Magic💠Hour (TXT fanfic)

By SeleneKlare

Everything has a story where it all has started, where everything has begun... °*• t h e b e g i n n i n g... More

*•Tomorrow x Together•*
Opening Scene
°*• Chapter 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 3 •*°
°*• Chapter 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 6 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 1 •*°
°*• Chapter 7 •*°
°*• Chapter 8 •*°
°*• Chapter 9 •*°
°*• Chapter 10 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 2 •*°
°*• Chapter 11 •*°
°*• Chapter 12 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.1 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 3.2 •*°
°*• Chapter 13 •*°
°*• Chapter 14 •*°
°*• Chapter 15•*°
°*• H⏱ur 4 •*°
°*• Chapter 16•*°
°*• Chapter 17•*°
°*• Chapter 18 •*°
°*• Chapter 19 •*°
°*• Chapter 20 •*°
°*• Chapter 21 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5 •*°
°*• Chapter 22 •*°
°*• H⏱ur 5:⁵³ •*°
°*• H⏱ur 6 •*°
°*• Chapter 23 •*°
°*• Chapter 24 •*°
°*• Chapter 25 •*°
°*• Chapter 26 •*°
°*• Chapter 27 •*°
°*• Chapter 28 •*°
°*• Chapter 29 •*°
°*• Chapter 30 •*°
°*• Chapter 31 •*°
°*• Chapter 32 •*°
°*• Chapter 33 •*°
°*• Chapter 34 •*°
°*• Chapter|Stuck-room •*°
°*• Chapter 35 •*°
°*• Chapter 36 •*°
°*• Chapter|Valley of Lies •*°
°*• Chapter 37 •*°
°*• Chapter 38 •*°
°*• Chapter 39 •*°
°*• Chapter 40 •*°
°*• Chapter 41 •*°
°*• Chapter 42 •*°
Closing Scene
°*• Chapter|End¿ •*°

°*• H⏱ur 7 •*°

34 3 0
By SeleneKlare

~*☆*~

As light filled the five boys eyes, a melodic tune rang in their ears as the light slowly subsides and their vision returned.

"I-is everyone alright?" Yeonjun called as his vision cleared.

A series of hums and nods from the rest replied to his question as they all tuened to the center were the light that dissipated seemed to gather. The book was open and its open page seemed to be in a multicolored luminous light. The dice that hovered over it then fell towards it and the the glow dissapeared and the book's open page looked like any normal book.

"So~ did we just get transported to magic island or did time went backwards or both?" Beomgyu was the 1st to break the silence.

Before anyone could react, the door of the practice room came ajar that none of them missed as it made a slight squeaking sound.

"Ok... did the door just opened on its own?" Hueningkai nervous chuckles.

Soobin decided to get up and slowly approach the door as the others scrambled up themselves.

"Soobin wait." Yeonjun held the younger.

"Its fine, hyung" - Soobin

Taehyun looked over the two oldest staring at each other communicating with their eyes while Hueningkai and Beomgyu looked over them worriedly. He moved towards the book and the dice, closing in the book with the dice in between as he got up. His eyes landing at the door when a silvery figure past by making him back up with a start.

"What's wrong Tae?" Soobin asked making Taehyun turn to the older. Yeonjun and the others were all looking at him.

"Did... did you guys saw that?" He asked, much to the others confusion.

"Uh saw what?" Beomgyu asked and right there, Taehyun's momentary fear disappeared as he pushed the book with the dice towards Beomgyu and ran out the door.

"Taehyun wait! Hold on!" The others called after him as he ran out.

Yeonjun and Soobin followed after the younger right away. Beomgyu sighs in frustration as this always happens with Taehyun as he followed the others with the book that he didn't realize th dice fell.

Hueningkai

Hueningkai was following them too when he heard the echo of something that fell to the floor. When he turned, he saw the dice and pondered whether to touch it or not.

"Gyu hyung wait!" He called but they were already out the door.

Hueningkai is not a scaredy person but he normally disliked being left alone and he doesn't like being left like this. And the dice gave him a sort if expression that it was a powerful and scary object. He's hesitating whether it would be ok to hold it but he has to decide already before the others truly leaves him there.

Just as he ducked down to finally pick it up, he suddenly felt goosebumps just as his hand enclosed around the dice. When he looked up, he saw the mirror in the practice room reflecting an endless sky of clouds. It then rippled and as if he felt himself slammed in some permeable material. He saw multiple mirrors lined infront and behind him all reflecting the same thing. Feeling disoriented, he looked down to see an endless void of nothing. As he backed up from the uneasy feeling, he heard a voice.

