⟒ π†π‡πŽπ’π“ : MHA x Villain...

By koroukei

"There is always a reason for villainy." --- A young villain, infamous for causing disappearances and deaths... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Attack on Camp
[2] Hero Ambush
[3] Train and Rest
[4] Acquaintances

[5] Sacrifice

377 9 9
By koroukei

"Two"

tw: viol nc , slight g re, d ath

.

.

.

"Toga and Twice. You'll join yakuza from today." He told us.

"Shigaraki, let me join them too." I asked, but he shook his head, "No."

"What a boring joke. You're so funny, Shigaraki." Twice commented.

"They even asked for Kurogiri. I refused. Honestly, that fellow is busy working on an important case right now. As for mobility, take the underground—"

"No, let me join them," I argued, "I can watch over them. I don't have to fight. Besides, I've gotten a bit better with using my prosthetic" I tried to convince Shigaraki without provoking him. It had been only two or three days since I started practising using the prosthetic arm, and I was getting quite used to it sooner than I thought, which was impressive.

"Pleeeease Tomura~ Let Y/N join us!! I'll go if Y/N goes!" Toga pleaded again.

"I'll make sure they don't make rash decisions," I told him.

"Ugh, fine, whatever..." Shigaraki relented.

"You sure you'll be fine, Y/N?" Compress asked, glancing over at me.

"Are you brainwashed by that masked idiot?" Twice replied, "That guy killed Magne!"

"And he also blew off Y/N's arm..." Toga added with disappointment and hostility laced in her tone.

"I brought him in without knowing," Twice started. I walked over to him and patted his back. "It's not your fault, Twice..."

"I'm also just a human. Shigaraki." he pleaded. "Toga, you too! Say something!"

"Tomura, what are we to you? For me, I'm at ease in the League." she hopped off the wooden crate, swinging her limbs around playfully, "In the beginning, it was because of Mr. Stain. I also wanted to do as I please," she spun herself around, approaching us, "If possible, I want to make the world an easier place to survive, "Answer me, Tomura." she aimed the blade next to his throat.

"Toga!" I grunted as I held her knife back, appearing behind Shigaraki.

"Why do we have to do something we don't like?" Toga asked him menacingly.

"Toga, I'm sure he has his reasons..."

"Well..." Shigaraki took off his mask, showing his face that I could not see, "It's for me and all of you. They want to constrain our maneuverability and at the same time, win you over because you're useful. They will slowly force us to submit to them on the periphery. It was never their intention to be on equal footing with us." I let go of Toga's knife as she pulled her hand aside.

"Twice, you want to take responsibility?" Shigaraki looked at him, "This is one way to do it. I... I trust you from the bottom of my heart."

My eyes widened at this, touched, seeing as Shigaraki was not the type to speak about heart and all. I never knew he was like that.

A few days later...

"Hello. Shigaraki called us to come here," I greeted, "I'm Rogue. It's nice to see you." I forced a smile, hiding my hands behind my back.

"I'm Toga." she introduced herself blankly.

"Long time no see, bird-headed jerk." I muffled his voice as he spoke, waiting for his polite side to shine, "I-'Ll nev-er ffmrogive you- It's a pleasure to meet you." he bowed, rapidly moving his hand.

"Excuse our... rudeness. It happens sometimes." I said, glancing at the yakuza.

"I didn't expect to see you, Rogue. Thanks for coming anyway."

"It's the League of Villains. All right, let's fight." Rappa said.

"No thank you." I replied on our behalf.

"I'm sorry for what happened to Magne." Overhaul gestured to the scar on his forehead caused by Magne's attack, "It wasn't my intention to kill that man."

"Magne's a woman." Twice and I said in unison.

"Please don't get confused." Toga commented.

"I understand that you all hate me." Overhaul said as I nodded in agreement, "But since we're working together, I hope you can assist me in executing my plan."

"You jerk." Twice trembled.

"Twice!" I patted his back.

"When I first met you, you were talking nonsense and doing superficial work too." Twice's tone changed, "Well, what should we do then?"

"Sorry, Twice is usually very conflictive..." I apologised on his behalf as it seemed rude.

Overhaul nodded his head as he continued, "Like a group member, just obey my instructions. Considering this, please tell me the details of your Quirks first. So I can arrange for better support if there's an emergency."

