Florence Pugh One-shots!

De Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... Mais

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

In Assistance of...

2.2K 26 3
De Flosfootstool

G!P Reader x Florence

Again Florence is not famous she is your assistant, you get jealous when she brings another person to a staff party...

"Here's your coffee Miss Taylor." I carefully place the coffee next to her.

"Thank you, Florence." She hints a small smile at me making me melt a little.

My boss is the next big thing in the ad agency world. She's smart, sophisticated, tall, witty her voice is so attractive everyone falls for her but, she's also vindictive, and conniving her personality is domineering cab make you feel like the smallest person in the world. I worked for her for about 2 years now, she gave me my first chance.

"Can I get you anything else?"
I bit my lip awaiting a reply.

"Yes, can you grab me the Henderson files please?"

"Right away." I shuffle off as quickly as possible until I find the correct file taking it back to her. I walk around the table laying it in front of her.

"Thank you, Florence." I nod my head walking g towards the door.

"That skirt seems a bit short doesn't it?" My eyes widen.

"Excuse me." She smirks at me as she walks over, her height making me nervous as she approaches. I see her eyes undressing me as she does.

"I said it seems a bit short if I were to ask you to get me something from a low drawer, for example, for example I'd be able to see everything."

I swallow as her hot breath hits
my neck.

"Do you need anything else?" My eyes close as her arms wrap around me.

"Not right now sweetheart." she pulls away as I seemingly return to reality, my heart beating out of my chest.

I spend most of my days sitting at my desk just watching her. Getting. her coffee don't get me wrong I do other stuff too occasionally. I hate seeing all these women in her office they're all far too friendly with her always touching her.

"Florence?... Florence." I shake my head when I hear her voice.

"Yes." I look at her.

"Could you come in here please?" She holds the door open for me as I walk in, and she closes it softly.

I feel her hands on my hips and her perfect lips on my neck making my body tremble.

"I thought we agreed not in work Y/n." I pathetically mutter out not wanting her to stop, my mouth open while she assaults my neck.

"I like playing with your kitten." she g
quietly husks in my ear.

"I love the way your body reacts to me, the slightest touch driving you crazy. I can imagine just how soaked those cute little panties are right now." I grab the back of her head urging her to bite me harder.

"Please Y/n." My pussy already pulsing needing her.

"As you said.. not here Princess." She kisses my cheek leaving through the door leaving me wet and unsatisfied again.

Luckily it's the Christmas party tonight. I have a sure way to get what I want from her.

"Hey, you busy tonight? I need a plus one for my works party?"

The line is silent. "I can make space and do that for you, Flo."

"Lovely see you at 7 Zach."

He's my ex and Y/n has never liked him. Needless to say, she was overjoyed when she found out we were no longer together, that was when our illicit relations began. Y/n was so caring and she was just always there for me. Night's where she'd bring food over just because I was upset. Yes ok one night we both got drunk and we slept together, but when we did it was life-altering, she's so attentive and god does she knows what she's doing. I always knew it would never be serious she sleeps with countless women.

I was just notch on the bedpost to her so this little stunt of mine won't bother her too much.

A few hours later we both arrive and walk in. Y/n is at the door greeting arrivals she looks amazing. In. beautiful slate blue Valentino suit. I know that because I picked it out for her. I may have bought a similar dress.

"Florence. Glad you could make it." Her eyes take me in. "You look beautiful." I blush at the comment. the moment is ruined when Zach approaches.

"Zach... Hey, I was not expecting to see you here." Her jaw clenched as her eyes widen.

"Hey good to see you again Y/n, nice to see you still looking after Flo here." He puts his arm around me I shudder internally.

"Have a good night Zach, Florence can I speak to you for a moment Privately." She hands her clipboard to security holding her arm out to escort me inside.

My heart beats faster, and my mouth is dry as we walk into a small office.

"What was that Florence? You bring a date here to try and make me jealous? Try and hurt me somehow?" She towers over me backing me into a wall. Every part of me wants to grab onto her and let her fuck me all night.

"I...I wasn't tryi..."

"I wasn't finished." I look down. Resting my hands on her belt.

"Look at me!" she roughly pulls my face bringing my attention to her. My mouth natural falling open for her.

"I'm sorry y/n." I look into her eyes. Grabbing at her shirt. "Please don't be mad." I snake my hand inside her shirt. rubbing over her strong chest.

"Have fun tonight Florence." She roughly pushes me against the wall before slipping her hand inside my ruined panties making me whimper. Wasting no time she rubs my clit hard and fast. It takes about 2 minutes until I feel the coil building, knowing this I pathetically whine for her and she knows I'm close "Y/n fuck please do t stop!" On the edge, she stops. Looking at me pulling her hand away.

"Y/n please..." She drops to her knees slipping my underwear off. My head falls back eyes closed.

"You don't deserve it." The balled-up panties shoved into my bag "Leave these off." She arranges her suit looking in the mirror and leaves.

