Uncle Sev doesn't love me any...

By Tutanji

This shows you how Draco feels when Tommy (Sevs Son) takes all of sevs attention in which it leads to Draco c... More

Draco is changing?
Draco doesn't leave his room
@/N

The beginning

55 1 0
By Tutanji

Young Snape (28) and his son Tommy (4) were out in the Malfoy garden watching the stars.
Tommy seemed so intrigued by them that Snape decided to stay out a bit longer. Of course this meant he missed the time he would be spending with Draco... (Same age as Tommy)
and well because of this Draco developed a very strong hatred for Tommy and had a little grudge towards Snape.

Draco POV:
Where is uncle sev? He said he was free and was going to play with me...
"Daddy" I shouted over and over again
"Yes?" Lucy (yes thats what I'm calling him though out this) says finally replying.
"Uncle Sev said he was going to play with me today but he isn't here yet"
"Hmm I see"
"I'll contact him and ask when is he coming"
"Does that sound good with you dragon"
"YES YES YES"
"Chuckles" "alright alright calm down"

Snape's POV:
"Tommy"
"Yes daddy"
"We need to go inside now it's getting late and I need to play with Draco I promised him"
"But daddy I want to play with you can you play with him another day please"
"Forms puppy eyes Sev isn't able to resist"
"Sighs"
"Alright I'll play with him another day let's go"
"Yay thank you daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...