So Many Lovers ?!

Oleh XiniacX2

Various kakegurui characters x fem reader. One shot is also included in this book. ( A kakegurui book ) None... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
One shot
Mikura- should have known
Kirari- Online Date
Kirari- It was just a dare
It was just a dare ( part 2 )

Chapter 7

931 40 8
Oleh XiniacX2

Third Person POV

It has been almost a week since you arrived at Hyakkaou, and you have caught up with some friends. Today is Saturday, and you will be visiting your grandparents again. Getting ready in the morning is not something you enjoy, but it is necessary since you received a message that some important guests will be arriving. You are now getting dressed.

Whichever one yall like I have no taste in fashion ;-; no shit-

As you were waiting for your chauffeur to arrive to take you to the airport, you quickly made and finished a cup of your favorite drink. Just five minutes later, a Rolls-Royce Phantom pulled up in front of your house. You grabbed your luggage and walked out of the door, swallowing the last sip of your drink and placing the cup in the sink. "Good morning, Lady Y/n. Is this everything?" your chauffeur, Mr. Aiden, asked as he placed your luggage in the trunk. "Good morning to you too, Mr. Aiden. Yes, that's everything!" you replied, getting into the car. Once he loaded everything into the car, he drove you to the airport. 

Aiden was your driver during your childhood. However, he had to leave during your primary years because his wife got a job here. Despite the distance, you both stayed in touch. You knew that Aiden still works as a chauffeur. Therefore, you asked him to drive you to the airport.

30 Minutes later

"We have arrived, Lady Y/n," your driver said, waking you up from your slumber. "Ah, thank you, Aiden." You got out of the car before your driver could help you take your luggage out. You had already taken it and closed the trunk.

"Lady Y/n, you did not need to do that. It is my duty to serve you," the driver said. This made you smile at him and put your hand on his shoulder.

"Relax, Aiden. I'm not a child anymore, so there is no need for you to help me with everything. Or are you just underestimating my strength?" You faked a hurt face, making him panic.

"No, no! Lady Y/n, that's not what I meant. I was just-" You laughed while patting his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for laughing, but I wasn't all serious, Aiden. You really need to chill out." You said, making him sigh in relief.

"Well, it seems like I shouldn't keep the jet waiting any longer. Thank you, Aiden." You turned around and walked into the airport.

"Have a safe flight, Lady Y/n!" You heard your driver yell behind you, and you replied with an "OK" to ease his mind.

Time Skip ( I'm lazy so you landed )
As you walked out of the plane, you saw your driver, Hui Yen, waiting for you with a smile on her face. "It's good to see you again, Lady Y/n," she said, bowing to you. You asked her to stop the formalities and she nodded. "Your grandparents have informed me that an important guest will be arriving soon, so we need to get going. We don't want to give a bad impression by being late," she explained. You let out a sigh, knowing that your grandparents always had a guest in mind for you whenever you visited.

Time Skip ( grandparents house )

"Grandma, Grandpa, I'm here," you yelled as you handed your luggage to your butler. "They are in the living room, Lady Y/n," a maid told you before going back to what she was doing. You nodded at her before making your way to the living room. As you walked towards the living room, you heard the voices getting clearer. "Grandma, Grandpa, I'm here," you repeated, making everyone turn their attention towards you. "Ah! My adorable granddaughter," your grandma said as she came towards you and introduced everyone. "Y/n, this is the Sato family. Remember them?" she asked, making you confused for a minute. "Seems like someone forgot us. That's a shame," the man said, bringing something to your mind. "Oh! Uncle Hiroko and Aunty Himari. It's nice meeting you again." You gave them a sweet smile before turning to the children beside them. "You must be cousin Hiroshi, and you are..." You paused as you looked at the kid who was fidgeting with her dress. "She's the new family member, Yua Sato. She's 10," your aunt said as you crouched to the same height as the little kid.