"Hueningkai..." like a whisper, he looked around him. It was so fast when the mirrors came and was as fast when it disappeared and his surroundings become normal.

He stared at the mirror reflecting the endless sky, his reflection not the one he's facing but of a figure. He froze when he sort of recognized the figure.

"You-"

"Kai!" Someone grabbed his arm and he turned to see Beomgyu with the book.

"What's wrong?" The older asked as he turned back to the mirror that now reflect himself and the interior of the room.

"N-nothing..."

"Ok, let's get to the others already." Beomgyu said as they left. Hueningkai spared the room a glance before heading out with the older.

Taehyun

As soon as he stepped out of the room, bright colors meet his eyes as he stood there momentarily frozen at yhe sight. There were different kinds of shops around as he approached a railing in front of him. He looked over and realized they might be on the 2nd floor of the building but its obviously not their company building. He looked around for the silvery figure he just saw but somehow, it was nowhere to be found. Did he just imagined it?

"Taehyun!" The sound of the others calling his name made him turn. Yeonjun and Soobin both have frowns drawn on their faces.

"I swear Kang Taehyun, could you please not just ran off suddenly?" Yeonjun approached him.

"Sorry hyung, I thought I saw-"

"Uh where are we?" Soobin asked who was looking around cutting him off. This effectively got Yeonjun's attention who was now also looking around.

"I think its a mall." Taehyun supplied making the older two look at him.

"Wow ok, this is new." Soobin commented.

"Exactly what did you saw Tae?" Yeonjun asked making Taehyun ponder.

"Never mind hyung, I probably just imagined it." He scratched his nape.

"What is?" Soobin pried and he heaved a sigh.

"I don't know... a ghost? I know it doesn't makes sense... like any of these does." Taehyun muttered the last bit looking away that he failed to see both the older members' skeptical expressions.

"Did you say a ghost?" Soobin asked making Taehyun look back at them. Soobin looked serious and Yeonjun seemed lost in thought. But just as he was about to ask the two if something was wrong...

"Woah! Is it just me or does this look like some kind if a mall?" Beomgyu's voice broke their conversation.

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

"So what do you guys want to do right now?" Beomgyu asked them cheerily as him and Hyuka approached the others.

The slight tension among the three broke as they looked at each other, not really sure what to do.

"Maybe there's also an arcade here." Hueningkai supplied.

"Again?" Soobin asked and they only smiled making the older heave a sigh.

"Sure let's find the arcade and grab a bunch of tokens." Yeonjun chuckled and the Beomgyu and Hueningkai both cheered.

"Might as well enjoy the moment." Taehyun sighed pushing the troubling thoughts he recently have.

"I guess, I've got little choice here..." Soobin laughed as the others already moved forward and he followed behind.

They were all talking about random stuff and occasionally get distracted by other shops so they haven't found their way ti the arcade yet. They all have picked up a few random items such as toy swords which Beomgyu and Hueningkai are playing with as they walk. The book is with Taehyun now as the two played and the dice was also with Soobin now as Hueningkai thought he might lose it.

Taehyun have a fluffy shawl hanging around his neck, wearing cool black shades and gloves that they picked up in a shop. Yeonjun wore a sun hat with a sunflower on it, pink heart-shaped glasses and a purple princess cape which Beomgyu had forced him to wear. Soobin was wearing a cowboy hat, a red scarf tied around his neck and a spiked vest he took cause it looked cool. However he was also holding a fairy wand. Beomgyu wore a devil head band and red prince cape slashing plastic swords with Hueningkai who wore cute angel wings and a halo. They were all laughing at each other and even left the store a mess as they ravage for funny costumes to wear.

They headed to the foodcourt and tried out every food there is as if it were food samples in stores. Found some massage chairs that they enjoyed for a few minutes before heading to Dunkin Donuts just to try out all of the flavors. Then they came by Baskin Robins, a moment where they all have been pulling each other away from it but also trying to enter.

"I want some ice cream!" - Hueningkai

"I also wanna taste everything!" - Beomgyu

"No! We must resist!" - Yeonjun

"But hyung, you could eat a barrel of your favorite ice cream here... for free." Taehyun's eyes were sparkling which made Yeonjun halt and imagine.

"No snap out if it guys, we have to protect our voice!" Soobin pulled Yeonjun whose grip on Beomyu got loose.