Breathing in deeply. I rest against the wall fixing my dress and make-up before leaving.

I find Zach at the bar and grab a drink, sinking a few shots to calm myself.

An hour or so later I see Y/N talking to Gwen her hands all over her, she's whispering in her ear, no doubt saying the same things she'd say to me.

Zach tries to talk to me but I'm not interested. I just nod waiting for the alcohol to kick in.

Y/n walks off and the courage of the alcohol finally kicks in I follow her.
I wait in the bathroom for her to leave the stall.

"Florence." She walks towards the sink washing her hands.

"Why are you toying with me y/n." I walk next to her.

"Florence don't say something you may regret." She dries her hands and fixes her tie.

"What you gonna do fire me? oh, no wait you'd rather fuck me."

Y/n POV

This girl is playing with fire.

I toss the trash in the bin before walking and towering over her.

"I'm not toying with you, Princess. It's you who's toying with me. Bringing him here into MY event! Knowing full fell how I feel about yo... him" My voice louder than usual hoping she didn't notice my slip up.

"You want to play games? I'll play but trust me I always win. I always get what I want, Who I want, when I want."

I storm out of the bathroom going up to my office to calm down. I let security know where to find me if they need me. We reach the floor as the lift opens. I walk past Florence's desk admiring it. The cute little keepsakes she has on it.

I sit in her chair. Looking through the drawers. I find her perfume spraying it just once. It hits my senses I close my eyes. I can practically feel her here.

The way she'd kiss my neck or rake her nails through my hair. Her smile, her laugh. The cute dimples at the bottom of her back when she'd bend over like the good girl she is.

I shut the drawer headed into my own office grabbing a bottle of Johnny walker. I pour myself a large glass. Kicking my shoes off I lay back.

I gentle knock at my door causes me to sit up. "Come in." I see Florence entering making my heart skip.

"Y/n... sorry to bother you I just.." I walk over to her fast, kissing her passionately unable to hold back any longer.

"It. doesn't matter Princess."
she cups my face and smiles softly at me. I lift her placing her on my desk her legs wrapped around me.

Kissing down her neck I unzip the back of her dress using to top half down displaying her perfect tits. I graze my hand over them before grabbing her thighs. Her hands around my neck as her nails dig into my skin, unable to take my lips away from hers.

I kiss down her chest taking her erect nipples in my mouth and flicking over them with my tongue. Her moans fill the room as she leans back knocking off most of the items on my desk.

"Be as loud as you want Princess no one can hear you here." I swap taking the other nipple and sucking on it. I rub over the other with my thumb making sure they're both hard. I kiss back up her body. Grinning at the way her body reacts.

I stand back just admiring her state and unbuckling my belt. She quickly bet on her knees unzipping me and lowering my trousers. Her  Tongue traced over my hard member making me breathe in harshly.  Nails raking up my thighs until she reaches the hem of my boxers.

I turn us resting my hands on the edge of the desk I feel her slowly pull them down setting my dick free.

"God I've missed you y/n!"

Her mouth takes me all in making my head lean back in pure ecstasy as I grip the edge of the desk.

"Atta girl, that's a good fucking girl." I breathe in sharply as her head bobs up and down "That's a good fucking girl taking me so well." Florence smiles around my dick as she sucks it gently.

"Mmmm fuck." She sucks on it more hungrily swirling her tongue around it.

She moans around my cock bobbing her head up and down faster, I grip the desk harder as my dick begins to twitch. Her moans got louder she starts teasing my balls with her tongue

"Holy fuck! Yes, keep going Princess."

I look down as I see her deepthroating my cock her eyes connecting with mine. I wet my lips as I watch my dick disappear in her mouth.

"I love the feeling of your dick right down the back of my throat." I reach back on the desk. Holding onto the edge so hard my knuckles change color.

My dick disappears down the back of her throat bringing me all the way to the edge. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" She sucks harder taking me further down. her throat. "Shit... shit FUCK!" My dick twitches in her mouth as I unload. "Fuck!." Flo swallows every last bit looking up at me innocently.

"Such a good girl." She bites her lip before standing and kissing me softly.

"Was it OK?" I shake my head laughing.

"It was more than an ok sweetheart."I see her giggle licking her lips.

"Let's get you home." Florence looks around confused.

"Oh erm.. ok." I pass her, her dress, she slips it on and I help her zip it up kissing the back of her neck. I lean in close and whisper in her ear "I'm gonna take you back to mine so I can fuck you in every room sweetheart don't worry."

A/N Part 2???

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 42 18
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂
52.2K 705 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
293K 5.6K 74
Oneshots of one of the cutest madafakas on dis earth. TW: Smut, Adult Language, (Mentions) self-harm and/ or abuse ⚠️ I don't proofread ⚠️
20.6K 266 35
you the male reader have a crush on amy march/yelena belova and florence pugh