Ayanokouji-kun- What is love?

By shadowmonarch325

Ayanokouji in Shuuchiin, guys. Credits to @Omoshiroi12 for the cover More

Route 1: Hayasaka ( Bonus picture)
Hayasaka's route: Prologue
1. New friends and acquaintances
2. Who is Ayanokouji?
3. Picking the electives and an old friend
4. Masterpiece's fortune and the meeting
6. Birthday part 2

5. Birthday Part 1

2.4K 131 42
By shadowmonarch325

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

~ Mohandas Gandhi

Hayasaka POV

This guy, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a dangerous person. He knew our secrets and weakness, and I'm sure he could manipulate people well.

I don't want to be on his bad side.

But why does he want to meet Un'yo?

Just what is he planning?

Ayanokouji POV

The next day after meeting with Hayasaka and Shinomiya, I went to the cafe' and met up with Horikita Manabu.

"So, Ayanokouji." He looked at me with a serious expression. "Why are you going against Shinomiya conglomerate?"

"Going against? I'm protecting myself, senpai." I sipped my cappuccino and looked at him.

"Well, did you talk with my university's chairman?"

"Yes. I had a talk with Shinomiya Oko as well."

"Do you need Un'yo then?"

"If Oko doesn't listen, I can control Un'yo. But I don't have a use for him."

"You're such a cunning fellow, Ayanokouji." He smirked like he was expecting it.

"I'll take it as a compliment."

"Well, then." He stood up from his table. "I'll be leaving then, Ayanokouji. I hope you succeed."

After he left, all I did was...

Eat cakes and parfaits.

These are really good. I've never eaten these many types of sweets

"Kiyotaka-senpai?"

I looked where the sound came from and I saw Shirogane Kei with Shinomiya, Fujiwara, and little Fujiwara? And why does she remind me of Amasawa?

"Kei? What are you guys doing here?"

"We came here for a break after shopping"

Why is Shinomiya looking and glaring at me?

'Hmph! Even Ayanokouji-Kun calling "imouto-chan" by her name?'

Scary.

I got closer to Kei these past few days, and also with Shirogane as well.

"What are you doing here alone?"Fujiwara asked

"I met with a senpai who I used to know in ANHS earlier."

"I see. This here is my little sister, Fujiwara Moeha."

She waved her hand. "Hello."

"Hello, Moeha. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." I introduced myself and looked at Kei. "Kei, what do you think your brother will like for his birthday?"

"Oh, you know." She was surprised. Shinomiya was looking attentively as well. "Well, he is not picky about anything. Give him whatever you like."

"Ok, thanks." I said and "Well, I should be going now. Enjoy your shopping."

"Yes. Take care, Kiyotaka-senpai." She looked at me and gave me a beautiful smile.

***

So, after all, my preparations were done. I relaxed a little, spend time with my friends

And, at last, it's prez's birthday.

I went to the student council room and saw both Shinomiya and Shirogane. Looks like she gave him a fan and a shortcake. I saw Hayasaka peeking at me from behind. It seems she came now. Why is Shinomiya blushing and glancing at the cupboard?

"Happy birthday, prez." I went near them and gave him my present. "Here, my gift."

"What's this?" He said and opened my gift. It was a Longines Hydroconquest 41mm ceramic watch which costs 232704 yen (1678.81$). He was surprised at the watch and also shocked. "Hey, this is too much, Ayanokouji?"

"Consider this as my gratitude, president. You've helped me a lot in these past few weeks. And, I think I will be a real student council member now."

He was reluctant, but he accepted my gift. I saw Shinomiya fidgeting and Hayasaka from the window reflection giving a morse code.

"Come out." was all she said.

"Well, president. I will take my leave." Shinomiya said. "And, please don't open this door." She pointed at the cupboard and warned us with a smile filled with murderous intent.

After she left, Shirogane was blushing and smiling while covering his fan

I said, "You must really like Shinomiya to be this happy."

"W-what? N-no, you're wrong."

Wow, these two have too much pride to confess their feelings. It's not like I'm a love expert, but these two have mutual affection for each other.

"I've told the other three. Meet us at "Sazeriya." We'll be having a party." I said and walked out.

I opened the door and saw Hayasaka consoling the embarrassed Shinomiya.

"Just, what's in that door?" I asked.

"We should go to our classroom. Fast." Hayasaka grabbed both my arm and Shinomiya's. We ran towards the classroom.

Then I asked. "So?"

Then she hesitantly told the whole story. After she finished it, I looked at Shinomiya with a dumbfounded expression while she was covering her face.

"You love him that much that you want to marry him?"

"NO. I-I DON'T LIKE HIM. BUT IF HE WISHES TO DATE ME, I HAVE NO QUALMS."

"Love is war, huh?" I said.

Hayasaka agreed. "Yes."

"By the way, I don't need Un'yo right now. There's been a change in plans. Within a week, I will meet Oko. But before that, I need to talk to your mother, Hayasaka."

"Just who are you, Ayanokouji-Kun? How do you possess such influence?" Hayasaka questioned me.

"I don't like to talk about it. But, I'm in danger. The Naoe faction and Shinomiyas are on my tail, even Shijos. I need your help." I said half-truths and half-lie. "I'm their trophy."

"Trophy? You're not considered as a human?" Shinomiya asked me with concern

Since the moment I was born, I was just a data for my father's research. But I can't tell this to them.

"I won't talk of this matter any further," I said. "Shinomiya, aren't we late for the President's birthday?

"Uh... yes. Hayasaka, come."

"Please go first, Kaguya-sama. I need to talk with Ayanokouji-kun for a minute."

Shinomiya just nodded and went towards the car. Hayasaka looked at me with pity and concern.

"You've suffered since childhood, didn't you Ayanokouji-kun?"

Correction. I've suffered since birth that I went numb to pain and suffering.

"You always tried to be genuine to our group, didn't you? But you couldn't? Just like me."

"I don't think so, Hayasaka. It's not like I tried. I was genuine to our group. Apathy is my bonafide expression."

"H-how?" She was pretty much concerned.

"And, I don't think you are faking it. Even with a serious attitude, you are concerned for the others rather than yours. I admire it."

She widened her eyes and blushed. "Th-thank you."

"It is quite hard for you to live away from your parents who love you very much, isn't it?"

"Y-yes. But I have Kaguya-sama." She smiled beautifully with her genuine expression. She is truly beautiful.

"You really are beautiful," I said.

"I will be going then." She said while her face flushed and walked out of the classroom.

Why did I say that?

END OF CHAPTER 5

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.
THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE BIG.

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE.

PUBLISHED ON- NOV 30 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 125 10
This is crossover ff of COTE and Hyouka.
152K 6.7K 62
I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all.
199K 3.8K 42
Just some random one shots Cote belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa not me Duh
85.2K 3.8K 20
Himeno Yuki is second best girl, ya know. Just some random stories about them in class 1-B