I opened my mouth to explain, "I can use my quirk to turn invisible or phase through things... like a ghost. Anything a typical ghost can do. I can move a bit faster as well. That's... really it." I pointed to myself, explaining it in simpler terms so as to not waste time.

"Your quirk seems useful... I can't believe I didn't think of inviting you earlier," Overhaul commented.

Both Toga and Twice refused to cooperate. "If it's for an emergency, I'll tell you when it happens. Even now, I still don't like you guys," Toga replied.

"Just answer him obediently," Mimic fired back, "Don't underestimate yakuza, you jerks!"

"No. Sure enough, I can't do it. This is unacceptable," Twice whined, making me glance at him, "How gross, I won't tell you." He shook his head, showing a cross sign with his hands to the yakuza.

Oh, just cooperate please.

"What's your quirk?" the man with the bird mask and hat asked, presumably using his quirk.

"I can duplicate anything. When I use it, I need a clear image. As for people, I need height, chest size, and feet size. I need large amounts of data. I need to observe and measure carefully. Only then can I duplicate it. The difference lies with its durability. After suffering a certain level of damage, it will disintegrate. I can have two duplications at most. The second clone's durability will be even lower. After that, because of some personal reasons, I can't duplicate myself," It took a few moments to realise what he was doing, "Why? This isn't right. This isn't my usual self." 

They should have just cooperated...

"You made me look like an idiot." Toga huffed.

"No, Toga. It's because..." He argued.

"What about you?" the man interrupted, using his quirk on Toga to get information about her quirk. 

"As long as I drink the person's blood, I can transform into them. The blood ingested converts into energy. So the transformation time is proportional to blood intake. A cup of blood can sustain me for a day. If I drink blood from multiple people, I can transfom into multiple people in one go. Even the clothes I'm wearing will change too. Since they'll stack on my original clothes, I need to take them off before transforming. It's embarrassing," she snapped back to normal, glancing at Twice and I with a shocked face.

"See?" Twice told her.

"Tell me one more thing. Did Shigaraki ever mention to you that he'd betray us?" the man asked once again.

"No," we replied in unison.

"Okay.  I can take you in as members of Hassaikai." Overhaul spoke, standing up and walking away, "But I can't let wanted criminals like you three move around freely."

"Yes." I muttered.

"Without my instructions, please stay in the basment." He stated.

"Isn't this house arrest?" Twice argued.

"Eh? I want to move around." Toga whined. 

"When we know and trust each other more, I can give you more freedom." Overhaul replied, facing the door, "It depends on your performance." He shut the door.

"In other words, don't think about keeping that arrogant attitude. If you get it, then listen to us obediently, you crooks. We're yakuza. Don't underestimate us." the little one added.

"Same goes for you. We're formerly from the League of Villains." I glared down at him. He was being arrogant too, so?

"We'll control this society again from the underground. Yakuza will make a comeback. This is the wish of our bedridden boss. We must fulfill it. You guys will reap the benefits too. You should thank us, you useless jerks." He rambled.

"Shut up. Stop calling us jerks and derogatory terms. We're here to join you guys, asshole." I shot back, pissed with his attitude.  

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"No one is willing to follow my lead. I respect the boss's belief more than anyone in the gang," Overhaul grumbled, "With this finished product and serum, Hassaikai will make a comeback in the near future."

"This is surely a pretty good topic for the busybody as well. "The drug that heroes fear." They will like how it's called. Will they gladly invest in this? That's how it is. You have to do well, Temp Squad." he said as he walked further and further away in the hallway. Toga was leaning on the wall, me standing next to her with Twice on the opposite side in a squatted position.

I hummed in response as Toga replied, "Yes."

"Leave this to us, Overhaul." Twice added.

We passed by a few walkways were the structure were all warped and curved, trailing behind Twice and Toga. 

The walls had locked the hero Rock Lock by himself.

"Be quiet. Whose fault is that?" he mumbled, a clone of Toga jumping behind him with a knife.

"This is...!" he muttered in realisation as the knife pierced his arm, however, allowing him to activate his quirk on the muddy clone's knife, "Lock Down!" Rock Lock activated his quirk and I watched.

"That's odd." Toga's clone mumbled as she ducked.

"League of Villains!" he raised an arm to punch Toga's face, only to find mud.

Toga jumped behind him, covering his mouth, "Shh... You got it wrong." She stabbed him in the back, "I'm now nature's souvenir that can't keep up with the times. Gangster, Toga. I'm a bad person," she told him.

I could hear the pro-heroes conversing outside the trap as Toga transformed. I held onto her clothes as she, well...

The wall was kicked through as I hid in the corner, invisible.

"An impostor barged out suddenly and attacked me!" said Toga, now Rock Lock, "Be careful! It's a new villain hiding nearby." he walked towards Deku, "Midoriya, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Let's go after Chisaki—" Deku replied.

Aizawa turned around, finally grasping the situation.

Toga took out her knife at Deku, still in her disguise.

"Show yourself!" Aizawa activated his quirk, erasing Rock Lock's form as Toga was revealed.

"Himiko Toga!" Deku gasped in realisation.

"Toga, that's right! I'm Toga! Do you remember me?" she grinned wide, still trying to stab Deku though missing many times miserably, "I'm so happy to see you. I'm so happy! Izuku, I'm so happy!"

I eyed Eraserhead, jumping out to pull his scarf away from Toga, grabbing Toga and throwing her gently behind, taking her knife and stabbing the black haired hero as Toga escaped through the wall in an instant. 

As the two were distracted by their wounded ally, I took the chance to escape first, follow where Toga went. I knocked on the wall and made myself visible, grabbing the knife as it opened up, allowing me to walk through and meet up with Toga and bring her her clothes. "Dress up quick. It's embarrassing."

Twice was, at the moment, distracting Nighteye and the police officers with his clone. I heard the sound of a wall crashing down turning to the noise. It was Twice! But, his mask was ripped...

I ran over to him, untying the knot on the fabric to give it to him.

"I'd be dead if I were slower, you damned yakuza!" he complained, "We're here to help. Can you try harder? Look, it's because of you that my mask..."

"Twice..." I bend over to him.

"Oh no. This is really bad." he tried to fix his mask back as I tapped his hand, wrapping the cloth on him to hide his face.

"Eh?" he turned to me, shocked to see my entire face. His head was a bit too big for my cloth as he started to spiral down, muttering a lot.

"Toga!" I called to her, who grabbed a hankerchief to wrap around his face. I grabbed the cloth in my hand, watching Toga comfort him, "You'll become one if you're wrapped up?" she asked. They continued their conversation

I lowered my head and put my hood up, not wanting to show my full ace yet. Well, not to more people at least. Toga and Twice had already seen it. I tried to fix it up again, watching the two. "Can you keep this a secret...?"

"Of course, Y/N!! But your face is pretty, why do you hide it?" Toga inquired before changing the topic. 

"Yakuza is really mean," she whined.

"Let's date, Toga! You're a demon," Twice commented.

"Hey, hey..." I could feel some pressure already as they continued their rant. Pissing off yakuza? Sure.

"So pathetic," Toga cupped his face in her arms as I patted the two with my hands, "Magne was killed by them."

"And they destroyed half my arm..." I muttered, annoyed.

"You felt so guilty about it, but you put up with it and came here to help as agreed." she said.

"My wife..."

"How annoying. This is pathetic, Jin. If those we're helping is hopeless, we won't get anything in return."

"That's why yakuza is now facing extinction!" he turned his head up. I did not stop them, remembering our conversation with Shigaraki.

"Utterly hopeless!" Toga added salt to the wound, "I think that invalid boss of yours must be just as hopeless."

Mimic growled, going wild, throwing the heroes off guard as well.

Twice cheered, pumping his fists up, "Irinnaka gets mad so easily."

"The pettier you are, the more easily angry you get."

A smile reached its way to my face as their words made me giggle a bit. I glared at the yakuza member. Right. How pitiful...

A hole opened right below us, the heroes following suit as well. It threw me off guard, causing me to lose my cloth fabric in the ways down. I gripped my hood, trying to hide my other side. 

"Those who are less courageous will get angry easily. Once you get angry, you'll lose focus."

Now, we just had to rely on the heroes. Sorry poor fellas. We continued to fall in the air until eventually landing on the ground safely. I helped Twice up, seeing he was startled. 

"Those who are less courageous will have more desire to hide their weakness. Wanting to show their strength..." Toga glanced up at the hole in the wall, "...he'll look down on others from the top."

"Gangsters. You guys are pathetic." she stated with a frown. 

"I'm sorry, Joi." Twice called out as the mentioned fell from the ceiling, "We still want to do whatever we want." I squatted behind Twice in our spot.

"Bye!" They both chanted. 

"The League of Villains." Deku muttered to himself. 

"You jerks!" Joi yelled as he got knocked out by Sir Nighteye.

"Catch him!" He told Deku as the boy followed his words, getting hold of the yakuza. 

We escaped the basment, heading to the ground level. 

From the corner of my eye, I could see Toga transform into Deku. Was she going to go help him? Wow. I took her clothes, covering her with my cloak.

She ran off into the distance, not returning for a bit. When she did, she slipped out of her Deku disguise, the slime flowing down her body slowly. I quickly made my way to hide Toga's exposed body, handing her her clothes. "More chaos... It's the feeling of surpassing chaos."

"Toga!! Get dressed already!" My arms started to burn a bit as I held onto the cloak above her for dear life. 

"So you were the one who copied me to make me dig a hole." Mr. Compress stated, looking at a marble orb in his gloved hand.

"That's right. According to my recollection, Mr. Compress is copied. Using Mr. Compress's Quirk, we went underground and escaped," Twice replied, "The tactic was to have Toga transformed and tell the heroes the position. But there was more. Listen, Mr. Compress. Those yakuza members still won't let us close to the child, who is the core."

"The core is a child?" Mr. Compress queried.

"Yes. Now that you know, go and get the core." Twice commanded.

"Hah?!" 

"As the copy, of course it's better that you take the risk." Toga explained.

Mr. Compress copy refused to accept the situation.

"But you're just a copy," Twice repeated.

Toga pushed the copy forward. "Gosh. These guys are nuts!" Mr. Compress complained as he fell down, "I was so stupid to believe that they'd be kinder."

"It's the League of Villains." Ryukyu noticed the loud Mr. Compress copy, exposing us. 

"Uravity, look." Froppy gestured to Sir Nighteye, who was very unfortunately severely injured and bleeding.

"Sir Nighteye!" she exclaimed after spotting his body. Deku rushed towards Eri with green sparks around him, "Please protect Sir Nighteye!" He told the two female junior heroes. Spikes appeared in front of the copy and Deku, blocking them from reaching Eri. 

"Chisaki!" Deku yelled Overhaul's name in rage.

"What a mess. A bunch of trash!" Overhaul complained.

"You won't get away with this!" He yelled once again.

The two had a huge fight. In summary, Deku beat his yakuza ass and took Eri to heroes' safety. 

The League came to pick us three up in a probably stolen van, which I was grateful for. I heard them talk from Toga's phone on the other end, leaning closer to hear more.

"In a game of shoji, honestly, isn't it to seize the opponent's king?" Shigaraki mumbled.

The van's back doors flew open in the wind, revealing them inside. 

"It's not as easy as that." Dabi argued as Mr. Compress hummed in agreement who was also in a phone call, "As you said, they're coming. From Hassaikai to the villain-designated hospital, this highway is the fastest and the best route. Thank you for the heads up. Toga, you're so outstanding that I hang my head in shame."

"Y/N said to call you." Toga stated.

"Fight!" Jin muttered to himself, hanging his head low as he gripped his hair.

"I was caught up in watching Izuku." Toga admitted.

"Run!" Jin shouted.

"I should say sorry for making you guys lend a hand." Toga said, glancing at Jin while giggling, "We might not have captured the kid we wanted, but I think the finished product must be kept by the police. We've been observing the police for some time now." She gave Jin a pat on the back, "I think that's highly possible. Even if they don't have it..." Jin stood up slowly, a hand still on his head, "Kill them all!" Jin finished.

"You'd like to say hi?" Toga asked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We were finally picked up by lo and behold, Shigaraki and the others. I can finally relax.

- End -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.3K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
347K 19.8K 38
❝ 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™ƒπ™€π™π™Š 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 π™‰π™€π™€π˜Ώπ™€π˜Ώ π™π™ƒπ™€π™ˆ?❞ 〓 she lost her heroes, because she was the villain. (δΌ€) 𝘒 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘦...
96.2K 2.5K 10
β‰ͺ Y/n l/n was a normal girl living her life as well as she could, but everything changed when a boy walked into her life. At first he was a kind gen...
191K 5.8K 20
"π™³πš’πšπš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜 πšπš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—πšœπš πšπšŽπšŽπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš›πšœ..., πšŠπš—πš πšžπš‘.. πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ?" ˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ | β€’Β°*"˜...