place that sells the best ice-cream." I muttered as I stopped at the red light and Silas came in right beside me.

"Okay. I can't wait." She said excitedly.

We both rolled down our window grinning. "Losers, meet us at the ice-cream shop that we always go to with our f-family." I gave him the finger as he throw something at me through the window making me gasp.

"Fuck off." He said just as the green turned and speed off leaving us.

"Cheater." I pressed on the gas trailing behind him and I couldn't get to pass him because the idiot kept swinging from left to right just so I couldn't pass him.

We finally pulled up at the shop and parked, unfortunately Silas cheated and won the race. I got up and went around opening Sky's door for her as she came out.

"You fucking cheated." Sky punched Silas in the back as soon as he came over to us and he screamed loudly running while I chuckled at the fool.

"Fine, I cheated but I just wanted to win once. It's all fair in love and war." He pouts running into the shop leaving the girl who I still don't know.

Sky slipped her hands in mine as we walked into the shop together with me holding the door for her and the girl since as Silas disappeared.

"Thanks." She muttered to me and I nodded as Sky dragged me further into the shop that was practically empty at this hour.

"What ice-cream do you want, princess?"

"Buttered Pecan."

I nodded, we ordered as Sky took my phone and both the girls went and sat down at an empty table in the corner.

"Who's that girl?" I asked Silas and he scratched his head.

"Just a friend, I mean friend with benefits." He corrected and I hummed.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked curiously as he nod. "Do you, I mean would you-" Damn, how should I ask if he even likes Zina. "Do you ever see Zina as m-more than just friends?"

He silently looked at me and I swear I saw sadness flashed over his eyes but disappeared within seconds. "Uh, I-I"

"Here's your order, sir." A voice cuts him off making us both collect the ice-cream as I paid for them.

"We'll talk about this some other time." I warned but deep down I knew what his answer was going to be, I am his twin after all.

We sat down and gave the girls their ice-creams, Sky was busy playing candy crush on my phone which she downloaded, she has a weird obsession with it.

Okay, okay I do too but blame her, it's her fault for downloading it on my phone in the first place.

"Zina called asking for you." Sky said looking up and I see Silas tensed.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Asking if you guys were home but I told her we were getting ice-cream and she said she'll see us tomorrow."

I nodded as I bite into my ice-cream, Silas always laughs at me saying I eat ice-cream weird because I bite it instead of licking.

"My teeth could never." I heard Sky said and I looked over to her watching me bite it. I grinned and shrugged while still eating without a care in the world.

"Oh, this is Katy and Katy that's my brother Alessio and his gir-friend Skylar." I smiled at her as she waved at us.

Introductions long overdue don't you think?

I watched Sky as she licked the ice-cream from bottom to top and then her pierced tongue went around in a circle as she made eye contact with me.

Imagine that tongue licking your d-

Stop it!

The piercing rubbing against the tip of your d-

Shut the fuck up!

I started coughing with a red face at the thoughts that were going through my mind as I looked away.

Where did that come from? Holy shit.

"Are you okay, Alessio?" I heard Katy asked with concern and my eyes widened as I nod multiple times. "Oh, you're looking a bit red there."

Thanks for giving me away dude.

Silas smirked at me and I pat my cheeks looking away. "Just feeling a bit hot, that's all." I murmured as Sky hummed raising a brow at me.
.
.
.

"I need everyone in groups of two for this project that I'll be giving out." The professor announced and everyone started scrambling around trying to find a partner.

I looked over at Sky the same time she made eye contact with me. The professor separated us this morning because according to her, we talk too much when we're together.

Which is partly true.

I hate her. Okay, fine I don't hate her but I don't like her for separating me from the only person I'm comfortable with in this class.

It had been two weeks since we had a sleepover and we were already closer than ever, we're also comfortable around each other.

She's like my Best-friend. For now at least.

"Can we be partners?" A voice next to me said and I turned to see a girl twirling her hair looking at me seductively.

"I-I, I already have a partner." I rushed out because I didn't want to partner up with anybody apart from Sky.

She rolled her eyes like she didn't believe me. "And where is that partner of yours?"

Her hands crawled up my thighs and I shivered in disgust pushing her hands away but she put them back.

"She's right here, now take those ugly little fingers away from him before I break them one by one." Sky said behind me and I smiled at her voice.

The girl quickly removed them and got up, glaring at Sky before stomping her way over the other classroom.

"You're my partner whether you like it or not, nerd. So deal with it." Sky demanded and sat beside me.

Whatever you want princess.

"You're the boss, belle." (Beautiful)

"Good."

Well fuck.
.
.
.

I hope y'all are okay?

Leyah.✍🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 12.4K 52
"What's a kiss?" He asked in my right ear, sending a shiver up my spine. "What's a kiss?" He was suddenly on my left. "What's a kiss." I heard from a...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
6.1K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
5M 94.7K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...