( These pictures are not mine. Credits to the owner on Pinterest )

Hiroko Sato ( 45 )

Himari Sato ( 45 )

Hiroshi ( 18 )

Yua Sato ( 10 ) 

"I'm Y/n, your cousin," I said as she slowly looked up at you with a small smile. "H-Hi big sister Y/n," Yua said, stopping fidgeting with her dress. You patted her head before standing back up. "Y/n, why don't you take your cousins to the garden to play?" Your grandma asked, which you acknowledged with an 'ok'. You carried the younger girl and led Hiroshi to the garden. "So, how has school been?" You started a conversation since it had been a few minutes of uncomfortable silence. "It was good, but seems like they want to put me in hell," he said, which confused you. "By the looks of it, they never told you. They decided to move to Japan too, which means I'll be going to your school. And since we live further from the school, I will be needing to live in your house," he sighed. "What's so bad about that?" You asked, putting down the young girl so she could run around. "It's just... I never told you - actually, I never even told a single soul about this. I like someone in my school, and leaving this school means I can't see him anymore," he said, making you gasp. "YOU'RE GAY?" You shouted, making him clasp his hand on your mouth. "Don't shout, you idiot!" "Sorry, sorry, but you are gay?" You apologized. "*Sigh* Yes, I am," he said, looking at the ground. "Aish, I don't think you need to worry about it. You'll find a new crush eventually in my school... I think?" You said, trying to think of any handsome boys in your school, which you couldn't. You then looked at Hiroshi, who was a little down and tried to comfort him. "Hey, it's alright. What made you like him?" You asked. "Well, we were in the same sports club, and he looked so handsome. During school years, he was known for being a friendly and compassionate person. I was playing, but after I caught the ball, I accidentally lost grip of it, and it bounced, hit my face. I wore my glasses that time, so that was how I got this cut," he explained, which made you wince at how hurt it could've been. "Anyways, he was also studying med, so he helped clean my wound. I had to sit out of the match while watching them play. After their game, he asked if I was okay. That was my first encounter, and the first day I had developed a crush on him," he finished, then stared at you, who was processing whether it was just a crush that would be gone anytime soon or he really liked him. "That was certainly an interesting encounter, but not the worst one," you said, wondering how he fell in love. "So, do you have a crush?" He asked, making you think hard. You did have a crush on Kirari and her sister... Maybe Sachiko? Okay, maybe all your childhood friends. You were thinking hard when you heard Yua call your name. "Big sister Y/n! Can you help pick some lilies?" She asked, which you gave her a smile and followed her to where the lilies were located. You, Yua, and Hiroshi started picking the pretty ones and passed them to Yua so she could work her magic. A few minutes later, she had finally finished and told both of you to close your eyes. "And...open! TADAA!"

You gazed at the flower crown in awe before placing it on your head. "It's beautiful Yua, thank you. Do you need help putting yours on?" you asked as she nodded. You stood up and walked behind her, gently and carefully placing hers onto her head to make sure it was perfect. You then turned to Hiroshi who was stunned by how beautiful it was before placing his on his head. "Where did you learn this, Yua?" Hiroshi asked. "Inspiration struck when I saw those lilies," she replied, pointing at the flowers. "Can you teach us?" Hiroshi begged, bowing as if worshipping a god. "Okay, geez. What flower do you want to use?" she asked, just as someone called our names. "Dinner is ready," the maid said, leading us to the dining room. After we sat down, everyone began eating and chatting about their lives. The next day, both families went shopping, and the day after that was Monday, so you and your cousin's family flew back to Japan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1M 69.2K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...
346K 6.1K 12
Y/N is seemingly is a regular student Hyakkou Private Academy, but starts to show his gambling skills when a certain girl inspires him to show his tr...
82.3K 2.9K 49
π‘Ίπ’‚π’šπ’‚π’Œπ’‚ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’”π’‚π’š π’”π’π’π’†π’Žπ’‚π’•π’†π’” 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’†π’™π’Šπ’”π’• , π’Š π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒐. 𝑩𝒆�...
Midari's Pet Oleh m

Fiksi Penggemar

113K 2.4K 23
Midari x Fem reader Uhhh I really don't know, smut, fluff, the works