Mitch Kramer x reader

By Xiahdj

I fell in love with my sister bfs brother.... Mitch..... Kramer..... Y/n and Mitch I love you... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!!
#6
NOT PART OF THE STORY
#7
#8
# 9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14. The End

#5

639 10 0
By Xiahdj

We went inside Mitch room. And Mitch went to lay down.

" You can lay down you know u don't just have to stand there it's gonna be 2am let's go to sleep." Mitch tells me.

I go close to his bed and lay down I used his other pillow than the one I have. Reason idk. But I do use the blanket I have I. it was kinda uncomfortable laying down on a blanket Mitch was using so i decided to put the one I have over me first and the one Mitch uses over the other blanket.

He had a Big blacket that covered the hole bed and he we moving witch was why it was Uncomfortable.

" Goodnight y/n ". Mitch says in a tired voice witch was cute. And forgot about the kiss that we shared.

" Goodnight Mitch". I smiled And went to bed.

During that night It was now 4am I woke up by Mitch moving around a lot Trying to get comfortable I ignored him and was trying to go back to sleep. And next thing you know the unexpected happened...

HE PUT HIS ARM OVER ME AND SNUGGLED WITH ME . Are body's where literally touching I blushed thinking about what I was wearing but Just let it happen.

He's cute so it's fine. It's weird how close u can get with a person in just one day.

TIME SKIP THE MORNING

I woke up with a sound of giggling and laughing. I rubbed my eyes to focus and see my sister and Jodi looking at me giggling trying not to laugh. confused why they where Intell I felt something pulling me back more hugging me tight.

I remembered where I was and what happened. Flustered my face was getting hot feeling it turn red .

" had a good sleep y/n?" . Jodi says trying not to laugh

" You Guys look so cute together". Shut up I tell my sister I try to go back to sleep it's 6am I am not a morning person.

After a little more of bullying me they left the room. and I went back to sleep but this time I turned around looking at Mitch And Cuddled with him also I put my arm over his body and my leg on top of him to. But I was making sure I didn't wake him up.

I could hear his little snores. it was cute .

Mitch pov
________________

I tried to open my eye trying to get up and when I did I noticed that my arm was over y/n and how she was so close to me. She. was. cuddling. with.me. I was shocked. I do not remember being in this position.

I look at her admiring her features noticing how cute and pretty she was. I slowly get out of bed It's 11am. I get out and go to the kitchen seeing my sister and Natalia cooking some thing they Heard me come in and they looked at me and started to giggle.

" Have a good sleep?". My sister said to me smiling

"With my sister ". Natalia whispered but I still heard.

" Omg you guys saw that". Trying to look somewhere else instead of them

" Yeah we did we came to the living room noticing y/n wasn't their. We thought she just went to the bathroom so we went to see if the bathroom light was on to confirm she was their". Jodi telling me

" That's when we noticed she wasn't so we went to look around everywhere Intel Jodi said we should check your room And what's when we found u and my sister cuddling. it was cute so I'm not mad". Natalia explains the rest of the story.

After a couple minutes y/n came into the kitchen where the rest of us were. I looked at her and slightly blushed and looked away.

" Good morning y/n". Jodi and Natalia say

Y/n Wisher " Morning " but loud enough to still her her. her morning voice was cute it was soft but not to soft just perfect. But. That's when I noticed what she was wearing. Booty shorts. and a white tank top.

Word count: 699

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 561 84
"𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧" IN WHICH I make imagines to keep you up at night ...
2.2K 161 34
When Nene is forced to move away from Hanako for her new sister, she is determined to mantain a long-distance relationship. But it doesn't work out s...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 69.7K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...