He entered pulling Hueningkai with him who pulled Taehyun. He grabbed Yeonjun and so all of them ended up inside. Soobin's favorite ice cream in Beomgyu's hand as he pushed it to the older to tempt him.

"Come on hyung, you know you want to." Beomgyu grinned playfully. Soobin took a deep breathe in contemplation.

"Ok let's eat-" the moment Soobin spoke this everyone had already opened the freezer to pick their favorites aside from Beomgyu assisted with Hueningkai who was about to gather each flavor.

"Wait! Just one guys!" Soobin looked at Beomgyu and Kai who only laughed.

"Come on you guys, just pick one." Taehyun pushed the pile of ice cream the two made back into the freezer.

"Taehyun, that size is for 5 people." Soobin sighed looking at the younger who was about to open a large tub of ice cream and as he turned to the oldest among them, he let out a sigh of disbelief.

"Hyung I saw that." He said as Yeonjun slides the same size Taehyun was holding back in the freezer for a size for single person.

"I was joking." The older chuckled.

"Yah you guys, pick a smaller one and Taehyun don't even try to open that." Yeonjun called the younger ones who eventually listened.

They were all eating a solo sized ice cream of their own choice as they continued to explore the mall together. Eventually they managed to find their way to the arcade and took a bunch of tokens to play games. Taehyun and Hueningkai were both playing table hockey while Yeonjun and Beomgyu were playing follow the dance steps. Soobin was at the claw machine trying to get a cute stuffed doll.

Soobin

He's wasted way too many tokens trying to get a stuffed toy to no avail. Normally, he would not have any patience for a game like this. However, no amount of money is needed to be wasted in magic island so he surprisingly have long patience this time. The others were too engrossed with playing other games especially Yeonjun and Beomgyu with the dance. He could now hear Taehyun and Hueningkai singing from a karaoke game.

Eventually Soobin got annoyed with the claw machine that he spend over 15 or 20 minutes and still couldn't get a toy so he kicked the machine. Something he used to wanna do back home to the claw machines in arcades when he gets annoyed by them but couldn't because there are staff around.

But in that moment, the light flickered in the area where he was startling him as he looked around. He could still here the laughter of the others having fun. He took a deep breathe as he turned to find a different game or maybe ask the others to play something else with him. Then he heard a small thud making him turn. His eyes landing on the hatch of the machine were the toys would come out if you ever got one.

He approached it and stick his hand in feeling it and he stopped when he felt something soft. He pulled it out and saw a small teddy bear, it was a cute little bear... He then moved to join the others but when he raised his gaze, he saw a familiar figure hovering in the center of the arcade.

He looked at Hueningkai and Taehyun at the far corner singing songs then to Yeonjun and Beomgyu who are now playing basketball on the side. All of them had their backs turned so only Soobin could see the ghostly figure.

As if in a trance, he took a few steps heaving a deep breathe.

"Who are you?" He started looking straight at the figure.

"Is there something you need to say? Do you want something from us?" He continued. Just then the figure seemed to float and flew towards him.

"No!" He screamed just as it vanished in front if him.

"Soobin?" This made him look at the others who are now approaching him

"Hyung are you ok?" Taehyun asked.

"What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked as Soobin looked at all their worried faces.

"Did you... did you see it?" He asked much to everyone's confusion.

There he pondered, maybe he really have to talk about the ghostly figure to the others after all.

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

"So what is this about?" Yeonjun asked Soobin who brought them all to the 1st floor by the fountain.

The same water orbs like in the school pool were floating around creating various star and fish shapes. Beautiful melodic tune continued playing around and the ambiance was as lovely as it normally does. Only the five boys seemed to emit a serious atmosphere in a brightly warm comfy place.

"Did something happen hyung?" Hueningkai asked as he pressed a bubble maker toy that blew dozens of bubbles that Beomgyu was silently poking with Taehyun.

"I'm not really sure how to start this or if its right for me to share now considering that after this, we need to focus back on practicing our performance for the final mission." Soobin sighed.

"Is its important?" Beomgyu asked looking at the older.

"Honestly, I'm not really sure but when Taehyun mentioned he saw a ghost... I just thought that I have to bring it up." Soobin then looked at them.

"A ghost? Really?" Beomgyu was the only one laughing, when he realized he looked at the others mixed expressions but none like his.

"W-what's happening? Did I miss something?" Beomgyu looked at all of them feeling like the others have kept something from him. For a moment he recalled what that classmate told him about the others that they are simply putting up with him. It rendered him speechless especially with how he couldn't figure out what the others are currently thinking.

