AbhiRa OS - The first date ✓

By HassleDazzle

PREMISE OS: Once upon a time there lived a butterfly in a garden full of flowers. That butterfly fell in lo... More

THE FIRST DATE

Aesthetics

588 44 2
By HassleDazzle

°~Excerpt ~°

One-side Love is like a butterfly in a glass bottle which we call our heart. Everyone can see through it, soon or later. Some find it artistic, some find it beautiful and someone finds it like a source to muse. Visual differs for each viewer.

But unlike all these beautiful comparisons from the people who see it, There is a lot of claustrophobia associated with it.People who carry about the bottle and butterfly 🦋 have whole another dimension. The butterfly wants to be liberated, to fly in the free sky. The insecurities, The fear of abandonment, The holding back will the love will ever feel liberated? Will the butterfly ever reach its destination?

°~Aesthetics~°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 65 5
Nithya's trip to Assam was supposed to be a peaceful getaway-until the rain started pouring and she found herself seeking shelter in a cozy spice sho...
33.8K 2.8K 39
A posh club in heart of Pune where only most influential people comes... A girl in her early 20s, was trying to get closer to the man with whom s...
587K 33.4K 48
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND KINDLE AS PAPERBACK AND EBOOK! With conservative parents, an arrogant elder brother, a frustrating neighbor, six wild best fr...
2K 76 33
"Campus Hearts: An Indian College Romance" is a heartwarming tale of friendship, love, and self-discovery. It captures the essence of college life in...