"Guys?" Beomgyu called them who looked like they were all stuck on the same thought. It unsettled him that he could not relate somehow.

"I ran off earlier hyung right?" Taehyun started and he merely nodded.

"I did so because I thought I saw this silvery white figure, it looked straight at me." Taehyun said.

"I saw it too back there... in the practice room when you guys left. I-its hard to explain what happened but I saw her look through the mirror before you came for me hyung." Hueningkai turned to Beomyu.

"And you didn't think of telling me?" He asked shocked.

"I thought, it may not be that important." The younger looked away from him to Soobin who took a breathe.

"I need to tell you guys something... back when I came to magic island alone..." Soobin then proceeded to relay what exactly happened that time.

"It spoke to you but you couldn't hear her?" Taehyun asked and Soobin nodded.

"I don't think that was the 1st time I saw her though." Soobin added and Hueningkai hummed in agreement making the others look at both of them.

"It wasn't?" The more Beomgyu hears their story, the more he was perplexed at how none of them shared or how he's the only one unaware of this.

"The stockroom..." Hueningkai and Soobin said in unison.

"...is where I saw it first." Soobin finished making eye contact with the younger.

"The stockroom?" Taehyun muttered in wonder. It made him think that all the events that happened to them seemed to have started ever since they worked together to clean that stockroom.

"Am I the only one who haven't encountered this ghost or something? Yeonjun hyung, please tell me I'm not alone here." Beomgyu turned to the oldest whose been awfully quiet since their discussion started.

"Did you guys ever thought that these events started surfacing ever since were all assigned cleaning that stockroom?" Taehyun couldn't help but say makong the others think.

"You're right, the book, the dice, those things, we found them there. And now this ghost we saw it there first." Hueningkai summed up making Taehyuna and Soobin nod.

"You're now thinking there's something magical about that storage room?" Beomgyu said with sloght skepticsm.

"It appeared in the music room though..." Yeonjun mutters queitly which they all heard since they're the only people there.

"What do you mean hyung? You've also seen it?" Hueningkai asked startling the older who looked at them. Beomgyu could only sigh in defeat knowing that he truly is the only one that haven't encountered this ghost.

"Uh well, I'm not entirely sure but I could've just imagined it too." Yeonjun explained a little frantically. He almost slipped something he never wants them to know.

"Whatever this figure is, its got to have a connection with all thos right?" Taehyun supplied.

"Yeah butI suggest we shouldn't dig deep for now. We only ever have tomorrow and today to prepare for the final evaluation, remember?" Yeonjun changed the subject, they couldn't afford to get that distracted than they already have.

"You're right hyung, let's discuss this further after the evaluation." Soobin seconded.

"Assuming we make it?" Beomgyu sighed.

"I'd rather you not phrase it that way hyung." Taehyun told the older who sighed.

"Sorry, just anxious." Beomgyu smiled, he's actually having mixed feelings over being nervous for the evaluation and feeling down about the newfound finding of everyone which he haven't exactly experienced.

"Why don't we find more stuff to cheer us up here?! That way, we'll be more refreshed to practice." Hueningkai suggested which they all agreed.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers... I have a serious predicament at the moment so I will not update for awhile because I'm pissed of wattpad at the moment... I don't think I'll get over it in a day.

So 1st of all, what happened is that there's this one chapter I was writing and its getting long so I took a break from writing it for like 2 days... but when I got back here in wattpad, half of what I've written is gone 💔😭 and it was a very important chapter... It was really frustrating ro think that I lost that muvh progress. It was 2 pov's of the members that were completely lost, I was supposed to be already down to the last and it just hurts my everything right now 😭😭😭

I can't remember exactly how I wrote it, I feel so distraught that my hardwork in writing that chapter was lost. Legit have no trace of it even in tbe revisions so I feel even more sad about the whole situation... Its so unacceptable 💔💔💔

I'm sorry for ranting in this chapter, I just needed to let out this frustration because I was so satisfied about what I wrote in it then suddenly it was gone. I felt so robbed rn 😢😢😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 121
Darcy Ellis had everything she wanted. Her Mom and Dad, the perfect boyfriend, and Hollywood at her beck and call. Only flaw, afraid to say 'I Love Y...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.5K 192 6
The witches reveal Hayley's pregnant and Klaus attacks her. The witches need the baby alive, so they move it to someone Klaus would never lay a finge...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC